Denver Broncos fan
-
The coaching in Cleveland looks very promising, but we do have young rookies and new veterans all trying to gel into a new system and we are still not sure of our QB. We are a positive mess with a positive outlook ... I would not be surprised to see us beat you but i would not be surprised if the opposite were to occur too.
(I know what i said was unhelpful in a helpful way)
-
I don't know how any Browns fan can count this as an automatic win.... Yeah the Broncos are bad, but the Browns have to prove to me that they aren't as bad as everyone outside of Cleveland thinks they are. I tend to drink the Cleveland Kool-Aid at the beginning of the year, but by the end of the year I spit it out because it tastes like toilet water.... so to speak...
-
Hey guys...
Not here as a troll. But a big question for you all. Is there a consensus here at the Browns Board about the Broncos-Browns game this year?
Things are hideous in Denver. I would say most of the fans are violently upset at the moves our new coach made in the offseason. While maybe a third of the fans are willing to cut him some slack.
Needless to say, it will likely be a horrific year for the Broncos. The only thing that Denver has going for it is we play in the AFC West.
What's the thought over here in Cleveland about the upcoming matchup? Is everyone confident that the Browns can take the Broncos?
Or are you looking that far ahead?
Hey guys...
Not here as a troll. But a big question for you all. Is there a consensus here at the Browns Board about the Broncos-Browns game this year?
Things are hideous in Denver. I would say most of the fans are violently upset at the moves our new coach made in the offseason. While maybe a third of the fans are willing to cut him some slack.
Needless to say, it will likely be a horrific year for the Broncos. The only thing that Denver has going for it is we play in the AFC West.
What's the thought over here in Cleveland about the upcoming matchup? Is everyone confident that the Browns can take the Broncos?
Or are you looking that far ahead?
Dude the third worst defense in the league, Kyle Orton and with Marshall injured and not getting reps with his new QB. I will bet the farm that we will 1) beat the Broncos and 2) have a better record. No offense, but it looks like the Broncos have a far worse team then the Browns.
-
Hey guys...
Not here as a troll. But a big question for you all. Is there a consensus here at the Browns Board about the Broncos-Browns game this year?
Things are hideous in Denver. I would say most of the fans are violently upset at the moves our new coach made in the offseason. While maybe a third of the fans are willing to cut him some slack.
Needless to say, it will likely be a horrific year for the Broncos. The only thing that Denver has going for it is we play in the AFC West.
What's the thought over here in Cleveland about the upcoming matchup? Is everyone confident that the Browns can take the Broncos?
Or are you looking that far ahead?
Dude the third worst defense in the league, Kyle Orton and with Marshall injured and not getting reps with his new QB. I will bet the farm that we will 1) beat the Broncos and 2) have a better record. No offense, but it looks like the Broncos have a far worse team then the Browns.
No offense, but it looks like the Broncos have a far worse team then the Browns.
No offense taken. Things are truly terrible in Denver. It's the worst I've seen it and I've been a fan since 1976. Just seeing what other folks are saying.
I love this board. A lot of people on it.
Thanks for the replies.
-
If Andra Davis is starting at LB...we are going to run you over...lol... I think Broncos could be picking first next year...."if" the head coach has already lost the team...jmo
If Andra Davis is starting at LB...we are going to run you over...lol... I think Broncos could be picking first next year...."if" the head coach has already lost the team...jmo
I believe the Broncos traded their #1 to the Seahawks in order to draft Alphonso Smith. It could have been the Bears' #1 from the Cutler trade, but I haven't seen it reported that way.
-
No offense, but it looks like the Broncos have a far worse team then the Browns.
No offense taken. Things are truly terrible in Denver. It's the worst I've seen it and I've been a fan since 1976. Just seeing what other folks are saying.
I love this board. A lot of people on it.
Thanks for the replies.
No offense taken. Things are truly terrible in Denver. It's the worst I've seen it and I've been a fan since 1976. Just seeing what other folks are saying.
I love this board. A lot of people on it.
Thanks for the replies.
This is how I feel... as much as we all sit here at our computers and give opinions, the NFL is truly unpredictable. I mean, sure, the Steelers and Pats will be good but can you not say that there is a strong argument against any other team making the playoffs. Heck, the Steelers and Pats can fall off if they fall victim to injury.
Also, any team can surprise no matter how bad they are perceived to be. Barring a set-back, the Broncos will still have Brandon Marshall. on top of him, Knowshon Moreno could be a great rookie RB. If he has a strong year, Denver could be better than people think.
Also, as bad as Orton has been, he won't have the same wind conditions as he did in Chicago. He will have a true no. 1 WR to work with. They also have Eddie Royal, Daniel Graham, Tony Scheffler, Lamont Jordan, Peyton Hillis and Cornell Buckhalter on offense.
On defense, they added Brian Dawkins and Robert Ayers and still have Champ Bailey, DJ Williams, and Andre Goodman (Sorry for Andra Davis, Denver fans. He isn't good... at all)
I mean, is that the best/most talent in the world? No. However, in the NFL, anything can happen and these guys have either proven they can play in the past, or possess a lot of potential.
Chances are that Denver isn't very good, but who knows..... weireder things have happened. Like, Derek Anderson losing a battle in camp, regaining his job half-way through the first game and the Browns going 10-5 the rest of the season in games he started.
-
I don't know how to really answer that! My gut tells me that my Browns will run all over Denver, but my brain tells me not to be stupid...this is the Browns we're talking about! I love the Browns, but they always seem to find a way to disappoint us...especially against your Broncos. However, it is hard to imagine those same Broncos winning this year at all with the mess that your "genius" of a head coach has created. It isn't much of a stretch to imagine the Broncos following Detroit's record season last year. But, again, that's all on paper. When the whistle blows, anything can happen!
-
Zombo said:
We look at you on the schedule and count that as a win for the Browns.At least I do.
Zombo
Yea, but Zombo, you count every single game the Browns play as a win!
-
@inspecta said:
How is Baltimore not #2?Good point. Unless this guy is a Ratbird fan.
-
I don't know how any Browns fan can count this as an automatic win.... Yeah the Broncos are bad, but the Browns have to prove to me that they aren't as bad as everyone outside of Cleveland thinks they are. I tend to drink the Cleveland Kool-Aid at the beginning of the year, but by the end of the year I spit it out because it tastes like toilet water.... so to speak...
I don't know how any Browns fan can count this as an automatic win.... Yeah the Broncos are bad, but the Browns have to prove to me that they aren't as bad as everyone outside of Cleveland thinks they are. I tend to drink the Cleveland Kool-Aid at the beginning of the year, but by the end of the year I spit it out because it tastes like toilet water.... so to speak...
You don't get that metaphor. After you drink the Kool Aid, you die a horrible death from cyanide poisoning.
(the metaphor came from the Jonestown incident in Guyana where all the whacky cult followers...like 300+ of them all voluntarily drank poison laced cyanide at the Behest of Jim Jones, their f***ed up leader.
You don't get to spit it out because it tastes bad. When you drink it, you are fully committed, kind of like the pig was committed to your ham sandwich.
-
No offense, but it looks like the Broncos have a far worse team then the Browns.
No offense taken. Things are truly terrible in Denver. It's the worst I've seen it and I've been a fan since 1976. Just seeing what other folks are saying.
I love this board. A lot of people on it.
Thanks for the replies.
No offense taken. Things are truly terrible in Denver. It's the worst I've seen it and I've been a fan since 1976. Just seeing what other folks are saying.
I love this board. A lot of people on it.
Thanks for the replies.
Sure. By the way, aren't you a male prostitute?
-
I don't know how any Browns fan can count this as an automatic win.... Yeah the Broncos are bad, but the Browns have to prove to me that they aren't as bad as everyone outside of Cleveland thinks they are. I tend to drink the Cleveland Kool-Aid at the beginning of the year, but by the end of the year I spit it out because it tastes like toilet water.... so to speak...
You don't get that metaphor. After you drink the Kool Aid, you die a horrible death from cyanide poisoning.
(the metaphor came from the Jonestown incident in Guyana where all the whacky cult followers...like 300+ of them all voluntarily drank poison laced cyanide at the Behest of Jim Jones, their f***ed up leader.
You don't get to spit it out because it tastes bad. When you drink it, you are fully committed, kind of like the pig was committed to your ham sandwich.
You don't get that metaphor. After you drink the Kool Aid, you die a horrible death from cyanide poisoning.
(the metaphor came from the Jonestown incident in Guyana where all the whacky cult followers...like 300+ of them all voluntarily drank poison laced cyanide at the Behest of Jim Jones, their f***ed up leader.
You don't get to spit it out because it tastes bad. When you drink it, you are fully committed, kind of like the pig was committed to your ham sandwich.
Perhaps I should have stated that, instead of spitting it out, I vomit it all over the bathroom floor...
-
No offense taken. Things are truly terrible in Denver. It's the worst I've seen it and I've been a fan since 1976. Just seeing what other folks are saying.
I love this board. A lot of people on it.
Thanks for the replies.
Sure. By the way, aren't you a male prostitute?
Sure. By the way, aren't you a male prostitute?
Ha ha. Absolutely.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/3514/saturday-ni...male-prostitute
-
I don't know how any Browns fan can count this as an automatic win.... Yeah the Broncos are bad, but the Browns have to prove to me that they aren't as bad as everyone outside of Cleveland thinks they are. I tend to drink the Cleveland Kool-Aid at the beginning of the year, but by the end of the year I spit it out because it tastes like toilet water.... so to speak...
You don't get that metaphor. After you drink the Kool Aid, you die a horrible death from cyanide poisoning.
(the metaphor came from the Jonestown incident in Guyana where all the whacky cult followers...like 300+ of them all voluntarily drank poison laced cyanide at the Behest of Jim Jones, their f***ed up leader.
You don't get to spit it out because it tastes bad. When you drink it, you are fully committed, kind of like the pig was committed to your ham sandwich.
You don't get that metaphor. After you drink the Kool Aid, you die a horrible death from cyanide poisoning.
(the metaphor came from the Jonestown incident in Guyana where all the whacky cult followers...like 300+ of them all voluntarily drank poison laced cyanide at the Behest of Jim Jones, their f***ed up leader.
You don't get to spit it out because it tastes bad. When you drink it, you are fully committed, kind of like the pig was committed to your ham sandwich.
I think they were right......about everything.
True genius
-
If Andra Davis is starting at LB...we are going to run you over...lol... I think Broncos could be picking first next year...."if" the head coach has already lost the team...jmo
I believe the Broncos traded their #1 to the Seahawks in order to draft Alphonso Smith. It could have been the Bears' #1 from the Cutler trade, but I haven't seen it reported that way.
-
Aloysius said:
I believe the Broncos traded their #1 to the Seahawks in order to draft Alphonso Smith. It could have been the Bears' #1 from the Cutler trade, but I haven't seen it reported that way.they traded the bears pick....
they traded the bears pick....
From nfl.com:
NFL Network analysts Charley Casserly, Mike Mayock and Michael Lombardi are in agreement on this trade: Smith is not worth next year's first round pick. They think the price is too high for a cornerback who is only 5-foot-9 with questionable speed. "It’s a little dangerous to trade away next year’s one," Lombardi said. "You’re taking a chance, especially on a corner, and a small corner at that. That bothers me." The Seahawks will receive the Broncos' natural pick in 2010 and not the one acquired from the Bears for Cutler.
-
No offense, but it looks like the Broncos have a far worse team then the Browns.
No offense taken. Things are truly terrible in Denver. It's the worst I've seen it and I've been a fan since 1976. Just seeing what other folks are saying.
I love this board. A lot of people on it.
Thanks for the replies.
No offense taken. Things are truly terrible in Denver. It's the worst I've seen it and I've been a fan since 1976. Just seeing what other folks are saying.
I love this board. A lot of people on it.
Thanks for the replies.
Dude I lived out there for 8 years, during the Broncos glory years. I know how much the city loves their Broncos. I bet there are a lot of disappointed people out there. This has to be one of the worst teams I can remember or have seen for that matter.
-
@inspecta said:
How is Baltimore not #2?Good point. Unless this guy is a Ratbird fan.
Good point. Unless this guy is a Ratbird fan.
Well, no offense taken guys, but I've always hated Pittsburgh & Cincy since I became a fan in 1970, and the Houston Oilers as well. The move to Baltimore pissed me off, but I've made a choice to just ignore that stupid decision by the NFL. When the Ratbirds come to town, I don't go, simply won't allow the NFL to make any $$ off of me from that bull#$#@ move.
I don't blame the fans of Baltimore, they got screwed like we did, and they wanted a team in the worst way when they lost theirs. I blame the NFL...the NFL should have never expanded into Jacksonville, Baltimore should have got the team. So Modell the whore pounced on that situation. Then the NFL does the ultimate bitch-slap to Browns fans, and puts the Ratbirds in our division, to create some kind of artificial rivalry....the Ratbirds should play in the AFC East, or the NFL Cartpetbagger Division with Indy, Tennessee, & St. Louis.
Everybody's got a right to an opinion, so simply, as a Browns fan, Pitt, Cincy, & Denver are my most hated.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login