Baker Mayfield
-
Worst part is Stefanski won’t have the stones to move on from him this year.
Worst part is Stefanski won’t have the stones to move on from him this year.
His draft position is going to give him a lot of rope and the organization will keep trying to force his pear shape into a skinny hole..... We're at year 3 and at this point, he is what he is - no matter how badly the team and fans want him to be something else.
-
Worst part is Stefanski won’t have the stones to move on from him this year.
He won't need to have them - that's Barry's job.
-
Baker is done. He has been under fire all day. Case Keenum is coming in.
-
I think today we have seen the weakness of the offense. The QB. Keenum will start the 2nd half
-
And wasn’t Berry in the room in 2018? Just add Baker to the long list of reaches by a horrible organization. We’ve been quick to condemn coaches but the Front Office has been horrible for a decade plus.
VP - that was all Dorsey's pick.
-
And wasn’t Berry in the room in 2018?
better question is did he have any input in the decision -- my money says no.
-
Case Keenum! Coming right up
-
Do you guys think baker starts against Cincinnati? Legit question.
-
OK. Before moving from Baker. First things first:
I am pretty certain that it was a stillmotion's pick, so if he shows up again by the board let's get the torches ready, guys.
OK. Before moving from Baker. First things first:
I am pretty certain that it was a stillmotion's pick, so if he shows up again by the board let's get the torches ready, guys.
That dude couldn't stop pimping Baker all pre-draft ?
But hell, the guy I liked early on - Rosen - barely is employed in the NFL. By the time the draft happened I really didn't like any of them. ?
-
No one else had input when Dorsey was GM...
Possible we see Case in 2nd half, but not ready to give up on Baker. When we move pocket and PA, then he's effective. He's a whole 5.5 games into the Stef era and still learning.
Plus we have to run effectively... period... and today we are not.
One thing I was thinking about this AM was about how Ben "uses his eyes" and Baker does not. Well... as Romo said on the TD to Higgins, Baker used his eyes.
Other thing Ben does? Pump fake... can't recall Baker ever doing that.
-
Do you guys think baker starts against Cincinnati? Legit question.
Do you guys think baker starts against Cincinnati? Legit question.
He looks beat up.
Wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't finish THIS game.
-
-
No one else had input when Dorsey was GM...
Possible we see Case in 2nd half, but not ready to give up on Baker. When we move pocket and PA, then he's effective. He's a whole 5.5 games into the Stef era and still learning.
Plus we have to run effectively... period... and today we are not.
One thing I was thinking about this AM was about how Ben "uses his eyes" and Baker does not. Well... as Romo said on the TD to Higgins, Baker used his eyes.
Other thing Ben does? Pump fake... can't recall Baker ever doing that.
-
Do you guys think baker starts against Cincinnati? Legit question.
Do you guys think baker starts against Cincinnati? Legit question.
Yes... unless he's physically impaired... and I don't mean his height.
A healthy Keenum > a dinged Mayfield.
-
Oh here we fucking go... ?
OK wise ass.... who had input?
-
I understand guys wanting baker to be good. He’s our guy, I also watch games every Sunday. He doesn’t look good
-
And wasn’t Berry in the room in 2018? Just add Baker to the long list of reaches by a horrible organization. We’ve been quick to condemn coaches but the Front Office has been horrible for a decade plus.
VP - that was all Dorsey's pick.
VP - that was all Dorsey's pick.
better question is did he have any input in the decision -- my money says no.
From a lay person’s perspective it seems like a VP of player personnel should have a say in who the number 1 pick in the draft is.
-
OK. Before moving from Baker. First things first:
I am pretty certain that it was a stillmotion's pick, so if he shows up again by the board let's get the torches ready, guys.
That dude couldn't stop pimping Baker all pre-draft ?
But hell, the guy I liked early on - Rosen - barely is employed in the NFL. By the time the draft happened I really didn't like any of them. ?
That dude couldn't stop pimping Baker all pre-draft ?
But hell, the guy I liked early on - Rosen - barely is employed in the NFL. By the time the draft happened I really didn't like any of them. ?
Yeah, I liked Rosen too. Tour was responsible for that pick. He dodged a bullet.
From that draft though, the one that I like the most is the guy your BFF cal was pumping for: Josh Allen. He has gained accuracy and has leadership. He isn't a great QB but man he does better than Mayfield in many aspects...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
