How did the Defense get so bad?
-
Except, I got a whole new cell phone. A complete upgrade, a different brand. And it still does it. So I am thinking it ain't my phone.
Gips, that doesn't say "Made in Amityville" - does it?
-
Except, I got a whole new cell phone. A complete upgrade, a different brand. And it still does it. So I am thinking it ain't my phone.
Gips, that doesn't say "Made in Amityville" - does it?
Gips, that doesn't say "Made in Amityville" - does it?
The Short Answer: iPhones Are Made in ChinaHowever, it's not that simple. Not only does Foxconn have factories around the world in countries including Thailand, South Korea,Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, and the Czech Republic, but it's not the only company that assembles iPhones.
-
-
-
-
Dumping Dorsey and Williams ruined any chance we had of becoming a winning football program. No amount of 1st round picks will ever change that.
-
2-1. Browns offense is coming along. Defense looked solid against an inept offense today. Still lots to improve
-
Dumping Dorsey and Williams ruined any chance we had of becoming a winning football program. No amount of 1st round picks will ever change that.
-
This post is aging really well...lol
Not fair dredging up old quotes... funny, but not fair.
-
This post is aging really well...lol
I know right...lol
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login