How Bizarre
-
Yankees/ Wash game tonight on ESPN
Opening night 2020
Not a soul in attendance aside from camera operators..
Giancarlo Stanton hits a 2 run dinger in the first inning.. Cameras focus on the ball sitting in the stands, all by it's self. Multiple times.
To the best of our knowledge that ball is still sitting there..
How bizarre...
-
-
-
I have never actually seen that movie...so that is why I didn't catch it. But yes, I can see how hilarious that would be.
A season at Bernie's.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


