NFL / Covid Updates
-
All the stats for CV are cooked. Hospitals made huge $ by exaggerating CV
Wrong. Many of them are losing money. Nobody wants to go to a hospital right now. Nobody's having elective surgery. Violence is down because bars are closed. - My son works at a hospital. Yet another reason that my hair is grey.
Wrong. Many of them are losing money. Nobody wants to go to a hospital right now. Nobody's having elective surgery. Violence is down because bars are closed. - My son works at a hospital. Yet another reason that my hair is grey.
Oh, I know hospitals are generally empty now (but that doesn't fit into the mainstream/govt. narrative). But hospitals get something like $16k for every claimed CV case, so in places like NY they counted every pneumonia death as CV, even though they often didn't even know if CV was involved. Corrupt to the core.
-
Wrong. Many of them are losing money. Nobody wants to go to a hospital right now. Nobody's having elective surgery. Violence is down because bars are closed. - My son works at a hospital. Yet another reason that my hair is grey.
Oh, I know hospitals are generally empty now (but that doesn't fit into the mainstream/govt. narrative). But hospitals get something like $16k for every claimed CV case, so in places like NY they counted every pneumonia death as CV, even though they often didn't even know if CV was involved. Corrupt to the core.
Oh, I know hospitals are generally empty now (but that doesn't fit into the mainstream/govt. narrative). But hospitals get something like $16k for every claimed CV case, so in places like NY they counted every pneumonia death as CV, even though they often didn't even know if CV was involved. Corrupt to the core.
-
You obviously don't even have an inkling to expand your horizons on looking at things from both sides, and that has been evident in more things than Covid, Trump, etc. But that is besides the point.
Trust me, I do. But you bore me, so I don't look at your shit from that perspective.
I don't think you can look at comparing leaders as it comes to this. 1. Population, demographics, etc. Vary widely. 2. In some of these countries, their isn't a governmental tier system like is in place here. 3. The population density being so diverse in the states makes it difficult. 4. The time-line in which the outbreak occurred. 5. And probably most importantly, the divide in this country is so immense that large amounts of people on both sides refuse to listen to the other. I mean all you have to do is look at the reactions in this thread. People upset about the shutdown and continuance of it in some places. It was 1st instituted by Trump. There is no way for him to be right in that scenario. And maybe not as vehemently, but would be the exact opposite if there were other members in charge. While from my understanding, in other countries the citizens listen to their leaders, and I believe some places masks are MANDATORY. You very well know that wouldn't happen here.
As for "Trumps" drug, people are saying to wait out the time for a vaccine to come as it has to go through all this testing. The same thing needs to happen for a drug. Depending on what you read or hear, there has been mixed results on HC. I am not saying it will/won't work, I have no clue, but conservatively say it has been 3 months. That really isn't much time to conclude the efficacy. And if you are being honest, you very well know that there are segments of the population that would refuse to take it IF it did work just because it was touted by Trump and its reported that he has a small stake in the drug.
The US military has been dishing out HC for 50 years to the troops, but now they are saying it might not be "safe?" So we've been making our troops take an "unsafe" drug for 50 years?
-
The US military has been dishing out HC for 50 years to the troops, but now they are saying it might not be "safe?" So we've been making our troops take an "unsafe" drug for 50 years?
-
You obviously don't even have an inkling to expand your horizons on looking at things from both sides, and that has been evident in more things than Covid, Trump, etc. But that is besides the point.
Trust me, I do. But you bore me, so I don't look at your shit from that perspective.
I don't think you can look at comparing leaders as it comes to this. 1. Population, demographics, etc. Vary widely. 2. In some of these countries, their isn't a governmental tier system like is in place here. 3. The population density being so diverse in the states makes it difficult. 4. The time-line in which the outbreak occurred. 5. And probably most importantly, the divide in this country is so immense that large amounts of people on both sides refuse to listen to the other. I mean all you have to do is look at the reactions in this thread. People upset about the shutdown and continuance of it in some places. It was 1st instituted by Trump. There is no way for him to be right in that scenario. And maybe not as vehemently, but would be the exact opposite if there were other members in charge. While from my understanding, in other countries the citizens listen to their leaders, and I believe some places masks are MANDATORY. You very well know that wouldn't happen here.
As for "Trumps" drug, people are saying to wait out the time for a vaccine to come as it has to go through all this testing. The same thing needs to happen for a drug. Depending on what you read or hear, there has been mixed results on HC. I am not saying it will/won't work, I have no clue, but conservatively say it has been 3 months. That really isn't much time to conclude the efficacy. And if you are being honest, you very well know that there are segments of the population that would refuse to take it IF it did work just because it was touted by Trump and its reported that he has a small stake in the drug.
I just love when Rachel Maddow boot lickers are uncovered. It always makes so much sense.
-
I just love when Rachel Maddow boot lickers are uncovered. It always makes so much sense.
-
Do they use a needle and a spoon?
No, you're thinking of the lib cities: needles all over, human feces in the streets - all those super awesome traits.
-
You obviously don't even have an inkling to expand your horizons on looking at things from both sides, and that has been evident in more things than Covid, Trump, etc. But that is besides the point.
Trust me, I do. But you bore me, so I don't look at your shit from that perspective.
I don't think you can look at comparing leaders as it comes to this. 1. Population, demographics, etc. Vary widely. 2. In some of these countries, their isn't a governmental tier system like is in place here. 3. The population density being so diverse in the states makes it difficult. 4. The time-line in which the outbreak occurred. 5. And probably most importantly, the divide in this country is so immense that large amounts of people on both sides refuse to listen to the other. I mean all you have to do is look at the reactions in this thread. People upset about the shutdown and continuance of it in some places. It was 1st instituted by Trump. There is no way for him to be right in that scenario. And maybe not as vehemently, but would be the exact opposite if there were other members in charge. While from my understanding, in other countries the citizens listen to their leaders, and I believe some places masks are MANDATORY. You very well know that wouldn't happen here.
As for "Trumps" drug, people are saying to wait out the time for a vaccine to come as it has to go through all this testing. The same thing needs to happen for a drug. Depending on what you read or hear, there has been mixed results on HC. I am not saying it will/won't work, I have no clue, but conservatively say it has been 3 months. That really isn't much time to conclude the efficacy. And if you are being honest, you very well know that there are segments of the population that would refuse to take it IF it did work just because it was touted by Trump and its reported that he has a small stake in the drug.
"Bore" yeah, lets go with that. Its obvious from history that you resort to that type of speak when you can't continue on intellectually or when you have been proven to have uttered something incorrect. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was just typos or interpreted incorrectly. Don't want to bruise that huge ego of yours.
Have a good evening, stay safe, and God Bless
-
Its not her boots that I would like to lick.......but, I know, she swings the other way.
Besides, you have not one fucking clue whatsoever...about that or anything else, clearly.
I think that your testosterone and masculinity are low enough that you may appeal to her.
-
Do they use a needle and a spoon?
No, you're thinking of the lib cities: needles all over, human feces in the streets - all those super awesome traits.
-
"Bore" yeah, lets go with that. Its obvious from history that you resort to that type of speak when you can't continue on intellectually or when you have been proven to have uttered something incorrect. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was just typos or interpreted incorrectly. Don't want to bruise that huge ego of yours.
Have a good evening, stay safe, and God Bless
"Bore" yeah, lets go with that. Its obvious from history that you resort to that type of speak when you can't continue on intellectually or when you have been proven to have uttered something incorrect. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was just typos or interpreted incorrectly. Don't want to bruise that huge ego of yours.
Have a good evening, stay safe, and God Bless
Oh, I can continue....ad infinitum if need be I am interested. Ask anyone here. But you don't interest me.
-
Its not her boots that I would like to lick.......but, I know, she swings the other way.
Besides, you have not one fucking clue whatsoever...about that or anything else, clearly.
I think that your testosterone and masculinity are low enough that you may appeal to her.
I think that your testosterone and masculinity are low enough that you may appeal to her.
Well, at my age and in my condition.....yes, my testosterone is low. Its true. Way til you get there. (hell, right now though, with diminished capacity, I am still probably more virile than you have ever been.)
-
I think that your testosterone and masculinity are low enough that you may appeal to her.
Well, at my age and in my condition.....yes, my testosterone is low. Its true. Way til you get there. (hell, right now though, with diminished capacity, I am still probably more virile than you have ever been.)
Well, at my age and in my condition.....yes, my testosterone is low. Its true. Way til you get there. (hell, right now though, with diminished capacity, I am still probably more virile than you have ever been.)
Keep telling yourself that, it's cute in a way.
-
"Bore" yeah, lets go with that. Its obvious from history that you resort to that type of speak when you can't continue on intellectually or when you have been proven to have uttered something incorrect. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was just typos or interpreted incorrectly. Don't want to bruise that huge ego of yours.
Have a good evening, stay safe, and God Bless
Oh, I can continue....ad infinitum if need be I am interested. Ask anyone here. But you don't interest me.
Oh, I can continue....ad infinitum if need be I am interested. Ask anyone here. But you don't interest me.
No worries Gunz, this is what Gip does when he is called to task: retreat and hide.
-
The US military has been dishing out HC for 50 years to the troops, but now they are saying it might not be "safe?" So we've been making our troops take an "unsafe" drug for 50 years?
-
Oh, I can continue....ad infinitum if need be I am interested. Ask anyone here. But you don't interest me.
No worries Gunz, this is what Gip does when he is called to task: retreat and hide.
No worries Gunz, this is what Gip does when he is called to task: retreat and hide.
No, its what I do when I get bored. Same as anyone really. I am not actually contesting a lot of what Gunz says. Of course he kind of argues out of both sides of his cheeks, which is fine. With him, it is just somewhat tiresome.
With you....on the other hand...while your continued mendacity can also be ponderous, it can also occasionally be so ubiquitous as to be slightly amusing.
So, lets do this: add to things: Are you like certain people I know who argue that "these coronavirus numbers should not be considered right, because most of those cases involve prisons, nursing homes, and meat packing plants and should not be counted as real people dying". (this person lives in Tennessee, and makes out how Tenn. has been so great when you don't have to count those people, which I guess he does not see as actual human beings)
-
Do they use a needle and a spoon?
No, you're thinking of the lib cities: needles all over, human feces in the streets - all those super awesome traits.
-
It still contagious.. You have to get it from something.. or someone... it doesnt just magically show up...
Transmittable is different than contagious.
You can transmit HIV, it is however, not contagious.
Are you just fucking around or actually that dense? I'm hoping the former but these days anymore....ya just don't know.
Transmittable is different than contagious.
You can transmit HIV, it is however, not contagious.
Are you just fucking around or actually that dense? I'm hoping the former but these days anymore....ya just don't know.
To me.. Transmittable is about the same.. your still catching something from someone..... The brutal truth is.. it can be spread.. The vehicle in how it gets there is minute to me.. if you can sense perfume through a mask.. Chances are it (A Mask) cannot prevent much else either..
-
The Blaze! You can't leave out the Truth from The Blaze! And then there is his highness who never tells a lie because it was that lyin' Obama's fault! Just ask Fox! The Liar King's 24 hour source of truth, justice and the American way!??
Either you are a complete idiot or you're a great troll. For some reason I lean toward thinking it is the former.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login