Go RAYS!!! Go Tribe!!!
-
-
Were you really a Judge? Attorney?
My location is clearly listed in, well, my location. That should give you a great clue regarding my affection for the Rays.. I grew up in the Cleve area and did a short stint in the Indians system.. Pre Curt Flood. Hence my Tribe love..
We ALL know what **MASK** alters here. We all know the gender of the forum owner.. Thank you for your attempt to illuminate the obvious.. Had I wanted to use the actual word, I simply would have double spaced it.. I didn't.... So, I just typed **MASK**
You claim again and again that people pay you for your political analysis..
I guess PT Barnum was right. Well, maybe.. He didn't actually say it tho the quote is widely attributed to him.. But you get the point.. Then again, maybe not. ?
You are under the mistaken impression that I care enough about you to even look at your profile. Are you really a ditch digger or McDonald’s short order cook? I guess you play guitar LOL.
I guess you play guitar LOL.
I missed this..
Depends who ya ask..
This is my gang. You may or may not appreciate it..
And yes, we paid the Cohen estate and Sony all applicable licensing fees.
Sony even contacted us and told us we did a hella job.
-
-
I was going to say "If the Tribe does not make it, then I would be glad to see the Rays win it all." That was the purpose of my original post.
Now? Fuck them.
C'mon man!! Give it up!! They just **mask** punted the Skankees!! Give it up

Now they have the Cheaters!! You gonna root for the cheaters?? Really?

Go RAYS!!!?
-
I was going to say "If the Tribe does not make it, then I would be glad to see the Rays win it all." That was the purpose of my original post.
Now? Fuck them.
C'mon man!! Give it up!! They just **mask** punted the Skankees!! Give it up

Now they have the Cheaters!! You gonna root for the cheaters?? Really?

Go RAYS!!!?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
