NFL / Covid Updates
-
You actually buy what the TV tells you? Incredible.
I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more. I buy that there have been a million and a half cases. Probably more.
I buy that you could get it and die from it. I won't forget to put roses on your grave.
I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.
I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful.
And, I will be brutally honest: rather you than me.
I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more. I buy that there have been a million and a half cases. Probably more.
I buy that you could get it and die from it. I won't forget to put roses on your grave.
I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.
I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful.
And, I will be brutally honest: rather you than me.
All the stats for CV are cooked. Hospitals made huge $ by exaggerating CV deaths, fact. Under the "rules" anyone dying of almost anything could be blamed on CV and they got $ for every one of them, no tests needed. Also, evidence suggests many who have got the flu shot will test positive for CV. And, you can take your roses and shove them up your @ss. At this point, you're a duped patsy.
-
I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more. I buy that there have been a million and a half cases. Probably more.
I buy that you could get it and die from it. I won't forget to put roses on your grave.
I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.
I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful.
And, I will be brutally honest: rather you than me.
All the stats for CV are cooked. Hospitals made huge $ by exaggerating CV deaths, fact. Under the "rules" anyone dying of almost anything could be blamed on CV and they got $ for every one of them, no tests needed. Also, evidence suggests many who have got the flu shot will test positive for CV. And, you can take your roses and shove them up your @ss. At this point, you're a duped patsy.
All the stats for CV are cooked. Hospitals made huge $ by exaggerating CV deaths, fact. Under the "rules" anyone dying of almost anything could be blamed on CV and they got $ for every one of them, no tests needed. Also, evidence suggests many who have got the flu shot will test positive for CV. And, you can take your roses and shove them up your @ss. At this point, you're a duped patsy.
Your ignorance is astounding. Why don't you go ahead drink some of that bleach...you have already drunk the KoolAid. . Better yet, just go out there unprotected in all kinds of close situations with other people. Get sick.....and see how it goes for you from there. Maybe you are young and healthy and have a better chance to survive it.
-
I come here to escape Fake-demic crap.
Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.
But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit. I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.
-
I come here to escape Fake-demic crap.
Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.
But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit. I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.
Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.
But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit. I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.
What he is saying Cube, is that your posts completely lack credibility, be they about football, or anything else.
I heard a rumor that IceCube is really a Witch. After all, they both melt into oblivion when confronted.

-
All the stats for CV are cooked. Hospitals made huge $ by exaggerating CV deaths, fact. Under the "rules" anyone dying of almost anything could be blamed on CV and they got $ for every one of them, no tests needed. Also, evidence suggests many who have got the flu shot will test positive for CV. And, you can take your roses and shove them up your @ss. At this point, you're a duped patsy.
Your ignorance is astounding. Why don't you go ahead drink some of that bleach...you have already drunk the KoolAid. . Better yet, just go out there unprotected in all kinds of close situations with other people. Get sick.....and see how it goes for you from there. Maybe you are young and healthy and have a better chance to survive it.
Your ignorance is astounding. Why don't you go ahead drink some of that bleach...you have already drunk the KoolAid. . Better yet, just go out there unprotected in all kinds of close situations with other people. Get sick.....and see how it goes for you from there. Maybe you are young and healthy and have a better chance to survive it.
In PA 3,106 of the citizens have died due to Covid-19. The average age of those that have passed away is 79 years old. To date, of these 3,106 deaths, 2,108 of these persons lived in nursing homes, personal care homes and assisted living residences. That means 67.9% those who have died lived in these types of settings. Of the 3,106 persons who have died, 11.9% had 4 comorbidities, 22.7% had 3 comorbidities, 27.2% had 2 comorbidities, 22.6% had 1 comorbidity and 11% had zero comorbidities. While these percentages only add up to 95.4%, these were the statistics that were provided to us verbally. Of the 3,106 persons who died, 61% had hypertension, 54% had heart disease, 37% had diabetes and 30% had chronic pulmonary disease. According to the Hospital and Health System Association of Pennsylvania (HAP), citing Pennsylvania Department of Health statistics, there are 37,000 beds in Pennsylvania hospitals. As of today, 2,572 of these beds were occupied by Covid-l9 patients, which amounts to 6.95%. There are only 539 patients in the hospitals on ventilators, which amounts to 1.46% of all hospital beds.
-
I come here to escape Fake-demic crap.
Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.
But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit. I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.
Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.
But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit. I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.
Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things.
-
Your ignorance is astounding. Why don't you go ahead drink some of that bleach...you have already drunk the KoolAid. . Better yet, just go out there unprotected in all kinds of close situations with other people. Get sick.....and see how it goes for you from there. Maybe you are young and healthy and have a better chance to survive it.
In PA 3,106 of the citizens have died due to Covid-19. The average age of those that have passed away is 79 years old. To date, of these 3,106 deaths, 2,108 of these persons lived in nursing homes, personal care homes and assisted living residences. That means 67.9% those who have died lived in these types of settings. Of the 3,106 persons who have died, 11.9% had 4 comorbidities, 22.7% had 3 comorbidities, 27.2% had 2 comorbidities, 22.6% had 1 comorbidity and 11% had zero comorbidities. While these percentages only add up to 95.4%, these were the statistics that were provided to us verbally. Of the 3,106 persons who died, 61% had hypertension, 54% had heart disease, 37% had diabetes and 30% had chronic pulmonary disease. According to the Hospital and Health System Association of Pennsylvania (HAP), citing Pennsylvania Department of Health statistics, there are 37,000 beds in Pennsylvania hospitals. As of today, 2,572 of these beds were occupied by Covid-l9 patients, which amounts to 6.95%. There are only 539 patients in the hospitals on ventilators, which amounts to 1.46% of all hospital beds.
In PA 3,106 of the citizens have died due to Covid-19. The average age of those that have passed away is 79 years old. To date, of these 3,106 deaths, 2,108 of these persons lived in nursing homes, personal care homes and assisted living residences. That means 67.9% those who have died lived in these types of settings. Of the 3,106 persons who have died, 11.9% had 4 comorbidities, 22.7% had 3 comorbidities, 27.2% had 2 comorbidities, 22.6% had 1 comorbidity and 11% had zero comorbidities. While these percentages only add up to 95.4%, these were the statistics that were provided to us verbally. Of the 3,106 persons who died, 61% had hypertension, 54% had heart disease, 37% had diabetes and 30% had chronic pulmonary disease. According to the Hospital and Health System Association of Pennsylvania (HAP), citing Pennsylvania Department of Health statistics, there are 37,000 beds in Pennsylvania hospitals. As of today, 2,572 of these beds were occupied by Covid-l9 patients, which amounts to 6.95%. There are only 539 patients in the hospitals on ventilators, which amounts to 1.46% of all hospital beds.
I would not put any credibility in any stats you cite. Sure, maybe a majority of sick people in the US are not coronavirus sufferers....
but for you to downplay it makes you a perfect candidate to hopefully become a victim.
-
Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.
But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit. I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.
Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things.
-
Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.
But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit. I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.
Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things.
Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things.
If I'm going to invest any amount of time reading the thoughts of a stranger within a community of mutual passionate fans on topics revolving around a game many of us hold dear, then I prefer to read the words of someone I know won't be wasting my fucking time.
We're all here to share thoughts, insight, musings and to disseminate our love and knowledge of football.
Some are more worthy of the time spent reading their material than others. The important thing is determining which one's.
You've spent time trying to convince others on this board of things that are out right lies. But you're going to tell me to "re-think". Google the word "projection". You might discover something about yourself.
-
Anyone who thinks they should take anybody "seriously" on an Internet sports message board might want to re-think things.
If I'm going to invest any amount of time reading the thoughts of a stranger within a community of mutual passionate fans on topics revolving around a game many of us hold dear, then I prefer to read the words of someone I know won't be wasting my fucking time.
We're all here to share thoughts, insight, musings and to disseminate our love and knowledge of football.
Some are more worthy of the time spent reading their material than others. The important thing is determining which one's.
You've spent time trying to convince others on this board of things that are out right lies. But you're going to tell me to "re-think". Google the word "projection". You might discover something about yourself.
If I'm going to invest any amount of time reading the thoughts of a stranger within a community of mutual passionate fans on topics revolving around a game many of us hold dear, then I prefer to read the words of someone I know won't be wasting my fucking time.
We're all here to share thoughts, insight, musings and to disseminate our love and knowledge of football.
Some are more worthy of the time spent reading their material than others. The important thing is determining which one's.
You've spent time trying to convince others on this board of things that are out right lies. But you're going to tell me to "re-think". Google the word "projection". You might discover something about yourself.
<long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre.
-
Thanks for the tip. (News flash: we never took you seriously heretofore, so you needn't have worried)
Who is "we?" Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
Searching for self-validation and worth from a sport Internet message board is a hollow pursuit; it is beyond curious.
-
If I'm going to invest any amount of time reading the thoughts of a stranger within a community of mutual passionate fans on topics revolving around a game many of us hold dear, then I prefer to read the words of someone I know won't be wasting my fucking time.
We're all here to share thoughts, insight, musings and to disseminate our love and knowledge of football.
Some are more worthy of the time spent reading their material than others. The important thing is determining which one's.
You've spent time trying to convince others on this board of things that are out right lies. But you're going to tell me to "re-think". Google the word "projection". You might discover something about yourself.
<long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre.
<long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre.
No, i'm not confusing anything. And again, if you're talking approval and self validation to someone else, the idea of looking up the word "projection" really applies quite nicely to you.
Good day, sir.
-
You actually buy what the TV tells you? Incredible.
I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more. I buy that there have been a million and a half cases. Probably more.
I buy that you could get it and die from it. I won't forget to put roses on your grave.
I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.
I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful.
And, I will be brutally honest: rather you than me.
I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more. I buy that there have been a million and a half cases. Probably more.
I buy that you could get it and die from it. I won't forget to put roses on your grave.
I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.
I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful.
And, I will be brutally honest: rather you than me.
-
<long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre.
No, i'm not confusing anything. And again, if you're talking approval and self validation to someone else, the idea of looking up the word "projection" really applies quite nicely to you.
Good day, sir.
-
-
Thanks for the tip. (News flash: we never took you seriously heretofore, so you needn't have worried)
Who is "we?" Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
Searching for self-validation and worth from a sport Internet message board is a hollow pursuit; it is beyond curious.
-
-
-
Gipper is a super left lib? OK, now I get it.
Actually, I am more of a centrist politically....as my degree is in political science, and I have studied all kinds of political systems, most of which have little today with the whole "left-right" dichotomy we have in this country. Test me if you would like.
What I am is anti-ignorant.
-
I buy that over 90,000 are dead from it....maybe more. I buy that there have been a million and a half cases. Probably more.
I buy that you could get it and die from it. I won't forget to put roses on your grave.
I buy that Trump is so spooked about it having been so close to him that he is now trying crazy bullshit to try to avoid getting it.
I buy that as a 68 year old with diabetes it could be deadly for me if I am not careful about things, ergo I am careful.
And, I will be brutally honest: rather you than me.
Fine... just give us a reasonable number and we won't bother you until it is exceeded.
And "the flu" doesn't have a "vaccine". Every season gets a best guess cocktail of which "common" strains are most likely to be the most active that season. It's the way it has to be due to production lead time requirements.There have been seasons where they have completely missed the mark.
Covid ain't the flu...
Educating the ignorant...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
