Survey Tuesday AFCN and beyond
-
I'm sorry, did I somehow give you an indication I suddenly care about your opinion? If I did, my sincerest apologies.
Oh, such a great contribution to content. Way to just add pollution to the board. Delusions of grandeur. What, no more Nazi grammar while misspelling words in the process? LMFAO.

-
Alright Vagitron... I'd like for you to breakdown the Browns offseason and what you like and dislike about their roster.
I'll be interested to see your POV on the Browns.
Hell....I asked him to break down the Steelers roster a couple of days ago. He apparently can't do that, what makes you think he can break down the Browns roster.
Hell....I asked him to break down the Steelers roster a couple of days ago. He apparently can't do that, what makes you think he can break down the Browns roster.
Gipper investing a bunch of time responding to you isn't necessarily worth it to me because of the way you handle it. I'd take the time to breakdown the roster and you'd still tell me I'm wrong and you are right, no concessions will be made just "well no, this is what I think" and I don't believe many people here would disagree with that assessment. I want an actual conversation. I'm still going to be nice and handle things in a civil manner but when it comes to football I find you incorrigible. I'm happy we agree on things outside of football.
The last line is a prime example. The ability for a receiver to separate from the dB is actually a measured stat and johnson leads the entire nfl. If you so choose go watch a basic highlight. Joe haden himself said he loves playing against him in practice because his release and route running is so unpredictable. His highlights look like young antonio brown.
-
Hell....I asked him to break down the Steelers roster a couple of days ago. He apparently can't do that, what makes you think he can break down the Browns roster.
Gipper investing a bunch of time responding to you isn't necessarily worth it to me because of the way you handle it. I'd take the time to breakdown the roster and you'd still tell me I'm wrong and you are right, no concessions will be made just "well no, this is what I think" and I don't believe many people here would disagree with that assessment. I want an actual conversation. I'm still going to be nice and handle things in a civil manner but when it comes to football I find you incorrigible. I'm happy we agree on things outside of football.
The last line is a prime example. The ability for a receiver to separate from the dB is actually a measured stat and johnson leads the entire nfl. If you so choose go watch a basic highlight. Joe haden himself said he loves playing against him in practice because his release and route running is so unpredictable. His highlights look like young antonio brown.
Gipper investing a bunch of time responding to you isn't necessarily worth it to me because of the way you handle it. I'd take the time to breakdown the roster and you'd still tell me I'm wrong and you are right, no concessions will be made just "well no, this is what I think" and I don't believe many people here would disagree with that assessment. I want an actual conversation.
The last line is a prime example. The ability for a receiver to separate from the dB is actually a measured stat and johnson leads the entire nfl. If you so choose go watch a basic highlight. Joe haden himself said he loves playing against him in practice because his release and route running is so unpredictable. His highlights look like young antonio brown.
The Steelers WRs/TEs are a concern to me. JuJu will be back to full force, Johnson is a young AB, Washington will emerge this year, Claypool is gonna be a stud and will contribute even as a rookie (just too much size and speed), Ebron combined with the oft-injured McDonald will be a handful.
-
Gipper investing a bunch of time responding to you isn't necessarily worth it to me because of the way you handle it. I'd take the time to breakdown the roster and you'd still tell me I'm wrong and you are right, no concessions will be made just "well no, this is what I think" and I don't believe many people here would disagree with that assessment. I want an actual conversation.
The last line is a prime example. The ability for a receiver to separate from the dB is actually a measured stat and johnson leads the entire nfl. If you so choose go watch a basic highlight. Joe haden himself said he loves playing against him in practice because his release and route running is so unpredictable. His highlights look like young antonio brown.
The Steelers WRs/TEs are a concern to me. JuJu will be back to full force, Johnson is a young AB, Washington will emerge this year, Claypool is gonna be a stud and will contribute even as a rookie (just too much size and speed), Ebron combined with the oft-injured McDonald will be a handful.
The Steelers WRs/TEs are a concern to me. JuJu will be back to full force, Johnson is a young AB, Washington will emerge this year, Claypool is gonna be a stud and will contribute even as a rookie (just too much size and speed), Ebron combined with the oft-injured McDonald will be a handful.
With no one to throw the ball to them. Ben's elbow is gonna give out. You watch.
-
Hell....I asked him to break down the Steelers roster a couple of days ago. He apparently can't do that, what makes you think he can break down the Browns roster.
Gipper investing a bunch of time responding to you isn't necessarily worth it to me because of the way you handle it. I'd take the time to breakdown the roster and you'd still tell me I'm wrong and you are right, no concessions will be made just "well no, this is what I think" and I don't believe many people here would disagree with that assessment. I want an actual conversation. I'm still going to be nice and handle things in a civil manner but when it comes to football I find you incorrigible. I'm happy we agree on things outside of football.
The last line is a prime example. The ability for a receiver to separate from the dB is actually a measured stat and johnson leads the entire nfl. If you so choose go watch a basic highlight. Joe haden himself said he loves playing against him in practice because his release and route running is so unpredictable. His highlights look like young antonio brown.
Gipper investing a bunch of time responding to you isn't necessarily worth it to me because of the way you handle it. I'd take the time to breakdown the roster and you'd still tell me I'm wrong and you are right, no concessions will be made just "well no, this is what I think" and I don't believe many people here would disagree with that assessment. I want an actual conversation. I'm still going to be nice and handle things in a civil manner but when it comes to football I find you incorrigible. I'm happy we agree on things outside of football.
The last line is a prime example. The ability for a receiver to separate from the dB is actually a measured stat and johnson leads the entire nfl. If you so choose go watch a basic highlight. Joe haden himself said he loves playing against him in practice because his release and route running is so unpredictable. His highlights look like young antonio brown.
All I am hearing on this post is that You are lazy and probably not capable of performing the task
-
Gipper investing a bunch of time responding to you isn't necessarily worth it to me because of the way you handle it. I'd take the time to breakdown the roster and you'd still tell me I'm wrong and you are right, no concessions will be made just "well no, this is what I think" and I don't believe many people here would disagree with that assessment. I want an actual conversation. I'm still going to be nice and handle things in a civil manner but when it comes to football I find you incorrigible. I'm happy we agree on things outside of football.
The last line is a prime example. The ability for a receiver to separate from the dB is actually a measured stat and johnson leads the entire nfl. If you so choose go watch a basic highlight. Joe haden himself said he loves playing against him in practice because his release and route running is so unpredictable. His highlights look like young antonio brown.
All I am hearing on this post is that You are lazy and probably not capable of performing the task
All I am hearing on this post is that You are lazy and probably not capable of performing the task
I have a 6 year old and own and run a business in the middle of a pandemic. You really aren't doing a great job at this being civil thing. I will do it when I feel like it and I haven't felt like it or had the time. I will never understand why you think you are some sort of football guru. You routinely get shit wrong when talking about teams other than the Browns. Give it a rest.
-
The Steelers WRs/TEs are a concern to me. JuJu will be back to full force, Johnson is a young AB, Washington will emerge this year, Claypool is gonna be a stud and will contribute even as a rookie (just too much size and speed), Ebron combined with the oft-injured McDonald will be a handful.
With no one to throw the ball to them. Ben's elbow is gonna give out. You watch.
-
The Steelers WRs/TEs are a concern to me. JuJu will be back to full force, Johnson is a young AB, Washington will emerge this year, Claypool is gonna be a stud and will contribute even as a rookie (just too much size and speed), Ebron combined with the oft-injured McDonald will be a handful.
With no one to throw the ball to them. Ben's elbow is gonna give out. You watch.
With no one to throw the ball to them. Ben's elbow is gonna give out. You watch.
Not just big Ben these guys are only having two preseason games following a chopped up schedule with limited exposure to their teammates.
I think you may see a few particularly older players pop a few rivets this year when they try to crank it up to 100% game speed.
Especially the older quarterbacks which there are a few notable ones still out there getting those last game checks in before retiring.
A lot of attention will go to the 2021 quarterback class this year.
-
You wonder how much (if any) field time these guys will see this year once COVID-19 starts hitting the college ranks. This is going to be a fall football season like no other ever was professional, college or high school.
2021 NFL Draft: Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields highlight...- Trevor Lawrence, Clemson. 6-6, 220 pounds. ...
- Justin Fields, Ohio State. 6-3, 223 pounds. ...
- Trey Lance, North Dakota State. 6-3, 221 pounds. ...
- Brock Purdy, Iowa State. 6-1, 210 pounds. ...
- Jamie Newman, Georgia. 6-4, 230 pounds. ...
- Tanner Morgan, Minnesota. 6-2, 215 pounds.
-
Hell....I asked him to break down the Steelers roster a couple of days ago. He apparently can't do that, what makes you think he can break down the Browns roster.
Gipper investing a bunch of time responding to you isn't necessarily worth it to me because of the way you handle it. I'd take the time to breakdown the roster and you'd still tell me I'm wrong and you are right, no concessions will be made just "well no, this is what I think" and I don't believe many people here would disagree with that assessment. I want an actual conversation. I'm still going to be nice and handle things in a civil manner but when it comes to football I find you incorrigible. I'm happy we agree on things outside of football.
The last line is a prime example. The ability for a receiver to separate from the dB is actually a measured stat and johnson leads the entire nfl. If you so choose go watch a basic highlight. Joe haden himself said he loves playing against him in practice because his release and route running is so unpredictable. His highlights look like young antonio brown.
Gipper investing a bunch of time responding to you isn't necessarily worth it to me because of the way you handle it. I'd take the time to breakdown the roster and you'd still tell me I'm wrong and you are right, no concessions will be made just "well no, this is what I think" and I don't believe many people here would disagree with that assessment. I want an actual conversation. I'm still going to be nice and handle things in a civil manner but when it comes to football I find you incorrigible. I'm happy we agree on things outside of football.
The last line is a prime example. The ability for a receiver to separate from the dB is actually a measured stat and johnson leads the entire nfl. If you so choose go watch a basic highlight. Joe haden himself said he loves playing against him in practice because his release and route running is so unpredictable. His highlights look like young antonio brown.
Gip is a fine example of constantly "moving the goal posts." He will make an assertion that all Pgh did was downgrade all over and when it's brought to his attention that the claim wasn't true, he changes it to "I only meant in free agents." I guess the draft and players coming back from injury won't count some how. Never mind that.
-
Gipper investing a bunch of time responding to you isn't necessarily worth it to me because of the way you handle it. I'd take the time to breakdown the roster and you'd still tell me I'm wrong and you are right, no concessions will be made just "well no, this is what I think" and I don't believe many people here would disagree with that assessment. I want an actual conversation. I'm still going to be nice and handle things in a civil manner but when it comes to football I find you incorrigible. I'm happy we agree on things outside of football.
The last line is a prime example. The ability for a receiver to separate from the dB is actually a measured stat and johnson leads the entire nfl. If you so choose go watch a basic highlight. Joe haden himself said he loves playing against him in practice because his release and route running is so unpredictable. His highlights look like young antonio brown.
Gip is a fine example of constantly "moving the goal posts." He will make an assertion that all Pgh did was downgrade all over and when it's brought to his attention that the claim wasn't true, he changes it to "I only meant in free agents." I guess the draft and players coming back from injury won't count some how. Never mind that.
Gip is a fine example of constantly "moving the goal posts." He will make an assertion that all Pgh did was downgrade all over and when it's brought to his attention that the claim wasn't true, he changes it to "I only meant in free agents." I guess the draft and players coming back from injury won't count some how. Never mind that.
I didn’t say the Pittsburgh downgraded I said they didn’t upgrade anywhere except maybe tight end. By that I mean acquire talent not just get guys back from injuries that have been on the team for years or having young players develop better in their second or third year. They were already on the roster last year. Every team has young players that they expect to get better. I expect the Browns players to get better to a greater degree than young Steeler players. I expect Browns players that were injured last year to come back. But we have to face the reality that other players will get injured and lose time so that is a constant in the NFL.
-
Gip is a fine example of constantly "moving the goal posts." He will make an assertion that all Pgh did was downgrade all over and when it's brought to his attention that the claim wasn't true, he changes it to "I only meant in free agents." I guess the draft and players coming back from injury won't count some how. Never mind that.
I didn’t say the Pittsburgh downgraded I said they didn’t upgrade anywhere except maybe tight end. By that I mean acquire talent not just get guys back from injuries that have been on the team for years or having young players develop better in their second or third year. They were already on the roster last year. Every team has young players that they expect to get better. I expect the Browns players to get better to a greater degree than young Steeler players. I expect Browns players that were injured last year to come back. But we have to face the reality that other players will get injured and lose time so that is a constant in the NFL.
I didn’t see the Pittsburgh downgraded I said they didn’t upgrade anywhere except maybe tight end. By that I mean acquire talent not just get guys back from injuries that have been on the team for years or having young players develop better in their second or third year. They were already on the roster last year. Every team has young players that they expect to get better. I expect the Browns players to get better to a greater degree than young Steeler players. I expect Browns players that were injured last year to come back. But we have to face the reality that other players will get injured and lose time so that is a constant in the NFL.
I'm not going to argue. You know what you do.
-
Gip is a fine example of constantly "moving the goal posts." He will make an assertion that all Pgh did was downgrade all over and when it's brought to his attention that the claim wasn't true, he changes it to "I only meant in free agents." I guess the draft and players coming back from injury won't count some how. Never mind that.
I didn’t say the Pittsburgh downgraded I said they didn’t upgrade anywhere except maybe tight end. By that I mean acquire talent not just get guys back from injuries that have been on the team for years or having young players develop better in their second or third year. They were already on the roster last year. Every team has young players that they expect to get better. I expect the Browns players to get better to a greater degree than young Steeler players. I expect Browns players that were injured last year to come back. But we have to face the reality that other players will get injured and lose time so that is a constant in the NFL.
I didn’t see the Pittsburgh downgraded I said they didn’t upgrade anywhere except maybe tight end. By that I mean acquire talent not just get guys back from injuries that have been on the team for years or having young players develop better in their second or third year. They were already on the roster last year. Every team has young players that they expect to get better. I expect the Browns players to get better to a greater degree than young Steeler players. I expect Browns players that were injured last year to come back. But we have to face the reality that other players will get injured and lose time so that is a constant in the NFL.
Why on earth do you think the Browns players have a better chance of getting better? The reality is you change coaches more than Antonio Brown changes his hair. There is literally zero to suggest the Browns staff will have a better chance of player development no matter where the players were drafted. You expect these things to happen with the Browns but not with one of the most consistent teams in the NFL. It makes zero sense.
-
I didn’t see the Pittsburgh downgraded I said they didn’t upgrade anywhere except maybe tight end. By that I mean acquire talent not just get guys back from injuries that have been on the team for years or having young players develop better in their second or third year. They were already on the roster last year. Every team has young players that they expect to get better. I expect the Browns players to get better to a greater degree than young Steeler players. I expect Browns players that were injured last year to come back. But we have to face the reality that other players will get injured and lose time so that is a constant in the NFL.
Why on earth do you think the Browns players have a better chance of getting better? The reality is you change coaches more than Antonio Brown changes his hair. There is literally zero to suggest the Browns staff will have a better chance of player development no matter where the players were drafted. You expect these things to happen with the Browns but not with one of the most consistent teams in the NFL. It makes zero sense.
Why on earth do you think the Browns players have a better chance of getting better? The reality is you change coaches more than Antonio Brown changes his hair. There is literally zero to suggest the Browns staff will have a better chance of player development no matter where the players were drafted. You expect these things to happen with the Browns but not with one of the most consistent teams in the NFL. It makes zero sense.
We finally have a coaching staff that drafts *football players" and not just terrific athletes on paper.
Meanwhile, go suck another egg:
-
I didn’t see the Pittsburgh downgraded I said they didn’t upgrade anywhere except maybe tight end. By that I mean acquire talent not just get guys back from injuries that have been on the team for years or having young players develop better in their second or third year. They were already on the roster last year. Every team has young players that they expect to get better. I expect the Browns players to get better to a greater degree than young Steeler players. I expect Browns players that were injured last year to come back. But we have to face the reality that other players will get injured and lose time so that is a constant in the NFL.
Why on earth do you think the Browns players have a better chance of getting better? The reality is you change coaches more than Antonio Brown changes his hair. There is literally zero to suggest the Browns staff will have a better chance of player development no matter where the players were drafted. You expect these things to happen with the Browns but not with one of the most consistent teams in the NFL. It makes zero sense.
Why on earth do you think the Browns players have a better chance of getting better? The reality is you change coaches more than Antonio Brown changes his hair. There is literally zero to suggest the Browns staff will have a better chance of player development no matter where the players were drafted. You expect these things to happen with the Browns but not with one of the most consistent teams in the NFL. It makes zero sense.
I expect the Browns young players to get better because I believe they are more talented than those who were drafted by the Steelers. Simple as that. And yeah the reason they are more talented is because the Browns have always been little higher draft station because they’ve had terrible coaches and managers. But now I hopeThat they have quality managers and quality coaches. They can’t do much worse than Freddy in the coaching box.
-
Why on earth do you think the Browns players have a better chance of getting better? The reality is you change coaches more than Antonio Brown changes his hair. There is literally zero to suggest the Browns staff will have a better chance of player development no matter where the players were drafted. You expect these things to happen with the Browns but not with one of the most consistent teams in the NFL. It makes zero sense.
I expect the Browns young players to get better because I believe they are more talented than those who were drafted by the Steelers. Simple as that. And yeah the reason they are more talented is because the Browns have always been little higher draft station because they’ve had terrible coaches and managers. But now I hopeThat they have quality managers and quality coaches. They can’t do much worse than Freddy in the coaching box.
I expect the Browns young players to get better because I believe they are more talented than those who were drafted by the Steelers. Simple as that. And yeah the reason they are more talented is because the Browns have always been little higher draft station because they’ve had terrible coaches and managers. But now I hopeThat they have quality managers and quality coaches. They can’t do much worse than Freddy in the coaching box.
Draft stock does not define talent. Tj Watt was drafted at 30. Antonio Brown was a 5th rounder and I could go probably 30 more just off the top of my head with the steelers and other teams. There is literally zero to indicate the Browns will have a better go at developing players than the steelers. Draft stock means zero if you don't properly evaluate.
-
Why on earth do you think the Browns players have a better chance of getting better? The reality is you change coaches more than Antonio Brown changes his hair. There is literally zero to suggest the Browns staff will have a better chance of player development no matter where the players were drafted. You expect these things to happen with the Browns but not with one of the most consistent teams in the NFL. It makes zero sense.
We finally have a coaching staff that drafts *football players" and not just terrific athletes on paper.
Meanwhile, go suck another egg:
-
I expect the Browns young players to get better because I believe they are more talented than those who were drafted by the Steelers. Simple as that. And yeah the reason they are more talented is because the Browns have always been little higher draft station because they’ve had terrible coaches and managers. But now I hopeThat they have quality managers and quality coaches. They can’t do much worse than Freddy in the coaching box.
Draft stock does not define talent. Tj Watt was drafted at 30. Antonio Brown was a 5th rounder and I could go probably 30 more just off the top of my head with the steelers and other teams. There is literally zero to indicate the Browns will have a better go at developing players than the steelers. Draft stock means zero if you don't properly evaluate.
Draft stock does not define talent. Tj Watt was drafted at 30. Antonio Brown was a 5th rounder and I could go probably 30 more just off the top of my head with the steelers and other teams. There is literally zero to indicate the Browns will have a better go at developing players than the steelers. Draft stock means zero if you don't properly evaluate.
Right that’s what I said in the past they have not done a proper job evaluation now a different sheriff is in town.
-
Draft stock does not define talent. Tj Watt was drafted at 30. Antonio Brown was a 5th rounder and I could go probably 30 more just off the top of my head with the steelers and other teams. There is literally zero to indicate the Browns will have a better go at developing players than the steelers. Draft stock means zero if you don't properly evaluate.
Right that’s what I said in the past they have not done a proper job evaluation now a different sheriff is in town.
Right that’s what I said in the past they have not done a proper job evaluation now a different sheriff is in town.
You mean DePodesta and Berry?
Seems like one has been a sheriff in town for years now, and the other is on his second tour of duty.
-
Right that’s what I said in the past they have not done a proper job evaluation now a different sheriff is in town.
You mean DePodesta and Berry?
Seems like one has been a sheriff in town for years now, and the other is on his second tour of duty.
You mean DePodesta and Berry?
Seems like one has been a sheriff in town for years now, and the other is on his second tour of duty.
Berry first time in charge. Plus Stank
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login