STEELER WEEK!
-
- Fair enough...
- Thanks... I'll be here all week?
But (once again) I must point out that HOU:
- quit playing for O'Brien.
- is dead last in rushing yards allowed.
- is -5 in turnover ratio.
- T-27th in sacks allowed.
HOU may not be bad now, but they were when you played them.
And PHI...
- is #18 in run D.
- is -6 in turnover ratio.
- 14th in rushing.
- 30th in sacks allowed.
The Iggles are mediocre at best... so tell me more about Philly's DL... 4 of the 22 starters they put on the field.
Hey you better hope the eagles aren't healthy when you all play them, i was really just talking about that d-line and Slay is a very good corner. It's a banged up team, not a bad team. You should also check to see who houston has played, "gipper"
Hey you better hope the eagles aren't healthy when you all play them, i was really just talking about that d-line and Slay is a very good corner. It's a banged up team, not a bad team. You should also check to see who houston has played, "gipper"
PHI is a bad team and a good "d-line" does not make them better.
HOU was not a good team when you played them... I've seen them three times this year. I am married to a Texans fan.
How many times have you seen them O great PA-Gipper?
-
Does anyone think it will matter one iota whose schedule was tougher come Sunday at 1pm?
-
-
-
The Eagles are 1-3-1 with the tie being a lucky miracle that they didn't lose to the Bengals.
Let's be real, if this was me saying "I don't care about wins/losses, Browns are a good team" while sitting at the same record - you'd have a good laugh.
Philly's dline isn't what it was. You have Fletcher Cox and then went? Hargrave is a below average starter - Josh Sweat and Derek Barnett are just-above-average starting ends and Brandon Graham is a serviceable starter who is getting long in the tooth. If Cox goes down, that Philly line is super fucked.
Hargrave is not a below average starter, hargrave was a beast for us but miscast as a nose tackle. Brandon Graham doesn't ring a bell? you may want to check that man's career sack totals.
Hargrave is not a below average starter, hargrave was a beast for us but miscast as a nose tackle. Brandon Graham doesn't ring a bell? you may want to check that man's career sack totals.
Hargrave has been roasted pretty bad this year playing next to Cox. Right now he is not playing anything like a "beast". They've faced 2 teams with quality lines and guess what..?
Vs Rams they gave up 191 yards on the ground.
vs Steelers 146 yards on the ground.
And I'm very well aware of who Brandon Graham is. Notice how I mentioned him? Sack career totals are great, but if the Eagles can't limit anything on the interior then their pass rush really doesn't mean a damn thing.
-
-
One reason I can see the Browns winning Sunday is that this team under Stefanski seems way more mentally tough, more resilient than any Browns team since coming back in '99.
But I won't lie, I'm scared to see a good veteran QB against our defense... especially considering that good vet QB has a very good defense behind him.
-
One reason I can see the Browns winning Sunday is that this team under Stefanski seems way more mentally tough, more resilient than any Browns team since coming back in '99.
But I won't lie, I'm scared to see a good veteran QB against our defense... especially considering that good vet QB has a very good defense behind him.
One reason I can see the Browns winning Sunday is that this team under Stefanski seems way more mentally tough, more resilient than any Browns team since coming back in '99.
But I won't lie, I'm scared to see a good veteran QB against our defense... especially considering that good vet QB has a very good defense behind him.
I’m more concerned with legit dual threat QBs. Guys like Jackson, Watson...we can call it right on D and we still give up a big play.
Let’s go down the list...good vet QBs and very good defenses.
The schedule: Squealers, Bengals, Raiders, Texans, Titans, Eagles, Giants, Jets, Jax, Ravens
are we calling Ben good?
Titans fit with Tannehill?
the Raiduhs?
-
One reason I can see the Browns winning Sunday is that this team under Stefanski seems way more mentally tough, more resilient than any Browns team since coming back in '99.
But I won't lie, I'm scared to see a good veteran QB against our defense... especially considering that good vet QB has a very good defense behind him.
I’m more concerned with legit dual threat QBs. Guys like Jackson, Watson...we can call it right on D and we still give up a big play.
Let’s go down the list...good vet QBs and very good defenses.
The schedule: Squealers, Bengals, Raiders, Texans, Titans, Eagles, Giants, Jets, Jax, Ravens
are we calling Ben good?
Titans fit with Tannehill?
the Raiduhs?
I’m more concerned with legit dual threat QBs. Guys like Jackson, Watson...we can call it right on D and we still give up a big play.
Let’s go down the list...good vet QBs and very good defenses.
The schedule: Squealers, Bengals, Raiders, Texans, Titans, Eagles, Giants, Jets, Jax, Ravens
are we calling Ben good?
Titans fit with Tannehill?
the Raiduhs?
Oh yeah, I've mentioned that before... the Browns schedule has become pretty weak.
But they still have those four games vs the Steelers (twice), Ravens and the Titans, and I still think the Texans and Eagles are very capable of producing a tough game.
-
I’m more concerned with legit dual threat QBs. Guys like Jackson, Watson...we can call it right on D and we still give up a big play.
Let’s go down the list...good vet QBs and very good defenses.
The schedule: Squealers, Bengals, Raiders, Texans, Titans, Eagles, Giants, Jets, Jax, Ravens
are we calling Ben good?
Titans fit with Tannehill?
the Raiduhs?
Oh yeah, I've mentioned that before... the Browns schedule has become pretty weak.
But they still have those four games vs the Steelers (twice), Ravens and the Titans, and I still think the Texans and Eagles are very capable of producing a tough game.
Oh yeah, I've mentioned that before... the Browns schedule has become pretty weak.
But they still have those four games vs the Steelers (twice), Ravens and the Titans, and I still think the Texans and Eagles are very capable of producing a tough game.
They are all toss ups with our defensive being a mystery. Maybe Jax, Jets and Giants we need to play poorly to lose.
I was trying to take our schedule and fit Good Vet QB and Very good D. -
Hey you better hope the eagles aren't healthy when you all play them, i was really just talking about that d-line and Slay is a very good corner. It's a banged up team, not a bad team. You should also check to see who houston has played, "gipper"
PHI is a bad team and a good "d-line" does not make them better.
HOU was not a good team when you played them... I've seen them three times this year. I am married to a Texans fan.
How many times have you seen them O great PA-Gipper?
PHI is a bad team and a good "d-line" does not make them better.
HOU was not a good team when you played them... I've seen them three times this year. I am married to a Texans fan.
How many times have you seen them O great PA-Gipper?
I've watched a lot of those games for fantasy football reasons. I watch a lot of games period for that reason, I'm in 4 leagues this year.
-
-
-
-
I know it doesn't matter, but trying to say Ben sucks is just not true. Did any of you check out the Philly game? He called audibles that most QBs wouldn't know to do, and clicked with Claypool for 3 passing TDs, one run. I hope the Browns don't take Ben lightly.
-
I don't think anyone is saying that Ben sucks. He's a HOF QB, but his best times are behind him. Understandably so. Steelers have been considered one of the top teams of the league and it's legit since they have performed well for many years, and sometimes that makes you value the names more than the performance, and I don't think that Ben or other veteran Dlinemen's names are as scary as they were some years ago.
The worst thing is as Dutch said is that he's a veteran and can find the weak spots of our secondary easily, so it's vital for us to keep him guessing, and give enough time for our pass rush to reach him and at least force some hurries.
-
Well its Steelers week. Time to face our arch rivals. And even though the Browns aren't actually playing in London, we are facing Big Ben. Our defense led by Myles Garrett has to put major pressure on #7, make him rush his decision on what to do, and hit him and bring him down. Hoping he has elbow problems to prevent him from passing. Our offense has to dominate the field in all areas. Spread the ball around to make the Steelers wonder where the ball is going next. Make sure our receivers catch everything that is thrown, and gain massive yards and sum it up with a TD. If our defense can suffocate their offense, we can win this game. Remember , big ben doesn't come down easily, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall. GO BROWNS !!
-
Well its Steelers week. Time to face our arch rivals. And even though the Browns aren't actually playing in London, we are facing Big Ben. Our defense led by Myles Garrett has to put major pressure on #7, make him rush his decision on what to do, and hit him and bring him down. Hoping he has elbow problems to prevent him from passing. Our offense has to dominate the field in all areas. Spread the ball around to make the Steelers wonder where the ball is going next. Make sure our receivers catch everything that is thrown, and gain massive yards and sum it up with a TD. If our defense can suffocate their offense, we can win this game. Remember , big ben doesn't come down easily, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall. GO BROWNS !!
Man... don't do that. I was ready to go to London again... still have to visit Ireland.
... and sum it up with a TD.
Pretty sure we are going to need more than one...

-
I know it doesn't matter, but trying to say Ben sucks is just not true. Did any of you check out the Philly game? He called audibles that most QBs wouldn't know to do, and clicked with Claypool for 3 passing TDs, one run. I hope the Browns don't take Ben lightly.
I know it doesn't matter, but trying to say Ben sucks is just not true. Did any of you check out the Philly game? He called audibles that most QBs wouldn't know to do, and clicked with Claypool for 3 passing TDs, one run. I hope the Browns don't take Ben lightly.
I’m saying It is a different offense. So many years you had chase WRs when Ben bought time and then cover the whole field. no thanks...That’s a pain to have to defend that. Different challenges of course but if I had to choose I’ll take this Steeler offense.
the ball is going to be out quickly. We need to be ready for that. Do you think the Steelers trust Andrew V. Vs. Myles Garrett?
-
May I ask if your an Irishman? My ancestry dates back to Ireland, but I don't know where exactly. My Great Grandfather was from Ireland.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

