Skip to content

NFL / Covid Updates

Locked The Browns Board
481 40 12.5k 1
  • I come here to escape Fake-demic crap. 

  • I come here to escape Fake-demic crap. 

    @icecube said:

    I come here to escape Fake-demic crap. 

    I won't forget to put roses on your grave.

  • @icecube said:

    I come here to escape Fake-demic crap. 

    I won't forget to put roses on your grave.

    @the-gipper said:

    I won't forget to put roses on your grave.

    You actually buy what the TV tells you? Incredible. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I won't forget to put roses on your grave.

    You actually buy what the TV tells you? Incredible. 

    @icecube said:

    You actually buy what the TV tells you? Incredible. 

    I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more.    I buy that there have been a million and a half cases.  Probably more.

    I buy that you could get it and die from it.   I won't forget to put roses on your grave. 

    I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.

    I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful. 

    And, I will be brutally honest:  rather you than me. 

  • @icecube said:

    You actually buy what the TV tells you? Incredible. 

    I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more.    I buy that there have been a million and a half cases.  Probably more.

    I buy that you could get it and die from it.   I won't forget to put roses on your grave. 

    I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.

    I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful. 

    And, I will be brutally honest:  rather you than me. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more.    I buy that there have been a million and a half cases.  Probably more.

    I buy that you could get it and die from it.   I won't forget to put roses on your grave. 

    I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.

    I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful. 

    And, I will be brutally honest:  rather you than me. 

    All the stats for CV are cooked. Hospitals made huge $ by exaggerating CV deaths, fact. Under the "rules" anyone dying of almost anything could be blamed on CV and they got $ for every one of them, no tests needed. Also, evidence suggests many who have got the flu shot will test positive for CV. And, you can take your roses and shove them up your @ss. At this point, you're a duped patsy. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more.    I buy that there have been a million and a half cases.  Probably more.

    I buy that you could get it and die from it.   I won't forget to put roses on your grave. 

    I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.

    I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful. 

    And, I will be brutally honest:  rather you than me. 

    All the stats for CV are cooked. Hospitals made huge $ by exaggerating CV deaths, fact. Under the "rules" anyone dying of almost anything could be blamed on CV and they got $ for every one of them, no tests needed. Also, evidence suggests many who have got the flu shot will test positive for CV. And, you can take your roses and shove them up your @ss. At this point, you're a duped patsy. 

    @icecube said:

    All the stats for CV are cooked. Hospitals made huge $ by exaggerating CV deaths, fact. Under the "rules" anyone dying of almost anything could be blamed on CV and they got $ for every one of them, no tests needed. Also, evidence suggests many who have got the flu shot will test positive for CV. And, you can take your roses and shove them up your @ss. At this point, you're a duped patsy. 

    Your ignorance is astounding.  Why don't you go ahead drink some of that bleach...you have already drunk the KoolAid. .  Better yet, just go out there unprotected in all kinds of close situations with other people.  Get sick.....and see how it goes for you from there.  Maybe you are young and healthy and have a better chance to survive it. 

  • I come here to escape Fake-demic crap. 

    @icecube said:

    I come here to escape Fake-demic crap. 

    Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.

    But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit.  I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.

  • @icecube said:

    I come here to escape Fake-demic crap. 

    Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.

    But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit.  I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.

    But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit.  I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.

    What he is saying Cube, is that your posts completely lack credibility, be they about football, or anything else. 

    I heard a rumor that IceCube is really a Witch.   After all, they both melt into oblivion when confronted.

    I'm Melting! GIF - TheWizardOfOz Adventure WickedWitch - Discover ...

  • @icecube said:

    All the stats for CV are cooked. Hospitals made huge $ by exaggerating CV deaths, fact. Under the "rules" anyone dying of almost anything could be blamed on CV and they got $ for every one of them, no tests needed. Also, evidence suggests many who have got the flu shot will test positive for CV. And, you can take your roses and shove them up your @ss. At this point, you're a duped patsy. 

    Your ignorance is astounding.  Why don't you go ahead drink some of that bleach...you have already drunk the KoolAid. .  Better yet, just go out there unprotected in all kinds of close situations with other people.  Get sick.....and see how it goes for you from there.  Maybe you are young and healthy and have a better chance to survive it. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Your ignorance is astounding.  Why don't you go ahead drink some of that bleach...you have already drunk the KoolAid. .  Better yet, just go out there unprotected in all kinds of close situations with other people.  Get sick.....and see how it goes for you from there.  Maybe you are young and healthy and have a better chance to survive it. 

    In PA 3,106 of the citizens have died due to Covid-19. The average age of those that have passed away is 79 years old. To date, of these 3,106 deaths, 2,108 of these persons lived in nursing homes, personal care homes and assisted living residences. That means 67.9% those who have died lived in these types of settings. Of the 3,106 persons who have died, 11.9% had 4 comorbidities, 22.7% had 3 comorbidities, 27.2% had 2 comorbidities, 22.6% had 1 comorbidity and 11% had zero comorbidities. While these percentages only add up to 95.4%, these were the statistics that were provided to us verbally. Of the 3,106 persons who died, 61% had hypertension, 54% had heart disease, 37% had diabetes and 30% had chronic pulmonary disease. According to the Hospital and Health System Association of Pennsylvania (HAP), citing Pennsylvania Department of Health statistics, there are 37,000 beds in Pennsylvania hospitals. As of today, 2,572 of these beds were occupied by Covid-l9 patients, which amounts to 6.95%. There are only 539 patients in the hospitals on ventilators, which amounts to 1.46% of all hospital beds.

  • @icecube said:

    I come here to escape Fake-demic crap. 

    Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.

    But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit.  I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.

    But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit.  I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.

    Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Your ignorance is astounding.  Why don't you go ahead drink some of that bleach...you have already drunk the KoolAid. .  Better yet, just go out there unprotected in all kinds of close situations with other people.  Get sick.....and see how it goes for you from there.  Maybe you are young and healthy and have a better chance to survive it. 

    In PA 3,106 of the citizens have died due to Covid-19. The average age of those that have passed away is 79 years old. To date, of these 3,106 deaths, 2,108 of these persons lived in nursing homes, personal care homes and assisted living residences. That means 67.9% those who have died lived in these types of settings. Of the 3,106 persons who have died, 11.9% had 4 comorbidities, 22.7% had 3 comorbidities, 27.2% had 2 comorbidities, 22.6% had 1 comorbidity and 11% had zero comorbidities. While these percentages only add up to 95.4%, these were the statistics that were provided to us verbally. Of the 3,106 persons who died, 61% had hypertension, 54% had heart disease, 37% had diabetes and 30% had chronic pulmonary disease. According to the Hospital and Health System Association of Pennsylvania (HAP), citing Pennsylvania Department of Health statistics, there are 37,000 beds in Pennsylvania hospitals. As of today, 2,572 of these beds were occupied by Covid-l9 patients, which amounts to 6.95%. There are only 539 patients in the hospitals on ventilators, which amounts to 1.46% of all hospital beds.

    @icecube said:

    In PA 3,106 of the citizens have died due to Covid-19. The average age of those that have passed away is 79 years old. To date, of these 3,106 deaths, 2,108 of these persons lived in nursing homes, personal care homes and assisted living residences. That means 67.9% those who have died lived in these types of settings. Of the 3,106 persons who have died, 11.9% had 4 comorbidities, 22.7% had 3 comorbidities, 27.2% had 2 comorbidities, 22.6% had 1 comorbidity and 11% had zero comorbidities. While these percentages only add up to 95.4%, these were the statistics that were provided to us verbally. Of the 3,106 persons who died, 61% had hypertension, 54% had heart disease, 37% had diabetes and 30% had chronic pulmonary disease. According to the Hospital and Health System Association of Pennsylvania (HAP), citing Pennsylvania Department of Health statistics, there are 37,000 beds in Pennsylvania hospitals. As of today, 2,572 of these beds were occupied by Covid-l9 patients, which amounts to 6.95%. There are only 539 patients in the hospitals on ventilators, which amounts to 1.46% of all hospital beds.

    I would not put any credibility in any stats you cite.   Sure, maybe a majority of sick people in the US are not coronavirus sufferers....

    but for you to downplay it makes you a perfect candidate  to hopefully become a victim. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.

    But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit.  I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.

    Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things. 

    @icecube said:

    Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things. 

    Thanks for the tip.     (News flash:  we never took you seriously heretofore, so you needn't have worried)

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.

    But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit.  I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.

    Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things. 

    @icecube said:

    Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things. 

    If I'm going to invest any amount of time reading the thoughts of a stranger within a community of mutual passionate fans on topics revolving around a game many of us hold dear, then I prefer to read the words of someone I know won't be wasting my fucking time.

    We're all here to share thoughts, insight, musings and to disseminate our love and knowledge of football.

    Some are more worthy of the time spent reading their material than others.   The important thing is determining which one's.

    You've spent time trying to convince others on this board of things that are out right lies.   But you're going to tell me to "re-think".   Google the word "projection". You might discover something about yourself.

  • @icecube said:

    Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things. 

    If I'm going to invest any amount of time reading the thoughts of a stranger within a community of mutual passionate fans on topics revolving around a game many of us hold dear, then I prefer to read the words of someone I know won't be wasting my fucking time.

    We're all here to share thoughts, insight, musings and to disseminate our love and knowledge of football.

    Some are more worthy of the time spent reading their material than others.   The important thing is determining which one's.

    You've spent time trying to convince others on this board of things that are out right lies.   But you're going to tell me to "re-think".   Google the word "projection". You might discover something about yourself.

    @tiamat63 said:

    If I'm going to invest any amount of time reading the thoughts of a stranger within a community of mutual passionate fans on topics revolving around a game many of us hold dear, then I prefer to read the words of someone I know won't be wasting my fucking time.

    We're all here to share thoughts, insight, musings and to disseminate our love and knowledge of football.

    Some are more worthy of the time spent reading their material than others.   The important thing is determining which one's.

    You've spent time trying to convince others on this board of things that are out right lies.   But you're going to tell me to "re-think".   Google the word "projection". You might discover something about yourself.

    <long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre. 

  • @icecube said:

    Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things. 

    Thanks for the tip.     (News flash:  we never took you seriously heretofore, so you needn't have worried)

    @the-gipper said:

    Thanks for the tip.     (News flash:  we never took you seriously heretofore, so you needn't have worried)

    Who is "we?" Do you have a mouse in your pocket? 

    Searching for self-validation and worth from a sport Internet message board is a hollow pursuit; it is beyond curious. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    If I'm going to invest any amount of time reading the thoughts of a stranger within a community of mutual passionate fans on topics revolving around a game many of us hold dear, then I prefer to read the words of someone I know won't be wasting my fucking time.

    We're all here to share thoughts, insight, musings and to disseminate our love and knowledge of football.

    Some are more worthy of the time spent reading their material than others.   The important thing is determining which one's.

    You've spent time trying to convince others on this board of things that are out right lies.   But you're going to tell me to "re-think".   Google the word "projection". You might discover something about yourself.

    <long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre. 

    @icecube said:

    <long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre. 

    No, i'm not confusing anything.    And again, if you're talking approval and self validation to someone else, the idea of looking up the word "projection" really applies quite nicely to you. 

    Good day, sir.

  • @icecube said:

    You actually buy what the TV tells you? Incredible. 

    I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more.    I buy that there have been a million and a half cases.  Probably more.

    I buy that you could get it and die from it.   I won't forget to put roses on your grave. 

    I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.

    I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful. 

    And, I will be brutally honest:  rather you than me. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more.    I buy that there have been a million and a half cases.  Probably more.

    I buy that you could get it and die from it.   I won't forget to put roses on your grave. 

    I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.

    I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful. 

    And, I will be brutally honest:  rather you than me. 

    98352053_10158300621934894_5081509896776581120_n.jpg

  • @icecube said:

    <long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre. 

    No, i'm not confusing anything.    And again, if you're talking approval and self validation to someone else, the idea of looking up the word "projection" really applies quite nicely to you. 

    Good day, sir.

    @tiamat63 said:

    No, i'm not confusing anything.    And again, if you're talking approval and self validation to someone else, the idea of looking up the word "projection" really applies quite nicely to you. 

    Good day, sir.

    I see, you answered no specific questions. Just threw mud against the wall. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    No, i'm not confusing anything.    And again, if you're talking approval and self validation to someone else, the idea of looking up the word "projection" really applies quite nicely to you. 

    Good day, sir.

    I see, you answered no specific questions. Just threw mud against the wall. 

    @icecube said:

    I see, you answered no specific questions. Just threw mud against the wall. 

    Don't bother trying to convince the DemoRats anything other than its Trumps fault , of course...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Thanks for the tip.     (News flash:  we never took you seriously heretofore, so you needn't have worried)

    Who is "we?" Do you have a mouse in your pocket? 

    Searching for self-validation and worth from a sport Internet message board is a hollow pursuit; it is beyond curious. 

    @icecube said:

    Who is "we?" Do you have a mouse in your pocket? 

    Searching for self-validation and worth from a sport Internet message board is a hollow pursuit; it is beyond curious. 

    Then why do you do it? 

    And,  Every single other poster on this board is we.