Skip to content

Go RAYS!!! Go Tribe!!!

The Tribe Board
41 3 1.5k
  • Please **MASK** punt the Skankees 😉

  • Why Rays, just out of curiosity?

    And you are learning that there is still one word that the lady owner of the board does not want used on here. 

  • Were you really a Judge? Attorney?

    My location is clearly listed in, well, my location. That should give you a great clue regarding my affection for the Rays.. I grew up in the Cleve area and did a short stint in the Indians system.. Pre Curt Flood. Hence my Tribe love..

       We ALL know what **MASK** alters here. We all know the gender of the forum owner..  Thank you for your attempt to illuminate the obvious.. Had I wanted to use the actual word, I simply would have double spaced it.. I didn't.... So, I just typed **MASK**

    You claim again and again that people pay you for your political analysis..

    I guess PT Barnum was right. Well, maybe..  He didn't actually say it tho the quote is widely attributed to him..  But you get the point.. Then again, maybe not. ?

  • AxeA Axe

    Were you really a Judge? Attorney?

    My location is clearly listed in, well, my location. That should give you a great clue regarding my affection for the Rays.. I grew up in the Cleve area and did a short stint in the Indians system.. Pre Curt Flood. Hence my Tribe love..

       We ALL know what **MASK** alters here. We all know the gender of the forum owner..  Thank you for your attempt to illuminate the obvious.. Had I wanted to use the actual word, I simply would have double spaced it.. I didn't.... So, I just typed **MASK**

    You claim again and again that people pay you for your political analysis..

    I guess PT Barnum was right. Well, maybe..  He didn't actually say it tho the quote is widely attributed to him..  But you get the point.. Then again, maybe not. ?

    @axe said:

    Were you really a Judge? Attorney?

    My location is clearly listed in, well, my location. That should give you a great clue regarding my affection for the Rays.. I grew up in the Cleve area and did a short stint in the Indians system.. Pre Curt Flood. Hence my Tribe love..

       We ALL know what **MASK** alters here. We all know the gender of the forum owner..  Thank you for your attempt to illuminate the obvious.. Had I wanted to use the actual word, I simply would have double spaced it.. I didn't.... So, I just typed **MASK**

    You claim again and again that people pay you for your political analysis..

    I guess PT Barnum was right. Well, maybe..  He didn't actually say it tho the quote is widely attributed to him..  But you get the point.. Then again, maybe not. ?

    You are under the mistaken impression that I care enough about you to even look at your profile. Are you really a ditch digger or McDonald’s short order cook? I guess you play guitar LOL. 

  • Could Tampa Bay win both the NHL championship end the baseball championship in the course of a few weeks?

  • @axe said:

    Were you really a Judge? Attorney?

    My location is clearly listed in, well, my location. That should give you a great clue regarding my affection for the Rays.. I grew up in the Cleve area and did a short stint in the Indians system.. Pre Curt Flood. Hence my Tribe love..

       We ALL know what **MASK** alters here. We all know the gender of the forum owner..  Thank you for your attempt to illuminate the obvious.. Had I wanted to use the actual word, I simply would have double spaced it.. I didn't.... So, I just typed **MASK**

    You claim again and again that people pay you for your political analysis..

    I guess PT Barnum was right. Well, maybe..  He didn't actually say it tho the quote is widely attributed to him..  But you get the point.. Then again, maybe not. ?

    You are under the mistaken impression that I care enough about you to even look at your profile. Are you really a ditch digger or McDonald’s short order cook? I guess you play guitar LOL. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You are under the mistaken impression that I care enough about you to even look at your profile. Are you really a ditch digger or McDonald’s short order cook? I guess you play guitar LOL. 

    You obviously care enough to have responded twice with lame attempts at being snarky.

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-gipper said:

    You are under the mistaken impression that I care enough about you to even look at your profile. Are you really a ditch digger or McDonald’s short order cook? I guess you play guitar LOL. 

    You obviously care enough to have responded twice with lame attempts at being snarky.

    @axe said:

    You obviously care enough to have responded twice with lame attempts at being snarky.

    You were the one that was being snarky. I simply asked why you were rooting for the rays. And you get all silly stupid about it. You could’ve just said   " because I live in Tampa or I’m from Tampa or I’m just a front runner or whatever the truth would’ve been."  But no oh.

  • Just go away nipper.

  • AxeA Axe

    Just go away nipper.

    @axe said:

    Just go away nipper.

    I was going to say "If the Tribe does not make it, then I would be glad to see the Rays win it all."  That was the purpose of my original post.

    Now?  Fuck them.

  • @axe said:

    Just go away nipper.

    I was going to say "If the Tribe does not make it, then I would be glad to see the Rays win it all."  That was the purpose of my original post.

    Now?  Fuck them.

    @the-gipper said:

    I was going to say "If the Tribe does not make it, then I would be glad to see the Rays win it all."  That was the purpose of my original post.

    Now?  Fuck them.

    Now you're a lying senile old non motor boat drivin sad fuck.. If that was your intent in your OP then you sure did a piss poor job of expressing it

    I'm sure they're crushed by your lack of support. So kindly go away nipper..

    RAYS ADVANCE!!

    Go TRIBE!!

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-gipper said:

    I was going to say "If the Tribe does not make it, then I would be glad to see the Rays win it all."  That was the purpose of my original post.

    Now?  Fuck them.

    Now you're a lying senile old non motor boat drivin sad fuck.. If that was your intent in your OP then you sure did a piss poor job of expressing it

    I'm sure they're crushed by your lack of support. So kindly go away nipper..

    RAYS ADVANCE!!

    Go TRIBE!!

    @axe said:

    Now you're a lying senile old non motor boat drivin sad fuck.. If that was your intent in your OP then you sure did a piss poor job of expressing it

    I'm sure they're crushed by your lack of support. So kindly go away nipper..

    RAYS ADVANCE!!

    Go TRIBE!!

    You never gave me a chance you went all fucking stupid dumbass redneck on us so you reap what you sow. 

  • Why Rays, just out of curiosity?

    And you are learning that there is still one word that the lady owner of the board does not want used on here. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Why Rays, just out of curiosity?

    And you are learning that there is still one word that the lady owner of the board does not want used on here. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You never gave me a chance you went all fucking stupid dumbass redneck on us so you reap what you sow. 

    Above is your OP..  Thee 2nd post in this thread.. no one obstructed you from making any point you wished to make..  Geez..

    And then your latest feeble attempt to disparage me..

    Nipper. there are 2 people on this entire forum who's likeness is pretty well know because of what we do.. Steve's and mine..

    I'm comfortable with what I've reaped..

    97059240_10156755883856511_8693345997054

    And I do know how to drive a motor boat ?

    GO TRIBE DAMMIT!!!!!! ???

  • I wasn’t talking about your appearance  I was talking about your attitude is being dumb ass redneck. . But yes anyone reading the above would ask why you took offense at my mere asking why you were a fan of the Rays.  Had you said that you lived there I would have said fine great if the tribe don’t win I hope they do. It would’ve been a response to your courteous reply. But you decided not to give a courteous reply you decided to go all defensive. Still not sure why. Were you really offended that I did not know you were from Tampa? As for your appearance, no I don’t think I have ever seen your picture before. So you look like a  Lynyrd Skynyrd reject. (Is that the response you were going for?)

  • I wasn’t talking about your appearance  I was talking about your attitude is being dumb ass redneck. . But yes anyone reading the above would ask why you took offense at my mere asking why you were a fan of the Rays.  Had you said that you lived there I would have said fine great if the tribe don’t win I hope they do. It would’ve been a response to your courteous reply. But you decided not to give a courteous reply you decided to go all defensive. Still not sure why. Were you really offended that I did not know you were from Tampa? As for your appearance, no I don’t think I have ever seen your picture before. So you look like a  Lynyrd Skynyrd reject. (Is that the response you were going for?)

    I

    @the-gipper said:

    (Is that the response you were going for?)

    I expected another ignorant response so no, I'm not disappointed.. ?

    I'm curious Nipper, what time do they turn the PCs off at your assisted living facility?

    C'mon TRIBE!!!!

  • TIE GAME!!! YES!!

  • SHIT!

    Good work Hand ?

  • AxeA Axe

    I

    @the-gipper said:

    (Is that the response you were going for?)

    I expected another ignorant response so no, I'm not disappointed.. ?

    I'm curious Nipper, what time do they turn the PCs off at your assisted living facility?

    C'mon TRIBE!!!!

    @axe said:

    I

    I expected another ignorant response so no, I'm not disappointed.. ?

    I'm curious Nipper, what time do they turn the PCs off at your assisted living facility?

    C'mon TRIBE!!!!

    Your’s is the face of ignorance  Allman brothers want to be. You turned what was a friendly inquiry into a pity party for yourself for some reason. Because you think of yourself as a minor celebrity who did not get recognized? See you because you were a little bitch about things you lost your chance to have someone root for your team. As the  tribe did their usual choke job. 

  • You're delusional ya old coot.. "friendly inquiry" my ass. You tried to lecture me and now I've shoved my size 15 up your ass so far I'm really starting to think you like it.

    Funny you should mention the Allman brothers. A long time friend was Gregg's (rip) personal manager for many yrs.

    Just go away Nipper.  You're a joke

  • AxeA Axe

    You're delusional ya old coot.. "friendly inquiry" my ass. You tried to lecture me and now I've shoved my size 15 up your ass so far I'm really starting to think you like it.

    Funny you should mention the Allman brothers. A long time friend was Gregg's (rip) personal manager for many yrs.

    Just go away Nipper.  You're a joke

    @axe said:

    You're delusional ya old coot.. "friendly inquiry" my ass. You tried to lecture me and now I've shoved my size 15 up your ass so far I'm really starting to think you like it.

    Funny you should mention the Allman brothers. A long time friend was Gregg's (rip) personal manager for many yrs.

    Just go away Nipper.  You're a joke

    Yes,  Friendly.  I simply asked the following, see above:

    Why Rays, just out of curiosity?

    And then you acted like I had asked you why your dick had fallen off.   Or like you were offended because I didn't know the intricacies of your life choices. 

    I will go away, because I am bored with your self indulgent views of your mediocre self, and for no other reason.  (Further evidenced by your view of what you think you have done to me) 

  • @axe said:

    You're delusional ya old coot.. "friendly inquiry" my ass. You tried to lecture me and now I've shoved my size 15 up your ass so far I'm really starting to think you like it.

    Funny you should mention the Allman brothers. A long time friend was Gregg's (rip) personal manager for many yrs.

    Just go away Nipper.  You're a joke

    Yes,  Friendly.  I simply asked the following, see above:

    Why Rays, just out of curiosity?

    And then you acted like I had asked you why your dick had fallen off.   Or like you were offended because I didn't know the intricacies of your life choices. 

    I will go away, because I am bored with your self indulgent views of your mediocre self, and for no other reason.  (Further evidenced by your view of what you think you have done to me) 

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes,  Friendly.  I simply asked the following, see above:

    Why Rays, just out of curiosity?

     You conveniently left out your follow up attempt to lecture me .. 

    "And you are learning that there is still one word that the lady owner of the board does not want used on here."  

    So, again you've lied..

    What gives you the idea that you have the authority to lecture anyone on this forum?

    You also appear to enjoy disparaging another person's appearance without having the balls to grace us with your own likeness you coward.

    Adios Nipper