Skip to content

Baker Mayfield

The Browns Board
630 59 21.5k 1
  • @tiamat63 said:

    He won't need to have them - that's Barry's job.

    And wasn’t Berry in the room in 2018?  Just add Baker to the long list of reaches by a horrible organization.  We’ve been quick to condemn coaches but the Front Office has been horrible for a decade plus.

    @baconhound said:

    And wasn’t Berry in the room in 2018?  Just add Baker to the long list of reaches by a horrible organization.  We’ve been quick to condemn coaches but the Front Office has been horrible for a decade plus.

    VP - that was all Dorsey's pick.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    He won't need to have them - that's Barry's job.

    And wasn’t Berry in the room in 2018?  Just add Baker to the long list of reaches by a horrible organization.  We’ve been quick to condemn coaches but the Front Office has been horrible for a decade plus.

    @baconhound said:

    And wasn’t Berry in the room in 2018?

    better question is did he have any input in the decision -- my money says no.

  • Case Keenum! Coming right up

  • OK. Before moving from Baker. First things first: 

    I am pretty certain that it was a stillmotion's pick, so if he shows up again by the board let's get the torches ready, guys. 

  • Do you guys think baker starts against Cincinnati? Legit question. 

  • OK. Before moving from Baker. First things first: 

    I am pretty certain that it was a stillmotion's pick, so if he shows up again by the board let's get the torches ready, guys. 

    @nero said:

    OK. Before moving from Baker. First things first: 

    I am pretty certain that it was a stillmotion's pick, so if he shows up again by the board let's get the torches ready, guys. 

    That dude couldn't stop pimping Baker all pre-draft ?

    But hell, the guy I liked early on - Rosen - barely is employed in the NFL. By the time the draft happened I really didn't like any of them. ?

  • they will leave him in untill the next big hit or int

  • No one else had input when Dorsey was GM...

    Possible we see Case in 2nd half, but not ready to give up on Baker. When we move pocket and PA, then he's effective. He's a whole 5.5 games into the Stef era and still learning.

    Plus we have to run effectively... period... and today we are not.

    One thing I was thinking about this AM was about how Ben "uses his eyes" and Baker does not. Well... as Romo said on the TD to Higgins, Baker used his eyes.

    Other thing Ben does? Pump fake... can't recall Baker ever doing that.

  • Do you guys think baker starts against Cincinnati? Legit question. 

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Do you guys think baker starts against Cincinnati? Legit question. 

    He looks beat up. 

    Wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't finish THIS game. 

  • Already ? Fans are a trip. lmao !

    angry-mob.png

  • No one else had input when Dorsey was GM...

    Possible we see Case in 2nd half, but not ready to give up on Baker. When we move pocket and PA, then he's effective. He's a whole 5.5 games into the Stef era and still learning.

    Plus we have to run effectively... period... and today we are not.

    One thing I was thinking about this AM was about how Ben "uses his eyes" and Baker does not. Well... as Romo said on the TD to Higgins, Baker used his eyes.

    Other thing Ben does? Pump fake... can't recall Baker ever doing that.

    @tour2ma said:

    No one else had input when Dorsey was GM...

    Oh here we fucking go... ?

  • Do you guys think baker starts against Cincinnati? Legit question. 

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Do you guys think baker starts against Cincinnati? Legit question. 

    Yes... unless he's physically impaired... and I don't mean his height.

    A healthy Keenum > a dinged Mayfield.

  • @tour2ma said:

    No one else had input when Dorsey was GM...

    Oh here we fucking go... ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh here we fucking go... ?

    OK wise ass.... who had input?

  • I understand guys wanting baker to be good. He’s our guy, I also watch games every Sunday. He doesn’t look good

  • @baconhound said:

    And wasn’t Berry in the room in 2018?  Just add Baker to the long list of reaches by a horrible organization.  We’ve been quick to condemn coaches but the Front Office has been horrible for a decade plus.

    VP - that was all Dorsey's pick.

    @tiamat63 said:

    VP - that was all Dorsey's pick.

    @unsympathetic said:

    better question is did he have any input in the decision -- my money says no.

    From a lay person’s perspective it seems like a VP of player personnel should have a say in who the number 1 pick in the draft is.  

  • @nero said:

    OK. Before moving from Baker. First things first: 

    I am pretty certain that it was a stillmotion's pick, so if he shows up again by the board let's get the torches ready, guys. 

    That dude couldn't stop pimping Baker all pre-draft ?

    But hell, the guy I liked early on - Rosen - barely is employed in the NFL. By the time the draft happened I really didn't like any of them. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    That dude couldn't stop pimping Baker all pre-draft ?

    But hell, the guy I liked early on - Rosen - barely is employed in the NFL. By the time the draft happened I really didn't like any of them. ?

    Yeah, I liked Rosen too. Tour was responsible for that pick. He dodged a bullet.

    From that draft though, the one that I like the most is the guy your BFF cal was pumping for: Josh Allen. He has gained accuracy and has leadership. He isn't a great QB but man he does better than Mayfield in many aspects...

  • So we got Faker Nayfield instead of josh Allen, Great

  • Benched now

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That dude couldn't stop pimping Baker all pre-draft ?

    But hell, the guy I liked early on - Rosen - barely is employed in the NFL. By the time the draft happened I really didn't like any of them. ?

    Yeah, I liked Rosen too. Tour was responsible for that pick. He dodged a bullet.

    From that draft though, the one that I like the most is the guy your BFF cal was pumping for: Josh Allen. He has gained accuracy and has leadership. He isn't a great QB but man he does better than Mayfield in many aspects...

    @nero said:

    Yeah, I liked Rosen too. Tour was responsible for that pick. He dodged a bullet.

    From that draft though, the one that I like the most is the guy your BFF cal was pumping for: Josh Allen. He has gained accuracy and has leadership. He isn't a great QB but man he does better than Mayfield in many aspects...

    I watched all of Rosen's UCLA games and was pretty vocal that the dude may have looked the part, but he didn't have that thing beating in his chest to actually make him the part. 

    There is still no measure for that... no matter how tight you make the kool tank tops and lycra shorts at the combine. 

  • @nero said:

    Yeah, I liked Rosen too. Tour was responsible for that pick. He dodged a bullet.

    From that draft though, the one that I like the most is the guy your BFF cal was pumping for: Josh Allen. He has gained accuracy and has leadership. He isn't a great QB but man he does better than Mayfield in many aspects...

    I watched all of Rosen's UCLA games and was pretty vocal that the dude may have looked the part, but he didn't have that thing beating in his chest to actually make him the part. 

    There is still no measure for that... no matter how tight you make the kool tank tops and lycra shorts at the combine. 

    @d-bone said:

    I watched all of Rosen's UCLA games and was pretty vocal that the dude may have looked the part, but he didn't have that thing beating in his chest to actually make him the part. 

    There is still no measure for that... no matter how tight you make the kool tank tops and lycra shorts at the combine. 

    No need to take out the big guns and talk about the lycra shots, sir. That's way out of the line.