Hue Jackson the Author
-
How I Made Millions From Nothing----by Hue Jackson
How I Made Millions From Nothing----by Hue Jackson
And the sequel how I make millions unhappy....by H. Jackson
........preface:. Jackson's 3–36–1 record over two-and-a-half seasons with the Browns (winning percentage 8.8%) is the worst record that a head coach has recorded while presiding over an NFL team for at least 40 games.
-
The twitter verse on this one has gone epic ?...
Most think writer Mike Silver will actually write the book with Hue...so most are Not sure if it will be found in your Fiction or Non-Fiction section?
The Books Title has some classic titles, but am liking... 4 Scores and 3 Wins ago ?
Book Chapters should include a) Chapter 4. We Lost Again b.) I gotta go watch the Tape c) 0-16 was not my fault, I only drove the Bus over others.. d) Trust me on this one
-
The twitter verse on this one has gone epic ?...
Most think writer Mike Silver will actually write the book with Hue...so most are Not sure if it will be found in your Fiction or Non-Fiction section?
The Books Title has some classic titles, but am liking... 4 Scores and 3 Wins ago ?
Book Chapters should include a) Chapter 4. We Lost Again b.) I gotta go watch the Tape c) 0-16 was not my fault, I only drove the Bus over others.. d) Trust me on this one
The twitter verse on this one has gone epic ?...
Most think writer Mike Silver will actually write the book with Hue...so most are Not sure if it will be found in your Fiction or Non-Fiction section?
The Books Title has some classic titles, but am liking... 4 Scores and 3 Wins ago ?
Book Chapters should include a) Chapter 4. We Lost Again b.) I gotta go watch the Tape c) 0-16 was not my fault, I only drove the Bus over others.. d) Trust me on this one
Chapter 5: The art of selecting and benching QBs
-
How I Made Millions From Nothing----by Hue Jackson
And the sequel how I make millions unhappy....by H. Jackson
........preface:. Jackson's 3–36–1 record over two-and-a-half seasons with the Browns (winning percentage 8.8%) is the worst record that a head coach has recorded while presiding over an NFL team for at least 40 games.
And the sequel how I make millions unhappy....by H. Jackson
........preface:. Jackson's 3–36–1 record over two-and-a-half seasons with the Browns (winning percentage 8.8%) is the worst record that a head coach has recorded while presiding over an NFL team for at least 40 games.
Well....his overall record as a HC....for ANY time in history...is the second worse ever record for any NFL HC that coached over like a dozen games. And the guy worse than him was Bert Bell.....who, I guess, could not be fired...because he owned the team...the Eagles. But actually even he fired himself....and got a guy in Greasy Neale who won 2 NFL titles.
-
Hue Jackson Wanted Browns to Sign Colin Kaepernick in 2017: 'Wasn't My Decision'
-
Hue Jackson Wanted Browns to Sign Colin Kaepernick in 2017: 'Wasn't My Decision'
Hue Jackson Wanted Browns to Sign Colin Kaepernick in 2017: 'Wasn't My Decision'
is anybody surprised? hue blew.
-
Hue Jackson was a poor choice to be a head coach for a young team that was in full tank mode. I'm being nice by saying poor.
But continuing to run out his record as proof of this makes zero sense. He was bad because he was bad.
Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record.
-
Hue Jackson was a poor choice to be a head coach for a young team that was in full tank mode. I'm being nice by saying poor.
But continuing to run out his record as proof of this makes zero sense. He was bad because he was bad.
Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record.
Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record.
Yup. A terribly managed organization. But with Hue's total ineptness at managing the QB position, and equal ineptness at in game decisions, he was the perfect HC if you were trying to tank. - 1st and goal on the Steeler ONE yard line, in OT, and we lose the game -
-
Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record.
Yup. A terribly managed organization. But with Hue's total ineptness at managing the QB position, and equal ineptness at in game decisions, he was the perfect HC if you were trying to tank. - 1st and goal on the Steeler ONE yard line, in OT, and we lose the game -
Yup. A terribly managed organization. But with Hue's total ineptness at managing the QB position, and equal ineptness at in game decisions, he was the perfect HC if you were trying to tank. - 1st and goal on the Steeler ONE yard line, in OT, and we lose the game -
Absolutely... I can't think of a better guy to hire if your plan was to guarantee two #1 picks in a row.
-
I'll never say he had an easy position, but he didn't make his players better and ended up throwing people under the bus even after becoming the worst coach ever.
Proof being that when he finally got fired, the same seaaon with the same roster we ended up performing much better.
-
-
Early on-set dementia is a son of a bitch.
For who? Trump, or Hue?
-
Early on-set dementia is a son of a bitch.
For who? Trump, or Hue?
For who? Trump, or Hue?
Yes.
-
I’m upset he didn’t get to coach a playoff caliber team. He’s posturing himself in way that makes it seem he’s been more of guy just put in the wrong spots.
He’s upset me a little over the past couple years by shifting blame when it should sit squarely on him. He’s shown very little accountability and I have to wonder if his best performance will be someday convincing another general manager and owner that he should have another shot
-
I’m upset he didn’t get to coach a playoff caliber team. He’s posturing himself in way that makes it seem he’s been more of guy just put in the wrong spots.
He’s upset me a little over the past couple years by shifting blame when it should sit squarely on him. He’s shown very little accountability and I have to wonder if his best performance will be someday convincing another general manager and owner that he should have another shot
I’m upset he didn’t get to coach a playoff caliber team. He’s posturing himself in way that makes it seem he’s been more of guy just put in the wrong spots.
He’s upset me a little over the past couple years by shifting blame when it should sit squarely on him. He’s shown very little accountability and I have to wonder if his best performance will be someday convincing another general manager and owner that he should have another shot
Fuck him. Why do we need to expend one single cyberbyte on his sorry ass?
(is cyberbyte a thing....or did I just make that up?)
-
Hue Jackson was a poor choice to be a head coach for a young team that was in full tank mode. I'm being nice by saying poor.
But continuing to run out his record as proof of this makes zero sense. He was bad because he was bad.
Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record.
Hue Jackson was a poor choice to be a head coach for a young team that was in full tank mode. I'm being nice by saying poor.
But continuing to run out his record as proof of this makes zero sense. He was bad because he was bad.
Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record.
Hindsight is funny in that regard. The only thing I like to point out is that Hue was considered at the time a top 2-3 candidate for a HC gig across the NFL. In fact, most major organizations lauded the Browns for finally being able to snag an "in demand" coach.
That said, he obviously overtly failed in the one thing he made his mark on in the league in being able to evaluate, and play, QB talent. I told anyone who'd listen what a God awful mistake Kizer was going to be, and then his "trust me" guy of Kessler as the back-up? That's on Hue BIG time. So honestly, he does deserve to have that record thrown in his face. Not even Don Shula would have won more than 7-8 games with those rosters, but the most important position was his to mold and he beyond fucked it up 2 years in a row.
-
Hue Jackson was a poor choice to be a head coach for a young team that was in full tank mode. I'm being nice by saying poor.
But continuing to run out his record as proof of this makes zero sense. He was bad because he was bad.
Anyone put in his position, especially in 2016 and 2017, would have put up a record-setting horrible win-loss record.
Hindsight is funny in that regard. The only thing I like to point out is that Hue was considered at the time a top 2-3 candidate for a HC gig across the NFL. In fact, most major organizations lauded the Browns for finally being able to snag an "in demand" coach.
That said, he obviously overtly failed in the one thing he made his mark on in the league in being able to evaluate, and play, QB talent. I told anyone who'd listen what a God awful mistake Kizer was going to be, and then his "trust me" guy of Kessler as the back-up? That's on Hue BIG time. So honestly, he does deserve to have that record thrown in his face. Not even Don Shula would have won more than 7-8 games with those rosters, but the most important position was his to mold and he beyond fucked it up 2 years in a row.
Hindsight is funny in that regard. The only thing I like to point out is that Hue was considered at the time a top 2-3 candidate for a HC gig across the NFL. In fact, most major organizations lauded the Browns for finally being able to snag an "in demand" coach.
That said, he obviously overtly failed in the one thing he made his mark on in the league in being able to evaluate, and play, QB talent. I told anyone who'd listen what a God awful mistake Kizer was going to be, and then his "trust me" guy of Kessler as the back-up? That's on Hue BIG time. So honestly, he does deserve to have that record thrown in his face. Not even Don Shula would have won more than 7-8 games with those rosters, but the most important position was his to mold and he beyond fucked it up 2 years in a row.
I admit, I liked the hiring of Hue.
-
Hue was the greatest coach ever. If you don't believe me, just ask him.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login