Skip to content

Win-Loss predictions

Locked The Browns Board
51 14 1.6k
  • 100% so far, nice performance from the offense and D line but special teams, the linebackers and secondary are going to cost us some winnable games.

  • 100% so far, nice performance from the offense and D line but special teams, the linebackers and secondary are going to cost us some winnable games.

    @mddawg said:

    100% so far, nice performance from the offense and D line but special teams, the linebackers and secondary are going to cost us some winnable games.

    After two games I feel pretty confident about my 6-10 prediction. 

  • @Baltimore - L

    Cincinnati - W

    Washington - L

    @Dallas - L

    Colts - W

    @Pittsburgh - L

    @Cinci - W

    LV Raiders - W

    Houston Texans - L

    Philadelphia Eagles - L

    Jacksonville - W

     @ Tennessee Titans - L

    Baltimore Ravens - L

    @NYG - L

    @NYJ - W

    Pittsburgh - L

    6-10

    @d-bone said:

    @Baltimore - L

    Cincinnati - W

    Washington - W

    @Dallas - L

    Colts - W

    @Pittsburgh - L

    @Cinci - W

    LV Raiders - W

    Houston Texans - L

    Philadelphia Eagles - L

    Jacksonville - W

     @ Tennessee Titans - L

    Baltimore Ravens - L

    @NYG - W

    @NYJ - W

    Pittsburgh - L

    8-8

  • @mddawg said:

    100% so far, nice performance from the offense and D line but special teams, the linebackers and secondary are going to cost us some winnable games.

    After two games I feel pretty confident about my 6-10 prediction. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    After two games I feel pretty confident about my 6-10 prediction. 

    I REALLY want to disagree with you but that pass defense is so atrocious...I don't know who we're going to beat. Perhaps when we get Johnson, Greedy, and Mack back it'll help but right now I think you might be right. I mean, I don't see us really beating anyone in the division. Maybe Cincy again, but that's gonna be a war. It's also very early and you never know what can happen. Perhaps we gel as a team and our defense turns it on? 

    Let's beat Washington and then I'll make a prediction. ?

  • @d-bone said:

    @Baltimore - L

    Cincinnati - W

    Washington - W

    @Dallas - L

    Colts - W

    @Pittsburgh - L

    @Cinci - W

    LV Raiders - W

    Houston Texans - L

    Philadelphia Eagles - L

    Jacksonville - W

     @ Tennessee Titans - L

    Baltimore Ravens - L

    @NYG - W

    @NYJ - W

    Pittsburgh - L

    8-8

    @icecube said:

    MY PICKS IN 2020 :

    @Baltimore-L

    Cincinnati-.  W ......only won by 5 at home ?  The line was CLE -6.

    Redskins-  W

    @Dallas-   L

    Colts-  W

    @Pittsburgh-. L

    @Cinci-. W closer game

    LV Raiders-. W

    Houston Texans -.  L

    Philadelphia Eagles -. L

    Jacksonville-. W

     @ Tennessee Titans -L

    Baltimore Ravens -.  W. ......upset !

    @NYG-  L

    @NYJ-. W

    Pittsburgh-. L ......but I hope I'm wrong here....I'm going 8-8 but hoping for a 9-7 season with a WIN here

    I'm picking 8-8 and maybe 9-7 with an improving offence but 10-6 is out of reach in the AFCN a tough division.

    Some games might be close in 2020, I went back and forth on several games.

    GO BROWNS, just win....baby !

  • @icecube said:

    MY PICKS IN 2020 :

    @Baltimore-L

    Cincinnati-.  W ......only won by 5 at home ?  The line was CLE -6.

    Redskins-  W

    @Dallas-   L

    Colts-  W

    @Pittsburgh-. L

    @Cinci-. W closer game

    LV Raiders-. W

    Houston Texans -.  L

    Philadelphia Eagles -. L

    Jacksonville-. W

     @ Tennessee Titans -L

    Baltimore Ravens -.  W. ......upset !

    @NYG-  L

    @NYJ-. W

    Pittsburgh-. L ......but I hope I'm wrong here....I'm going 8-8 but hoping for a 9-7 season with a WIN here

    I'm picking 8-8 and maybe 9-7 with an improving offence but 10-6 is out of reach in the AFCN a tough division.

    Some games might be close in 2020, I went back and forth on several games.

    GO BROWNS, just win....baby !

    @mjp28 said:

    I'm picking 8-8 and maybe 9-7 with an improving offence but 10-6 is out of reach in the AFCN a tough division.

    Some games might be close in 2020, I went back and forth on several games.

    GO BROWNS, just win....baby !

    Still sticking to 10-6 for now. Room for improvement in offense and defense will hopefully become healthier. 

  • Sticking with 6-10.

  • After the first two games I'm feeling 7-9

    2020 will be the 25th losing season since 1990 for our "storied" franchise.

  • After the first two games I'm feeling 7-9

    2020 will be the 25th losing season since 1990 for our "storied" franchise.

    @gorka said:

    After the first two games I'm feeling 7-9

    2020 will be the 25th losing season since 1990 for our "storied" franchise.

    "Storied" still applies.  In that storied implies historical greatness.   After all, the Browns have STILL won more championships than any other franchise than all but two :  Packers and Bears.  (tied with Giants).   They are still like 4th or 5th in postseason appearances....even though they only made one postseason in those last 25 years.    But, of course, they do need to move out of the "storied" category and into the "currently relevant" category. 

  • Late to the game, but I had us at 2-1 thru Week 3... and now I see Week 4 (@DAL) as a possible victory.

  • I posted 8-8 in Dutch's questions, but let's see what I come up with now...

    @Baltimore-L

    Cincinnati-W

    - - - 

    Redskins-W

    @Dallas-W

    Colts-L

    @Pittsburgh-L

    @Cinci-W

    LV Raiders-W

    Houston Texans -L

    Philadelphia Eagles -L

    Jacksonville-W

     @ Tennessee Titans -L

    Baltimore Ravens -L

    @NYG-W

    @NYJ-W

    Pittsburgh-L

    8-8... I think we're not winning Ravens and Steelers with this D. They have good offenses and their defenses can kill our offense, or that is the feeling I have now... 

  • Late to the game, but I had us at 2-1 thru Week 3... and now I see Week 4 (@DAL) as a possible victory.

    @tour2ma said:

    Late to the game, but I had us at 2-1 thru Week 3... and now I see Week 4 (@DAL) as a possible victory.

    I actually have Philly as a possible W now instead of a loss, still 10-6 as Baltimore may sweep us.

  • @gorka said:

    After the first two games I'm feeling 7-9

    2020 will be the 25th losing season since 1990 for our "storied" franchise.

    "Storied" still applies.  In that storied implies historical greatness.   After all, the Browns have STILL won more championships than any other franchise than all but two :  Packers and Bears.  (tied with Giants).   They are still like 4th or 5th in postseason appearances....even though they only made one postseason in those last 25 years.    But, of course, they do need to move out of the "storied" category and into the "currently relevant" category. 

    @the-gipper said:

    "Storied" still applies.  In that storied implies historical greatness.   After all, the Browns have STILL won more championships than any other franchise than all but two :  Packers and Bears.  (tied with Giants).   They are still like 4th or 5th in postseason appearances....even though they only made one postseason in those last 25 years.    But, of course, they do need to move out of the "storied" category and into the "currently relevant" category. 

    Who gives a fuck.

  • @the-gipper said:

    "Storied" still applies.  In that storied implies historical greatness.   After all, the Browns have STILL won more championships than any other franchise than all but two :  Packers and Bears.  (tied with Giants).   They are still like 4th or 5th in postseason appearances....even though they only made one postseason in those last 25 years.    But, of course, they do need to move out of the "storied" category and into the "currently relevant" category. 

    Who gives a fuck.

    @gorka said:

    Who gives a fuck.

    You don't give a fuck if the Browns make a move to be currently relevant?

    Why are you here? 

  • @gorka said:

    Who gives a fuck.

    You don't give a fuck if the Browns make a move to be currently relevant?

    Why are you here? 

    @the-gipper said:

    You don't give a fuck if the Browns make a move to be currently relevant?

    Why are you here? 

    His cyber wrist is sore from all the circle-jerking he does with the other MAGAflakes over on the Political Board? 

  • .. and suddenly LVR does not look like an automatic "W"... ?

    Feels like we are going to be in a lot of shoot-outs this year.

  • @gorka said:

    Who gives a fuck.

    You don't give a fuck if the Browns make a move to be currently relevant?

    Why are you here? 

    @the-gipper said:

    You don't give a fuck if the Browns make a move to be currently relevant?

    Why are you here? 

    I'll take that as you getting your panties knotted over my not giving a fuck about cheap Browns championships.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You don't give a fuck if the Browns make a move to be currently relevant?

    Why are you here? 

    His cyber wrist is sore from all the circle-jerking he does with the other MAGAflakes over on the Political Board? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    His cyber wrist is sore from all the circle-jerking he does with the other MAGAflakes over on the Political Board? 

    You're just upset that I walked in on the circle jerk you had going on here. Sorry 'bout that.

  • .. and suddenly LVR does not look like an automatic "W"... ?

    Feels like we are going to be in a lot of shoot-outs this year.

    @tour2ma said:

    .. and suddenly LVR does not look like an automatic "W"... ?

    Feels like we are going to be in a lot of shoot-outs this year.

    Carr looks really good. Very poised against a very good defense.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You don't give a fuck if the Browns make a move to be currently relevant?

    Why are you here? 

    I'll take that as you getting your panties knotted over my not giving a fuck about cheap Browns championships.

    @gorka said:

    I'll take that as you getting your panties knotted over my not giving a fuck about cheap Browns championships.

    Well, we know that you are a member of the American ISIS....and that you give fuck all about anything honored, revered, sacred, traditional or historical....that you would tear down all of our American institutions.....but I still would think you would care about the Browns trying to do well, here and now.   But, apparently not.  That hate ethos really permeates everything about you it seems.