Skip to content

Njoku Back In

The Browns Board
163 31 5.3k 1
  • Njoku wants to be traded by training camp. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Njoku wants to be traded by training camp. 

    Now he "officially" sucks

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Njoku wants to be traded by training camp. 

    Now he "officially" sucks

    @topdawg31 said:

    Now he "officially" sucks

    For a team that wants to use multi-TE sets early and often, this isn't great news.

    But he's a free agent after this season, right? I doubt they were re-signing him anyways. 

  • 1st round pick  and Njoku for Ngakoue .....

  • apparently, Njoku is afraid he'll come in third behind Hunter and Bryant.

    The way he's dropped passes, trade him. Get First round draft pick. I'm good.

  • apparently, Njoku is afraid he'll come in third behind Hunter and Bryant.

    The way he's dropped passes, trade him. Get First round draft pick. I'm good.

    @calfoxwc said:

    apparently, Njoku is afraid he'll come in third behind Hunter and Bryant.

    The way he's dropped passes, trade him. Get First round draft pick. I'm good.

    And Hooper 🙂

  • @calfoxwc said:

    apparently, Njoku is afraid he'll come in third behind Hunter and Bryant.

    The way he's dropped passes, trade him. Get First round draft pick. I'm good.

    And Hooper 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    And Hooper 🙂

    my bad. I meant Hooper.

  • Why hadn't he asked to be traded before now?   What just happened?

  • Njoku wants to be traded by training camp. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Njoku wants to be traded by training camp. 

    You don't know this, it's a fake source. You're just saying this because you don't like him. He loves being in Cleveland and wants to play his entire career there. 

  • Why hadn't he asked to be traded before now?   What just happened?

    @orion said:

    Why hadn't he asked to be traded before now?   What just happened?

    He may have and he/Drew felt like nothing was moving so they went public to get some movement. The guy is a BUST any how. He had one OK season in 3 years. And he just added Drew as his agent and that dude will do anything for more $. If they sit tight, he makes none. 

  • Buh Bye.

    He’s gonna demand a new contract soon.  And his Agent will get him money on his “potential” that I’m willing to bet the Browns will not give him. 
     

    Having said that he will have a good year because he’s focused and playing for more money and then go slowly back to dropping key 3rd down passes, whiffing on blocks and committing senseless holding penalties 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Njoku wants to be traded by training camp. 

    You don't know this, it's a fake source. You're just saying this because you don't like him. He loves being in Cleveland and wants to play his entire career there. 

    @icecube said:

    You don't know this, it's a fake source. You're just saying this because you don't like him. He loves being in Cleveland and wants to play his entire career there. 

    I'm sorry if I somehow made you think I value your opinion on anything, and want you to respond to anything I write. I do not. My sincerest apologies. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Njoku wants to be traded by training camp. 

    You don't know this, it's a fake source. You're just saying this because you don't like him. He loves being in Cleveland and wants to play his entire career there. 

    @icecube said:

    You don't know this, it's a fake source

    Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter
    1/2 Browns’ TE David Njoku and his agent Drew Rosenhaus asked today for the team to trade him. The Browns told Njoku they would like to keep him, but Rosenhaus told them he’s intent on a trade. They want a trade before training camp.
    Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter
    2/2 About David Njoku’s trade request today to the Browns, agent Drew Rosenhaus said: "It is in David's best interest to find a new team at this time."

    Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

  • If Njoku aka "Mr 6 Pack" goes, color me happy.

    Talented? Yes he is.

    A football player? Not in my opinion. I think he's a gutless narcissist.

    Mike 

    ps: Before training camp? How about before the 4th of July? 🙄

  • apparently, Njoku is afraid he'll come in third behind Hunter and Bryant.

    The way he's dropped passes, trade him. Get First round draft pick. I'm good.

    @calfoxwc said:

    apparently, Njoku is afraid he'll come in third behind Hunter and Bryant.

    The way he's dropped passes, trade him. Get First round draft pick. I'm good.

    A 1st round pick? They won't even get a 3rd, maybe a 6th or 7th. 

  • Nope, Njoku. You ain't getting traded. We're running your balls off now... 

  • If Njoku aka "Mr 6 Pack" goes, color me happy.

    Talented? Yes he is.

    A football player? Not in my opinion. I think he's a gutless narcissist.

    Mike 

    ps: Before training camp? How about before the 4th of July? 🙄

    @canton-mike said:

    If Njoku aka "Mr 6 Pack" goes, color me happy.

    Talented? Yes he is.

    A football player? Not in my opinion. I think he's a gutless narcissist.

    Mike 

    ps: Before training camp? How about before the 4th of July? 🙄

    I'm wondering if he's near 100% healthy after last year's injuries.   When the BROWNS picked up a TE with a high draft pick I'm sure it set off people wondering including Njoku.

  • @icecube said:

    You don't know this, it's a fake source. You're just saying this because you don't like him. He loves being in Cleveland and wants to play his entire career there. 

    I'm sorry if I somehow made you think I value your opinion on anything, and want you to respond to anything I write. I do not. My sincerest apologies. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm sorry if I somehow made you think I value your opinion on anything, and want you to respond to anything I write. I do not. My sincerest apologies. 

    That's right, tap dance away. I guess your tired of getting your face caved in. 

  • Fuck that agent Drew. I hate that fuck. He's always making our players think that they can get more elsewhere. He's a fucking leach. 

  • If Njoku aka "Mr 6 Pack" goes, color me happy.

    Talented? Yes he is.

    A football player? Not in my opinion. I think he's a gutless narcissist.

    Mike 

    ps: Before training camp? How about before the 4th of July? 🙄

    @canton-mike said:

    A football player? Not in my opinion. I think he's a gutless narcissist.

    Based on what exactly?

  • Now this board can do their normal thing where it absolutely and completely turns on a player