Skip to content

Washington Redskins

The Browns Board
185 30 5.2k 1
  • Slow down Unsympathetic.... Geez. Came out swinging and there wasn't anyone looking to fight 

  • https://news.berkeley.edu/2020/02/04/native-mascots-survey/

    Joint Berkeley and Michigan study on how Native Americans view the name Redskins, and other sport mascot issues. More comprehensive than other studies that have been brought up on this, as it's a peer reviewed published academic paper and not just an online poll by a newspaper.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Poor sensitive pussies.



    11/3/2019 DieHardBrownsFan said:

    "I'm reporting this to you because I want you because I want you to ban me. Fuck this place. I liked your husband by the way. Sayonara." 

    ?

    @dutch-oven said:



    11/3/2019 DieHardBrownsFan said:

    "I'm reporting this to you because I want you because I want you to ban me. Fuck this place. I liked your husband by the way. Sayonara." 

    ?

    Bitch boy stalking me!

  • Slow down Unsympathetic.... Geez. Came out swinging and there wasn't anyone looking to fight 

    @mld-woody said:

    Slow down Unsympathetic.... Geez. Came out swinging and there wasn't anyone looking to fight 

    Must be the COVID-19 environment we're in now some people just come out swinging when they think that they heard a bell.

    Relax.

  • Now Fedex is demanding the Redskins change their name.....this is getting really stupid.

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    Now Fedex is demanding the Redskins change their name.....this is getting really stupid.

    You act like this is a new controversy. People have taken issue with that team name for decades. If you were native American I'm sure you'd have an issue with it. 

  • Washington Wolverines...

    nah. that would offend wolverines.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Washington Wolverines...

    nah. that would offend wolverines.

    You're an idiot. 

  • Look out the INDIANS and Braves will be up next if the Redskins are gone.

    Ryan Young

    Ryan YoungWriter
    Yahoo SportsJuly 2, 2020, 6:36 PM EDT

    .......FedEx isn’t alone in pressuring the team to change its name, either. Eighty-seven investors and shareholders, reportedly worth a combined $620 billion, signed a letter on Wednesday urging Nike, FedEx and PepsiCo to end their relationships with the team. A Native American group called for players to boycott the season over the name last weekend.

    Several politicians and Washington, D.C. officials also made it clear that the team needs a new name if it wants to move into a new stadium in D.C. — something Snyder wants to do when his current lease at FedExField expires in 2027.........more in link........

    @mjp28 said:

    Look out the INDIANS and Braves will be up next if the Redskins are gone.

    Ryan Young

    Ryan YoungWriter
    Yahoo SportsJuly 2, 2020, 6:36 PM EDT

    .......FedEx isn’t alone in pressuring the team to change its name, either. Eighty-seven investors and shareholders, reportedly worth a combined $620 billion, signed a letter on Wednesday urging Nike, FedEx and PepsiCo to end their relationships with the team. A Native American group called for players to boycott the season over the name last weekend.

    Several politicians and Washington, D.C. officials also made it clear that the team needs a new name if it wants to move into a new stadium in D.C. — something Snyder wants to do when his current lease at FedExField expires in 2027.........more in link........

    Don't forget the Braves and the Fla Seminoles , too!

  • The Cleveland Indians have just posted that they are looking into the possibility of a name change. 

    The Cleveland Spiders are going to have some bad ass merchandise! ?

  • @brownsfan4evr said:

    Now Fedex is demanding the Redskins change their name.....this is getting really stupid.

    You act like this is a new controversy. People have taken issue with that team name for decades. If you were native American I'm sure you'd have an issue with it. 

    @vagitron said:

    You act like this is a new controversy. Peolle have taken issue with that team name for decades. If you were native American I'm sure you'd have an issue with it. 

    No....no, I wouldn't. You can quit posting like you know what I would feel.

  • Washington Generals.   Minute Men.  Rough Riders.  

    The Washington Clerks.  Hair-Dressers, The Washington WIMPS  (weakly interacting massive particles)

  • Washington Rough Riders, I like that one

  • Washington Rough Riders, I like that one

    @mld-woody said:

    Washington Rough Riders, I like that one

    ...well, if we can't have the Weakly Interacting Massive ParticleS.....

  • Washington Rough Riders, I like that one

    @mld-woody said:

    Washington Rough Riders, I like that one

    Oh fuck this. ?

    My high school's rival is the Rough Riders.

  • Somewhere from a Black Hole in Oakland  bLB.gif       just can't have nice things!  

  • Might as well be the Washington Lobbyists, or the I-495 Traffic Jam

  • @brownsfan4evr said:

    Now Fedex is demanding the Redskins change their name.....this is getting really stupid.

    You act like this is a new controversy. People have taken issue with that team name for decades. If you were native American I'm sure you'd have an issue with it. 

    @vagitron said:

    You act like this is a new controversy. Peolle have taken issue with that team name for decades. If you were native American I'm sure you'd have an issue with it. 

    stick a cork in it - any idiot is smarter than you are, you are a steeler fan. and an asswhole.

  • Bullets ?

  • The Washington WarriorPussies!!...

  • @vagitron said:

    You act like this is a new controversy. Peolle have taken issue with that team name for decades. If you were native American I'm sure you'd have an issue with it. 

    No....no, I wouldn't. You can quit posting like you know what I would feel.

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    No....no, I wouldn't. You can quit posting like you know what I would feel.

    Says that guy that isn't native American. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Washington Rough Riders, I like that one

    Oh fuck this. ?

    My high school's rival is the Rough Riders.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh fuck this. ?

    My high school's rival is the Rough Riders.

    Kent Roosevelt? I went to Kent state and my one roommate went to that high school.