Skip to content

NFL / Covid Updates

Locked The Browns Board
481 40 12.5k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    dAnd my retort is:  So What?   Most old sick people are not as callous as you about this. 

    What, exactly are you after?   A society based on Logan's Run? 

    He has a new Soylent Green plant going in soon.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    He has a new Soylent Green plant going in soon.??

    No, we have plenty of food.  They are having to throw away food because they can't get it processed because like  800 people in one meat packing plant came down with the virus.  

    Or, is that "fake news" too?  

    https://www.usnews.com/news/healthiest-communities/articles/2020-05-01/cdc-nearly-5-000-meat-plant-workers-infected-by-coronavirus

  • @nickers said:

    98352053_10158300621934894_5081509896776581120_n.jpg

    Fine... just give us a reasonable number and we won't bother you until it is exceeded.

    And "the flu" doesn't have a "vaccine". Every season gets a best guess cocktail of which "common" strains are most likely to be the most active that season. It's the way it has to be due to production lead time requirements.There have been seasons where they have completely missed the mark.

    Covid ain't the flu...

    Educating the ignorant...

    @tour2ma said:

    Fine... just give us a reasonable number and we won't bother you until it is exceeded.

    And "the flu" doesn't have a "vaccine". Every season gets a best guess cocktail of which "common" strains are most likely to be the most active that season. It's the way it has to be due to production lead time requirements.There have been seasons where they have completely missed the mark.

    Covid ain't the flu...

    Educating the ignorant...

    It does not excuse the fact Millions die from Influenza and its many strains , year in and year out..... Look in the mirror and observe your own stupidity before calling others... "Ignorant"

  • Goodness gracious, now you guys are having me "take up" for Gipper. Small world.

    While a majority of cases are elderly, there are still cases who are not. And since Gipper actually stated HIS reason, no need to downplay his worry over this virus.

    And it makes ZERO sense to say this is political (and I am neither D or R), as what would be the reason for every other country to lie for the US?

    Now, I don't think that you are wrong about the hospitals getting the money, and I could see a reasonable amount of inflated numbers. But to compare to the flu is ASININE, especially when you include numbers. 45-65 in a season, compared to the reports of 90 in 2 months.

    And another thing that makes zero sense to me is people who talk about listening to the "real news" compared to fake. Well doesn't that just indicate what news you agree with? Because I don't think anyone can convince me that almost EVERY analyst on EVERY "main stream network" is affiliated with the same political party. Heck, 2 years ago one of them was supposed to be the only "real news", then after they cover something in a different view point, they are all of a sudden fake news as well? How does that make sense.

    And no, I don't think this is the Presidents fault. Even IF some things could have been handled differently, there isn't a playbook on how to handle this. 

    @gunz41 said:

    Goodness gracious, now you guys are having me "take up" for Gipper. Small world.

    While a majority of cases are elderly, there are still cases who are not. And since Gipper actually stated HIS reason, no need to downplay his worry over this virus.

    And it makes ZERO sense to say this is political (and I am neither D or R), as what would be the reason for every other country to lie for the US?

    Now, I don't think that you are wrong about the hospitals getting the money, and I could see a reasonable amount of inflated numbers. But to compare to the flu is ASININE, especially when you include numbers. 45-65 in a season, compared to the reports of 90 in 2 months.

    And another thing that makes zero sense to me is people who talk about listening to the "real news" compared to fake. Well doesn't that just indicate what news you agree with? Because I don't think anyone can convince me that almost EVERY analyst on EVERY "main stream network" is affiliated with the same political party. Heck, 2 years ago one of them was supposed to be the only "real news", then after they cover something in a different view point, they are all of a sudden fake news as well? How does that make sense.

    And no, I don't think this is the Presidents fault. Even IF some things could have been handled differently, there isn't a playbook on how to handle this. 

    You mean 90 in 7 months... Covid has been here since nov... So ... what I posted is about right.. most of the numbers are in nursing homes and prisons.. Lake County for example has only 8 deaths...

  • @icecube said:

    I come here to escape Fake-demic crap. 

    Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.

    But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit.  I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Interesting given your attempt at passing off football related falsehoods (rumors) as fact.

    But reading the rest of your posts in this thread, at least you're consistent with the bullshit.  I despise when people say something rational then incredibly dumb the next post. Makes it difficult whether they should be taken seriously or not.

    I remember his OBJ trade news that we immediately shot down by ever major journalist and both major sports news networks the very next day. It's like the factor of sadness, just keeps giving and giving.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    If I'm going to invest any amount of time reading the thoughts of a stranger within a community of mutual passionate fans on topics revolving around a game many of us hold dear, then I prefer to read the words of someone I know won't be wasting my fucking time.

    We're all here to share thoughts, insight, musings and to disseminate our love and knowledge of football.

    Some are more worthy of the time spent reading their material than others.   The important thing is determining which one's.

    You've spent time trying to convince others on this board of things that are out right lies.   But you're going to tell me to "re-think".   Google the word "projection". You might discover something about yourself.

    <long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre. 

    @icecube said:

    <long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre. 

    Exhibit A people...

    /topic/56216

    All of it completely fabricated. And you still never owned up to being called out on that BS. Man up!

  • @gunz41 said:

    Goodness gracious, now you guys are having me "take up" for Gipper. Small world.

    While a majority of cases are elderly, there are still cases who are not. And since Gipper actually stated HIS reason, no need to downplay his worry over this virus.

    And it makes ZERO sense to say this is political (and I am neither D or R), as what would be the reason for every other country to lie for the US?

    Now, I don't think that you are wrong about the hospitals getting the money, and I could see a reasonable amount of inflated numbers. But to compare to the flu is ASININE, especially when you include numbers. 45-65 in a season, compared to the reports of 90 in 2 months.

    And another thing that makes zero sense to me is people who talk about listening to the "real news" compared to fake. Well doesn't that just indicate what news you agree with? Because I don't think anyone can convince me that almost EVERY analyst on EVERY "main stream network" is affiliated with the same political party. Heck, 2 years ago one of them was supposed to be the only "real news", then after they cover something in a different view point, they are all of a sudden fake news as well? How does that make sense.

    And no, I don't think this is the Presidents fault. Even IF some things could have been handled differently, there isn't a playbook on how to handle this. 

    You mean 90 in 7 months... Covid has been here since nov... So ... what I posted is about right.. most of the numbers are in nursing homes and prisons.. Lake County for example has only 8 deaths...

    @nickers said:

    You mean 90 in 7 months... Covid has been here since nov... So ... what I posted is about right.. most of the numbers are in nursing homes and prisons.. Lake County for example has only 8 deaths...

    Well technically, nobody knows how long it has been here. If it is your intention to take up for the President (nothing wrong with that), that hurts your argument. 

    And I am unwilling to use the word only when talking about life. And if you are one of the people who tries to compare this virus to driving and other things that kills more people then you certainly lose all credibility. Not saying that it doesn't, but driving isn't contagious, neither is cancer, etc.

    And if this is much ado about nothing, or hoax or whatever you want to label it as, then exactly how do you explain places/situations/cities with closer more frequent contact being at higher risk?

    Not wanting to believe everything, statistics, etc is VERY different than calling it a hoax, plan, etc. And it makes ZERO sense why this would be something a political party would do when it is effecting both sides, rich and poor. 

  • @icecube said:

    <long whistle sound> Tell me what "lies"I tried to sell people? Are you confusing "opinions" as anything than what they are? Let's just say if you are seeking approval and self-validation from an Internet sports message board, you might be in for a lot of disappointment in life. If you seek to take anyone "serious" from a message board, then, well, good luck to yea. Do you also look to take callers on talk sports radio "serious" as well? No difference. Bizarre. 

    Exhibit A people...

    /topic/56216

    All of it completely fabricated. And you still never owned up to being called out on that BS. Man up!

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Exhibit A people...

    /topic/56216

    All of it completely fabricated. And you still never owned up to being called out on that BS. Man up!

    Not fabricated in the least, they tried to trade him, no one would give up a 1st round pick. He will be gone in 2021. OBJ needs bright lights...LA, Vegas. 

  • @ballpeen said:

    Not just that.  It may take 20 years to pan out.

    You lose your business and savings, and dream.  Then your family.

    You end up sheltering under a bridge.  How long can you expect to do that before you get stabbed or just die?

    Well, Russ, again, I don't know if you ever practiced  any bankruptcy law,   but I did  quite a bit.   I have seen any number of people do just that.   Lose their business, savings, dreams.     And yes.....to paraphrase the old song:    Bankruptcy and divorce go together like a horse and carriage.  

    And, a little inside baseball.....advice I give my clients:    do the bankruptcy first before you do the divorce. If you do it after, you will both have to do it separately, meaning that each would have to pay different lawyers and pay and go through different bankruptcy proceedings.  And often, the bankruptcy relieves the biggest issue in the marriage:  financial stress. (and many of them have stayed together after doing the bankruptcy after that stressor has been removed) 

    The point is, this is nothing new in the world.   

    I have seen many if not most of those clients make a comeback.  In fact, I had a couple of clients  go bankrupt like 3 times.   And remember, you have to wait  6-8 years before you go again.  They were able to re-establish credit...to the point that they got in trouble again years later.    And I have had bankruptcy clients who were even able to buy a house a year or two after going. 

    I don't ever recall that any of them ever had to shelter under a bridge, or get stabbed and die.    Of course,  I wasn't privy to the future  fate of every client that I ever did a bankruptcy for.  But, from my experience, most people are resilient and can and do recover. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, Russ, again, I don't know if you ever practiced  any bankruptcy law,   but I did  quite a bit.   I have seen any number of people do just that.   Lose their business, savings, dreams.     And yes.....to paraphrase the old song:    Bankruptcy and divorce go together like a horse and carriage.  

    And, a little inside baseball.....advice I give my clients:    do the bankruptcy first before you do the divorce. If you do it after, you will both have to do it separately, meaning that each would have to pay different lawyers and pay and go through different bankruptcy proceedings.  And often, the bankruptcy relieves the biggest issue in the marriage:  financial stress. (and many of them have stayed together after doing the bankruptcy after that stressor has been removed) 

    The point is, this is nothing new in the world.   

    I have seen many if not most of those clients make a comeback.  In fact, I had a couple of clients  go bankrupt like 3 times.   And remember, you have to wait  6-8 years before you go again.  They were able to re-establish credit...to the point that they got in trouble again years later.    And I have had bankruptcy clients who were even able to buy a house a year or two after going. 

    I don't ever recall that any of them ever had to shelter under a bridge, or get stabbed and die.    Of course,  I wasn't privy to the future  fate of every client that I ever did a bankruptcy for.  But, from my experience, most people are resilient and can and do recover. 

    That's really interesting, and it makes sense. 

    About people going bankrupt many times, IIRC I heard that many fortunes were made by people who failed and even went bankrupt several times. 

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Exhibit A people...

    /topic/56216

    All of it completely fabricated. And you still never owned up to being called out on that BS. Man up!

    Not fabricated in the least, they tried to trade him, no one would give up a 1st round pick. He will be gone in 2021. OBJ needs bright lights...LA, Vegas. 

    @icecube said:

    Not fabricated in the least, they tried to trade him, no one would give up a 1st round pick. He will be gone in 2021. OBJ needs bright lights...LA, Vegas. 

    f3375e060896ba553a88874b6f4b1bbb9084bf60

  • @nickers said:

    You mean 90 in 7 months... Covid has been here since nov... So ... what I posted is about right.. most of the numbers are in nursing homes and prisons.. Lake County for example has only 8 deaths...

    Well technically, nobody knows how long it has been here. If it is your intention to take up for the President (nothing wrong with that), that hurts your argument. 

    And I am unwilling to use the word only when talking about life. And if you are one of the people who tries to compare this virus to driving and other things that kills more people then you certainly lose all credibility. Not saying that it doesn't, but driving isn't contagious, neither is cancer, etc.

    And if this is much ado about nothing, or hoax or whatever you want to label it as, then exactly how do you explain places/situations/cities with closer more frequent contact being at higher risk?

    Not wanting to believe everything, statistics, etc is VERY different than calling it a hoax, plan, etc. And it makes ZERO sense why this would be something a political party would do when it is effecting both sides, rich and poor. 

    @gunz41 said:

    Well technically, nobody knows how long it has been here. If it is your intention to take up for the President (nothing wrong with that), that hurts your argument. 

    And I am unwilling to use the word only when talking about life. And if you are one of the people who tries to compare this virus to driving and other things that kills more people then you certainly lose all credibility. Not saying that it doesn't, but driving isn't contagious, neither is cancer, etc.

    And if this is much ado about nothing, or hoax or whatever you want to label it as, then exactly how do you explain places/situations/cities with closer more frequent contact being at higher risk?

    Not wanting to believe everything, statistics, etc is VERY different than calling it a hoax, plan, etc. And it makes ZERO sense why this would be something a political party would do when it is effecting both sides, rich and poor. 

    The flue is contagious.. Zika is contagious.. colds are contagious... Sars is contagious... West Nile is contagious..Swine flu is contagious.... Ebola is contagious.. Ecoli is contagious.. Bacteria is contagious.. And so on.. You can't save everybody.... Sweden did Herd Immunity.. and they came out ok... But keep believing this SCAMDEMIC all you like... its a free country... How long do think you can keep kids penned up until they lose they're own natural Immunity fight to germs, viruses and other Contagion?... Your own Immune system is your best defense.. Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

    EDIT: Measles, whooping cough, malaria, AIDS, SARS, etc,....all still exist. Science hasn't figured out a way to eradicate a virus yet,...just how to treat it--which is awesome mind us all!

  • @gunz41 said:

    Well technically, nobody knows how long it has been here. If it is your intention to take up for the President (nothing wrong with that), that hurts your argument. 

    And I am unwilling to use the word only when talking about life. And if you are one of the people who tries to compare this virus to driving and other things that kills more people then you certainly lose all credibility. Not saying that it doesn't, but driving isn't contagious, neither is cancer, etc.

    And if this is much ado about nothing, or hoax or whatever you want to label it as, then exactly how do you explain places/situations/cities with closer more frequent contact being at higher risk?

    Not wanting to believe everything, statistics, etc is VERY different than calling it a hoax, plan, etc. And it makes ZERO sense why this would be something a political party would do when it is effecting both sides, rich and poor. 

    The flue is contagious.. Zika is contagious.. colds are contagious... Sars is contagious... West Nile is contagious..Swine flu is contagious.... Ebola is contagious.. Ecoli is contagious.. Bacteria is contagious.. And so on.. You can't save everybody.... Sweden did Herd Immunity.. and they came out ok... But keep believing this SCAMDEMIC all you like... its a free country... How long do think you can keep kids penned up until they lose they're own natural Immunity fight to germs, viruses and other Contagion?... Your own Immune system is your best defense.. Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

    EDIT: Measles, whooping cough, malaria, AIDS, SARS, etc,....all still exist. Science hasn't figured out a way to eradicate a virus yet,...just how to treat it--which is awesome mind us all!

    @nickers said:

    Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

    There is only one stupid liar and obviously he has a sheeple right here defending him. Just let us know how your treatment works out when the inevitable happens.  

    You may have a new view of herd mentality for a prez who's even lying about taking the hydro drug. He ain't.

  • And now you're backtracking. I'm not going to go into your insane unhumane political beliefs that it's ok for old people to die, many of which are our parents or grandparents and literally the only reason we even typing this, but your "sauces are BS" The only reason OBJ wouldn't isn't on the team in 2021 is for cap reasons and that reason only barring injures. That is a very real possibility since there's a real life crisis out there in the REAL world and it's costing the the real life NFL money and actually human lives, if you don't believe me lick some toilets or go to the Cleveland Clinic. You know what else is a real possibility Baker sucks and we cut him and sign someone like Matthew Stafford to right the ship while keeping an All-Pro WR. You need to tell your source Dickers to lay off the bleach while looking for the edge of the world. It's not even funny anymore at least Ghoolie provided some laughs with a thin vile of racism (which is not ok!)  but he was never devoid of a complete lack of empathy which you two trolls seem to exhibit or spread  misinformation which every single scientist , doctor, country, has debunked except for some crazy Alex Jone, "faux news" , bizzaro type shit. You sound like a deranged lunatic just like that lying bastard. Not cool! Not cool at all. Shame on you.

  • @gunz41 said:

    Well technically, nobody knows how long it has been here. If it is your intention to take up for the President (nothing wrong with that), that hurts your argument. 

    And I am unwilling to use the word only when talking about life. And if you are one of the people who tries to compare this virus to driving and other things that kills more people then you certainly lose all credibility. Not saying that it doesn't, but driving isn't contagious, neither is cancer, etc.

    And if this is much ado about nothing, or hoax or whatever you want to label it as, then exactly how do you explain places/situations/cities with closer more frequent contact being at higher risk?

    Not wanting to believe everything, statistics, etc is VERY different than calling it a hoax, plan, etc. And it makes ZERO sense why this would be something a political party would do when it is effecting both sides, rich and poor. 

    The flue is contagious.. Zika is contagious.. colds are contagious... Sars is contagious... West Nile is contagious..Swine flu is contagious.... Ebola is contagious.. Ecoli is contagious.. Bacteria is contagious.. And so on.. You can't save everybody.... Sweden did Herd Immunity.. and they came out ok... But keep believing this SCAMDEMIC all you like... its a free country... How long do think you can keep kids penned up until they lose they're own natural Immunity fight to germs, viruses and other Contagion?... Your own Immune system is your best defense.. Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

    EDIT: Measles, whooping cough, malaria, AIDS, SARS, etc,....all still exist. Science hasn't figured out a way to eradicate a virus yet,...just how to treat it--which is awesome mind us all!

    @nickers said:

    The flue is contagious.. Zika is contagious.. colds are contagious... Sars is contagious... West Nile is contagious..Swine flu is contagious.... Ebola is contagious.. Ecoli is contagious.. Bacteria is contagious.. And so on.. You can't save everybody.... Sweden did Herd Immunity.. and they came out ok... But keep believing this SCAMDEMIC all you like... its a free country... How long do think you can keep kids penned up until they lose they're own natural Immunity to germs, viruses and other Contagion?... Your own Immune system is your best defense.. Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

    EDIT: Measles, whooping cough, malaria, AIDS, SARS, etc,....all still exist. Science hasn't figured out a way to eradicate a virus yet,...just how to treat it--which is awesome mind us all!

    WHERE do I begin???? I see you got you "commie" stimulus check from working at Mcds and have now upgraded to lemon scented. Good for you pal! If you were running the team I guaranteed we go 0-17 in 2021. It would make the 2016 team look like super champs. Maxed our cap out, 1 round RB, trade downs, trade for that racist in Las Vegas the whole thing man!

    I will keep my 3 year daughters from diseased weirdos like you as long as I have to. Just because you don't give a flying fuck about human lives doesn't mean I should let my kids possible get Covid and get an inflammatory disease on top that ( scientific provide dum-dum) that specific for young children and makes them feel like shit for a month or maybe even dying. I don't give a damn what Alex Jones told you, or your "faux news" nonsense, or how much orange Lysol you have consume today stay the fuck away from kids. How in the world is every country, nation, doctor, scientist on the damn planet lying about this. WTF is wrong with you mentally? That is simple an absolute absurd thought on even the most basic elementary level. Even if there was a vaccine I'm sure you would NOT take it because how simple odd you are and probably over some BS like in your deranged mind it would cause you, as an ADULT autism. Just because your a soul-less creature that lack empathy, and doesn't value human life doesn't mean you can do whatever you want in this country and harm others that's in the constitution dip-shit. As a born-and- raised Catholic I don't like the thought of abortions unless it's in extreme cases like rape or incest. But since I have a dick and NO tits I stay out of that whole mess, but you are literally the poster boy on why it needs to stay. Take a double shot of Clorox for me tonight! Actually go for a triple bro!

    PS: These old people you don't give shit about are our parents or grandparents even your mom who you came out. I could even show you pictures like a coloring book and read really slowly how it all happens start to finish. Wish she would have swallowed the whole world be a much better place. Shame on you too.

  • We will see.  I hope you are right.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Gip's complete lack of empathy leaves me speechless.

     You are one  ignorant, cowardly piece of shit. 

    Why,? You are ignorant because you only saw the piece of the reply that was quoted. The whole post was in fact quite empathetic to DBone...which you would have recognized had you seen it.  But, you are too big of a  coward to read my posts, which partially explains your ignorance. Had you seen my follow post you would have known. 

    But then....maybe Tia is somewhat to blame for only copying and pasting a portion of my post.  You would probably have still exhibited your ignorance and cowardice even if he had. 

    I was trying to prop up DBone....to have him not give up on some of the simple pleasures he may enjoy in life, like sports,  even in the face of the difficult times he is facing. 

    But, a small, petty man like you would have no comprehension of this sort of thing......

    ...which, by the way, is the kind of thing I have dealt with in my career for nearly 40 years. 

    @the-gipper said:

     You are ignorant because you only saw the piece of the reply thawas quoted. The whole post was in fact quite empathetic to DBone

    Oh I'm sure he saw it. It's because the part quoted was so absurd it rendered the "empathy" that followed meaningless.

    Suggesting he take solace in football affirms that your obsession with a game is at an unhealthy level.

    DBone is an adult. His feelings will dictate how he copes, he doesn't need advice from any of us.

    That said, Hey Dbone...look on the bright side, football will be here before you know it!!!

  • @nickers said:

    The flue is contagious.. Zika is contagious.. colds are contagious... Sars is contagious... West Nile is contagious..Swine flu is contagious.... Ebola is contagious.. Ecoli is contagious.. Bacteria is contagious.. And so on.. You can't save everybody.... Sweden did Herd Immunity.. and they came out ok... But keep believing this SCAMDEMIC all you like... its a free country... How long do think you can keep kids penned up until they lose they're own natural Immunity to germs, viruses and other Contagion?... Your own Immune system is your best defense.. Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

    EDIT: Measles, whooping cough, malaria, AIDS, SARS, etc,....all still exist. Science hasn't figured out a way to eradicate a virus yet,...just how to treat it--which is awesome mind us all!

    WHERE do I begin???? I see you got you "commie" stimulus check from working at Mcds and have now upgraded to lemon scented. Good for you pal! If you were running the team I guaranteed we go 0-17 in 2021. It would make the 2016 team look like super champs. Maxed our cap out, 1 round RB, trade downs, trade for that racist in Las Vegas the whole thing man!

    I will keep my 3 year daughters from diseased weirdos like you as long as I have to. Just because you don't give a flying fuck about human lives doesn't mean I should let my kids possible get Covid and get an inflammatory disease on top that ( scientific provide dum-dum) that specific for young children and makes them feel like shit for a month or maybe even dying. I don't give a damn what Alex Jones told you, or your "faux news" nonsense, or how much orange Lysol you have consume today stay the fuck away from kids. How in the world is every country, nation, doctor, scientist on the damn planet lying about this. WTF is wrong with you mentally? That is simple an absolute absurd thought on even the most basic elementary level. Even if there was a vaccine I'm sure you would NOT take it because how simple odd you are and probably over some BS like in your deranged mind it would cause you, as an ADULT autism. Just because your a soul-less creature that lack empathy, and doesn't value human life doesn't mean you can do whatever you want in this country and harm others that's in the constitution dip-shit. As a born-and- raised Catholic I don't like the thought of abortions unless it's in extreme cases like rape or incest. But since I have a dick and NO tits I stay out of that whole mess, but you are literally the poster boy on why it needs to stay. Take a double shot of Clorox for me tonight! Actually go for a triple bro!

    PS: These old people you don't give shit about are our parents or grandparents even your mom who you came out. I could even show you pictures like a coloring book and read really slowly how it all happens start to finish. Wish she would have swallowed the whole world be a much better place. Shame on you too.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    WHERE do I begin???? I see you got you "commie" stimulus check from working at Mcds and have now upgraded to lemon scented. Good for you pal! If you were running the team I guaranteed we go 0-17 in 2021. It would make the 2016 team look like super champs. Maxed our cap out, 1 round RB, trade downs, trade for that racist in Las Vegas the whole thing man!

    I will keep my 3 year daughters from diseased weirdos like you as long as I have to. Just because you don't give a flying fuck about human lives doesn't mean I should let my kids possible get Covid and get an inflammatory disease on top that ( scientific provide dum-dum) that specific for young children and makes them feel like shit for a month or maybe even dying. I don't give a damn what Alex Jones told you, or your "faux news" nonsense, or how much orange Lysol you have consume today stay the fuck away from kids. How in the world is every country, nation, doctor, scientist on the damn planet lying about this. WTF is wrong with you mentally? That is simple an absolute absurd thought on even the most basic elementary level. Even if there was a vaccine I'm sure you would NOT take it because how simple odd you are and probably over some BS like in your deranged mind it would cause you, as an ADULT autism. Just because your a soul-less creature that lack empathy, and doesn't value human life doesn't mean you can do whatever you want in this country and harm others that's in the constitution dip-shit. As a born-and- raised Catholic I don't like the thought of abortions unless it's in extreme cases like rape or incest. But since I have a dick and NO tits I stay out of that whole mess, but you are literally the poster boy on why it needs to stay. Take a double shot of Clorox for me tonight! Actually go for a triple bro!

    PS: These old people you don't give shit about are our parents or grandparents even your mom who you came out. I could even show you pictures like a coloring book and read really slowly how it all happens start to finish. Wish she would have swallowed the whole world be a much better place. Shame on you too.

    Spoken like a true DemoRat and here you are calling me a commie... Your stupid and immature comments just earned YOU! a permanent vacation in my iggy bin... you must be soldier for ANTIFA.... You and Dutch can have happy feelies together..... Enjoy you loser...

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    WHERE do I begin???? I see you got you "commie" stimulus check from working at Mcds and have now upgraded to lemon scented. Good for you pal! If you were running the team I guaranteed we go 0-17 in 2021. It would make the 2016 team look like super champs. Maxed our cap out, 1 round RB, trade downs, trade for that racist in Las Vegas the whole thing man!

    I will keep my 3 year daughters from diseased weirdos like you as long as I have to. Just because you don't give a flying fuck about human lives doesn't mean I should let my kids possible get Covid and get an inflammatory disease on top that ( scientific provide dum-dum) that specific for young children and makes them feel like shit for a month or maybe even dying. I don't give a damn what Alex Jones told you, or your "faux news" nonsense, or how much orange Lysol you have consume today stay the fuck away from kids. How in the world is every country, nation, doctor, scientist on the damn planet lying about this. WTF is wrong with you mentally? That is simple an absolute absurd thought on even the most basic elementary level. Even if there was a vaccine I'm sure you would NOT take it because how simple odd you are and probably over some BS like in your deranged mind it would cause you, as an ADULT autism. Just because your a soul-less creature that lack empathy, and doesn't value human life doesn't mean you can do whatever you want in this country and harm others that's in the constitution dip-shit. As a born-and- raised Catholic I don't like the thought of abortions unless it's in extreme cases like rape or incest. But since I have a dick and NO tits I stay out of that whole mess, but you are literally the poster boy on why it needs to stay. Take a double shot of Clorox for me tonight! Actually go for a triple bro!

    PS: These old people you don't give shit about are our parents or grandparents even your mom who you came out. I could even show you pictures like a coloring book and read really slowly how it all happens start to finish. Wish she would have swallowed the whole world be a much better place. Shame on you too.

    Spoken like a true DemoRat and here you are calling me a commie... Your stupid and immature comments just earned YOU! a permanent vacation in my iggy bin... you must be soldier for ANTIFA.... You and Dutch can have happy feelies together..... Enjoy you loser...

    @nickers said:

    Spoken like a true DemoRat and here you are calling me a commie... Your stupid and immature comments just earned YOU! a permanent vacation in my iggy bin... you must be soldier for ANTIFA.... You and Dutch can have happy feelies together..... Enjoy you loser...

    Tails and heads may be of different designs, but it is still the same coin.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, Russ, again, I don't know if you ever practiced  any bankruptcy law,   but I did  quite a bit.   I have seen any number of people do just that.   Lose their business, savings, dreams.     And yes.....to paraphrase the old song:    Bankruptcy and divorce go together like a horse and carriage.  

    And, a little inside baseball.....advice I give my clients:    do the bankruptcy first before you do the divorce. If you do it after, you will both have to do it separately, meaning that each would have to pay different lawyers and pay and go through different bankruptcy proceedings.  And often, the bankruptcy relieves the biggest issue in the marriage:  financial stress. (and many of them have stayed together after doing the bankruptcy after that stressor has been removed) 

    The point is, this is nothing new in the world.   

    I have seen many if not most of those clients make a comeback.  In fact, I had a couple of clients  go bankrupt like 3 times.   And remember, you have to wait  6-8 years before you go again.  They were able to re-establish credit...to the point that they got in trouble again years later.    And I have had bankruptcy clients who were even able to buy a house a year or two after going. 

    I don't ever recall that any of them ever had to shelter under a bridge, or get stabbed and die.    Of course,  I wasn't privy to the future  fate of every client that I ever did a bankruptcy for.  But, from my experience, most people are resilient and can and do recover. 

    That's really interesting, and it makes sense. 

    About people going bankrupt many times, IIRC I heard that many fortunes were made by people who failed and even went bankrupt several times. 

    @nero said:

    That's really interesting, and it makes sense. 

    About people going bankrupt many times, IIRC I heard that many fortunes were made by people who failed and even went bankrupt several times. 

    Well, look at our "Dear Leader".....what is it?   4, 5, 6 bankruptcies.  

  • @gunz41 said:

    Well technically, nobody knows how long it has been here. If it is your intention to take up for the President (nothing wrong with that), that hurts your argument. 

    And I am unwilling to use the word only when talking about life. And if you are one of the people who tries to compare this virus to driving and other things that kills more people then you certainly lose all credibility. Not saying that it doesn't, but driving isn't contagious, neither is cancer, etc.

    And if this is much ado about nothing, or hoax or whatever you want to label it as, then exactly how do you explain places/situations/cities with closer more frequent contact being at higher risk?

    Not wanting to believe everything, statistics, etc is VERY different than calling it a hoax, plan, etc. And it makes ZERO sense why this would be something a political party would do when it is effecting both sides, rich and poor. 

    The flue is contagious.. Zika is contagious.. colds are contagious... Sars is contagious... West Nile is contagious..Swine flu is contagious.... Ebola is contagious.. Ecoli is contagious.. Bacteria is contagious.. And so on.. You can't save everybody.... Sweden did Herd Immunity.. and they came out ok... But keep believing this SCAMDEMIC all you like... its a free country... How long do think you can keep kids penned up until they lose they're own natural Immunity fight to germs, viruses and other Contagion?... Your own Immune system is your best defense.. Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

    EDIT: Measles, whooping cough, malaria, AIDS, SARS, etc,....all still exist. Science hasn't figured out a way to eradicate a virus yet,...just how to treat it--which is awesome mind us all!

    @nickers said:

    The flue is contagious.. Zika is contagious.. colds are contagious... Sars is contagious... West Nile is contagious..Swine flu is contagious.... Ebola is contagious.. Ecoli is contagious.. Bacteria is contagious.. And so on.. You can't save everybody.... Sweden did Herd Immunity.. and they came out ok... But keep believing this SCAMDEMIC all you like... its a free country... How long do think you can keep kids penned up until they lose they're own natural Immunity fight to germs, viruses and other Contagion?... Your own Immune system is your best defense.. Quit believing the stupid lies like a bunch of sheeple...

    EDIT: Measles, whooping cough, malaria, AIDS, SARS, etc,....all still exist. Science hasn't figured out a way to eradicate a virus yet,...just how to treat it--which is awesome mind us all!

    Ah yes, you notice that I didn't mention ONE of those. You can't refute any of what I said so you change the narrative.

    But let's dig into what you are saying here. What makes them lies, and what makes something fake news to some? You very well know the answer, its because it goes against YOUR belief or interpretation. 

    But tell me exactly why you didn't reply to anything I wrote? How is this "SCAMDEMIC" comparable to driving accidents or cancer? How does it happen that every news station is "fake news" and how does it work that this was here in November and that looks good on the administration? 

    Inquiring minds want to know. Just like they want to know how there is a segment of the population that only believes what comes from the President. And even he has said how bad this is (was). So then he is a part of the scam? 

  • @the-gipper said:

     You are ignorant because you only saw the piece of the reply thawas quoted. The whole post was in fact quite empathetic to DBone

    Oh I'm sure he saw it. It's because the part quoted was so absurd it rendered the "empathy" that followed meaningless.

    Suggesting he take solace in football affirms that your obsession with a game is at an unhealthy level.

    DBone is an adult. His feelings will dictate how he copes, he doesn't need advice from any of us.

    That said, Hey Dbone...look on the bright side, football will be here before you know it!!!

    @gorka said:

    Oh I'm sure he saw it. It's because the part quoted was so absurd it rendered the "empathy" that followed meaningless.

    Suggesting he take solace in football affirms that your obsession with a game is at an unhealthy level.

    DBone is an adult. His feelings will dictate how he copes, he doesn't need advice from any of us.

    That said, Hey Dbone...look on the bright side, football will be here before you know it!!!

    So.....you go and do what you criticize me for doing?  Telling him to take solace in something entertaining that he enjoys. 

    And the first part was NOT absurd.  Dealing people with these kinds of problems has been my career, and absolutely it is appropriate to shine a little light into the darkness.  And yes, sometimes people do need advice from some of us.