Good idea? Maybe Browns trade down with Atlanta?
-
Hello.... is this thing on?
LOL. You're right - Peart is very intriguing - but we need a starter that has the strength - not sure Peart is enough of a weight room guy yet.
I like Ben Bartch better - he's meaner, loves the game - he's getting more and more attention:
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/kyle-dugger-and-ben-bartch-help-boost-their-2020-nfl-draft-stock/
Derrick Brown? A slower, less agile version of Danny Sheldon... no thanks...
LOL. You're right - Peart is very intriguing - but we need a starter that has the strength - not sure Peart is enough of a weight room guy yet.
I like Ben Bartch better - he's meaner, loves the game - he's getting more and more attention:
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/kyle-dugger-and-ben-bartch-help-boost-their-2020-nfl-draft-stock/
The problem with Bartch... his arms scream GUARD!


Peart has the longest arms in this draft class and the #2 wingspan behind only S. Carolina State freak, Alex Taylor... who will be a nice 7th round project for some team to pick up...
http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/55720-combine-ol-measurements/
-
If a trade down doesn't involve fleecing ATL then either Josh Jones or Matt Peart (as of typing this) then I don't want it.
If a trade down doesn't involve fleecing ATL then either Josh Jones or Matt Peart (as of typing this) then I don't want it.
And it ain't just ATL apparently... which means the price is rising.
-
I say draft lamb and then trade him to raiders for two of their 1st rounders this year.
Why would they trade picks #12 and #19 for the #10 pick? I mean, I would do that, absolutely.....but I don't think the draft value charts would support that trade.
Unless, maybe, we threw them back #41? Even then I doubt it works in either the Jimmy Johnson or Harvard charts.
Under the Jimmy Chart.......if we gave them #10....1300 pts # 41 490 pts, and #74 220 pts Total 2010 For #12 1200 and #19 875...total 2075...
we would still be 65 pts short....which means we would also have to give them #115...64 pts.
So, would you do that:
#10 + #41 + #74 + #115......FOR
#12 and #19?
I think it would take some serious thought. (of course, that would require using the out of favor JJ approach.)
That deal, would be much worse for the Browns using the Harvard chart. Without listing all the values....that trade would be the Browns giving up 661.9 vs. receiving back 528.2. NYET
Under the Harvard Chart.....a more workable situation would be trading #10, #41 and #115 (keeping #74)
That would be trading 543.5 pts for 528.2
THAT could get us a LT we need, plus either Murray or Queen.
Why would they trade picks #12 and #19 for the #10 pick? I mean, I would do that, absolutely.....but I don't think the draft value charts would support that trade.
Unless, maybe, we threw them back #41? Even then I doubt it works in either the Jimmy Johnson or Harvard charts.
Under the Jimmy Chart.......if we gave them #10....1300 pts # 41 490 pts, and #74 220 pts Total 2010 For #12 1200 and #19 875...total 2075...
we would still be 65 pts short....which means we would also have to give them #115...64 pts.
So, would you do that:
#10 + #41 + #74 + #115......FOR
#12 and #19?
I think it would take some serious thought. (of course, that would require using the out of favor JJ approach.)
That deal, would be much worse for the Browns using the Harvard chart. Without listing all the values....that trade would be the Browns giving up 661.9 vs. receiving back 528.2. NYET
Under the Harvard Chart.....a more workable situation would be trading #10, #41 and #115 (keeping #74)
That would be trading 543.5 pts for 528.2
THAT could get us a LT we need, plus either Murray or Queen.
No I would not do that trade.
I think the strength of this draft is in middle and Then there are some serious sleepers that are getting 5/6/7 round grades by experts.
41 74 and 105 will have better production than 19- Just My opinion
-
-
Derrick Brown? A slower, less agile version of Danny Sheldon... no thanks...
LOL. You're right - Peart is very intriguing - but we need a starter that has the strength - not sure Peart is enough of a weight room guy yet.
I like Ben Bartch better - he's meaner, loves the game - he's getting more and more attention:
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/kyle-dugger-and-ben-bartch-help-boost-their-2020-nfl-draft-stock/
The problem with Bartch... his arms scream GUARD!


Peart has the longest arms in this draft class and the #2 wingspan behind only S. Carolina State freak, Alex Taylor... who will be a nice 7th round project for some team to pick up...
http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/55720-combine-ol-measurements/
Derrick Brown? A slower, less agile version of Danny Sheldon... no thanks...
The problem with Bartch... his arms scream GUARD!
Peart has the longest arms in this draft class and the #2 wingspan behind only S. Carolina State freak, Alex Taylor... who will be a nice 7th round project for some team to pick up...
http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/55720-combine-ol-measurements/
That is true - but he is very quick and mirrors very, very well, and in strong. Is it just me? (probably lol) Peart, from reading about him here and there, reminds me of Cameron Erving, OT. 2" less wingspan, but ...Bartch has that mean streak, the physicality... the competitiveness. I think Erving just didn't have the love for the game. He's still around though -
-
this draft reminds me of hoping Danny Shelton fell to the Browns at pick #12 in the 2015 draft..sweated it out and it happened..were not those browns anymore where we are looking for 10 new starters imho.. were much closer to the 4 ta 5 good punches at the drafting crap-shoot bag... am not budging off from pick ten...he's a starter of need...am looking a way to trade up maybe in 2nd or 4th and maybe finding a 5th with some personal trades... Vernon/Chad Thomas/Njoku/Lamm or Hubbard might start the top of the list
-
Derrick Brown? A slower, less agile version of Danny Sheldon... no thanks...
LOL. You're right - Peart is very intriguing - but we need a starter that has the strength - not sure Peart is enough of a weight room guy yet.
I like Ben Bartch better - he's meaner, loves the game - he's getting more and more attention:
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/kyle-dugger-and-ben-bartch-help-boost-their-2020-nfl-draft-stock/
The problem with Bartch... his arms scream GUARD!


Peart has the longest arms in this draft class and the #2 wingspan behind only S. Carolina State freak, Alex Taylor... who will be a nice 7th round project for some team to pick up...
http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/55720-combine-ol-measurements/
Derrick Brown? A slower, less agile version of Danny Sheldon... no thanks...
The problem with Bartch... his arms scream GUARD!
Peart has the longest arms in this draft class and the #2 wingspan behind only S. Carolina State freak, Alex Taylor... who will be a nice 7th round project for some team to pick up...
http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/55720-combine-ol-measurements/
I believe Taylor still available in our BB Mock.....so, thanks for the tip.
-
this draft reminds me of hoping Danny Shelton fell to the Browns at pick #12 in the 2015 draft..sweated it out and it happened..were not those browns anymore where we are looking for 10 new starters imho.. were much closer to the 4 ta 5 good punches at the drafting crap-shoot bag... am not budging off from pick ten...he's a starter of need...am looking a way to trade up maybe in 2nd or 4th and maybe finding a 5th with some personal trades... Vernon/Chad Thomas/Njoku/Lamm or Hubbard might start the top of the list
this draft reminds me of hoping Danny Shelton fell to the Browns at pick #12 in the 2015 draft..sweated it out and it happened..were not those browns anymore where we are looking for 10 new starters imho.. were much closer to the 4 ta 5 good punches at the drafting crap-shoot bag... am not budging off from pick ten...he's a starter of need...am looking a way to trade up maybe in 2nd or 4th and maybe finding a 5th with some personal trades... Vernon/Chad Thomas/Njoku/Lamm or Hubbard might start the top of the list
maybe this post was not a good idea? after I hit enter, I go to the fridge to get a beer...look out the new back deck....and.. thick black Smoke & FIRE ? ?... the damn neighbor kids lost a open fire on a nice dry windy day
.... 4 cops & 4 firetrucks down my driveway later.. am now on a police report as a victim of property damage of some dried up weeds...about 200-300 yards from the house....I'll trade ya my neighbors in any deal!!
-
Fuck your useless thread and for God's sake... learn how to change the size of the images you copy into your posts.
At least fuckin' DraftTek didn't have a fuckin' photo of the fuckin #395th player in the fucking draft...
Do you really want to fuck my thread, i.e. insert your penis into it until you ejaculate? You do know that that is the definition of the word "Fuck". (its a common retort I make when people say "fuck you". I ask if they seriously want to have sexual intercourse with me, right then, right there....it ires them)
And why do you care how much space that post took up here? Are you paying extra for how much you have to look at? (Besides, actually, when I copied it, that text was a very manageable size...but when it pasted, it came out huge like that.
So, just consider that I did this to aid the visually impaired.
And I edited it to include just those in the Top 150 prospects to make it more manageable.
And I edited it to include just those in the Top 150 prospects to make it more manageable.
Great... cause a question about taking a guy in Round 2 needs to include options down to 150...
Now edit it again and this time double click on the fucking image and change it's size.
You'd think a guy with the most posts here by a wide margin would know this shit... but as I've said before... learning would take time.
The rest isn't worth a reply...
-
And I edited it to include just those in the Top 150 prospects to make it more manageable.
Great... cause a question about taking a guy in Round 2 needs to include options down to 150...
Now edit it again and this time double click on the fucking image and change it's size.
You'd think a guy with the most posts here by a wide margin would know this shit... but as I've said before... learning would take time.
The rest isn't worth a reply...
Great... cause a question about taking a guy in Round 2 needs to include options down to 150...
Now edit it again and this time double click on the fucking image and change it's size.
You'd think a guy with the most posts here by a wide margin would know this shit... but as I've said before... learning would take time.
The rest isn't worth a reply...
It does come out worse on the phone. I will see what I can do If you say, pretty please, with sugar on top. Because I didn’t put that up here just to deal with a question about a guy in round two.
-
Derrick Brown? A slower, less agile version of Danny Sheldon... no thanks...
The problem with Bartch... his arms scream GUARD!
Peart has the longest arms in this draft class and the #2 wingspan behind only S. Carolina State freak, Alex Taylor... who will be a nice 7th round project for some team to pick up...
http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/55720-combine-ol-measurements/
That is true - but he is very quick and mirrors very, very well, and in strong. Is it just me? (probably lol) Peart, from reading about him here and there, reminds me of Cameron Erving, OT. 2" less wingspan, but ...Bartch has that mean streak, the physicality... the competitiveness. I think Erving just didn't have the love for the game. He's still around though -
Peart, from reading about him here and there, reminds me of Cameron Erving, OT.
Ummmm... no... trust me... no...
This ain't Peart...
Cameron Erving: FSU (02-11-15) vs. OK St/ND - no kick; lotta waist bend; feet look heavy; fires out on run blocks; focus? Head? ND's DE Sheldon Day gave fits with low edge rush. I can see as an interior prospect, but would like to see tape on him there.
-
If a trade down doesn't involve fleecing ATL then either Josh Jones or Matt Peart (as of typing this) then I don't want it.
And it ain't just ATL apparently... which means the price is rising.
And it ain't just ATL apparently... which means the price is rising.
Outstanding. Would help to soften the potential blow of losing Andrew Thomas.
-
Here are those Draftek OT rankings:
Just a few notes:
Wirfs #7 overall prospect
Becton #11
Thomas #16
Jones #28
Cleveland #64
Peart #138
Alex Taylor #189
Bartch #313 (UDFA territory)
-
Great... cause a question about taking a guy in Round 2 needs to include options down to 150...
Now edit it again and this time double click on the fucking image and change it's size.
You'd think a guy with the most posts here by a wide margin would know this shit... but as I've said before... learning would take time.
The rest isn't worth a reply...
It does come out worse on the phone. I will see what I can do If you say, pretty please, with sugar on top. Because I didn’t put that up here just to deal with a question about a guy in round two.
It does come out worse on the phone. I will see what I can do
Just stop posting from your phone... How 'bout that?
It's be a great loss, but I for one would be willing to make that sacrifice.
-
It does come out worse on the phone. I will see what I can do
Just stop posting from your phone... How 'bout that?
It's be a great loss, but I for one would be willing to make that sacrifice.
Just stop posting from your phone... How 'bout that?
It's be a great loss, but I for one would be willing to make that sacrifice.
Just stop posting from your phone... How 'bout that?
It's be a great loss, but I for one would be willing to make that sacrifice.
I did not post it from my phone. I saw it on my phone. But no I will not stop posting from my phone if I choose. But if you want to sacrifice yourself I know where there’s a volcano you can jump in
-
Speaking of ATL....
I was reading a Power Ranking article and this stopped me cold...
14. Falcons (16): They're poised to deploy offense that starts a first-rounder at each position. And with a defense bolstered by DE Dante Fowler? Beware.
I've never imagined such a thing could be possible... especially is the age of "the cap"...
-
Speaking of ATL....
I was reading a Power Ranking article and this stopped me cold...
14. Falcons (16): They're poised to deploy offense that starts a first-rounder at each position. And with a defense bolstered by DE Dante Fowler? Beware.
I've never imagined such a thing could be possible... especially is the age of "the cap"...
Speaking of ATL....
I was reading a Power Ranking article and this stopped me cold...
I've never imagined such a thing could be possible... especially is the age of "the cap"...
We are on second and third contracts with these guys but we just added in April alone on defense... Karl Joseph, Kevin Johnson and Adrian Clayborn all former fist rounders. It’s possible when a few of them don’t develop like they should
-
Speaking of ATL....
I was reading a Power Ranking article and this stopped me cold...
I've never imagined such a thing could be possible... especially is the age of "the cap"...
We are on second and third contracts with these guys but we just added in April alone on defense... Karl Joseph, Kevin Johnson and Adrian Clayborn all former fist rounders. It’s possible when a few of them don’t develop like they should
We are on second and third contracts with these guys but we just added in April alone on defense... Karl Joseph, Kevin Johnson and Adrian Clayborn all former fist rounders. It’s possible when a few of them don’t develop like they should
So, how many first rounders would that make on our defense. Garrett. Ward, the three above...... Richardson, not sure about Vernon.
-
We are on second and third contracts with these guys but we just added in April alone on defense... Karl Joseph, Kevin Johnson and Adrian Clayborn all former fist rounders. It’s possible when a few of them don’t develop like they should
So, how many first rounders would that make on our defense. Garrett. Ward, the three above...... Richardson, not sure about Vernon.
So, how many first rounders would that make on our defense. Garrett. Ward, the three above...... Richardson, not sure about Vernon.
Karl Joseph as well
-
We are on second and third contracts with these guys but we just added in April alone on defense... Karl Joseph, Kevin Johnson and Adrian Clayborn all former fist rounders. It’s possible when a few of them don’t develop like they should
So, how many first rounders would that make on our defense. Garrett. Ward, the three above...... Richardson, not sure about Vernon.
So, how many first rounders would that make on our defense. Garrett. Ward, the three above...... Richardson, not sure about Vernon.
Other notables...Vernon 3rd rounder, Larry O 3rd, Taki Taki 3rd, Mack 5th, Greedy 2nd, Sendejo Undrafted.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login