Big Ben sets new record
-
To be fair, it seems that almost most Steeler trolls have been run off of here.
You're welcome.
At least Vag has the courage to stick it out and take his medicine. Either that or he is truly a masochist.
What medicine? You are wrong more.than you are right when talking to me. I wish I had documented all your horrid steeler takes. It goes back as far as super bowl xl for me. "The steelers can't and won't win with that offensive line" was the general gist coming out of your mouth.
What medicine? You are wrong more.than you are right when talking to me. I wish I had documented all your horrid steeler takes. It goes back as far as super bowl xl for me. "The steelers can't and won't win with that offensive line" was the general gist coming out of your mouth.
Oh, I have kicked your ass up and down the county. You are just too dumb to know it. And also, now you are just a fucking liar. I never said any such thing about the Steeler's OL. If I recall when I did my unit comparisons I stated that the Browns and the Steelers had fairly even OLs...both of which I said could be among the best in the league, and that has apparently proven to be the case.
I said our RBs and WRs and TEs were better. (WRs were....until we lost OBJ...and before it seemed that Claypool developed.) I said our DLs and our DBs were close to even. (again, before the Browns lost two potential DB starters.....but they are still about even likely even then). But obviously, the Steelers LB corps is much superior. Steelers have 3 Ist round picks there, Browns have invested nothing close to that (a 3rd rounder is the highest pick in Browns LB corps...and that guy did get a pick 6 today.).
-
Vagitron is becoming a bit much Showing his true colors.
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
-
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
?
-
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
Classic!!!
-
True colors? Giving gipper the shit he deserves? That's a battle as old as time. You new here?
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
He is lucky. If I didn't give him shit....no one else would pay one bit of attention to him.
-
In some places the battle of good vs evil is timeless.
In some forums you have Ford vs Chevy, or David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar, or even Tastes Great vs Less Filling.
On the Browns Board its Gip vs Vag....grab your popcorn.
He is lucky. If I didn't give him shit....no one else would pay one bit of attention to him.
He is lucky. If I didn't give him shit....no one else would pay one bit of attention to him.
So here is the thing gipper. I talk to several people privately. I get what I need from this board with or without you here. If you want to feel special that's fine. When you're older and your body starts to really slow down Id bet you will pay someone to throw you a fucking parade for making it up a flight of stairs. I like to argue. You ain't bothering me big guy. I also don't need the attention.
-

-
Two guys on your roster right now are roped up in sexual assault allegations. Winslow is out raping old widows too. You may want to let this one die. The only thing Ben rapes is the afc north, specifically the Browns. Kudos to baker for finally taking the wins record from Ben at first energy. ?
-

-
He is lucky. If I didn't give him shit....no one else would pay one bit of attention to him.
So here is the thing gipper. I talk to several people privately. I get what I need from this board with or without you here. If you want to feel special that's fine. When you're older and your body starts to really slow down Id bet you will pay someone to throw you a fucking parade for making it up a flight of stairs. I like to argue. You ain't bothering me big guy. I also don't need the attention.
So here is the thing gipper. I talk to several people privately. I get what I need from this board with or without you here. If you want to feel special that's fine. When you're older and your body starts to really slow down Id bet you will pay someone to throw you a fucking parade for making it up a flight of stairs. I like to argue. You ain't bothering me big guy. I also don't need the attention.
I am already at the point where I am old and my body starts to let me down.....you must not read any of the rest of this board or you would know my issues lately.
And yes, you are an attention whore, and I am one of your Johns who lets you fulfill your purpose of letting you give me a cyber blow job.
-
So here is the thing gipper. I talk to several people privately. I get what I need from this board with or without you here. If you want to feel special that's fine. When you're older and your body starts to really slow down Id bet you will pay someone to throw you a fucking parade for making it up a flight of stairs. I like to argue. You ain't bothering me big guy. I also don't need the attention.
I am already at the point where I am old and my body starts to let me down.....you must not read any of the rest of this board or you would know my issues lately.
And yes, you are an attention whore, and I am one of your Johns who lets you fulfill your purpose of letting you give me a cyber blow job.
I am already at the point where I am old and my body starts to let me down.....you must not read any of the rest of this board or you would know my issues lately.
And yes, you are an attention whore, and I am one of your Johns who lets you fulfill your purpose of letting you give me a cyber blow job.
You are correct, I don't read the rest of the board. If I were an attention whore I'd be here everyday. Check your post count and the length of time you've been here and then pick a new attention whore. I've got a mirror.
-
I am already at the point where I am old and my body starts to let me down.....you must not read any of the rest of this board or you would know my issues lately.
And yes, you are an attention whore, and I am one of your Johns who lets you fulfill your purpose of letting you give me a cyber blow job.
You are correct, I don't read the rest of the board. If I were an attention whore I'd be here everyday. Check your post count and the length of time you've been here and then pick a new attention whore. I've got a mirror.
You are correct, I don't read the rest of the board. If I were an attention whore I'd be here everyday. Check your post count and the length of time you've been here and then pick a new attention whore. I've got a mirror.
So, you are a narcissist....only reading posts where your name comes up....looking at yourself in the mirror. Yep, you are an attention whore...but you dedicate all your attention to yourself apparently. We should call you Lady Marmalade.
Gitchy gitchy yaya dada.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login