Musings for this week
-
Oh to be a this baby.
-
You can see the wonder in the baby's eyes--"If she stays around, she can feed my entire daycare!"
Dennis
-
@hiwaygal said:
Shit. Do we have to call you doctor or something now?!?!?No, no, no. I still have a dissertation to write. Then I will demand to be called doctor. Until then, Sir Dennis is perfectly acceptable.
S. Dennis
-
@hiwaygal said:
Shit. Do we have to call you doctor or something now?!?!?No, no, no. I still have a dissertation to write. Then I will demand to be called doctor. Until then, Sir Dennis is perfectly acceptable.
S. Dennis
-
Zombo said:
Gipper, were you that ATTY guy on aol?Zombo
Yes. Though my e-mail address/screen name was Attys460 on AOL, (a reflection of my profession and business address at the time) I always signed my posts over there as The Gipper. I wasn't trying to fake anyone out with a false identity. Since this board didn't use e-mail addresses I just used my "Gipper" identity as my name here ( a derivation of my real name). I know longer have that AOL account.
-
@hiwaygal said:
That's fine.You can call me "YOUR MAJESTY"
lol
Are you "Queen of the Road"?
-
Oh to be a this baby.
Oh to be a this baby.
I was thinking of that clip as I was reading your post. Did you see Frida? Very, very hot movie (even with a unibrow)
-
Oh to be a this baby.
I was thinking of that clip as I was reading your post. Did you see Frida? Very, very hot movie (even with a unibrow)
I was thinking of that clip as I was reading your post. Did you see Frida? Very, very hot movie (even with a unibrow)
Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz had a scene where they were in bed with a guy - can't remember the name of the movie but it was a western. Man those two ----- very nice.
-
Salma is a piece.
-
@shepwrite said:
"Twilight" is "Dawson's Creek" with occasional fangs. Unbearably bad.If you dig vampires, "True Blood" is the coolest TV show ever produced in the history of forever.
I concur. I am completely addicted to True Blood. I'm not really a vampire buff, but True Blood is fantastic, particularly since it has all kinds of different characters - both human and supernatural.
-
Salma is a piece.
She's got a way of changing the wood factor from balsa to sekoya. If I didn't have the Warden's evil eye and extensive to do list, I wouldn't mind playing some night-night gymnastics with hot Salmas. She needs that pommel horse with the unicorn in the right place.
- Big Sexy
-
I was thinking of that clip as I was reading your post. Did you see Frida? Very, very hot movie (even with a unibrow)
Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz had a scene where they were in bed with a guy - can't remember the name of the movie but it was a western. Man those two ----- very nice.
Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz had a scene where they were in bed with a guy - can't remember the name of the movie but it was a western. Man those two ----- very nice.
Movie was BANDIDAS bedroom scene follows
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
