Skip to content

Trying to move OBJ

The Browns Board
99 25 2.9k 1
  • @unsympathetic said:

    Moving the goalposts is not victory in any sense.  Every team "has some chats" about every player every offseason - that's the reality of NFL life.

    Burden's on you to prove the truth of your claim in post #1.  You haven't -- because it doesn't exist.

    Stop trying to spin this.

    Image result for laughing hysterically

    @icecube said:

    Image result for laughing hysterically

    If by this you mean this entire thread is laughable,  that would be correct. 

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Thank you for admitting you've got nothing.

    Image result for laughing hysterically

    @icecube said:

    Image result for laughing hysterically

    Yes, we are all laughing at your childlike attempts to try to foment dissent. 

    Stupid is as stupid does,  and you does stupid with the best. 

  • @icecube said:

    Image result for laughing hysterically

    Yes, we are all laughing at your childlike attempts to try to foment dissent. 

    Stupid is as stupid does,  and you does stupid with the best. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes, we are all laughing at your childlike attempts to try to foment dissent. 

    Stupid is as stupid does,  and you does stupid with the best. 

    And you need some education in using English. It's never too late to learn. I can help you. 

  • Kareem Hunt is a once in a lifetime talent. Pay the man. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yes, we are all laughing at your childlike attempts to try to foment dissent. 

    Stupid is as stupid does,  and you does stupid with the best. 

    And you need some education in using English. It's never too late to learn. I can help you. 

    @icecube said:

    And you need some education in using English. It's never too late to learn. I can help you. 

    I Sho nuff be's needin' help there,    bro.  

  • Kareem Hunt is a once in a lifetime talent. Pay the man. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Kareem Hunt is a once in a lifetime talent. Pay the man. 

    ???

  • @gumby73 said:

    Yes..I wake up with my millions..Sing like Freddie Mercury & blame my roadies for equipment malfunctions.. Good news my agent gets it all approved thru Mr Jimmy...your not worth having the adult stars conversation....so we won't...   

    So...I see. Dodge the actual question and just be inane, got it. You think OBJ is just acting like your typical 27 year-old. Very good. That excuses it all. 4th highest-paid WR, 26th in yards and 65th in TDs. Super. 

    @icecube said:

    So...I see. Dodge the actual question and just be inane, got it. You think OBJ is just acting like your typical 27 year-old. Very good. That excuses it all. 4th highest-paid WR, 26th in yards and 65th in TDs. Super. 

    @icecube said:

    And you need some education in using English. It's never too late to learn. I can help you. 

    Give up while you're way behind.

  • This is some grade A ship stoxing. Shit stirring + soap boxing. I just made that up. Think it’ll catch on?

  • @icecube said:

    And you need some education in using English. It's never too late to learn. I can help you. 

    I Sho nuff be's needin' help there,    bro.  

    @the-gipper said:

    I Sho nuff be's needin' help there,    bro.  

    It iiiiight. Sometimes urban speak workin' fo wheelz. 

  • @icecube said:

    So...I see. Dodge the actual question and just be inane, got it. You think OBJ is just acting like your typical 27 year-old. Very good. That excuses it all. 4th highest-paid WR, 26th in yards and 65th in TDs. Super. 

    @icecube said:

    And you need some education in using English. It's never too late to learn. I can help you. 

    Give up while you're way behind.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Give up while you're way behind.

    Hey, bra, it iiiiiiiiiiight. It can be a side hustle. Whad up wit it? Much Moosh y'all. 

  • Eye Witness Report: OBJ’s Shit is Brown

    Longboat Key, FL: At a local nightclub, vacationer Nick Lodoliano got an unexpected surprise when he entered the bathroom stall previously occupied by none other than Browns star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.

    And as if a chance encounter with the star wideout wasn’t enough, Nick later discovered that OBJ forgot to flush!

    ”It was brown,” Nick explained. “And he plays for the Browns. It’s like, it’s meant to be.”

    Maybe it is and maybe it isn’t, but the similarities are real. Could this mean that OBJ is destined to be the Brown’s greatest wide receiver ever?

  • Eye Witness Report: OBJ’s Shit is Brown

    Longboat Key, FL: At a local nightclub, vacationer Nick Lodoliano got an unexpected surprise when he entered the bathroom stall previously occupied by none other than Browns star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.

    And as if a chance encounter with the star wideout wasn’t enough, Nick later discovered that OBJ forgot to flush!

    ”It was brown,” Nick explained. “And he plays for the Browns. It’s like, it’s meant to be.”

    Maybe it is and maybe it isn’t, but the similarities are real. Could this mean that OBJ is destined to be the Brown’s greatest wide receiver ever?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Eye Witness Report: OBJ’s Shit is Brown

    Longboat Key, FL: At a local nightclub, vacationer Nick Lodoliano got an unexpected surprise when he entered the bathroom stall previously occupied by none other than Browns star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.

    And as if a chance encounter with the star wideout wasn’t enough, Nick later discovered that OBJ forgot to flush!

    ”It was brown,” Nick explained. “And he plays for the Browns. It’s like, it’s meant to be.”

    Maybe it is and maybe it isn’t, but the similarities are real. Could this mean that OBJ is destined to be the Brown’s greatest wide receiver ever?

    But.....did it stink?

  • Kareem Hunt is a once in a lifetime talent. Pay the man. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Kareem Hunt is a once in a lifetime talent. Pay the man. 

    Skippin' Icecubes?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Kareem Hunt is a once in a lifetime talent. Pay the man. 

    Skippin' Icecubes?

    @tour2ma said:

    Skippin' Icecubes?

    Indeed, ma dog, indeed. I got ya muse. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Funny thread... not sure what prompted it, however. Maybe trying to settle an old score... but ending up racking up a couple new ones instead?

    Anyway...

    Word directly from our local press is that while not actively shopping OBJ Berry will answer the phone.

    I'm sure there are a few teams out there that will call.

    Thank you, Tour2ma, the reason they are not "actively" shopping him is they already know what the market is, and no deal is close. Browns want something close to what they paid for him....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Not gonna happen. Under his current contract, teams won't take him on that alone, forget a high draft pick too. 

    @icecube said:

    Thank you, Tour2ma, the reason they are not "actively" shopping him is they already know what the market is, and no deal is close. Browns want something close to what they paid for him....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Not gonna happen. Under his current contract, teams won't take him on that alone, forget a high draft pick too. 

    Could you give us Berry's cell # while you're at it?  Sorry, that's pure speculation on your part. 

    It's not exactly Rocket Science OBJ can't be moved after a down year, and his huge contract. 

  • Well on the plus side apropos of what I see in this thread (random thoughts), I was able to transfer a picture I took of the beach in Akumal, Mexico right after The Girl From Ipanema passed me by.White sandy beach, turquoise water, swaying coconut palm trees and swaying hips. Now I can look at my screen saver and say, "Ahhhhhh!" ??

  • @tour2ma said:

    Funny thread... not sure what prompted it, however. Maybe trying to settle an old score... but ending up racking up a couple new ones instead?

    Anyway...

    Word directly from our local press is that while not actively shopping OBJ Berry will answer the phone.

    I'm sure there are a few teams out there that will call.

    Thank you, Tour2ma, the reason they are not "actively" shopping him is they already know what the market is, and no deal is close. Browns want something close to what they paid for him....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Not gonna happen. Under his current contract, teams won't take him on that alone, forget a high draft pick too. 

    @icecube said:

    Thank you, Tour2ma, the reason they are not "actively" shopping him is they already know what the market is, and no deal is close. Browns want something close to what they paid for him....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Not gonna happen. Under his current contract, teams won't take him on that alone, forget a high draft pick too. 

    In your first post you said: Browns want to trade him. It's just not working, he's not a fit. 

    To have avoided all the backlash, you needed to clarify that those were your feelings, as may have been the feelings of whoever you heard it from on TV....You gave the impression they were actively shopping him. 

    OBJ did say that he felt that NY sent him to Cleveland to die, and I'm afraid that is what may ultimately happen...

    I'm just hoping that OBJ is as determined to prove them wrong as he was on the day he arrived here.

  • @icecube said:

    Thank you, Tour2ma, the reason they are not "actively" shopping him is they already know what the market is, and no deal is close. Browns want something close to what they paid for him....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Not gonna happen. Under his current contract, teams won't take him on that alone, forget a high draft pick too. 

    In your first post you said: Browns want to trade him. It's just not working, he's not a fit. 

    To have avoided all the backlash, you needed to clarify that those were your feelings, as may have been the feelings of whoever you heard it from on TV....You gave the impression they were actively shopping him. 

    OBJ did say that he felt that NY sent him to Cleveland to die, and I'm afraid that is what may ultimately happen...

    I'm just hoping that OBJ is as determined to prove them wrong as he was on the day he arrived here.

    @gorka said:

    In your first post you said: Browns want to trade him. It's just not working, he's not a fit. 

    To have avoided all the backlash, you needed to clarify that those were your feelings, as may have been the feelings of whoever you heard it from on TV....You gave the impression they were actively shopping him. 

    OBJ did say that he felt that NY sent him to Cleveland to die, and I'm afraid that is what may ultimately happen...

    I'm just hoping that OBJ is as determined to prove them wrong as he was on the day he arrived here.

    I doubt OBJ will be the explosive player he once was.. he's getting older.. Not better... Injuries slow you down.. He'll be good to serviceable.. But superstar?.. Nope!

  • @gorka said:

    In your first post you said: Browns want to trade him. It's just not working, he's not a fit. 

    To have avoided all the backlash, you needed to clarify that those were your feelings, as may have been the feelings of whoever you heard it from on TV....You gave the impression they were actively shopping him. 

    OBJ did say that he felt that NY sent him to Cleveland to die, and I'm afraid that is what may ultimately happen...

    I'm just hoping that OBJ is as determined to prove them wrong as he was on the day he arrived here.

    I doubt OBJ will be the explosive player he once was.. he's getting older.. Not better... Injuries slow you down.. He'll be good to serviceable.. But superstar?.. Nope!

    @nickers said:

    I doubt OBJ will be the explosive player he once was.. he's getting older.. Not better... Injuries slow you down.. He'll be good to serviceable.. But superstar?.. Nope!

    He will be another player you have to cover.  We have plenty of weapons depending on how the TE position pans out.

  • Damn.... when Gorka is the voice of reason...

    Also... this just in....

    Browns’ jersey reveal should quiet Odell Beckham trade rumors

    https://nypost.com/2020/03/04/browns-jersey-reveal-should-quiet-odell-beckham-trade-rumors/