Skip to content

NFL / Covid Updates

Locked The Browns Board
481 40 12.5k 1
  • cdc just lowered that number.

    @lbc-mike said:

    cdc just lowered that number.

    Wait until they add the number of those who have died in care homes ....

  • Even if it was 37,000 that does not suddenly make the tweet OK ...... 

  • Lots of opinions about mask wearing. None of them get me too riled up. 

  • He's just taking directions from Elon Musk. . .

  • The masks don't even work.. So I don't really know what the big fuss is...

  • Image

    Try telling that to the families of over 65,000 people in this country and over 200,000 worldwide who have lost a loved one to it .... MORON ..... Cut his ass

    @darren15 said:

    Image

    Try telling that to the families of over 65,000 people in this country and over 200,000 worldwide who have lost a loved one to it .... MORON ..... Cut his ass

    CUT HIS ASS...NO,NO,NO,NO,NO...STOP DRINKING THE COOL AID....we all have an opinion! My opinion agrees with him! I wear a mask at work...because I am expendable(essential) I also have COPD,have has quintuple bypass open heart surgery, I have also had pneumonia 4 times in my life,I am also an Esophageal cancer survivor!!!!!! O choose to NOT wear a mask on my own time. Because I am an American! Therefore have the FREEDOM to make my own decisions

     I CHOOSE TO LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST! YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER TO ME! God bless America!!! Land of the Free, because of the brave! Live Long and Prosper! 

    GO BROWNS!!!!!!! 

  • @darren15 said:

    Image

    Try telling that to the families of over 65,000 people in this country and over 200,000 worldwide who have lost a loved one to it .... MORON ..... Cut his ass

    CUT HIS ASS...NO,NO,NO,NO,NO...STOP DRINKING THE COOL AID....we all have an opinion! My opinion agrees with him! I wear a mask at work...because I am expendable(essential) I also have COPD,have has quintuple bypass open heart surgery, I have also had pneumonia 4 times in my life,I am also an Esophageal cancer survivor!!!!!! O choose to NOT wear a mask on my own time. Because I am an American! Therefore have the FREEDOM to make my own decisions

     I CHOOSE TO LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST! YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER TO ME! God bless America!!! Land of the Free, because of the brave! Live Long and Prosper! 

    GO BROWNS!!!!!!! 

    @brownsnmopar said:

    CUT HIS ASS...NO,NO,NO,NO,NO...STOP DRINKING THE COOL AID....we all have an opinion! My opinion agrees with him! I wear a mask at work...because I am expendable(essential) I also have COPD,have has quintuple bypass open heart surgery, I have also had pneumonia 4 times in my life,I am also an Esophageal cancer survivor!!!!!! O choose to NOT wear a mask on my own time. Because I am an American! Therefore have the FREEDOM to make my own decisions

     I CHOOSE TO LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST! YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER TO ME! God bless America!!! Land of the Free, because of the brave! Live Long and Prosper! 

    GO BROWNS!!!!!!! 

    This post highlights all of the best and worst aspects of the US

  • It's not the mask bit that bothers me it's the so called disease comment.....I have a cousin who is an RN on a covid floor in Manchester UK....   maybe he can do her 12 hour shift, then he can worry about getting sick himself while trying to save lives.... what an entitled gobshite he is...  fuck him I hope every field goal attempt and extra point goes wide left but Browns still win....

  • It's not the mask bit that bothers me it's the so called disease comment.....I have a cousin who is an RN on a covid floor in Manchester UK....   maybe he can do her 12 hour shift, then he can worry about getting sick himself while trying to save lives.... what an entitled gobshite he is...  fuck him I hope every field goal attempt and extra point goes wide left but Browns still win....

    @darren15 said:

    It's not the mask bit that bothers me it's the so called disease comment.....I have a cousin who is an RN on a covid floor in Manchester UK....   maybe he can do her 12 hour shift, then he can worry about getting sick himself while trying to save lives.... what an entitled gobshite he is...  fuck him I hope every field goal attempt and extra point goes wide left but Browns still win....

    I took his tweet as being against the war, and the policy makers that engineer that war, and not against the soldiers.

    You can be both against a war and support the troops. 

  • I just don’t get this line of thinking, it’s fundamentally baffling to me. Like, whats the argument? Who would be in favor of this being a hoax or made up or exaggerated? Idc what your political beliefs are. Doing rough math almost 20% of this country is unemployed, underemployed, or ya know dead. Who the fuck wins here?

    sure, America allows you to have your dumb opinion. But I’d love to get Austin on tv to explain his reasons. I absolutely guarantee you his response would break down to “I don’t want to do this for the betterment of others so I shouldn’t have to”. Such a sad state of affairs.

  • @brownsnmopar said:

    CUT HIS ASS...NO,NO,NO,NO,NO...STOP DRINKING THE COOL AID....we all have an opinion! My opinion agrees with him! I wear a mask at work...because I am expendable(essential) I also have COPD,have has quintuple bypass open heart surgery, I have also had pneumonia 4 times in my life,I am also an Esophageal cancer survivor!!!!!! O choose to NOT wear a mask on my own time. Because I am an American! Therefore have the FREEDOM to make my own decisions

     I CHOOSE TO LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST! YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER TO ME! God bless America!!! Land of the Free, because of the brave! Live Long and Prosper! 

    GO BROWNS!!!!!!! 

    This post highlights all of the best and worst aspects of the US

    @mld-woody said:

    This post highlights all of the best and worst aspects of the US

    Well, you're half right anyways....

  • cdc just lowered that number.

    @lbc-mike said:

    cdc just lowered that number.

    68,000 now 

  • Seems like some people are having a hard time accepting the reality of 2020. 

  • Zombo said:

    The dumbest part is calling it a "disease".

    Kickers should never be heard from.

    Just ask Peyton Manning.

    Z

    Is having a virus a "disease"?   I kind of think it is,  but I am  no doctor, so I don't know what the proper terminology wold be there.  That might be the only part of his meme I may not take issue with. 

    As for "doesn't do anything":

    1,160,774

    Deaths:

    67,444
  • It's the inverted commas that suggests he doesn't believe that it is a disease.

    What these type of morons don't understand is that yes, covid doesn't really do anything to the majority of the population, thank god. The mask wearing is to protect the vunerable, not the fit and healthy. These pricks could have had zero symptoms and infected 100's without even knowing.

    Everyone can have an opinion, everyone can look completely stupid too.

  • Not knowing something does not make stupid. 

    What makes you looks stupid is being ignorant about something and calling it out. 

    He should go and volunteer in one of the hundreds of hospitals around the world where thousands of workers have been fighting against the virus for months. 

  • @darren15 said:

    Image

    Try telling that to the families of over 65,000 people in this country and over 200,000 worldwide who have lost a loved one to it .... MORON ..... Cut his ass

    CUT HIS ASS...NO,NO,NO,NO,NO...STOP DRINKING THE COOL AID....we all have an opinion! My opinion agrees with him! I wear a mask at work...because I am expendable(essential) I also have COPD,have has quintuple bypass open heart surgery, I have also had pneumonia 4 times in my life,I am also an Esophageal cancer survivor!!!!!! O choose to NOT wear a mask on my own time. Because I am an American! Therefore have the FREEDOM to make my own decisions

     I CHOOSE TO LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST! YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER TO ME! God bless America!!! Land of the Free, because of the brave! Live Long and Prosper! 

    GO BROWNS!!!!!!! 

    @brownsnmopar said:

    CUT HIS ASS...NO,NO,NO,NO,NO...STOP DRINKING THE COOL AID....we all have an opinion! My opinion agrees with him! I wear a mask at work...because I am expendable(essential) I also have COPD,have has quintuple bypass open heart surgery, I have also had pneumonia 4 times in my life,I am also an Esophageal cancer survivor!!!!!! O choose to NOT wear a mask on my own time. Because I am an American! Therefore have the FREEDOM to make my own decisions

    Since cloth masks protect others and not the wearer, it's very brave of you to be will to share your potential infection with others as a final gesture.

    Do you plan on refusing vaccination when the time comes as well?

    @nickers said:

    The masks don't even work.. So I don't really know what the big fuss is...

    Really? So all the medical professionals clamoring for N95 masks are wrong?

  • It's refreshing to see posters with common sense react to something like this

    The poli board tho... woooh boy. That's another story

  • @brownsnmopar said:

    CUT HIS ASS...NO,NO,NO,NO,NO...STOP DRINKING THE COOL AID....we all have an opinion! My opinion agrees with him! I wear a mask at work...because I am expendable(essential) I also have COPD,have has quintuple bypass open heart surgery, I have also had pneumonia 4 times in my life,I am also an Esophageal cancer survivor!!!!!! O choose to NOT wear a mask on my own time. Because I am an American! Therefore have the FREEDOM to make my own decisions

    Since cloth masks protect others and not the wearer, it's very brave of you to be will to share your potential infection with others as a final gesture.

    Do you plan on refusing vaccination when the time comes as well?

    @nickers said:

    The masks don't even work.. So I don't really know what the big fuss is...

    Really? So all the medical professionals clamoring for N95 masks are wrong?

    @tour2ma said:

    Since cloth masks protect others and not the wearer, it's very brave of you to be will to share your potential infection with others as a final gesture.

    Do you plan on refusing vaccination when the time comes as well?

    Really? So all the medical professionals clamoring for N95 masks are wrong?

    It doesn't prevent you from getting sick.. It might prevent people from infecting others.. So they say..I think it's bunk...