Browns Training Camp 2020
-
There are free ways to do the tavern. Have you all thought about a brownsboard discord server instead?
-
I think there's room for three talented TEs in this offense, though.
Yup, then you need a 4th TE. One who can block well.
2 minute drill vid.
I like that #30. I liked him last year. I like him better than Hilliard. It's not too long before we find out what a new coaching regime thinks of him / them.
-
He really is.
They used a first rounder on a physically talented, but raw 21 year old kid... and in many ways he's still just that.
I think there's room for three talented TEs in this offense, though.
Njoku easily has the ability to be an Eric Ebron type-not every down material, but still a (when healthy) marked red zone threat. A Jumbo type personnel lineup, 1st and Goal with Chubb, OBJ, Landry/Bryant, Njoku, and Hooper? on paper, good luck with that.
-
I keep reading about Baker Mayfield not really playing well and it's scaring me. Like...there really isn't that much time left before you go meet a playoff team.
-
Njoku has big day down at First Energy....
One never knows what to expect with Njoku. He's a roller coaster.
-
I keep reading about Baker Mayfield not really playing well and it's scaring me. Like...there really isn't that much time left before you go meet a playoff team.
I keep reading about Baker Mayfield not really playing well and it's scaring me. Like...there really isn't that much time left before you go meet a playoff team.
Do you think those reports are accurate OR significant? This is a serious question, not rhetorical. He may not have had enough reps with the new offense to be comfortable yet. Word is (direct from coach Arians) that Brady hasn't looked comfortable in his new O either. It takes time, even for the GOAT.
-
Finally... The Browns will play a inter-squad scrimmage today at FES, starting about 1:30.. Live updates can be found at cleveland.com...But, I'm not sure if Browns Daily will have access to airing it?
Last night I swear I heard Grossi say that from here to the start of the season practices are closed to the media.
With no preseason games and with baseball only a month or so into their season (but only a month or so until it ends) I sometimes forget its almost September. Hard to believe the season is almost starting, and with a new coaching staff and no real offseason, I sure hope they are ready for it.
Hell, only a week until I post Dutch's Questions... everyone start figuring out their Browns predictions!
Last night I swear I heard Grossi say that from here to the start of the season practices are closed to the media.
nailed it! were going camp dark, the rest of the way...
from DBN's
As the #Browns get ready for Week 1 in less than two weeks, they appear to be in lockdown mode regarding what goes on in practice now. No tweets during open period of practice for media, no reporting on who is with 2nd/3rd team, formations, trick plays, etc. Makes sense. -
I think there's room for three talented TEs in this offense, though.
Yup, then you need a 4th TE. One who can block well.
2 minute drill vid.
I like that #30. I liked him last year. I like him better than Hilliard. It's not too long before we find out what a new coaching regime thinks of him / them.
I like that #30. I liked him last year. I like him better than Hilliard. It's not too long before we find out what a new coaching regime thinks of him / them.
#30 D'ernest Johnson....
This Kid has a whale ? of a story from last season... "let's go fishing" https://www.brownszone.com/2019/08/22/the-rb-and-the-sea-dernest-johnson-goes-from-working-on-fishing-boat-to-having-real-chance-to-make-browns/
-
I keep reading about Baker Mayfield not really playing well and it's scaring me. Like...there really isn't that much time left before you go meet a playoff team.
Do you think those reports are accurate OR significant? This is a serious question, not rhetorical. He may not have had enough reps with the new offense to be comfortable yet. Word is (direct from coach Arians) that Brady hasn't looked comfortable in his new O either. It takes time, even for the GOAT.
Do you think those reports are accurate OR significant? This is a serious question, not rhetorical. He may not have had enough reps with the new offense to be comfortable yet. Word is (direct from coach Arians) that Brady hasn't looked comfortable in his new O either. It takes time, even for the GOAT.
I sure hope you're right. The problem in camp is that the defense generally knows what the offense is doing (to some extent), so that's one thing. But what concerns me the most was reading about Baker sailing passes high. That's gotta be corrected or else he literally won't be able to play in the league. Can't be throwing high...especially over the middle.
-
Saints supposedly shopping RB Alvin Kamara.
-
Saints supposedly shopping RB Alvin Kamara.
Saints supposedly shopping RB Alvin Kamara.
If i could only play "gm for a day" at the Jets or Jags
Bye! Labia Bell ?
-
-
In ex-Browns news...
JFF buy it??
-
Now he can go buy some blow.
"For the love of the game ! ". Surprised ? A gift from the Patriots......
Wide receiver Josh Gordon's championship ring from Super Bowl LIII, which he was gifted by the New England Patriots despite not playing in the game, has sold for $138,000 at a sports auction, according to SportsCollectorsDaily.com.
Gordon, 29, played in 12 games for the Patriots in their 2018 Super Bowl championship season but was suspended by the NFL in December of that year and missed the playoffs, which included a 13-3 victory over the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII.
-
Now he can go buy some blow.
"For the love of the game ! ". Surprised ? A gift from the Patriots......
Wide receiver Josh Gordon's championship ring from Super Bowl LIII, which he was gifted by the New England Patriots despite not playing in the game, has sold for $138,000 at a sports auction, according to SportsCollectorsDaily.com.
Gordon, 29, played in 12 games for the Patriots in their 2018 Super Bowl championship season but was suspended by the NFL in December of that year and missed the playoffs, which included a 13-3 victory over the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII.
"For the love of the game ! ". Surprised ? A gift from the Patriots......
Wide receiver Josh Gordon's championship ring from Super Bowl LIII, which he was gifted by the New England Patriots despite not playing in the game, has sold for $138,000 at a sports auction, according to SportsCollectorsDaily.com.
Gordon, 29, played in 12 games for the Patriots in their 2018 Super Bowl championship season but was suspended by the NFL in December of that year and missed the playoffs, which included a 13-3 victory over the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII.
That will only make up for about 1/100 of his salary lost on his own stupidity over the years
-
"For the love of the game ! ". Surprised ? A gift from the Patriots......
Wide receiver Josh Gordon's championship ring from Super Bowl LIII, which he was gifted by the New England Patriots despite not playing in the game, has sold for $138,000 at a sports auction, according to SportsCollectorsDaily.com.
Gordon, 29, played in 12 games for the Patriots in their 2018 Super Bowl championship season but was suspended by the NFL in December of that year and missed the playoffs, which included a 13-3 victory over the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII.
That will only make up for about 1/100 of his salary lost on his own stupidity over the years
That will only make up for about 1/100 of his salary lost on his own stupidity over the years
The incredible jerk Flash Gordon had over $8M in contracts about $3.7M guaranteed with the BROWNS plus much more than that with his doobie brother JFF just go up in smoke. https://www.spotrac.com
Amazing, huh.

-
That will only make up for about 1/100 of his salary lost on his own stupidity over the years
The incredible jerk Flash Gordon had over $8M in contracts about $3.7M guaranteed with the BROWNS plus much more than that with his doobie brother JFF just go up in smoke. https://www.spotrac.com
Amazing, huh.

The incredible jerk Flash Gordon had over $8M in contracts about $3.7M guaranteed with the BROWNS plus much more than that with his doobie brother JFF just go up in smoke. https://www.spotrac.com
Amazing, huh.

That and the next contract he could have had (Julio Jones type money) 3yr. 66m.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
