We sent Rashard Higgins out to get sandwiches and he never came back
-
Parsons will be long gone by the Brown's pick I think. Way too early to think much about the draft. It isn't even nov yet. lol
I agree that surely it's a defensive player with the first pick. Offhand, I'd say LB, or safety. Maybe a star end rusher, but it seems they don't need that - like they do a lb or safety. Although.....a slot corner with the ability to become an outside corner... maybe. Way, way too early.
Parsons will be long gone by the Brown's pick I think. Way too early to think much about the draft. It isn't even nov yet. lol
I agree that surely it's a defensive player with the first pick. Offhand, I'd say LB, or safety. Maybe a star end rusher, but it seems they don't need that - like they do a lb or safety. Although.....a slot corner with the ability to become an outside corner... maybe. Way, way too early.
I agree. I want to see what we look like when all Def is healthy.
-
I knew you were smart...

And I wrote above there are some good Day 2 choices as well including UGA's Rice and Auburn's Britt.
Also curious to see how tOSU's Browning has developed. I hear The Big 10 (or so) will start playing any month now.
So there are lots of options.
I think most will be shocked if we spend more than two 2021-picks on non-Defensive players.
I knew you were smart...

And I wrote above there are some good Day 2 choices as well including UGA's Rice and Auburn's Britt.
Also curious to see how tOSU's Browning has developed. I hear The Big 10 (or so) will start playing any month now.
So there are lots of options.
I think most will be shocked if we spend more than two 2021-picks on non-Defensive players.
Chazz Surratt UNC LB will be a player at the next level. Great athlete just learning the LB position but looks the part. Probably Day 2 guy too.
-
I am going to call it a fair amount of disrespect towards him that has him boiling.
I am going to call it a fair amount of disrespect towards him that has him boiling.
He had to know with OBJ on the team, he'd have limited targets, plus got to give the new toy (Hooper) some plays.
-
I am going to call it a fair amount of disrespect towards him that has him boiling.
He had to know with OBJ on the team, he'd have limited targets, plus got to give the new toy (Hooper) some plays.
He had to know with OBJ on the team, he'd have limited targets, plus got to give the new toy (Hooper) some plays.
I think it is the fact that he is not being given the shot at the #3 WR spot that may irk him. They have been giving more plays to Hodge et al than to him. I think he is probably fine with OBJ and with Hooper....But Hodge....and even TE Bryant getting more? That may be a cut to him.
-
Weirdest Title of the Year nominee for sure...
Did Mudfly leave for a sandwich & steal the whole damm food trailer? ? Man, I miss your two's good back & fourths... Hope all is well with the Mud-man ?
Edit-- The only gadget guy Stef may have another bullet for vs. Higgins is currently on PS.. WR/KR/PR Ryan Switzer.. If you see his name pop to 53? Stef has a coaching style plan of JoJo's style at WR.. And the confidence of DPJ of a rookie returner take a early seat too.. stay tuned, this could go 3 ways vs a excellent Colts defense if Jet sweeps are part of the Stef playbook this week
And the confidence of DPJ of a rookie returner take a early seat too.. stay tuned,
Man that guy scares the life outa me. He very nearly lost us the game on one of the kickoffs. First he tried to field the kickoff that was bouncing and by some miracle it got under his hands and between his legs without being touched...and then it was looking like it might not make it to the end zone, as he was watching it like he's a fan in the stands...and then by the grace of the football Gods it rolled into the end zone 'just' before the kicking team got to it to recover the 'live' ball. - It's like he didn't know the rules.
-
He had to know with OBJ on the team, he'd have limited targets, plus got to give the new toy (Hooper) some plays.
I think it is the fact that he is not being given the shot at the #3 WR spot that may irk him. They have been giving more plays to Hodge et al than to him. I think he is probably fine with OBJ and with Hooper....But Hodge....and even TE Bryant getting more? That may be a cut to him.
I think it is the fact that he is not being given the shot at the #3 WR spot that may irk him. They have been giving more plays to Hodge et al than to him. I think he is probably fine with OBJ and with Hooper....But Hodge....and even TE Bryant getting more? That may be a cut to him.
Hmmm, I'm sure it is. But we don't know what's happening at practice, in locker room, etc. Hell, if they keep winning no one gives a shit.
-
And the confidence of DPJ of a rookie returner take a early seat too.. stay tuned,
Man that guy scares the life outa me. He very nearly lost us the game on one of the kickoffs. First he tried to field the kickoff that was bouncing and by some miracle it got under his hands and between his legs without being touched...and then it was looking like it might not make it to the end zone, as he was watching it like he's a fan in the stands...and then by the grace of the football Gods it rolled into the end zone 'just' before the kicking team got to it to recover the 'live' ball. - It's like he didn't know the rules.
Man that guy scares the life outa me. He very nearly lost us the game on one of the kickoffs. First he tried to field the kickoff that was bouncing and by some miracle it got under his hands and between his legs without being touched...and then it was looking like it might not make it to the end zone, as he was watching it like he's a fan in the stands...and then by the grace of the football Gods it rolled into the end zone 'just' before the kicking team got to it to recover the 'live' ball. - It's like he didn't know the rules.
After that kick off sure he did learn the rules. He got a speech by the ST coach I think. I think he'll know better after that one...
-
Man that guy scares the life outa me. He very nearly lost us the game on one of the kickoffs. First he tried to field the kickoff that was bouncing and by some miracle it got under his hands and between his legs without being touched...and then it was looking like it might not make it to the end zone, as he was watching it like he's a fan in the stands...and then by the grace of the football Gods it rolled into the end zone 'just' before the kicking team got to it to recover the 'live' ball. - It's like he didn't know the rules.
After that kick off sure he did learn the rules. He got a speech by the ST coach I think. I think he'll know better after that one...
-
-
What I don't understand is all the trouble AB went through to keep him on the roster.. And now they don't use him?... what gives , man?
-
Careful when you use "AB"....for a moment I was confused thinking you were talking about Antonio Brown. But, I know you mean Andrew Berry.
I took that into account.... Glad you could suss it out chief...
-
Careful when you use "AB"....for a moment I was confused thinking you were talking about Antonio Brown. But, I know you mean Andrew Berry.
I took that into account.... Glad you could suss it out chief...
I took that into account.... Glad you could suss it out chief...
Sometimes these very generic "nickersnames" can confuse people. So, let's come up with a proper, unique nickname for Berry.
Maybe something Hip-Hop like: G-MAB. (General Manager Andrew Berry?).
Or: The Big Fleshy Fruit. Or the Big Pericarp. Or...Eggheadplant (combining a "berry" with his Harvard background).
In botany, a berry is a fleshy fruit without a stone (pit) produced from a single flower containing one ovary. Berries so defined include grapes, currants, and tomatoes, as well as cucumbers, eggplants (aubergines) and bananas, but exclude certain fruits that meet the culinary definition of berries, such as strawberries and raspberries. The berry is the most common type of fleshy fruit in which the entire outer layer of the ovary wall ripens into a potentially edible "pericarp". Berries may be formed from one or more carpels from the same flower (i.e. from a simple or a compound ovary). The seeds are usually embedded in the fleshy interior of the ovary, but there are some non-fleshy exceptions, such as peppers, with air rather than pulp around their seeds.
-
What I don't understand is all the trouble AB went through to keep him on the roster.. And now they don't use him?... what gives , man?
-
-
-
I took that into account.... Glad you could suss it out chief...
Sometimes these very generic "nickersnames" can confuse people. So, let's come up with a proper, unique nickname for Berry.
Maybe something Hip-Hop like: G-MAB. (General Manager Andrew Berry?).
Or: The Big Fleshy Fruit. Or the Big Pericarp. Or...Eggheadplant (combining a "berry" with his Harvard background).
In botany, a berry is a fleshy fruit without a stone (pit) produced from a single flower containing one ovary. Berries so defined include grapes, currants, and tomatoes, as well as cucumbers, eggplants (aubergines) and bananas, but exclude certain fruits that meet the culinary definition of berries, such as strawberries and raspberries. The berry is the most common type of fleshy fruit in which the entire outer layer of the ovary wall ripens into a potentially edible "pericarp". Berries may be formed from one or more carpels from the same flower (i.e. from a simple or a compound ovary). The seeds are usually embedded in the fleshy interior of the ovary, but there are some non-fleshy exceptions, such as peppers, with air rather than pulp around their seeds.
Sometimes these very generic "nickersnames" can confuse people. So, let's come up with a proper, unique nickname for Berry.
Maybe something Hip-Hop like: G-MAB. (General Manager Andrew Berry?).
Or: The Big Fleshy Fruit. Or the Big Pericarp. Or...Eggheadplant (combining a "berry" with his Harvard background).
In botany, a berry is a fleshy fruit without a stone (pit) produced from a single flower containing one ovary. Berries so defined include grapes, currants, and tomatoes, as well as cucumbers, eggplants (aubergines) and bananas, but exclude certain fruits that meet the culinary definition of berries, such as strawberries and raspberries. The berry is the most common type of fleshy fruit in which the entire outer layer of the ovary wall ripens into a potentially edible "pericarp". Berries may be formed from one or more carpels from the same flower (i.e. from a simple or a compound ovary). The seeds are usually embedded in the fleshy interior of the ovary, but there are some non-fleshy exceptions, such as peppers, with air rather than pulp around their seeds.
How bout just AB kay?
-
Sometimes these very generic "nickersnames" can confuse people. So, let's come up with a proper, unique nickname for Berry.
Maybe something Hip-Hop like: G-MAB. (General Manager Andrew Berry?).
Or: The Big Fleshy Fruit. Or the Big Pericarp. Or...Eggheadplant (combining a "berry" with his Harvard background).
In botany, a berry is a fleshy fruit without a stone (pit) produced from a single flower containing one ovary. Berries so defined include grapes, currants, and tomatoes, as well as cucumbers, eggplants (aubergines) and bananas, but exclude certain fruits that meet the culinary definition of berries, such as strawberries and raspberries. The berry is the most common type of fleshy fruit in which the entire outer layer of the ovary wall ripens into a potentially edible "pericarp". Berries may be formed from one or more carpels from the same flower (i.e. from a simple or a compound ovary). The seeds are usually embedded in the fleshy interior of the ovary, but there are some non-fleshy exceptions, such as peppers, with air rather than pulp around their seeds.
How bout just AB kay?
-
Any team gets that "fan favorite" type dude who we want to see play but deep down it's known guys are just better suited to be out there. For the life of me though, I don't get why Higgins doesn't get more run and I hope what we saw yesterday continues. He's got great hands, good to above average blocking, and gets open when he needs to. How that is not as good as DPJ or Hodge when he comes back I just don't know.
-
Higgins. Great route and catch for the TD. Overall 3 Targets and 3 Receptions.
But A HUGE downfield block on the D’Ernest first down run
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login