Win-Loss predictions
-
I'll take that as you getting your panties knotted over my not giving a fuck about cheap Browns championships.
Well, we know that you are a member of the American ISIS....and that you give fuck all about anything honored, revered, sacred, traditional or historical....that you would tear down all of our American institutions.....but I still would think you would care about the Browns trying to do well, here and now. But, apparently not. That hate ethos really permeates everything about you it seems.
Well, we know that you are a member of the American ISIS....and that you give fuck all about anything honored, revered, sacred, traditional or historical....that you would tear down all of our American institutions.....but I still would think you would care about the Browns trying to do well, here and now. But, apparently not. That hate ethos really permeates everything about you it seems.
The Browns championships are garbage. Acquired at time when racism was commonplace. At a time when there were unwritten quotas for how many blacks were allowed to play on an NFL team.
Don't you people care about those kinds of things? If you people are so bent on rendering statues illegitimate because of their ties to a racist past, then the same should apply to those stupid championships.
-
Well, we know that you are a member of the American ISIS....and that you give fuck all about anything honored, revered, sacred, traditional or historical....that you would tear down all of our American institutions.....but I still would think you would care about the Browns trying to do well, here and now. But, apparently not. That hate ethos really permeates everything about you it seems.
The Browns championships are garbage. Acquired at time when racism was commonplace. At a time when there were unwritten quotas for how many blacks were allowed to play on an NFL team.
Don't you people care about those kinds of things? If you people are so bent on rendering statues illegitimate because of their ties to a racist past, then the same should apply to those stupid championships.
The Browns championships are garbage. Acquired at time when racism was commonplace. At a time when there were unwritten quotas for how many blacks were allowed to play on an NFL team.
Don't you people care about those kinds of things? If you people are so bent on rendering statues illegitimate because of their ties to a racist past, then the same should apply to those stupid championships.
Well...some of us care....and some of us pay attention....but you do neither. (and why would a racist like you worry about the racist past...isn't that the America you want to bring back? Your diatribe is only because you want to continue to honor your traitor/racist heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century. You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)
In addition...you just proved your ignorance (likely willful ignorance). The Cleveland Browns of the 1940s and 50s were the one team that DID have a number of black players on that team...when much of the rest of the NFL did not. What race do you think Marion Motley was? Bill Willis? Both HOF. Lesser known...but still black Sherman Howard. There may have been others. They may have been as successful as they were because they were the one team to use a number of black players.
And then the 1964 team: Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten, and a number of other players were black.
-
The Browns championships are garbage. Acquired at time when racism was commonplace. At a time when there were unwritten quotas for how many blacks were allowed to play on an NFL team.
Don't you people care about those kinds of things? If you people are so bent on rendering statues illegitimate because of their ties to a racist past, then the same should apply to those stupid championships.
Well...some of us care....and some of us pay attention....but you do neither. (and why would a racist like you worry about the racist past...isn't that the America you want to bring back? Your diatribe is only because you want to continue to honor your traitor/racist heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century. You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)
In addition...you just proved your ignorance (likely willful ignorance). The Cleveland Browns of the 1940s and 50s were the one team that DID have a number of black players on that team...when much of the rest of the NFL did not. What race do you think Marion Motley was? Bill Willis? Both HOF. Lesser known...but still black Sherman Howard. There may have been others. They may have been as successful as they were because they were the one team to use a number of black players.
And then the 1964 team: Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten, and a number of other players were black.
Well...some of us care....and some of us pay attention....but you do neither. (and why would a racist like you worry about the racist past...isn't that the America you want to bring back? Your diatribe is only because you want to continue to honor your traitor/racist heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century. You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)
In addition...you just proved your ignorance (likely willful ignorance). The Cleveland Browns of the 1940s and 50s were the one team that DID have a number of black players on that team...when much of the rest of the NFL did not. What race do you think Marion Motley was? Bill Willis? Both HOF. Lesser known...but still black Sherman Howard. There may have been others. They may have been as successful as they were because they were the one team to use a number of black players.
And then the 1964 team: Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten, and a number of other players were black.
No fair using facts. 15 yds. personal foul.?
-
The Browns championships are garbage. Acquired at time when racism was commonplace. At a time when there were unwritten quotas for how many blacks were allowed to play on an NFL team.
Don't you people care about those kinds of things? If you people are so bent on rendering statues illegitimate because of their ties to a racist past, then the same should apply to those stupid championships.
Well...some of us care....and some of us pay attention....but you do neither. (and why would a racist like you worry about the racist past...isn't that the America you want to bring back? Your diatribe is only because you want to continue to honor your traitor/racist heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century. You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)
In addition...you just proved your ignorance (likely willful ignorance). The Cleveland Browns of the 1940s and 50s were the one team that DID have a number of black players on that team...when much of the rest of the NFL did not. What race do you think Marion Motley was? Bill Willis? Both HOF. Lesser known...but still black Sherman Howard. There may have been others. They may have been as successful as they were because they were the one team to use a number of black players.
And then the 1964 team: Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten, and a number of other players were black.
Well...some of us care....and some of us pay attention....but you do neither. (and why would a racist like you worry about the racist past...isn't that the America you want to bring back? Your diatribe is only because you want to continue to honor your traitor/racist heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century. You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)
Yes of course, atop your perch of libtard superiority sitting in judgement of someone you don't know.
I don't know you either, so what's your excuse for being a racist?
In addition...you just proved your ignorance (likely willful ignorance). The Cleveland Browns of the 1940s and 50s were the one team that DID have a number of black players on that team...when much of the rest of the NFL did not. What race do you think Marion Motley was? Bill Willis? Both HOF. Lesser known...but still black Sherman Howard. There may have been others. They may have been as successful as they were because they were the one team to use a number of black players.
And then the 1964 team: Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten, and a number of other players were black.
Well fuck. Speaking of some of us who don't pay attention.
I probably should have put it in large bold for antsy homers like you always anticipating the next time they get an opening to show off their football knowledge. I said the Browns played in an era when there were quotas for the number of blacks on a team, not that the Browns didn't have black players. That entire era blows. I don't give a fuck about anyone's pre 1970 NFL championships. You can suck on those all you like.
Do I make myself clear?
-
Well...some of us care....and some of us pay attention....but you do neither. (and why would a racist like you worry about the racist past...isn't that the America you want to bring back? Your diatribe is only because you want to continue to honor your traitor/racist heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century. You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)
In addition...you just proved your ignorance (likely willful ignorance). The Cleveland Browns of the 1940s and 50s were the one team that DID have a number of black players on that team...when much of the rest of the NFL did not. What race do you think Marion Motley was? Bill Willis? Both HOF. Lesser known...but still black Sherman Howard. There may have been others. They may have been as successful as they were because they were the one team to use a number of black players.
And then the 1964 team: Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten, and a number of other players were black.
No fair using facts. 15 yds. personal foul.?
No fair using facts. 15 yds. personal foul.?
Facts that are irrelevant. 15yds. personal foul.
-
Well...some of us care....and some of us pay attention....but you do neither. (and why would a racist like you worry about the racist past...isn't that the America you want to bring back? Your diatribe is only because you want to continue to honor your traitor/racist heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century. You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)
Yes of course, atop your perch of libtard superiority sitting in judgement of someone you don't know.
I don't know you either, so what's your excuse for being a racist?
In addition...you just proved your ignorance (likely willful ignorance). The Cleveland Browns of the 1940s and 50s were the one team that DID have a number of black players on that team...when much of the rest of the NFL did not. What race do you think Marion Motley was? Bill Willis? Both HOF. Lesser known...but still black Sherman Howard. There may have been others. They may have been as successful as they were because they were the one team to use a number of black players.
And then the 1964 team: Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten, and a number of other players were black.
Well fuck. Speaking of some of us who don't pay attention.
I probably should have put it in large bold for antsy homers like you always anticipating the next time they get an opening to show off their football knowledge. I said the Browns played in an era when there were quotas for the number of blacks on a team, not that the Browns didn't have black players. That entire era blows. I don't give a fuck about anyone's pre 1970 NFL championships. You can suck on those all you like.
Do I make myself clear?
heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century. You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)
Yes of course, atop your perch of libtard superiority sitting in judgement of someone you don't know.
I could be to the right of Attila the Hun and be intellectually superior to you. And I don't sit in judgment of you....other than what you display here on this board....but given that, certainly it would not consist of a flattering judgment.
I don't know you either, so what's your excuse for being a racist?
None, because I am not one. But you are, and that is what racists like to do: project and deflect their own prejudices onto others.
And then the 1964 team: Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten, and a number of other players were black.
Well fuck. Speaking of some of us who don't pay attention.
I probably should have put it in large bold for antsy homers like you always anticipating the next time they get an opening to show off their football knowledge. I said the Browns played in an era when there were quotas for the number of blacks on a team, not that the Browns didn't have black players. That entire era blows. I don't give a fuck about anyone's pre 1970 NFL championships. You can suck on those all you like.
Do I make myself clear?
Yes, your ignorance, hate and racism comes through quite clear. As well as being completely arbitrary....like choosing 1970 as some magic year for some reason. It is not....EXCEPT to a Steeler fan who wants to whitewash their history prior to that point,...so, AHH, maybe there is the rub. Aside from everything else, you apparently are a phony finook Steeler troll at heart. Which may be the worst of your traits.
-
It's going to be really hard to predict win/loss total for the Browns. You look at the way they came out in week 1 vs the way they played in week 2 and wonder "why couldn't they do this against the Ravens?" I understand the Bengals aren't the Ravens, but the effort looked lack luster. Until the Browns go on like a 3 game winning streak to show they can be consistant, I just can't really say what they'll do. A wild ass guess would be 7-9 being generous.
-
heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century. You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)
Yes of course, atop your perch of libtard superiority sitting in judgement of someone you don't know.
I could be to the right of Attila the Hun and be intellectually superior to you. And I don't sit in judgment of you....other than what you display here on this board....but given that, certainly it would not consist of a flattering judgment.
I don't know you either, so what's your excuse for being a racist?
None, because I am not one. But you are, and that is what racists like to do: project and deflect their own prejudices onto others.
And then the 1964 team: Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten, and a number of other players were black.
Well fuck. Speaking of some of us who don't pay attention.
I probably should have put it in large bold for antsy homers like you always anticipating the next time they get an opening to show off their football knowledge. I said the Browns played in an era when there were quotas for the number of blacks on a team, not that the Browns didn't have black players. That entire era blows. I don't give a fuck about anyone's pre 1970 NFL championships. You can suck on those all you like.
Do I make myself clear?
Yes, your ignorance, hate and racism comes through quite clear. As well as being completely arbitrary....like choosing 1970 as some magic year for some reason. It is not....EXCEPT to a Steeler fan who wants to whitewash their history prior to that point,...so, AHH, maybe there is the rub. Aside from everything else, you apparently are a phony finook Steeler troll at heart. Which may be the worst of your traits.
Yes, your ignorance, hate and racism comes through quite clear. As well as being completely arbitrary....like choosing 1970 as some magic year for some reason. It is not....EXCEPT to a Steeler fan who wants to whitewash their history prior to that point,...so, AHH, maybe there is the rub. Aside from everything else, you apparently are a phony finook Steeler troll at heart. Which may be the worst of your traits.
?
-
heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century. You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)
Yes of course, atop your perch of libtard superiority sitting in judgement of someone you don't know.
I could be to the right of Attila the Hun and be intellectually superior to you. And I don't sit in judgment of you....other than what you display here on this board....but given that, certainly it would not consist of a flattering judgment.
I don't know you either, so what's your excuse for being a racist?
None, because I am not one. But you are, and that is what racists like to do: project and deflect their own prejudices onto others.
And then the 1964 team: Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten, and a number of other players were black.
Well fuck. Speaking of some of us who don't pay attention.
I probably should have put it in large bold for antsy homers like you always anticipating the next time they get an opening to show off their football knowledge. I said the Browns played in an era when there were quotas for the number of blacks on a team, not that the Browns didn't have black players. That entire era blows. I don't give a fuck about anyone's pre 1970 NFL championships. You can suck on those all you like.
Do I make myself clear?
Yes, your ignorance, hate and racism comes through quite clear. As well as being completely arbitrary....like choosing 1970 as some magic year for some reason. It is not....EXCEPT to a Steeler fan who wants to whitewash their history prior to that point,...so, AHH, maybe there is the rub. Aside from everything else, you apparently are a phony finook Steeler troll at heart. Which may be the worst of your traits.
I could be to the right of Attila the Hun and be intellectually superior to you. And I don't sit in judgment of you....other than what you display here on this board....but given that, certainly it would not consist of a flattering judgment.
You are intellectually superior to no one, but rather you're a narcissist enlightened by your own "intelligence". That is the attitude you clearly display here on this board.
Oh, and Attila says shut the fuck up about NFL Championships already.
None, because I am not one. But you are, and that is what racists like to do: project and deflect their own prejudices onto others.
Oh but you are, your racism comes through quite clear. Those that always cry "racist' or accuse others of it the most are the real racists.
Yes, your ignorance, hate and racism comes through quite clear. As well as being completely arbitrary....like choosing 1970 as some magic year for some reason. It is not....EXCEPT to a Steeler fan who wants to whitewash their history prior to that point,...so, AHH, maybe there is the rub. Aside from everything else, you apparently are a phony finook Steeler troll at heart. Which may be the worst of your traits.
"Some magic year? Gee wiz kid, did your intellectual superiority somehow escape you there?
The reason for 1970 is because it was the year the AFL and NFL merged to form the modern NFL to which everyone on this board can relate to.
And if your second false implication that I was a Steeler fan was correct, I wouldn't have had to Google when Pitt became relevant.
It wasn't until 1972. You being so intellectually superior should have known that too.
Now don't run off...continue digging yourself a hole trying to prove how smart you are, and the racist that you're not (because you have friends that are black, right?) LOL.
-
I could be to the right of Attila the Hun and be intellectually superior to you. And I don't sit in judgment of you....other than what you display here on this board....but given that, certainly it would not consist of a flattering judgment.
You are intellectually superior to no one, but rather you're a narcissist enlightened by your own "intelligence". That is the attitude you clearly display here on this board.
Oh, and Attila says shut the fuck up about NFL Championships already.
None, because I am not one. But you are, and that is what racists like to do: project and deflect their own prejudices onto others.
Oh but you are, your racism comes through quite clear. Those that always cry "racist' or accuse others of it the most are the real racists.
Yes, your ignorance, hate and racism comes through quite clear. As well as being completely arbitrary....like choosing 1970 as some magic year for some reason. It is not....EXCEPT to a Steeler fan who wants to whitewash their history prior to that point,...so, AHH, maybe there is the rub. Aside from everything else, you apparently are a phony finook Steeler troll at heart. Which may be the worst of your traits.
"Some magic year? Gee wiz kid, did your intellectual superiority somehow escape you there?
The reason for 1970 is because it was the year the AFL and NFL merged to form the modern NFL to which everyone on this board can relate to.
And if your second false implication that I was a Steeler fan was correct, I wouldn't have had to Google when Pitt became relevant.
It wasn't until 1972. You being so intellectually superior should have known that too.
Now don't run off...continue digging yourself a hole trying to prove how smart you are, and the racist that you're not (because you have friends that are black, right?) LOL.
What a cretin you really are. I am above average intelligence with a fair ability to retain details. It is just that compared to you I am fucking Einstein.
No one cares if you are too young and stupid to relate to some aspect of history. I am well aware that 1970 was the date of the AFL/NFL merger. But that date isn't that overly significant, because they started playing AFL/NFL Championship games before that particular year, and all that happened then was a minor realignment of teams. Browns, Colts, Steelers went to play in a different conference. Teams had changed conferences before that any number of times within their own leagues...including the Browns. You only relate to that date because it is a point in time that you can point to in the history books and say: Ooh...the Browns got some different teams to play.
But I doubt seriously you were around for any of that to have experienced how unimpressive that all really was.
And you obviously have no clue what projection is, as you clumsily did it three times in one post. You better check to see how much Neanderthal blood is in your veins....it seems it has become your primary genetic disposition.
And actually, it was more like 1969 when the Steelers became "relevant". That is the year that Dan Rooney took control of the Steelers and when they hired Chuck Noll. You are only citing the year they made the playoffs. So, you can google some things...but that does not mean that you know anything about any of it.
-
What a cretin you really are. I am above average intelligence with a fair ability to retain details. It is just that compared to you I am fucking Einstein.
No one cares if you are too young and stupid to relate to some aspect of history. I am well aware that 1970 was the date of the AFL/NFL merger. But that date isn't that overly significant, because they started playing AFL/NFL Championship games before that particular year, and all that happened then was a minor realignment of teams. Browns, Colts, Steelers went to play in a different conference. Teams had changed conferences before that any number of times within their own leagues...including the Browns. You only relate to that date because it is a point in time that you can point to in the history books and say: Ooh...the Browns got some different teams to play.
But I doubt seriously you were around for any of that to have experienced how unimpressive that all really was.
And you obviously have no clue what projection is, as you clumsily did it three times in one post. You better check to see how much Neanderthal blood is in your veins....it seems it has become your primary genetic disposition.
And actually, it was more like 1969 when the Steelers became "relevant". That is the year that Dan Rooney took control of the Steelers and when they hired Chuck Noll. You are only citing the year they made the playoffs. So, you can google some things...but that does not mean that you know anything about any of it.
What a cretin you really are. I am above average intelligence with a fair ability to retain details. It is just that compared to you I am fucking Einstein.
No one cares if you are too young and stupid to relate to some aspect of history. I am well aware that 1970 was the date of the AFL/NFL merger. But that date isn't that overly significant, because they started playing AFL/NFL Championship games before that particular year, and all that happened then was a minor realignment of teams. Browns, Colts, Steelers went to play in a different conference. Teams had changed conferences before that any number of times within their own leagues...including the Browns. You only relate to that date because it is a point in time that you can point to in the history books and say: Ooh...the Browns got some different teams to play.
But I doubt seriously you were around for any of that to have experienced how unimpressive that all really was.
And you obviously have no clue what projection is, as you clumsily did it three times in one post. You better check to see how much Neanderthal blood is in your veins....it seems it has become your primary genetic disposition.
And actually, it was more like 1969 when the Steelers became "relevant". That is the year that Dan Rooney took control of the Steelers and when they hired Chuck Noll. You are only citing the year they made the playoffs. So, you can google some things...but that does not mean that you know anything about any of it.

Yeah, like I'm gonna read that mess. Go pound salt.
The rainbow colors were clever though!
-
What a cretin you really are. I am above average intelligence with a fair ability to retain details. It is just that compared to you I am fucking Einstein.
No one cares if you are too young and stupid to relate to some aspect of history. I am well aware that 1970 was the date of the AFL/NFL merger. But that date isn't that overly significant, because they started playing AFL/NFL Championship games before that particular year, and all that happened then was a minor realignment of teams. Browns, Colts, Steelers went to play in a different conference. Teams had changed conferences before that any number of times within their own leagues...including the Browns. You only relate to that date because it is a point in time that you can point to in the history books and say: Ooh...the Browns got some different teams to play.
But I doubt seriously you were around for any of that to have experienced how unimpressive that all really was.
And you obviously have no clue what projection is, as you clumsily did it three times in one post. You better check to see how much Neanderthal blood is in your veins....it seems it has become your primary genetic disposition.
And actually, it was more like 1969 when the Steelers became "relevant". That is the year that Dan Rooney took control of the Steelers and when they hired Chuck Noll. You are only citing the year they made the playoffs. So, you can google some things...but that does not mean that you know anything about any of it.

Yeah, like I'm gonna read that mess. Go pound salt.
The rainbow colors were clever though!
-
I see that you have waived your Confederate Flag:
Those rainbow colors were clever though!
-
I see that you have waived your Confederate Flag:
Those rainbow colors were clever though!
Those rainbow colors were clever though!
Those rainbow colors were clever though!
Oh, at first I thought you were admitting that you are so pusillanimous that you would even surrender to a gay brigade, but then I realized. you were referring to my post. Well, you see, my wife works with K-4th graders, and she taught me to do that to keep the attention of children that young...and those who intellect is at that level.
-
Those rainbow colors were clever though!
Those rainbow colors were clever though!
Oh, at first I thought you were admitting that you are so pusillanimous that you would even surrender to a gay brigade, but then I realized. you were referring to my post. Well, you see, my wife works with K-4th graders, and she taught me to do that to keep the attention of children that young...and those who intellect is at that level.
Oh, at first I thought you were admitting that you are so pusillanimous that you would even surrender to a gay brigade, but then I realized. you were referring to my post. Well, you see, my wife works with K-4th graders, and she taught me to do that to keep the attention of children that young...and those who intellect is at that level.
Do you wave your rainbow flag?
-
Oh, at first I thought you were admitting that you are so pusillanimous that you would even surrender to a gay brigade, but then I realized. you were referring to my post. Well, you see, my wife works with K-4th graders, and she taught me to do that to keep the attention of children that young...and those who intellect is at that level.
Do you wave your rainbow flag?
-
Why? Would it intimidate you or make you insecure in your masculinity?
No, just curious.
-
Why? Would it intimidate you or make you insecure in your masculinity?
No, just curious.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
