Baker Mayfield
-
Just read that Baker’s 21 consecutive completions is a franchise record. Previous record was 16 co owned by Kosar and Holcomb.
-
Zombo said:
Congratulations on getting the last bitch post of this epic bitchfest in before our Quarterback threw 5 TDs in three quarters and shut everyone the fuck up.
Fuck Joe Burrow, he has won one NFL game, we are 5-2 with Baker and he played the last part of the Colts game and the whole Steeler game with injuries that would have sat most QBs.
Go tear up the Raiders, Baker, then the women around here won't know what to do with themselves over the bye week.
Zombo
Gping to have to beat a defense a little more worthy than the Raiders to quell reasonable concern.
-
Zombo said:
Congratulations on getting the last bitch post of this epic bitchfest in before our Quarterback threw 5 TDs in three quarters and shut everyone the fuck up.
Fuck Joe Burrow, he has won one NFL game, we are 5-2 with Baker and he played the last part of the Colts game and the whole Steeler game with injuries that would have sat most QBs.
Go tear up the Raiders, Baker, then the women around here won't know what to do with themselves over the bye week.
Zombo
Thanks, I guess?
If you read my earlier posts in this thread, I've made it pretty clear that I like Baker Mayfield as a person, and I want him to succeed for this team.
But, the critics do have a point: he plays well enough against middle of the road teams and crap teams, but he's horrible playing against good teams. He's also prone to make stupid throwing decisions at a concerning rate.
Am I glad he balled out on Sunday? Absolutely; a win is a win. But if we're going to make a deep run in the playoffs, we'll have to go through some great teams to do that, and I'm concerned about Baker's decision making in those types of games.
-
Zombo said:
Congratulations on getting the last bitch post of this epic bitchfest in before our Quarterback threw 5 TDs in three quarters and shut everyone the fuck up.
Fuck Joe Burrow, he has won one NFL game, we are 5-2 with Baker and he played the last part of the Colts game and the whole Steeler game with injuries that would have sat most QBs.
Go tear up the Raiders, Baker, then the women around here won't know what to do with themselves over the bye week.
Zombo
Thanks, I guess?
If you read my earlier posts in this thread, I've made it pretty clear that I like Baker Mayfield as a person, and I want him to succeed for this team.
But, the critics do have a point: he plays well enough against middle of the road teams and crap teams, but he's horrible playing against good teams. He's also prone to make stupid throwing decisions at a concerning rate.
Am I glad he balled out on Sunday? Absolutely; a win is a win. But if we're going to make a deep run in the playoffs, we'll have to go through some great teams to do that, and I'm concerned about Baker's decision making in those types of games.
Thanks, I guess?
If you read my earlier posts in this thread, I've made it pretty clear that I like Baker Mayfield as a person, and I want him to succeed for this team.
But, the critics do have a point: he plays well enough against middle of the road teams and crap teams, but he's horrible playing against good teams. He's also prone to make stupid throwing decisions at a concerning rate.
Am I glad he balled out on Sunday? Absolutely; a win is a win. But if we're going to make a deep run in the playoffs, we'll have to go through some great teams to do that, and I'm concerned about Baker's decision making in those types of games.
Well if he played poorly against those good things it’s because they are good things. And it’s probably because our defense is giving up nearly 40 points a game to those teams. Whine if you will about Baker but it was our defense it is the problem
-
Zombo said:
Congratulations on getting the last bitch post of this epic bitchfest in before our Quarterback threw 5 TDs in three quarters and shut everyone the fuck up.
Fuck Joe Burrow, he has won one NFL game, we are 5-2 with Baker and he played the last part of the Colts game and the whole Steeler game with injuries that would have sat most QBs.
Go tear up the Raiders, Baker, then the women around here won't know what to do with themselves over the bye week.
Zombo
Gping to have to beat a defense a little more worthy than the Raiders to quell reasonable concern.
Gping to have to beat a defense a little more worthy than the Raiders to quell reasonable concern.
If the Browns beat the bums on their schedule they could End up with 8 wins easily. Then they have to meet a few teams that are on par with them like the Raiders and probably the Colts. With victories against them they could end up 10 and six. And I still think they have a chance to beat a couple of the top notch teams. Remember both the Steelers and the ravens now have to come to Cleveland later this year.
-
Zombo said:
Congratulations on getting the last bitch post of this epic bitchfest in before our Quarterback threw 5 TDs in three quarters and shut everyone the fuck up.
Fuck Joe Burrow, he has won one NFL game, we are 5-2 with Baker and he played the last part of the Colts game and the whole Steeler game with injuries that would have sat most QBs.
Go tear up the Raiders, Baker, then the women around here won't know what to do with themselves over the bye week.
Zombo
Thanks, I guess?
If you read my earlier posts in this thread, I've made it pretty clear that I like Baker Mayfield as a person, and I want him to succeed for this team.
But, the critics do have a point: he plays well enough against middle of the road teams and crap teams, but he's horrible playing against good teams. He's also prone to make stupid throwing decisions at a concerning rate.
Am I glad he balled out on Sunday? Absolutely; a win is a win. But if we're going to make a deep run in the playoffs, we'll have to go through some great teams to do that, and I'm concerned about Baker's decision making in those types of games.
Thanks, I guess?
If you read my earlier posts in this thread, I've made it pretty clear that I like Baker Mayfield as a person, and I want him to succeed for this team.
But, the critics do have a point: he plays well enough against middle of the road teams and crap teams, but he's horrible playing against good teams. He's also prone to make stupid throwing decisions at a concerning rate.
Am I glad he balled out on Sunday? Absolutely; a win is a win. But if we're going to make a deep run in the playoffs, we'll have to go through some great teams to do that, and I'm concerned about Baker's decision making in those types of games.
This is pretty impressive for a guy who supposedly sucks..."Here is a little of Bakers stats, 37 games, 64 TDs 42 int 8900 yards not bad for 3 years" -
Baker shut my ass up. I fell to the floor when he threw that ball to DPJ. Bake needs to keep up the consistency, that’s his issue right now. We need him to be like that every game!
-
Zombo said:
Congratulations on getting the last bitch post of this epic bitchfest in before our Quarterback threw 5 TDs in three quarters and shut everyone the fuck up.
Fuck Joe Burrow, he has won one NFL game, we are 5-2 with Baker and he played the last part of the Colts game and the whole Steeler game with injuries that would have sat most QBs.
Go tear up the Raiders, Baker, then the women around here won't know what to do with themselves over the bye week.
Zombo
Well said, Z
As far as people who were saying what I thought about Baker. I still think he's our guy.
For those that haven't had rib injuries (I broke mine boxing last May) they hurt like an absolute bitch. It hurts to breathe....
What I don't get is how people are willing to bail on him after a few mediocre games. As long as we're winning, that's what I care about.
When Aaron Rodgers or Big Ben have bad games (even when they're healthy), everyone moves on. Let Baker play.
And lastly, it's important for Baker to play his game and find the open receivers. OBJ might've made him force the ball to him in the past. Now he's back to playing his game, and finding TE's and Higgins like he did in the past. I predict the Browns only getting better, but Gruden and the Raiders are no joke.
-
Baker will likely light up the Raiders Sunday. Unfortunately for him and the offense, the Raiders will also light US up. I think it's going to be a very difficult game to win because they don't turn it over (Carr has 2 picks somehow). Our defense has been atrocious but they've come through with turnovers. If they can find a way to get a couple, we can win. Without them, it's a tall order. You can't expect your offense to score in the 30's every victory. Sometimes the defense has to step up.
-
Baker will likely light up the Raiders Sunday. Unfortunately for him and the offense, the Raiders will also light US up. I think it's going to be a very difficult game to win because they don't turn it over (Carr has 2 picks somehow). Our defense has been atrocious but they've come through with turnovers. If they can find a way to get a couple, we can win. Without them, it's a tall order. You can't expect your offense to score in the 30's every victory. Sometimes the defense has to step up.
Baker will likely light up the Raiders Sunday. Unfortunately for him and the offense, the Raiders will also light US up. I think it's going to be a very difficult game to win because they don't turn it over (Carr has 2 picks somehow). Our defense has been atrocious but they've come through with turnovers. If they can find a way to get a couple, we can win. Without them, it's a tall order. You can't expect your offense to score in the 30's every victory. Sometimes the defense has to step up.
Honestly, the Raiders are very similar to the Browns.
High powered offense and defenses that allow a ton of points.
The difference between the two teams has been turnovers. Off the top of my head I believe the Browns are +5 for the season, while the Oakland/Los Angeles/Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders are -5.
Supposed to be in the mid 40s Sunday with high winds.
-
Baker will likely light up the Raiders Sunday. Unfortunately for him and the offense, the Raiders will also light US up. I think it's going to be a very difficult game to win because they don't turn it over (Carr has 2 picks somehow). Our defense has been atrocious but they've come through with turnovers. If they can find a way to get a couple, we can win. Without them, it's a tall order. You can't expect your offense to score in the 30's every victory. Sometimes the defense has to step up.
Honestly, the Raiders are very similar to the Browns.
High powered offense and defenses that allow a ton of points.
The difference between the two teams has been turnovers. Off the top of my head I believe the Browns are +5 for the season, while the Oakland/Los Angeles/Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders are -5.
Supposed to be in the mid 40s Sunday with high winds.
Supposed to be in the mid 40s Sunday with high winds.
I'll take our running game over Carr and the receivers in that case.
-
Supposed to be in the mid 40s Sunday with high winds.
I'll take our running game over Carr and the receivers in that case.
I'll take our running game over Carr and the receivers in that case.
And Wind I’ll take Baker over Carr.
Myles G. Is the key in this one. Derek Carr gets happy feet and he’s not the same guy if we get heat on him often
-
Sun 01 | Day
47°100%WSW 24 mphMorning rain...then becoming windy with a mix of rain and snow in the afternoon. Morning high of 47F with temps falling to near 35. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
-
Humidity74%
-
UV Index2 of 10
-
Sunrise6:58 am
-
Sunset5:21 pm
Sun 01 | Night
31°60%WNW 28 mphWindy. Snow in the evening will give way to snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
-
-
Ever since the Browns came back as an expansion team in 1999, The Browns have always helped Pisspuke get in to the playoffs by giving them 2 wins every year, in a 16 game season that really does make a difference, NOT once has anybody ever said Pisspuke beat weaker teams, even though they beat Browns and Bengals every year so that alone is 4 wins every so often the Bengals and Browns do get 1 from them but lets be honest it does not happen enough. We have always been the weaker team around the NFL and always losing yet we finally go above .500 and here come the experts saying "we only beat weak teams and it was our running game not Baker that got those wins" Well then ok experts so what you are saying is our running backs are shitty to right? I mean Nick Chubb and Hunt ran all over weak teams right? I mean if Bakers touch downs were against weak teams then so was Chubbs and Hunts runs? You can't have it both ways we are a team, a team that is 5-2 but for some stupid reasons some fans and self called "experts" want us to make a change??? WHY? Because Baker lost to 2 of the best teams in football? Did it ever come to anyone if Case K was any good he would not be let go from anyone? Nobody thought we would beat the Colts until we did then it was because the Colts are a weak team, Nobody thought we would beat the Cowboys until we did then it was because Dallas sucks, Nobody said we would beat the team that used to be called the Redskins until we did and then it was because they are weak. The so called experts said we would beat the Bengals and we did but still managed to talk about how much Joe Borrrow or whatever his name is out played Baker and how he is going to be a huge star.Fuck the experts, and if you are not behind our QB and want him to win then you are not a fan and you should root for another team, you would want Baker to lose because you think our back up is better? What proof do you have that says he is better? Had he made us 5-2 would you say it is because he only beat weak teams? We can only play who we are told to play but those wins don't count because they are weak teams? It is not like we are Ohio State playing nobody teams (how many of you said Ohio State could beat the Browns)? Being 5-2 reminds me of 2007 when D..A. got us wins yet the fans wanted Brady Quinn even though we won 10 games and when Quinn got his starts, HE SUCKED ASS and we lost to weak teams and strong teams, Baker is way better than DA but is Baker the answer? IDK but he is better than anything we had in years so who cares, He is who we have now and is getting us more wins than we had so why can't we be the 12th man together and enjoy being 5-2 and even if it is 5-3 after tomorrow or 6-2 we are above .500. GO BROWNS
-
What garbage time is that? the 11 seconds left when Baker threw the winning TD pass? Where is the garbage time at? Experts are fucking stupid if they don't see any improvement since Baker took over. We always lost to what they call a weaker team before but now that we win they say we only beat a weak team? Get the fuck out of here. Go back to Weeden then or Johnny Football and then cry about how bad Baker is, Johnny Football lost to the Bengals 30-0 but Baker beats them and "Oh so what he beat the Bengals put some guy named Case in that was let go by other teams because he sucked"
-
Does the same stat go for our wr and rb as well? The catches they make in garbage time don't matter because it is garbage time? The yards Hunt Chubb and Johnson are shit because of garbage time and weak teams? I expect this shit from Cowturd and Stephen A crack smoker but nnot our own fans?were 5-2 so take your garbage time and shove it up your Steeler loving Ass. By the way garbage time would be a TD you get while down by 30 points in the 4th with under 2 minutes to go. When did we score a td in the 4th that we didn't need?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



