Skip to content

Njoku Back In

The Browns Board
163 31 5.3k 1
  •  Njoku is a fool. Tight ends do well in this offense and he could be set up for a big year. Of course, Stefanski also expects his TEs to block, so he could be screwed. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

     Njoku is a fool. Tight ends do well in this offense and he could be set up for a big year. Of course, Stefanski also expects his TEs to block, so he could be screwed. 

    Joke just makes me feel he expects a pass on potential alone; how dare the Browns sign a good TE? That was Joke's job to lose forever, regardless of lack of production. By the way, I think signing Hooper was a really good sign. The team wasn't willing to wait around for a former 1st rounder to come through. The unit was weak and they did something about it. Boo hoo, Joke. I predict you won't make a single probowl in your career. 

  • This stupid muthafucker. Anyone read his recent comments about player safety after wanting out. Then he backsteps and says he loves the city and fans. Look I'm pro player all the way. I understood why Duke wanted out he was going to never see the field after week 8 so do you man, but this David character was specially told he would be a huge part of the offense. And like a lazy **MASK** he demanded out cause he was NOT the clear No 1 and would have to actually put some work in and not drop easy passes. The team picked up his option and gave him a chance and this is how he repays them by hiring a slimeball agent, Fuck this dude.

  • News of Njoku family ...David has 8 siblings..Mother-- Stella Njoku..Father-- Innocent* Njoku...     Father Innocent😉, has a Jr getting a MD degree..   Meanwhile, David's younger brother Evidence*.. is a WR... transfering from the U(of Miami)... After failing to lockdown a starting role at the U..Evidence* will be taking his talents to Chip Kelly at UCLA...   

  • This stupid muthafucker. Anyone read his recent comments about player safety after wanting out. Then he backsteps and says he loves the city and fans. Look I'm pro player all the way. I understood why Duke wanted out he was going to never see the field after week 8 so do you man, but this David character was specially told he would be a huge part of the offense. And like a lazy **MASK** he demanded out cause he was NOT the clear No 1 and would have to actually put some work in and not drop easy passes. The team picked up his option and gave him a chance and this is how he repays them by hiring a slimeball agent, Fuck this dude.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    This stupid muthafucker. Anyone read his recent comments about player safety after wanting out. Then he backsteps and says he loves the city and fans. Look I'm pro player all the way. I understood why Duke wanted out he was going to never see the field after week 8 so do you man, but this David character was specially told he would be a huge part of the offense. And like a lazy **MASK** he demanded out cause he was NOT the clear No 1 and would have to actually put some work in and not drop easy passes. The team picked up his option and gave him a chance and this is how he repays them by hiring a slimeball agent, Fuck this dude.

    He may force himself out of town, but he won't be getting a new deal; what has he done to deserve that? He, and his attitude, are part of the problem. They need a new culture, one where players don't constantly whine about everything. You never win rings with 'tudes like that. Remember on "Hard Knocks" when Landry went off on the WRs for being pussies and not practicing for little boo boos? That was the team culture and it needs to change. Do you think they have 'tudes like that in Pitt or Balt.? Later, Joke. You've NEVER done jack spit. 

  • Chief David Njoku@David_Njoku80
    I’m all in Cleveland. Time to work.
  • Better for us.  He has a lot to prove we need him - long term he wants to be paid like a Good TE1 it won’t be with us 

  • I’m all in Cleveland. Time to work.

    What happened?  Your agent couldn't get nothin' for ya?  Gonna have to get to work making yourself look good.

  • Chief David Njoku@David_Njoku80
    I’m all in Cleveland. Time to work.

    @mld-woody said:

    HA! It's called "lip service". We'll see IF & "how hard" he works. Obviously, I'm no believer or fan of his.

    Mike

  • I’m all in Cleveland. Time to work.

    What happened?  Your agent couldn't get nothin' for ya?  Gonna have to get to work making yourself look good.

    @orion said:

    I’m all in Cleveland. Time to work.

    What happened?  Your agent couldn't get nothin' for ya?  Gonna have to get to work making yourself look good.

    Ding, ding, ding. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. I could have told both those fools there would be no buyers. 

  • I get that the kid is still stupid young.. but to fire one agent, that can't find a deal while not announcing anything.. To than..Paying the cost of Rosenhaus, announcing it.. just to find out the same? those are the growing pains for kid's with dough.. Good Camping David..   

  • I get that the kid is still stupid young.. but to fire one agent, that can't find a deal while not announcing anything.. To than..Paying the cost of Rosenhaus, announcing it.. just to find out the same? those are the growing pains for kid's with dough.. Good Camping David..   

    @gumby73 said:

    I get that the kid is still stupid young.. but to fire one agent, that can't find a deal while not announcing anything.. To than..Paying the cost of Rosenhaus, announcing it.. just to find out the same? those are the growing pains for kid's with dough.. Good Camping David..   

    All part of growing up for sure. I see it as a classy move. I mean he could either a) not get traded and turn the situation into a circus of distractions, or b) not get traded and be a team player. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    I get that the kid is still stupid young.. but to fire one agent, that can't find a deal while not announcing anything.. To than..Paying the cost of Rosenhaus, announcing it.. just to find out the same? those are the growing pains for kid's with dough.. Good Camping David..   

    All part of growing up for sure. I see it as a classy move. I mean he could either a) not get traded and turn the situation into a circus of distractions, or b) not get traded and be a team player. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    All part of growing up for sure. I see it as a classy move. I mean he could either a) not get traded and turn the situation into a circus of distractions, or b) not get traded and be a team player. 

    Drew coached him into saying that. The writing was on the wall, they took a shot and no team bit. It's a good development for the Browns. Now Joke will give his version of his best effort. Add up a motivated Joke, Hooper, Landry, OBJ, Chubb. Could be serious. 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    All part of growing up for sure. I see it as a classy move. I mean he could either a) not get traded and turn the situation into a circus of distractions, or b) not get traded and be a team player. 

    Drew coached him into saying that. The writing was on the wall, they took a shot and no team bit. It's a good development for the Browns. Now Joke will give his version of his best effort. Add up a motivated Joke, Hooper, Landry, OBJ, Chubb. Could be serious. 

    @icecube said:

    Drew coached him into saying that. The writing was on the wall, they took a shot and no team bit. It's a good development for the Browns. Now Joke will give his version of his best effort. Add up a motivated Joke, Hooper, Landry, OBJ, Chubb. Could be serious. 

    Could is the operative word here... But year in and year out we win the offseason then stink like high hell when it counts... Until they prove otherwise... This team is complete and utter garbage... They'll be lucky to win 6 games this year...

  • @icecube said:

    Drew coached him into saying that. The writing was on the wall, they took a shot and no team bit. It's a good development for the Browns. Now Joke will give his version of his best effort. Add up a motivated Joke, Hooper, Landry, OBJ, Chubb. Could be serious. 

    Could is the operative word here... But year in and year out we win the offseason then stink like high hell when it counts... Until they prove otherwise... This team is complete and utter garbage... They'll be lucky to win 6 games this year...

    @nickers said:

    Could is the operative word here... But year in and year out we win the offseason then stink like high hell when it counts... Until they prove otherwise... This team is complete and utter garbage... They'll be lucky to win 6 games this year...

    Last year, they had an actual clown as head coach, got all the hype from the media, and didn't have the maturity to know how to defend against the pitfalls of the hype. And "Good ole boy" Freddie didn't have a prayer in managing this thing. Let's see what having an actual grown man can do with the team. (To think last year at this time Browns fan was actually excited about Freddie being the HC.) 

    Make Up Your Mind: Holy Smack Upside the Head Batman! Forgiveness ...

  • I trust DPD and their assessments about as much as I trust DawgsByNature.

    ... basically with every grain of salt you can offer me.

  • @orion said:

    All I can say is WOW!

    Not that I didn't think that Njoku would drop passes, but I didn't think that Bryant would dazzle.  I thought quite the opposite.  

    I just heard it AGAIN on Browns Daily. Apparently Hooper is saying Bryant has all the stuff you need to be a star and he's super active in team meetings and he absolutely wants it. This is a VERY TE friendly offense, which is why I was shocked Njoku wanted to leave at one point. With all of the play-action we'll be running, our TEs will have a ton of chances to get open...and I mean WIDE open. 

    The TE position is generally regarded as the toughest rookie position to learn quickly (other than QB, duh) because you HAVE to be perfect on run blocking, pass routes, and ESPECIALLY pass blocking. Three phases of the game you can't mess up. You guys remember when Njoku would eff up the pass blocking and our QB would get demolished? Yeah...that could be your season. One screw up could cost you the QB and Njoku damn near got Baker killed. 

  • @orion said:

    All I can say is WOW!

    Not that I didn't think that Njoku would drop passes, but I didn't think that Bryant would dazzle.  I thought quite the opposite.  

    I just heard it AGAIN on Browns Daily. Apparently Hooper is saying Bryant has all the stuff you need to be a star and he's super active in team meetings and he absolutely wants it. This is a VERY TE friendly offense, which is why I was shocked Njoku wanted to leave at one point. With all of the play-action we'll be running, our TEs will have a ton of chances to get open...and I mean WIDE open. 

    The TE position is generally regarded as the toughest rookie position to learn quickly (other than QB, duh) because you HAVE to be perfect on run blocking, pass routes, and ESPECIALLY pass blocking. Three phases of the game you can't mess up. You guys remember when Njoku would eff up the pass blocking and our QB would get demolished? Yeah...that could be your season. One screw up could cost you the QB and Njoku damn near got Baker killed. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I just heard it AGAIN on Browns Daily. Apparently Hooper is saying Bryant has all the stuff you need to be a star and he's super active in team meetings and he absolutely wants it. This is a VERY TE friendly offense, which is why I was shocked Njoku wanted to leave at one point. With all of the play-action we'll be running, our TEs will have a ton of chances to get open...and I mean WIDE open. 

    The TE position is generally regarded as the toughest rookie position to learn quickly (other than QB, duh) because you HAVE to be perfect on run blocking, pass routes, and ESPECIALLY pass blocking. Three phases of the game you can't mess up. You guys remember when Njoku would eff up the pass blocking and our QB would get demolished? Yeah...that could be your season. One screw up could cost you the QB and Njoku damn near got Baker killed. 

    But Baker got Njoku killed in the Jets game.

    I do remember the missed blocks and quite honestly he’s got the size and athleticism to catch, Run and block.  If it’s motivation issue maybe a new agent and upcoming free agency makes him put it all together.  Although  Some guys just aren’t football players unfortunately maybe he falls in that category. 

  • I trust DPD and their assessments about as much as I trust DawgsByNature.

    ... basically with every grain of salt you can offer me.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I trust DPD and their assessments about as much as I trust DawgsByNature.

    ... basically with every grain of salt you can offer me.

    You're not wrong, lol. However, I'm listening to Browns Daily and I'm hearing great things about Bryant. Apparently he looks extremely smooth and natural catching the rock. I'm telling you, these TEs are going to have some terrific opportunities and some of the receptions will be wide open. You remember watching San Francisco's offense? How almost every play looked the same and they ran 9 different attacks out of the same formation? Yeah, that's what WE'LL be doing. 

    Two more things to think about:  Don't forget about TE Steven Carlson. He's the guy from Princeton who caught that terrific TD against the Steelers to seal the game. Apparently he's worked very hard and added 10 pounds of muscle. If Njoku doesn't come correct, he's gone. The second thing to remember is that we have a FB! Yes! FBs can really help TEs get open and create problems for a defense.