Baker Mayfield
-
I guess she is or was on ESPN?
And she has epic fun bags.
Oh and Gorka doesn't like her because she doesn't have a penis.
That is all.
Oops...great minds think alike.
-
Sarah Spain. She’s a talking head on ESPN. And she’s from Cleveland.
I don't think so....I think she is from Chicago. She is a Chicago sports fan.
Err, well wait, here it is:
Early years[edit]
Spain was born in Cleveland, Ohio, and raised in Lake Forest, Illinois. In 1998, as a senior at Lake Forest High School, Spain was the MVP and captain of her track and field, field hockey and basketball teams.[3][4][5] Spain attended Cornell University, where she majored in English. She was a heptathlete on the Cornell Big Red track and field team, for which she was co-captain her senior year.[6]
-
Do you read this board? We had a whole thing on her just last week.
I try to, but many times the words are too big and I can't sound them out.
-
Do you read this board? We had a whole thing on her just last week.
I try to, but many times the words are too big and I can't sound them out.
-
Do you read this board? We had a whole thing on her just last week.
I try to, but many times the words are too big and I can't sound them out.
-
Sound these words out: big Tits
(.)(.)
-
Sound these words out: big Tits
(.)(.)
-
-
Me too. I thought he was talking to Nero about his home country.?
Wouldn't mind bringing her here to have
theirher company... -
-
-
BIG TITS DAMNIT!!!
( . )( . )
-
BIG TITS DAMNIT!!!
( . )( . )
-
BIG TITS DAMNIT!!!
( . )( . )
-
The 2018 Baker was our QB today. Simply lights out, elite level ball... minus that one snap.
-
This Baker and the Baker who hasn’t thrown an INT in the last 5 games has grown so much since 2018, but yes, is still the same QB.
Note to Baker. If they call a QB keeper, call a TO.??
-
Generally can't stand Jim Rome, but....
https://www.brownsnation.com/jim-rome-ive-had-the-back-of-americas-qb-the-whole-time/
-
Baker won "NFL Air Player of the Week"... whatevertheeff that is.
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/baker-mayfield-wins-nfl-s-air-player-of-the-week
-
Baker won "NFL Air Player of the Week"... whatevertheeff that is.
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/baker-mayfield-wins-nfl-s-air-player-of-the-week
Baker won "NFL Air Player of the Week"... whatevertheeff that is.
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/baker-mayfield-wins-nfl-s-air-player-of-the-week
I've always thought that Lay's chips could sponsor that trophy.
-
Baker won "NFL Air Player of the Week"... whatevertheeff that is.
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/baker-mayfield-wins-nfl-s-air-player-of-the-week
I've always thought that Lay's chips could sponsor that trophy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
