Baker Mayfield
-
We're about to play the other one in this league who's great at selling the run in PA. Tannehill is a pro at that as well, often with a planned run for 1st downs because of his WR speed.
LOL, I know. It's like I said in another post....we're basically the Diet Titans. ?
LOL, I know. It's like I said in another post....we're basically the Diet Titans. ?
Well mini-Titans anyway. ?
Baker 6'1" (maybe) Tannehill 6'4"
Nick Chubb 5'11" Derrick Henry 6'3"
-
LOL, I know. It's like I said in another post....we're basically the Diet Titans. ?
Well mini-Titans anyway. ?
Baker 6'1" (maybe) Tannehill 6'4"
Nick Chubb 5'11" Derrick Henry 6'3"
Well mini-Tits anyway. ?
So if they're a 34 DD, that makes us what, a 34 C?
I'll take either by the way...
... or both.
-
Well mini-Tits anyway. ?
So if they're a 34 DD, that makes us what, a 34 C?
I'll take either by the way...
... or both.
-
I'll take all four.
Should I drag out more photos of Sarah Spain's boobs?
-
I'll take all four.
Should I drag out more photos of Sarah Spain's boobs?
Should I drag out more photos of Sarah Spain's boobs?
For some reason, she was not very popular on here.
-
Should I drag out more photos of Sarah Spain's boobs?
For some reason, she was not very popular on here.
-
The thing about Baker that impressed me today was he threw with touch when it was called for.
Best example was his TD pass to Higgins.... easy enough to arch over the trailing DB, but firm enough to get to Higgins comfortably before he reached the endline.
The thing about Baker that impressed me today was he threw with touch when it was called for.
Best example was his TD pass to Higgins.... easy enough to arch over the trailing DB, but firm enough to get to Higgins comfortably before he reached the endline.
Great point, Tour. Additionally, how about the pass to Lamm? Yes, he was wide effing open, but watch that play again. Baker calmly looks left at the RB which caused the linebacker to shoot over there, and that leaves Lamm wide open. Baker tosses a pillow that is easily caught. Little things that add up.
-
The thing about Baker that impressed me today was he threw with touch when it was called for.
Best example was his TD pass to Higgins.... easy enough to arch over the trailing DB, but firm enough to get to Higgins comfortably before he reached the endline.
Great point, Tour. Additionally, how about the pass to Lamm? Yes, he was wide effing open, but watch that play again. Baker calmly looks left at the RB which caused the linebacker to shoot over there, and that leaves Lamm wide open. Baker tosses a pillow that is easily caught. Little things that add up.
Great point, Tour. Additionally, how about the pass to Lamm? Yes, he was wide effing open, but watch that play again. Baker calmly looks left at the RB which caused the linebacker to shoot over there, and that leaves Lamm wide open. Baker tosses a pillow that is easily caught. Little things that add up.
Yep-that little duck even had feathers all over it to help his sticky gloves work better.??
-
-
What knockers....
Oh sank you doctor
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
