Washington Redskins
-
Washington Monuments
Washington Orangeskins.
Every halftime show is Russian hookers peeing on the team's mascot.
Washington Orangeskins.
Every halftime show is Russian hookers peeing on the team's mascot.
Post of the month.?
-
My wife and I put 6 children through college. 3 boys and 3 girls. Cedarville University, Toleo, U., Miami U., Youngstown U., and 2 at Kent State. Oldest daughter has a mathematics degree and has a government office job in Virginia for a company that builds ships for the military.
https://nns.huntingtoningalls.com/
My other two daughters are an occupational therapist, and an R.N. Two sons are data migration consultants with their own companies, and other son is a high school teacher and coach in Connecticut. Not one liberal in the bunch. I think we did alright. Since we're bragging! LOL
I suspect you probably have no clue whether or not they are liberal or not. Mine are both like me pretty center of the road.
I suspect you probably have no clue whether or not they are liberal or not. Mine are both like me ......... (Then I feel sorry for them)
Since we talk politics and other issues all the time, I know my children's views on things. We all share the same values. I always suspected you were a just being annoying, and now you just proved it. Time to ignore you, because clearly.......

-
I always get a good laugh and a eye roll when people indicate how old they are. I'm always shocked that some of you are old enough to have kids let alone put them through college. A few of you act like giant fucking man babies. It's remarkable. I have a 6 year old and I'm fucking awesome. Right, gipper?
-
I suspect you probably have no clue whether or not they are liberal or not. Mine are both like me ......... (Then I feel sorry for them)
Since we talk politics and other issues all the time, I know my children's views on things. We all share the same values. I always suspected you were a just being annoying, and now you just proved it. Time to ignore you, because clearly.......

Since we talk politics and other issues all the time, I know my children's views on things. We all share the same values. I always suspected you were a just being annoying, and now you just proved it. Time to ignore you, because clearly.......
Fucktard Snowflake
-
I always get a good laugh and a eye roll when people indicate how old they are. I'm always shocked that some of you are old enough to have kids let alone put them through college. A few of you act like giant fucking man babies. It's remarkable. I have a 6 year old and I'm fucking awesome. Right, gipper?
I always get a good laugh and a eye roll when people indicate how old they are. I'm always shocked that some of you are old enough to have kids let alone put them through college. A few of you act like giant fucking man babies. It's remarkable. I have a 6 year old and I'm fucking awesome. Right, gipper?
Your children will be Browns fanYour children will be Browns fan
-
I always get a good laugh and a eye roll when people indicate how old they are. I'm always shocked that some of you are old enough to have kids let alone put them through college. A few of you act like giant fucking man babies. It's remarkable. I have a 6 year old and I'm fucking awesome. Right, gipper?
Your children will be Browns fanYour children will be Browns fan
Your children will be Browns fanYour children will be Browns fan
Never going to happen. He already dislikes the Patriots and he knows we don't roll with that shit brown. ?
-
I always get a good laugh and a eye roll when people indicate how old they are. I'm always shocked that some of you are old enough to have kids let alone put them through college. A few of you act like giant fucking man babies. It's remarkable. I have a 6 year old and I'm fucking awesome. Right, gipper?
I always get a good laugh and a eye roll when people indicate how old they are. I'm always shocked that some of you are old enough to have kids let alone put them through college. A few of you act like giant fucking man babies. It's remarkable. I have a 6 year old and I'm fucking awesome. Right, gipper?
Yeah you're awesome. Did ya have the kid with your cousin or daughter?
-
I always get a good laugh and a eye roll when people indicate how old they are. I'm always shocked that some of you are old enough to have kids let alone put them through college. A few of you act like giant fucking man babies. It's remarkable. I have a 6 year old and I'm fucking awesome. Right, gipper?
Your children will be Browns fanYour children will be Browns fan
Your children will be Browns fanYour children will be Browns fan
Ohio children are more inclined to become Steeler fans than Pa. children are inclined to become Browns fans. The inconvenient truth.
-
Washington Monuments
Washington Orangeskins.
Every halftime show is Russian hookers peeing on the team's mascot.
Washington Orangeskins.
Then watch you deranged liberal fgts try to impeach a duly established football team.
-
Your children will be Browns fanYour children will be Browns fan
Ohio children are more inclined to become Steeler fans than Pa. children are inclined to become Browns fans. The inconvenient truth.
-
Not so sure the name Indians is considered offensive but what do I know? nothing offends me.
I would doubt "Indian" is offensive to Native Americans- unless they're on the Omar-AOC nut job fringe.
Virtually every religious based school I'm aware of that teaches Native Americans has the word "Indian" in it. St. Joseph's (Lakota Sioux), St. Stephens (Arapaho), St Bonaventure (Navajo), St Labre (Northern Cheyenne)... Then there's the Wind River Indian Reservation & many others..... Um, some other name you'd like us to call you instead?
Sorry- changing the Indians name is going overboard on the PC scale- we got rid of Chief Wahoo to appease the radicals....
-
Washington Orangeskins.
Then watch you deranged liberal fgts try to impeach a duly established football team.
-
Someone knows the Captain Bonespur's Reign of Errors is coming to an end soon, and is very, very cranky. ?

-
Vag lives in like Columbus
Well there you go. He was a child once.
And sorta still is.
-
Not so sure the name Indians is considered offensive but what do I know? nothing offends me.
I would doubt "Indian" is offensive to Native Americans- unless they're on the Omar-AOC nut job fringe.
Virtually every religious based school I'm aware of that teaches Native Americans has the word "Indian" in it. St. Joseph's (Lakota Sioux), St. Stephens (Arapaho), St Bonaventure (Navajo), St Labre (Northern Cheyenne)... Then there's the Wind River Indian Reservation & many others..... Um, some other name you'd like us to call you instead?
Sorry- changing the Indians name is going overboard on the PC scale- we got rid of Chief Wahoo to appease the radicals....
-
I think what we are missing from all of this is once the Indians decided to go away from Chief Wahoo, what they realized is they no longer have a mascot (slider does not count). Personally, I hope they keep the name as it is incredibly generic (unlike redskins or braves) but I think its a losing battle in today's times. Other than the Block C (which I like but from a marketing standpoint is extremely boring and only so much you can do) they have nothing they can brand out with and sell. This is why I think the plan to change the name has been in the works for years. What's going on in today's times gives them the perfect opportunity to make the switch with the least amount of blowback. Yes, there are people who will swear off the team but when you average 15k people in the stands on a 93 win team, how loyal are your fans? They will find a way to negotiate to keep the trademarks on Indians and Chief Wahoo but ultimately this team name is going to change and this is why I believe Spiders is going to be the final answer. There is a connection to the teams history and even though they were bad, they did win a championship. It has tons of marketing and branding potential. It's not overused as a mascot or a symbol. They can call Progressive Field "the web" or whatever spider home you want. It's not tied to the Rock n Roll Hall of fame which we need to get away from as the "only" thing in Cleveland. Guardians is ok and has lots of freedom to design and a connection to the city but it sounds contrived. Long story short, it's all about the marketing potential and the ability to sell merchandise.
-
I think what we are missing from all of this is once the Indians decided to go away from Chief Wahoo, what they realized is they no longer have a mascot (slider does not count). Personally, I hope they keep the name as it is incredibly generic (unlike redskins or braves) but I think its a losing battle in today's times. Other than the Block C (which I like but from a marketing standpoint is extremely boring and only so much you can do) they have nothing they can brand out with and sell. This is why I think the plan to change the name has been in the works for years. What's going on in today's times gives them the perfect opportunity to make the switch with the least amount of blowback. Yes, there are people who will swear off the team but when you average 15k people in the stands on a 93 win team, how loyal are your fans? They will find a way to negotiate to keep the trademarks on Indians and Chief Wahoo but ultimately this team name is going to change and this is why I believe Spiders is going to be the final answer. There is a connection to the teams history and even though they were bad, they did win a championship. It has tons of marketing and branding potential. It's not overused as a mascot or a symbol. They can call Progressive Field "the web" or whatever spider home you want. It's not tied to the Rock n Roll Hall of fame which we need to get away from as the "only" thing in Cleveland. Guardians is ok and has lots of freedom to design and a connection to the city but it sounds contrived. Long story short, it's all about the marketing potential and the ability to sell merchandise.
Long story short, it's all about the marketing potential and the ability to sell merchandise.
Won't anyone think of the precious feelings of KKKonservatives who don't buy anything? When will the oppressed white republicans catch a break?
Of course this has become a MAGA issue -- MAGA has always meant "No Speech For Anyone Who Disagrees" - because if they don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist! And, in my best Tucker Carlson, I have no interest in the motivations or actual purpose of anyone who doesn't agree with me on everything!
9 out of 10 times, a call for "Freedom" is really a call for being able to be an Ahole without repercussion.
-
Long story short, it's all about the marketing potential and the ability to sell merchandise.
Won't anyone think of the precious feelings of KKKonservatives who don't buy anything? When will the oppressed white republicans catch a break?
Of course this has become a MAGA issue -- MAGA has always meant "No Speech For Anyone Who Disagrees" - because if they don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist! And, in my best Tucker Carlson, I have no interest in the motivations or actual purpose of anyone who doesn't agree with me on everything!
9 out of 10 times, a call for "Freedom" is really a call for being able to be an Ahole without repercussion.
9 out of 10 times, a call for "Freedom" is really a call for being able to be an Ahole without repercussion.
^^^^^^^You've just described the liberal Democrats precisely.
As for the name change....I think it's ridiculous to change the name of a team after 100 years in existence.
-
Long story short, it's all about the marketing potential and the ability to sell merchandise.
Won't anyone think of the precious feelings of KKKonservatives who don't buy anything? When will the oppressed white republicans catch a break?
Of course this has become a MAGA issue -- MAGA has always meant "No Speech For Anyone Who Disagrees" - because if they don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist! And, in my best Tucker Carlson, I have no interest in the motivations or actual purpose of anyone who doesn't agree with me on everything!
9 out of 10 times, a call for "Freedom" is really a call for being able to be an Ahole without repercussion.
9 out of 10 times, a call for "Freedom" is really a call for being able to be an Ahole without repercussion.
Amen
-
Vag lives in like Columbus
Well there you go. He was a child once.
And sorta still is.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login