Skip to content

NFL / Covid Updates

Locked The Browns Board
481 40 12.5k 1
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Gip's complete lack of empathy leaves me speechless.

  • Gip's complete lack of empathy leaves me speechless.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @tour2ma said:

    Gip's complete lack of empathy leaves me speechless.

     You are one  ignorant, cowardly piece of shit. 

    Why,? You are ignorant because you only saw the piece of the reply that was quoted. The whole post was in fact quite empathetic to DBone...which you would have recognized had you seen it.  But, you are too big of a  coward to read my posts, which partially explains your ignorance. Had you seen my follow post you would have known. 

    But then....maybe Tia is somewhat to blame for only copying and pasting a portion of my post.  You would probably have still exhibited your ignorance and cowardice even if he had. 

    I was trying to prop up DBone....to have him not give up on some of the simple pleasures he may enjoy in life, like sports,  even in the face of the difficult times he is facing. 

    But, a small, petty man like you would have no comprehension of this sort of thing......

    ...which, by the way, is the kind of thing I have dealt with in my career for nearly 40 years. 

  • Probably my last post here for a long time as I literally couldn't care less about the Browns, much less football and I can actually feel that the switch has been completely turned off. This place was where I went for laughs for just a few minutes each day, but now, it's just one of the many things that reminds me of what I have lost. 

    I'm not sure what my future holds, but I do know that my American Dream was all a big mother fucking lie..... If I worked hard, followed the laws and paid my taxes, the sky was the limit and I would be allowed to prosper.... Nothing but a fucking lie.

    My dad, brother and I are trying to figure out the best way to close the business and divide the assets, with my dad wanting none... I can't even look my dad in the eyes because I know I will not be able to stop crying. 

    As for assistance from the government?? Don't believe everything your propaganda machine tells you. There is none for us, and even if it ever comes, it will simply be too late and would be like throwing an umbrella to someone who fell out of an air plane. 

    I'm so very proud to have done my part, and remember "we're all in this together." 

    It All Depends On Whose Ox Is Gored  

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    I'm not sure what my future holds, but I do know that my American Dream was all a big mother fucking lie..... If I worked hard, followed the laws and paid my taxes, the sky was the limit and I would be allowed to prosper.... Nothing but a fucking lie!

    As for assistance from the government?? 

    All the best to you & your family matters Bone..  know where your heart is at, as it should be at this time... keep those bike rides on the happy trails ?‍♂️..  wishing you the best pal

    Edit--Well said Tia ? 

  • Probably my last post here for a long time as I literally couldn't care less about the Browns, much less football and I can actually feel that the switch has been completely turned off. This place was where I went for laughs for just a few minutes each day, but now, it's just one of the many things that reminds me of what I have lost. 

    I'm not sure what my future holds, but I do know that my American Dream was all a big mother fucking lie..... If I worked hard, followed the laws and paid my taxes, the sky was the limit and I would be allowed to prosper.... Nothing but a fucking lie.

    My dad, brother and I are trying to figure out the best way to close the business and divide the assets, with my dad wanting none... I can't even look my dad in the eyes because I know I will not be able to stop crying. 

    As for assistance from the government?? Don't believe everything your propaganda machine tells you. There is none for us, and even if it ever comes, it will simply be too late and would be like throwing an umbrella to someone who fell out of an air plane. 

    I'm so very proud to have done my part, and remember "we're all in this together." 

    It All Depends On Whose Ox Is Gored  

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    Probably my last post here for a long time as I literally couldn't care less about the Browns, much less football and I can actually feel that the switch has been completely turned off. This place was where I went for laughs for just a few minutes each day, but now, it's just one of the many things that reminds me of what I have lost. 

    I'm not sure what my future holds, but I do know that my American Dream was all a big mother fucking lie..... If I worked hard, followed the laws and paid my taxes, the sky was the limit and I would be allowed to prosper.... Nothing but a fucking lie.

    My dad, brother and I are trying to figure out the best way to close the business and divide the assets, with my dad wanting none... I can't even look my dad in the eyes because I know I will not be able to stop crying. 

    As for assistance from the government?? Don't believe everything your propaganda machine tells you. There is none for us, and even if it ever comes, it will simply be too late and would be like throwing an umbrella to someone who fell out of an air plane. 

    I'm so very proud to have done my part, and remember "we're all in this together." 

    It All Depends On Whose Ox Is Gored  

    Wish you the best.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Gip's complete lack of empathy leaves me speechless.

     You are one  ignorant, cowardly piece of shit. 

    Why,? You are ignorant because you only saw the piece of the reply that was quoted. The whole post was in fact quite empathetic to DBone...which you would have recognized had you seen it.  But, you are too big of a  coward to read my posts, which partially explains your ignorance. Had you seen my follow post you would have known. 

    But then....maybe Tia is somewhat to blame for only copying and pasting a portion of my post.  You would probably have still exhibited your ignorance and cowardice even if he had. 

    I was trying to prop up DBone....to have him not give up on some of the simple pleasures he may enjoy in life, like sports,  even in the face of the difficult times he is facing. 

    But, a small, petty man like you would have no comprehension of this sort of thing......

    ...which, by the way, is the kind of thing I have dealt with in my career for nearly 40 years. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

     You are one  ignorant, cowardly piece of shit. 

    Why,? You are ignorant because you only saw the piece of the reply that was quoted. The whole post was in fact quite empathetic to DBone...which you would have recognized had you seen it.  But, you are too big of a  coward to read my posts, which partially explains your ignorance. Had you seen my follow post you would have known. 

    But then....maybe Tia is somewhat to blame for only copying and pasting a portion of my post.  You would probably have still exhibited your ignorance and cowardice even if he had. 

    I was trying to prop up DBone....to have him not give up on some of the simple pleasures he may enjoy in life, like sports,  even in the face of the difficult times he is facing. 

    But, a small, petty man like you would have no comprehension of this sort of thing......

    ...which, by the way, is the kind of thing I have dealt with in my career for nearly 40 years. 

    Your mama’s a man

  • @the-gipper said:

     You are one  ignorant, cowardly piece of shit. 

    Why,? You are ignorant because you only saw the piece of the reply that was quoted. The whole post was in fact quite empathetic to DBone...which you would have recognized had you seen it.  But, you are too big of a  coward to read my posts, which partially explains your ignorance. Had you seen my follow post you would have known. 

    But then....maybe Tia is somewhat to blame for only copying and pasting a portion of my post.  You would probably have still exhibited your ignorance and cowardice even if he had. 

    I was trying to prop up DBone....to have him not give up on some of the simple pleasures he may enjoy in life, like sports,  even in the face of the difficult times he is facing. 

    But, a small, petty man like you would have no comprehension of this sort of thing......

    ...which, by the way, is the kind of thing I have dealt with in my career for nearly 40 years. 

    Your mama’s a man

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Your mama’s a man

    If you consider a person who had to endure the Irish revolution, who lived through the Blitz of London,  who nursed the war wounded in WWII,  who had to try to dig out her father after a Nazi bomb fell on him (to no avail),  who raised 6 kids...a "man"  you would be right. More of a man than most men. 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Your mama’s a man

    If you consider a person who had to endure the Irish revolution, who lived through the Blitz of London,  who nursed the war wounded in WWII,  who had to try to dig out her father after a Nazi bomb fell on him (to no avail),  who raised 6 kids...a "man"  you would be right. More of a man than most men. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    If you consider a person who had to endure the Irish revolution, who lived through the Blitz of London,  who nursed the war wounded in WWII,  who had to try to dig out her father after a Nazi bomb fell on him (to no avail),  who raised 6 kids...a "man"  you would be right. More of a man than most men. 

    Touche’

  • Probably my last post here for a long time as I literally couldn't care less about the Browns, much less football and I can actually feel that the switch has been completely turned off. This place was where I went for laughs for just a few minutes each day, but now, it's just one of the many things that reminds me of what I have lost. 

    I'm not sure what my future holds, but I do know that my American Dream was all a big mother fucking lie..... If I worked hard, followed the laws and paid my taxes, the sky was the limit and I would be allowed to prosper.... Nothing but a fucking lie.

    My dad, brother and I are trying to figure out the best way to close the business and divide the assets, with my dad wanting none... I can't even look my dad in the eyes because I know I will not be able to stop crying. 

    As for assistance from the government?? Don't believe everything your propaganda machine tells you. There is none for us, and even if it ever comes, it will simply be too late and would be like throwing an umbrella to someone who fell out of an air plane. 

    I'm so very proud to have done my part, and remember "we're all in this together." 

    It All Depends On Whose Ox Is Gored  

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    Probably my last post here for a long time as I literally couldn't care less about the Browns, much less football and I can actually feel that the switch has been completely turned off. This place was where I went for laughs for just a few minutes each day, but now, it's just one of the many things that reminds me of what I have lost. 

    I'm not sure what my future holds, but I do know that my American Dream was all a big mother fucking lie..... If I worked hard, followed the laws and paid my taxes, the sky was the limit and I would be allowed to prosper.... Nothing but a fucking lie.

    My dad, brother and I are trying to figure out the best way to close the business and divide the assets, with my dad wanting none... I can't even look my dad in the eyes because I know I will not be able to stop crying. 

    As for assistance from the government?? Don't believe everything your propaganda machine tells you. There is none for us, and even if it ever comes, it will simply be too late and would be like throwing an umbrella to someone who fell out of an air plane. 

    I'm so very proud to have done my part, and remember "we're all in this together." 

    It All Depends On Whose Ox Is Gored  

    This whole situation sucks and there's people that will lose more than the others, as always. 

    Don't think less of yourself for believeing the "American Dream" or for having to close the business your father fought years for. 

    There's not much one can do when all the odds are against and there's a lot you can be proud of. Many people spend their lives not even giving a fight and I'm pretty sure you are not one of those. 

    Stay close to the ones you love through the storm and better days will come. Maybe the Browns won't win, but we will have a laugh about it. Pink font and all. 😉

    Take care, Dbone. 

  • @d-bone said:

    Probably my last post here for a long time as I literally couldn't care less about the Browns, much less football and I can actually feel that the switch has been completely turned off. This place was where I went for laughs for just a few minutes each day, but now, it's just one of the many things that reminds me of what I have lost. 

    I'm not sure what my future holds, but I do know that my American Dream was all a big mother fucking lie..... If I worked hard, followed the laws and paid my taxes, the sky was the limit and I would be allowed to prosper.... Nothing but a fucking lie.

    My dad, brother and I are trying to figure out the best way to close the business and divide the assets, with my dad wanting none... I can't even look my dad in the eyes because I know I will not be able to stop crying. 

    As for assistance from the government?? Don't believe everything your propaganda machine tells you. There is none for us, and even if it ever comes, it will simply be too late and would be like throwing an umbrella to someone who fell out of an air plane. 

    I'm so very proud to have done my part, and remember "we're all in this together." 

    It All Depends On Whose Ox Is Gored  

    This whole situation sucks and there's people that will lose more than the others, as always. 

    Don't think less of yourself for believeing the "American Dream" or for having to close the business your father fought years for. 

    There's not much one can do when all the odds are against and there's a lot you can be proud of. Many people spend their lives not even giving a fight and I'm pretty sure you are not one of those. 

    Stay close to the ones you love through the storm and better days will come. Maybe the Browns won't win, but we will have a laugh about it. Pink font and all. 😉

    Take care, Dbone. 

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    This whole situation sucks and there's people that will lose more than the others, as always. 

    Don't think less of yourself for believeing the "American Dream" or for having to close the business your father fought years for. 

    There's not much one can do when all the odds are against and there's a lot you can be proud of. Many people spend their lives not even giving a fight and I'm pretty sure you are not one of those. 

    Stay close to the ones you love through the storm and better days will come. Maybe the Browns won't win, but we will have a laugh about it. Pink font and all. 😉

    Take care, Dbone. 

    Seriously man, you sound depressed.   Stay on top of that.  

    I have a feeling more people are going to die due to the economic fallout than the actual virus.   Don't be one.

  • @nero said:

    This whole situation sucks and there's people that will lose more than the others, as always. 

    Don't think less of yourself for believeing the "American Dream" or for having to close the business your father fought years for. 

    There's not much one can do when all the odds are against and there's a lot you can be proud of. Many people spend their lives not even giving a fight and I'm pretty sure you are not one of those. 

    Stay close to the ones you love through the storm and better days will come. Maybe the Browns won't win, but we will have a laugh about it. Pink font and all. 😉

    Take care, Dbone. 

    Seriously man, you sound depressed.   Stay on top of that.  

    I have a feeling more people are going to die due to the economic fallout than the actual virus.   Don't be one.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @ballpeen said:

    Seriously man, you sound depressed.   Stay on top of that.  

    I have a feeling more people are going to die due to the economic fallout than the actual virus.   Don't be one.

    I was actually trying to say some kind words to Dbone, lol. 

    I'm not having a good time but I have been to worse times. We'll get out of this one!

  • @nero said:

    This whole situation sucks and there's people that will lose more than the others, as always. 

    Don't think less of yourself for believeing the "American Dream" or for having to close the business your father fought years for. 

    There's not much one can do when all the odds are against and there's a lot you can be proud of. Many people spend their lives not even giving a fight and I'm pretty sure you are not one of those. 

    Stay close to the ones you love through the storm and better days will come. Maybe the Browns won't win, but we will have a laugh about it. Pink font and all. 😉

    Take care, Dbone. 

    Seriously man, you sound depressed.   Stay on top of that.  

    I have a feeling more people are going to die due to the economic fallout than the actual virus.   Don't be one.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @ballpeen said:

    Seriously man, you sound depressed.   Stay on top of that.  

    I have a feeling more people are going to die due to the economic fallout than the actual virus.   Don't be one.

    Are you talking about like  suicide or some such?   I would certainly hope not, considering that we are pushing 90,000 deaths in this country from the virus so far.   And that is why I encouraged him to stick with his love/interest in sports/football/Browns.  You know this being an attorney yourself....it is partly why the term "Counselor" is associated with being an attorney.  When you have clients who have suffered financial devastation...having to go bankrupt or assert other remedies,  or who have  had loved ones die, or who face the breakup of their marriage/family, or who face even criminal prosecution.....you have to give them some kind of  lifesaver to cling on to....some kind of encouragement for hope for something in the future.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Seriously man, you sound depressed.   Stay on top of that.  

    I have a feeling more people are going to die due to the economic fallout than the actual virus.   Don't be one.

    I was actually trying to say some kind words to Dbone, lol. 

    I'm not having a good time but I have been to worse times. We'll get out of this one!

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    I was actually trying to say some kind words to Dbone, lol. 

    I'm not having a good time but I have been to worse times. We'll get out of this one!

    Sorry man, the quote came out wrong.  I was talking about Dbone.  

    Sorry for the confusion..my bad.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    "There's a gleam..."

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Good.. I can't wait till this SCAMDEMIC is over...

  • Good.. I can't wait till this SCAMDEMIC is over...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Good.. I can't wait till this SCAMDEMIC is over...

    No one says you have to wait.....go on. Get out there.   Do your thing.  We won't forget to put roses on your grave. (or your grandparents/parents whom you may have infected).

  • @nickers said:

    Good.. I can't wait till this SCAMDEMIC is over...

    No one says you have to wait.....go on. Get out there.   Do your thing.  We won't forget to put roses on your grave. (or your grandparents/parents whom you may have infected).

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    No one says you have to wait.....go on. Get out there.   Do your thing.  We won't forget to put roses on your grave. (or your grandparents/parents whom you may have infected).

    My Grandparents are already dead.. But thanks for playing along...

  • @the-gipper said:

    No one says you have to wait.....go on. Get out there.   Do your thing.  We won't forget to put roses on your grave. (or your grandparents/parents whom you may have infected).

    My Grandparents are already dead.. But thanks for playing along...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    My Grandparents are already dead.. But thanks for playing along...

    Half of mine were dead before I was born.  Both  Grandfathers.  I believe a bleeding ulcer got one,  and a fucking Nazi bomb got the other. Both of my grandmothers lived to be old enough...(like  85) .yet both of them died before I graduated from HS.   Cigarettes got my Mom, and alcohol got my Dad.  For me, it will probably be sugar. 

  • @nickers said:

    My Grandparents are already dead.. But thanks for playing along...

    Half of mine were dead before I was born.  Both  Grandfathers.  I believe a bleeding ulcer got one,  and a fucking Nazi bomb got the other. Both of my grandmothers lived to be old enough...(like  85) .yet both of them died before I graduated from HS.   Cigarettes got my Mom, and alcohol got my Dad.  For me, it will probably be sugar. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Half of mine were dead before I was born.  Both  Grandfathers.  I believe a bleeding ulcer got one,  and a fucking Nazi bomb got the other. Both of my grandmothers lived to be old enough...(like  85) .yet both of them died before I graduated from HS.   Cigarettes got my Mom, and alcohol got my Dad.  For me, it will probably be sugar. 

    My Moms father was killed during WWII in europe fighting for the Croatian Ustasa.. Her mother died of natural causes in 2010. Grandpa on dads side died in 72 when I was 7,  His wife passed in 1980.. Cigarettes and Alcohol took my father in 08.. He was only 69.. My Grandparents lived considerably long lives.The eldest being 95.. Like yourself.. My death may be sugar related as well.... I still wear a mask out of respect for others.. But I personally think it's bunkola!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Half of mine were dead before I was born.  Both  Grandfathers.  I believe a bleeding ulcer got one,  and a fucking Nazi bomb got the other. Both of my grandmothers lived to be old enough...(like  85) .yet both of them died before I graduated from HS.   Cigarettes got my Mom, and alcohol got my Dad.  For me, it will probably be sugar. 

    My Moms father was killed during WWII in europe fighting for the Croatian Ustasa.. Her mother died of natural causes in 2010. Grandpa on dads side died in 72 when I was 7,  His wife passed in 1980.. Cigarettes and Alcohol took my father in 08.. He was only 69.. My Grandparents lived considerably long lives.The eldest being 95.. Like yourself.. My death may be sugar related as well.... I still wear a mask out of respect for others.. But I personally think it's bunkola!

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I still wear a mask out of respect for others..

    Good on ya for that much...