Skip to content

NFL / Covid Updates

Locked The Browns Board
481 40 12.5k 1
  • @nickers said:

    ??

    Thanks to your fellow posters your IQ just went up 100%.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Thanks to your fellow posters your IQ just went up 100%.?

    0 x 100 is still zero /s ?

  • The scary part of Covid 19 is the unknown.

    I did a 14 day stay in the Cleveland Clinic after testing positive for the Coronavirus.

    The Clinic is in data collection mode about the virus, they call me twice a day asking me a long list of questions.

    I was also asked if I was willing to give blood for research (I said yes).

  • The scary part of Covid 19 is the unknown.

    I did a 14 day stay in the Cleveland Clinic after testing positive for the Coronavirus.

    The Clinic is in data collection mode about the virus, they call me twice a day asking me a long list of questions.

    I was also asked if I was willing to give blood for research (I said yes).

    @canton-dawg said:

    The scary part of Covid 19 is the unknown.

    I did a 14 day stay in the Cleveland Clinic after testing positive for the Coronavirus.

    The Clinic is in data collection mode about the virus, they call me twice a day asking me a long list of questions.

    I was also asked if I was willing to give blood for research (I said yes).

    Glad to see you got through it. 

  • The scary part of Covid 19 is the unknown.

    I did a 14 day stay in the Cleveland Clinic after testing positive for the Coronavirus.

    The Clinic is in data collection mode about the virus, they call me twice a day asking me a long list of questions.

    I was also asked if I was willing to give blood for research (I said yes).

    @canton-dawg said:

    I was also asked if I was willing to give blood for research (I said yes).

    Thank you.?

    • Welcome back Canton Dawg!  Everybody on this board is 'One of Us'.   Don't wanna lose any of us 'brothers',
  • @nickers said:

    Yes you are... Next?

    Next, as in next question?   OK:     Which brand of tinfoil do you prefer to make your hats out of?  Reynolds,  Diamond,  generic?

    @the-gipper said:

    Next, as in next question?   OK:     Which brand of tinfoil do you prefer to make your hats out of?  Reynolds,  Diamond,  generic?

    Next as in the "Next" idiotic thing you say , Old Man!... Pull up your pants.. Your depends are hangin out! 😛

  • I wonder how many precious lives the common flu has claimed this year... or is it in quarantine as well? 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Next, as in next question?   OK:     Which brand of tinfoil do you prefer to make your hats out of?  Reynolds,  Diamond,  generic?

    Next as in the "Next" idiotic thing you say , Old Man!... Pull up your pants.. Your depends are hangin out! 😛

    @nickers said:

    Next as in the "Next" idiotic thing you say , Old Man!... Pull up your pants.. Your depends are hangin out! 😛

    Your bat shit crazy is hanging out 

  • https://www.aier.org/article/woodstock-occurred-in-the-middle-of-a-pandemic/

    Interesting read and something l wasn’t aware of. H3N2 was the hot new lethal virus in the late 60s, though considered lethal only to older folks. I didn’t even know it ever existed  until now.

  • I wonder how many precious lives the common flu has claimed this year... or is it in quarantine as well? 

    @poeticg said:

    I wonder how many precious lives the common flu has claimed this year... or is it in quarantine as well?

    I gave you the data...

    Less than half the current number in 3 times the time. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

    What number of deaths do you want to see before we bother you again? 100K? 150k?

  • For those that will lose everything, we can't forget to count the upcoming stress and mental health related deaths and suicides from people who never got sick, and had they have gotten sick, had a 99% chance of recovering in days... unless of course they couldn't say no to the evil loud speaker when asked if they would like to "Super Size That" and were stage 2 obesity or higher, then in that case, they may have had just a 96% chance of recovering in days. 

  • For those that will lose everything, we can't forget to count the upcoming stress and mental health related deaths and suicides from people who never got sick, and had they have gotten sick, had a 99% chance of recovering in days... unless of course they couldn't say no to the evil loud speaker when asked if they would like to "Super Size That" and were stage 2 obesity or higher, then in that case, they may have had just a 96% chance of recovering in days. 

    @d-bone said:

    For those that will lose everything, we can't forget to count the upcoming stress and mental health related deaths and suicides from people who never got sick, and had they have gotten sick, had a 99% chance of recovering in days... unless of course they couldn't say no to the evil loud speaker when asked if they would like to "Super Size That" and were stage 2 obesity or higher, then in that case, they may have had just a 96% chance of recovering in days. 

    Don't forget about those that have been smoking for 40 years right next to their oxygen tank.  

  • For those that will lose everything, we can't forget to count the upcoming stress and mental health related deaths and suicides from people who never got sick, and had they have gotten sick, had a 99% chance of recovering in days... unless of course they couldn't say no to the evil loud speaker when asked if they would like to "Super Size That" and were stage 2 obesity or higher, then in that case, they may have had just a 96% chance of recovering in days. 

    @d-bone said:

    For those that will lose everything, we can't forget to count the upcoming stress and mental health related deaths and suicides from people who never got sick, and had they have gotten sick, had a 99% chance of recovering in days... unless of course they couldn't say no to the evil loud speaker when asked if they would like to "Super Size That" and were stage 2 obesity or higher, then in that case, they may have had just a 96% chance of recovering in days. 

    Fat Guy Eating GIF

  • ^ Yep, that mother fucker right there. 

    So my daughter has to write a 3rd year paper in PT school and because of my earlier post about heart disease being 15.5% of the world's death rate, and with the overwhelming underlying cause of that disease being obesity, she has elected to write the paper on:

    "Obesity causing heart disease vs drain on the world's health care system and it being a "contagious disease" with the current state of parenting, advertising, instant gratification, ect..".

    ( ^ that's my title of her paper, her's is much better ) 

    It isn't due until September, but as crazy as that kid is, she has already gotten a jump on it and says the numbers on the healthcare system alone are absolutely mind boggling. She also said that since "everyone and their mother is going to do their paper on COVID", she knows her's will stand out and keep her atop of the other 87 students in the 11th ranked PT school on the planet.  < gratuitous proud dad boast right there 

    I have bookmarked this post and will post the paper here once she's done. 

  • @d-bone said:

    For those that will lose everything, we can't forget to count the upcoming stress and mental health related deaths and suicides from people who never got sick, and had they have gotten sick, had a 99% chance of recovering in days... unless of course they couldn't say no to the evil loud speaker when asked if they would like to "Super Size That" and were stage 2 obesity or higher, then in that case, they may have had just a 96% chance of recovering in days. 

    Fat Guy Eating GIF

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fat Guy Eating GIF

    Lol I forgot about Boogie/Francise

  • @nickers said:

    Next as in the "Next" idiotic thing you say , Old Man!... Pull up your pants.. Your depends are hangin out! 😛

    Your bat shit crazy is hanging out 

    @the-gipper said:

    Your bat shit crazy is hanging out 

    Ya think?

  • @poeticg said:

    I wonder how many precious lives the common flu has claimed this year... or is it in quarantine as well?

    I gave you the data...

    Less than half the current number in 3 times the time. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

    What number of deaths do you want to see before we bother you again? 100K? 150k?

    @tour2ma said:

    I gave you the data...

    Less than half the current number in 3 times the time. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

    What number of deaths do you want to see before we bother you again? 100K? 150k?

    That link itself says it's basically guesswork and mathematical models and they don't really know... and despite that the numbers are the exact same as last year and not nearly as high as 2014 when we didn't hear any of this fear mongering about the flu. 

    And I wouldn't doubt that "covid" is being counted among those totals... so again, where is the common flu? That's right, it's Covid. 

  • ^ Yep, that mother fucker right there. 

    So my daughter has to write a 3rd year paper in PT school and because of my earlier post about heart disease being 15.5% of the world's death rate, and with the overwhelming underlying cause of that disease being obesity, she has elected to write the paper on:

    "Obesity causing heart disease vs drain on the world's health care system and it being a "contagious disease" with the current state of parenting, advertising, instant gratification, ect..".

    ( ^ that's my title of her paper, her's is much better ) 

    It isn't due until September, but as crazy as that kid is, she has already gotten a jump on it and says the numbers on the healthcare system alone are absolutely mind boggling. She also said that since "everyone and their mother is going to do their paper on COVID", she knows her's will stand out and keep her atop of the other 87 students in the 11th ranked PT school on the planet.  < gratuitous proud dad boast right there 

    I have bookmarked this post and will post the paper here once she's done. 

    @d-bone said:

    ^ Yep, that mother fucker right there. 

    So my daughter has to write a 3rd year paper in PT school and because of my earlier post about heart disease being 15.5% of the world's death rate, and with the overwhelming underlying cause of that disease being obesity, she has elected to write the paper on:

    "Obesity causing heart disease vs drain on the world's health care system and it being a "contagious disease" with the current state of parenting, advertising, instant gratification, ect..".

    ( ^ that's my title of her paper, her's is much better ) 

    It isn't due until September, but as crazy as that kid is, she has already gotten a jump on it and says the numbers on the healthcare system alone are absolutely mind boggling. She also said that since "everyone and their mother is going to do their paper on COVID", she knows her's will stand out and keep her atop of the other 87 students in the 11th ranked PT school on the planet.  < gratuitous proud dad boast right there 

    I have bookmarked this post and will post the paper here once she's done. 

    When you do, tag those of us that up voted this post so we can read it 

  • I wonder how many precious lives the common flu has claimed this year... or is it in quarantine as well? 

    @poeticg said:

    I wonder how many precious lives the common flu has claimed this year... or is it in quarantine as well? 

    Careful, your stupid is showing