Baker Mayfield
-
-
BIG TITS DAMNIT!!!
( . )( . )
-
BIG TITS DAMNIT!!!
( . )( . )
-
BIG TITS DAMNIT!!!
( . )( . )
-
The 2018 Baker was our QB today. Simply lights out, elite level ball... minus that one snap.
-
This Baker and the Baker who hasn’t thrown an INT in the last 5 games has grown so much since 2018, but yes, is still the same QB.
Note to Baker. If they call a QB keeper, call a TO.??
-
Generally can't stand Jim Rome, but....
https://www.brownsnation.com/jim-rome-ive-had-the-back-of-americas-qb-the-whole-time/
-
Baker won "NFL Air Player of the Week"... whatevertheeff that is.
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/baker-mayfield-wins-nfl-s-air-player-of-the-week
-
Baker won "NFL Air Player of the Week"... whatevertheeff that is.
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/baker-mayfield-wins-nfl-s-air-player-of-the-week
Baker won "NFL Air Player of the Week"... whatevertheeff that is.
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/baker-mayfield-wins-nfl-s-air-player-of-the-week
I've always thought that Lay's chips could sponsor that trophy.
-
Baker won "NFL Air Player of the Week"... whatevertheeff that is.
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/baker-mayfield-wins-nfl-s-air-player-of-the-week
I've always thought that Lay's chips could sponsor that trophy.
-
-
A TOTALLY under appreciated aspect to Baker Mayfield is HE IS ALWAYS ON THE FIELD!!!
Think about that for a minute. We are most the may through his 3rd season and he hasn't missed a start yet. And I can only think of a handful of plays he didn't take the snap. After getting the snot beat out of him and the rib injuries, he stood in against a relentless Steelers pass rush. and only after the coach took pity on him I think, did he get pulled.
I've seen him take some vicious hits and he gets back up. The saying goes "you can't hit the ball if you aren't up at bat". Well Baker is in there every single week in a league filled with injured QB's... After seeing his performance last week and really the last 5 to 6 weeks now(the horrendous INT in Cinci) I've seen a different Mayfield.
-
A TOTALLY under appreciated aspect to Baker Mayfield is HE IS ALWAYS ON THE FIELD!!!
Think about that for a minute. We are most the may through his 3rd season and he hasn't missed a start yet. And I can only think of a handful of plays he didn't take the snap. After getting the snot beat out of him and the rib injuries, he stood in against a relentless Steelers pass rush. and only after the coach took pity on him I think, did he get pulled.
I've seen him take some vicious hits and he gets back up. The saying goes "you can't hit the ball if you aren't up at bat". Well Baker is in there every single week in a league filled with injured QB's... After seeing his performance last week and really the last 5 to 6 weeks now(the horrendous INT in Cinci) I've seen a different Mayfield.
A TOTALLY under appreciated aspect to Baker Mayfield is HE IS ALWAYS ON THE FIELD!!!
Think about that for a minute. We are most the may through his 3rd season and he hasn't missed a start yet. And I can only think of a handful of plays he didn't take the snap. After getting the snot beat out of him and the rib injuries, he stood in against a relentless Steelers pass rush. and only after the coach took pity on him I think, did he get pulled.
I've seen him take some vicious hits and he gets back up. The saying goes "you can't hit the ball if you aren't up at bat". Well Baker is in there every single week in a league filled with injured QB's... After seeing his performance last week and really the last 5 to 6 weeks now(the horrendous INT in Cinci) I've seen a different Mayfield.
Baker is certainly physically and mentally tough as nails, and his leadership is applauded even by Joe Namath, who knows about that stuff.
https://www.brownsnation.com/3-reasons-baker-mayfield-has-been-playing-better-lately/
https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-namath-says-baker-mayfields-leadership-is-contagious/
-
A TOTALLY under appreciated aspect to Baker Mayfield is HE IS ALWAYS ON THE FIELD!!!
Think about that for a minute. We are most the may through his 3rd season and he hasn't missed a start yet. And I can only think of a handful of plays he didn't take the snap. After getting the snot beat out of him and the rib injuries, he stood in against a relentless Steelers pass rush. and only after the coach took pity on him I think, did he get pulled.
I've seen him take some vicious hits and he gets back up. The saying goes "you can't hit the ball if you aren't up at bat". Well Baker is in there every single week in a league filled with injured QB's... After seeing his performance last week and really the last 5 to 6 weeks now(the horrendous INT in Cinci) I've seen a different Mayfield.
A TOTALLY under appreciated aspect to Baker Mayfield is HE IS ALWAYS ON THE FIELD!!!
Think about that for a minute. We are most the may through his 3rd season and he hasn't missed a start yet. And I can only think of a handful of plays he didn't take the snap. After getting the snot beat out of him and the rib injuries, he stood in against a relentless Steelers pass rush. and only after the coach took pity on him I think, did he get pulled.
I've seen him take some vicious hits and he gets back up. The saying goes "you can't hit the ball if you aren't up at bat". Well Baker is in there every single week in a league filled with injured QB's... After seeing his performance last week and really the last 5 to 6 weeks now(the horrendous INT in Cinci) I've seen a different Mayfield.
Hear hear!!
-
There are so many things I want to write about Baker, but I don't have the time (I'm sure everyone is very upset, lol). The first thing I want to mention is how good he's been on 3rd down, especially 3rd and long. How many GIGANTIC conversions has he made? Some at crucial times in the game, backed up in our end zone, or a 3rd and 18 against the Texans when it's windy AF. He's made an obscene amount of huge plays, and don't get me started on some of the drops.
What we're learning is that if you don't pressure Baker, he WILL hurt you. That's kind of what gives me pause this Monday, and I don't love the fact that we haven't played well at all against teams that can really get after the QB. The Ravens' defense isn't what it used to be, but they've got big time names capable of winning and getting home to the qb. They've got size and DL's who knock down passes. I will almost guarantee that we won't be able to sit back and pick them apart like we did Tennessee.
Oddly enough, the Cowboys were able to largely stymie the Ravens' aggressive pass rush, and did so with many backups on their OL. That makes me feel A LITTLE better, but not much. Yes, week 1 was a long time ago, but let's not act like it's a different Baltimore team. It's the same one that totally humiliated us, and we looked like hot garbage. And that's WITH a healthy team.
I do believe that we're somewhat different from week 1 and that we've obviously grown. Playing Baltimore almost always comes down to a couple very simple things: Can you stop them on 4th down? Can you get 7 instead of 3? Can you avoid turnovers? That's basically it. Easy to say, hard to do.
I will say that a win totally changes how I see our team and our post season aspirations. If we win...we're probably becoming a team who will scare some people come January. Let's not only GET to the playoffs...let's WIN the playoffs.
-
There are so many things I want to write about Baker, but I don't have the time (I'm sure everyone is very upset, lol). The first thing I want to mention is how good he's been on 3rd down, especially 3rd and long. How many GIGANTIC conversions has he made? Some at crucial times in the game, backed up in our end zone, or a 3rd and 18 against the Texans when it's windy AF. He's made an obscene amount of huge plays, and don't get me started on some of the drops.
What we're learning is that if you don't pressure Baker, he WILL hurt you. That's kind of what gives me pause this Monday, and I don't love the fact that we haven't played well at all against teams that can really get after the QB. The Ravens' defense isn't what it used to be, but they've got big time names capable of winning and getting home to the qb. They've got size and DL's who knock down passes. I will almost guarantee that we won't be able to sit back and pick them apart like we did Tennessee.
Oddly enough, the Cowboys were able to largely stymie the Ravens' aggressive pass rush, and did so with many backups on their OL. That makes me feel A LITTLE better, but not much. Yes, week 1 was a long time ago, but let's not act like it's a different Baltimore team. It's the same one that totally humiliated us, and we looked like hot garbage. And that's WITH a healthy team.
I do believe that we're somewhat different from week 1 and that we've obviously grown. Playing Baltimore almost always comes down to a couple very simple things: Can you stop them on 4th down? Can you get 7 instead of 3? Can you avoid turnovers? That's basically it. Easy to say, hard to do.
I will say that a win totally changes how I see our team and our post season aspirations. If we win...we're probably becoming a team who will scare some people come January. Let's not only GET to the playoffs...let's WIN the playoffs.
There are so many things I want to write about Baker, but I don't have the time (I'm sure everyone is very upset, lol). The first thing I want to mention is how good he's been on 3rd down, especially 3rd and long. How many GIGANTIC conversions has he made? Some at crucial times in the game, backed up in our end zone, or a 3rd and 18 against the Texans when it's windy AF. He's made an obscene amount of huge plays, and don't get me started on some of the drops.
What we're learning is that if you don't pressure Baker, he WILL hurt you. That's kind of what gives me pause this Monday, and I don't love the fact that we haven't played well at all against teams that can really get after the QB. The Ravens' defense isn't what it used to be, but they've got big time names capable of winning and getting home to the qb. They've got size and DL's who knock down passes. I will almost guarantee that we won't be able to sit back and pick them apart like we did Tennessee.
Oddly enough, the Cowboys were able to largely stymie the Ravens' aggressive pass rush, and did so with many backups on their OL. That makes me feel A LITTLE better, but not much. Yes, week 1 was a long time ago, but let's not act like it's a different Baltimore team. It's the same one that totally humiliated us, and we looked like hot garbage. And that's WITH a healthy team.
I do believe that we're somewhat different from week 1 and that we've obviously grown. Playing Baltimore almost always comes down to a couple very simple things: Can you stop them on 4th down? Can you get 7 instead of 3? Can you avoid turnovers? That's basically it. Easy to say, hard to do.
I will say that a win totally changes how I see our team and our post season aspirations. If we win...we're probably becoming a team who will scare some people come January. Let's not only GET to the playoffs...let's WIN the playoffs.
Were probably gonna do more max protection than normal by running a lot of TE sets and a big front...
-
A TOTALLY under appreciated aspect to Baker Mayfield is HE IS ALWAYS ON THE FIELD!!!
Think about that for a minute. We are most the may through his 3rd season and he hasn't missed a start yet. And I can only think of a handful of plays he didn't take the snap. After getting the snot beat out of him and the rib injuries, he stood in against a relentless Steelers pass rush. and only after the coach took pity on him I think, did he get pulled.
I've seen him take some vicious hits and he gets back up. The saying goes "you can't hit the ball if you aren't up at bat". Well Baker is in there every single week in a league filled with injured QB's... After seeing his performance last week and really the last 5 to 6 weeks now(the horrendous INT in Cinci) I've seen a different Mayfield.
Baker is certainly physically and mentally tough as nails, and his leadership is applauded even by Joe Namath, who knows about that stuff.
https://www.brownsnation.com/3-reasons-baker-mayfield-has-been-playing-better-lately/
https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-namath-says-baker-mayfields-leadership-is-contagious/
Baker is certainly physically and mentally tough as nails, and his leadership is applauded even by Joe Namath, who knows about that stuff.
https://www.brownsnation.com/3-reasons-baker-mayfield-has-been-playing-better-lately/
https://www.brownsnation.com/joe-namath-says-baker-mayfields-leadership-is-contagious/
Joe is looking at it only from the QB point of view. But our other QB that threw the 1st down to Baker is the real leader of this entire team.
Landry has led a complete mental turnaround in there which is affecting everyone including Baker IMO.
-
Berry talks Mayfield... https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-gm-says-baker-mayfield-deserves-a-lot-of-credit-for-approach-to-2020-seas
@tour2ma said:
Not me, but we know gumby was there...
I think we may have even seen him on TV as there was a shot of what appeared to be a Father-son sitting next to each other... one in a MG #95 and the other in a Chubb #24 as the gumster advertised would be worn.
Looking as if they found the Gumster a few times... Above posted Mayfield link has me behind Browns bench at 2:08 in video. 9:38 left in 2nd quarter after Higgy stands up from nice grab.. Ya see that wuss ? to the lower row, to my left that looks cold
,with the blonde, double hat'ed in the Titans Jacket? After choices.. He ended up wearing my Chubb jersey under that wuss coat
on his way out... Business is Business..
-
Berry talks Mayfield... https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-gm-says-baker-mayfield-deserves-a-lot-of-credit-for-approach-to-2020-seas
@tour2ma said:
Not me, but we know gumby was there...
I think we may have even seen him on TV as there was a shot of what appeared to be a Father-son sitting next to each other... one in a MG #95 and the other in a Chubb #24 as the gumster advertised would be worn.
Looking as if they found the Gumster a few times... Above posted Mayfield link has me behind Browns bench at 2:08 in video. 9:38 left in 2nd quarter after Higgy stands up from nice grab.. Ya see that wuss ? to the lower row, to my left that looks cold
,with the blonde, double hat'ed in the Titans Jacket? After choices.. He ended up wearing my Chubb jersey under that wuss coat
on his way out... Business is Business..
Berry talks Mayfield... https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-gm-says-baker-mayfield-deserves-a-lot-of-credit-for-approach-to-2020-seas
Looking as if they found the Gumster a few times... Above posted Mayfield link has me behind Browns bench at 2:08 in video. 9:38 left in 2nd quarter after Higgy stands up from nice grab.. Ya see that wuss ? to the lower row, to my left that looks cold
,with the blonde, double hat'ed in the Titans Jacket? After choices.. He ended up wearing my Chubb jersey under that wuss coat
on his way out... Business is Business..
You wearing the 95 or the 6?
Pretty sure that was you I originally posted about. It was an actual, tight, fans-in-the-stands shot.
-
Berry talks Mayfield... https://www.nfl.com/news/browns-gm-says-baker-mayfield-deserves-a-lot-of-credit-for-approach-to-2020-seas
Looking as if they found the Gumster a few times... Above posted Mayfield link has me behind Browns bench at 2:08 in video. 9:38 left in 2nd quarter after Higgy stands up from nice grab.. Ya see that wuss ? to the lower row, to my left that looks cold
,with the blonde, double hat'ed in the Titans Jacket? After choices.. He ended up wearing my Chubb jersey under that wuss coat
on his way out... Business is Business..
You wearing the 95 or the 6?
Pretty sure that was you I originally posted about. It was an actual, tight, fans-in-the-stands shot.
You wearing the 95 or the 6?
Pretty sure that was you I originally posted about. It was an actual, tight, fans-in-the-stands shot.
I'm wearing the 95 Garrett jersey.. #6 is a solid former HS (Perrysburg)) OL coach orginally from Toledo. His wife took a job transfer to Athens,TN (our ticket source).. His Wife & My wife (wore the Chubb jersey) are up in a Nashville Hospital Business Suite that only allowed 8 members... Our group only had visitation rights on beer runs.
.but the suite did have a bomb diggity bathroom.. Shhhh!? (we never missed a snap)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login