An Incalculable Loss...
-
And Trumps horrendous 'leadership' during this crisis has made the loss much more than it should have been.
-
Thanks billy goat gruff. You woke up The Troll. Nice work.
??? ???
???
WSS
-
One thousand names...
One of a nearly 100 such possible pages...
This page includes: 1st responders, WWII vets, law enforcement officers, Holocaust saviors, single mothers...

One thousand names...
One of a nearly 100 such possible pages...
This page includes: 1st responders, WWII vets, law enforcement officers, Holocaust saviors, single mothers...
Tour, it is a tragic, but we must also keep in mind that tragedies are often exploited for political gain; chaos is a ladder, after all.
Case in point, the very NYT front page you mentioned has been called out for demonstrably adding non-COVID deaths to that list:
-
Biggest show of sensationalism yet by the leftist NY Times.
Just by the word "incalculable". It by all means is calculable. I'm sure those who died after being hit by a bus who happened to have COVID are on that list.
Biggest show of sensationalism yet by the leftist NY Times.
Just by the word "incalculable". It by all means is calculable. I'm sure those who died after being hit by a bus who happened to have COVID are on that list.
Yup, the video showed a 1\1,000 error rate. Trump thinks it's more like 25% by the leftist press to make him look bad. Why do I even bother anymore? I predicted 100k before June 1st, and sadly I was right.
-
Biggest show of sensationalism yet by the leftist NY Times.
Just by the word "incalculable". It by all means is calculable. I'm sure those who died after being hit by a bus who happened to have COVID are on that list.
-
-
Biggest show of sensationalism yet by the leftist NY Times.
Just by the word "incalculable". It by all means is calculable. I'm sure those who died after being hit by a bus who happened to have COVID are on that list.
Yup, the video showed a 1\1,000 error rate. Trump thinks it's more like 25% by the leftist press to make him look bad. Why do I even bother anymore? I predicted 100k before June 1st, and sadly I was right.
Yup, the video showed a 1\1,000 error rate. Trump thinks it's more like 25% by the leftist press to make him look bad. Why do I even bother anymore? I predicted 100k before June 1st, and sadly I was right.
Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers.Mar 23, 2020 -
Don't be so literal just to chime in. You know exactly what message being conveyed means. If you were to lose your son, that would be an incalculable loss.
Don't be so critical of word usage just to chime in. Yes I do know exactly what message is being conveyed, and so do you. Sensationalism as a tool to politicize.
Never have I heard of anyone who lost a loved one refer to their loss as "incalculable". Have you? That's sounds Retarded.
It's possible that due to the losses being large in numbers "incalculable" by the NYT is meant to reflect the effects of the losses...what these people could have contributed to society that is unmeasurable. So I may be wrong, but you definitely are.
Incalculable is still bunk anyway. As if 90% of these deaths were 30 yr. olds
-
Yup, the video showed a 1\1,000 error rate. Trump thinks it's more like 25% by the leftist press to make him look bad. Why do I even bother anymore? I predicted 100k before June 1st, and sadly I was right.
Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers.Mar 23, 2020Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers.Mar 23, 2020Yup people die every day from heart attacks, strokes, and cancer too.... But then were talking covid deaths here....
-
Biggest show of sensationalism yet by the leftist NY Times.
Just by the word "incalculable". It by all means is calculable. I'm sure those who died after being hit by a bus who happened to have COVID are on that list.
Yup, the video showed a 1\1,000 error rate. Trump thinks it's more like 25% by the leftist press to make him look bad. Why do I even bother anymore? I predicted 100k before June 1st, and sadly I was right.
Yup, the video showed a 1\1,000 error rate. Trump thinks it's more like 25% by the leftist press to make him look bad. Why do I even bother anymore? I predicted 100k before June 1st, and sadly I was right.
Initially were not over a million Americans predicted to die? You should be saying you're GLAD you were right.
-
Which one is Obama?
-
Which one is Obama?
-
Yup, the video showed a 1\1,000 error rate. Trump thinks it's more like 25% by the leftist press to make him look bad. Why do I even bother anymore? I predicted 100k before June 1st, and sadly I was right.
Initially were not over a million Americans predicted to die? You should be saying you're GLAD you were right.
Initially were not over a million Americans predicted to die? You should be saying you're GLAD you were right.
Sure there was some hysteria, probably some over reaction- fear of the unknown maybe? We'll see what happens soon enough with the country gradually reopening. About 500 deaths every day, and it's been consistent for the last week or two. How will it trend? But trying to say- well, it's not as bad as smoking deaths- give me a break.
-
Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers.Mar 23, 2020
Yup people die every day from heart attacks, strokes, and cancer too.... But then were talking covid deaths here....
-
-
So? Humankind has always been plagued with viruses and such, no?
A typical deflection that had nothing to do with covid... That 100k far surpasses US casualties in the VietNam war, and depending on the stats you want to believe, more Confederate battle deaths in the Civil War.
Certainly- if you want to compare covid to the Black Death that wiped out at least 1\3rd of the world's population- it's minor league. BTW- yersina pestis is still around.
But he can't blame Trump on those.
I haven't said one word in this thread about blaming Trump. I'll let The Lancet do the talking for me....
-
Yup, the video showed a 1\1,000 error rate. Trump thinks it's more like 25% by the leftist press to make him look bad. Why do I even bother anymore? I predicted 100k before June 1st, and sadly I was right.
Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers.Mar 23, 2020Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers.Mar 23, 2020Wow. That is a lot. More than double the amount of COVID deaths per day. We are just approaching 100k COVID deaths.. Not sure if we will ever reach 480K.
Depending on when this shit arrived, we're 5 or six month's into it, no?
-
So? Humankind has always been plagued with viruses and such, no?
A typical deflection that had nothing to do with covid... That 100k far surpasses US casualties in the VietNam war, and depending on the stats you want to believe, more Confederate battle deaths in the Civil War.
Certainly- if you want to compare covid to the Black Death that wiped out at least 1\3rd of the world's population- it's minor league. BTW- yersina pestis is still around.
But he can't blame Trump on those.
I haven't said one word in this thread about blaming Trump. I'll let The Lancet do the talking for me....
A typical deflection that had nothing to do with covid... That 100k far surpasses US casualties in the VietNam war, and depending on the stats you want to believe, more Confederate battle deaths in the Civil War.
Certainly- if you want to compare covid to the Black Death that wiped out at least 1\3rd of the world's population- it's minor league. BTW- yersina pestis is still around.
I haven't said one word in this thread about blaming Trump. I'll let The Lancet do the talking for me....
Deflection?? Don't confuse deflection with putting things into perspective.
What has been done to this country over a hysteria was a mistake by some and unforgivable to others. .
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
