Manziel happy to be done with football
-
-
-
Well, we needed a QB...as per usual. You trusted that they did their homework on him. And they DID do homework on him. And it all came up negative. Joe Banner wonders to this day what happened to change the opinion on drafting him. - Personally, I think our marketing man owner wanted JFF's glitz. And all of the trappings.
Billy Manziel's father was quoted, BEFORE THE DRAFT, that his son "drank to relieve the stress of being Johnny Football." The red flags on this kid were all over the place.
He is the biggest example of style over substance I've ever seen. You are dead on about the Haslams wanting the glitz surrounding him.
Billy Manziel's father was quoted, BEFORE THE DRAFT, that his son "drank to relieve the stress of being Johnny Football." The red flags on this kid were all over the place.
He is the biggest example of style over substance I've ever seen. You are dead on about the Haslams wanting the glitz surrounding him.
Most every problem with this team is Mr. Jimmy's fault.
-
Well, we needed a QB...as per usual. You trusted that they did their homework on him. And they DID do homework on him. And it all came up negative. Joe Banner wonders to this day what happened to change the opinion on drafting him. - Personally, I think our marketing man owner wanted JFF's glitz. And all of the trappings.
Billy Manziel's father was quoted, BEFORE THE DRAFT, that his son "drank to relieve the stress of being Johnny Football." The red flags on this kid were all over the place.
He is the biggest example of style over substance I've ever seen. You are dead on about the Haslams wanting the glitz surrounding him.
Billy Manziel's father was quoted, BEFORE THE DRAFT, that his son "drank to relieve the stress of being Johnny Football." The red flags on this kid were all over the place.
He is the biggest example of style over substance I've ever seen. You are dead on about the Haslams wanting the glitz surrounding him.
Didn't you liked the draft pick?
-
Billy Manziel's father was quoted, BEFORE THE DRAFT, that his son "drank to relieve the stress of being Johnny Football." The red flags on this kid were all over the place.
He is the biggest example of style over substance I've ever seen. You are dead on about the Haslams wanting the glitz surrounding him.
Didn't you liked the draft pick?
-
Speaking of Menzel now I am here in San Antonio as we speak and of course Johnny was from Kerrville and Baker from Austin which are nearby here. And in case you wanna know yes it’s 101 and 102°
-
I love the fact that you still think I have any interest conversing with you.
I'm guessing there's a few ladies out there who have a restraining order or twelve with your name on it.
I got to say, people nailed you to a T. And I wouldn't want to converse with someone who pumped the points of steel-towed boots into my eye sockets and followed up with a curb stomp either.
-
Speaking of Menzel now I am here in San Antonio as we speak and of course Johnny was from Kerrville and Baker from Austin which are nearby here. And in case you wanna know yes it’s 101 and 102°
Speaking of Menzel now I am here in San Antonio as we speak and of course Johnny was from Kerrville and Baker from Austin which are nearby here. And in case you wanna know yes it’s 101 and 102°
Only 83 in FL. ?
-
Speaking of Menzel now I am here in San Antonio as we speak and of course Johnny was from Kerrville and Baker from Austin which are nearby here. And in case you wanna know yes it’s 101 and 102°
Only 83 in FL. ?
-
??
It dropped to 75 once rain hit. ?
-
??
It dropped to 75 once rain hit. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
