No more Indians
-
-
Great way to alienate what's left of your fan base before moving the team.
WSS
Great way to alienate what's left of your fan base before moving the team.
WSS
Agreed. Move 'em larry boy...who gives a damn? What effin' city will pay for THAT name?
Mike
-
Great way to alienate what's left of your fan base before moving the team.
WSS
Agreed. Move 'em larry boy...who gives a damn? What effin' city will pay for THAT name?
Mike
Agreed. Move 'em larry boy...who gives a damn? What effin' city will pay for THAT name?
Mike
Exactly. And to be honest I don't mind the name Guardians. If Cleveland were to get another NHL Franchise I could live with that. But not just to kiss the Liberals ass.
But for anybody here who thought the name Indians was racist and approve of the change I'll say right now I'll pay the first hour of your moving expenses to get your s*** off Indian land and turn it back over to them.
WSS
-
Keep the baseball team and get rid of the Cavs for an NHL team
-
Sucks! I'm sick of all this "PC" crap! What about the Chicago Blackhawks, the Atlanta Braves, the Seminoles, the KC Chiefs? Just to name a few. Did I say the whole thing SUCKS!!!
??
-
Sucks! I'm sick of all this "PC" crap! What about the Chicago Blackhawks, the Atlanta Braves, the Seminoles, the KC Chiefs? Just to name a few. Did I say the whole thing SUCKS!!!
??
Sucks! I'm sick of all this "PC" crap! What about the Chicago Blackhawks, the Atlanta Braves, the Seminoles, the KC Chiefs? Just to name a few. Did I say the whole thing SUCKS!!!
??
Agreed.
-
Sucks! I'm sick of all this "PC" crap! What about the Chicago Blackhawks, the Atlanta Braves, the Seminoles, the KC Chiefs? Just to name a few. Did I say the whole thing SUCKS!!!
??
Sucks! I'm sick of all this "PC" crap! What about the Chicago Blackhawks, the Atlanta Braves, the Seminoles, the KC Chiefs? Just to name a few. Did I say the whole thing SUCKS!!!
??
ps: You forgot the New York Yankees.
Mike
-
Sucks! I'm sick of all this "PC" crap! What about the Chicago Blackhawks, the Atlanta Braves, the Seminoles, the KC Chiefs? Just to name a few. Did I say the whole thing SUCKS!!!
??
ps: You forgot the New York Yankees.
Mike
ps: You forgot the New York Yankees.
Mike
Yankees.. Thats anti-Communism...
-
Guardians are you kidding me ! Ugh. I could think of 10 better in 10 seconds.
Bad move.
Exactly- they had a damn year and the best they could come up with is "GUARDIANS"? Pardon my French, but that is plain fucking stupid. So, so lame... May as well have renamed them the Cleveland PCs (for politically correct). Yeah- Crusaders, Spyders...
Didn't take much brainpower to come up with their new mascot..

-
Plus unfortunately none of the talking heads or voices over a microphone in Cleveland sports who rely on the good graces of the dolans for much of their stations profit are going to have the balls to speak out against it.
WSS
-
Plus unfortunately none of the talking heads or voices over a microphone in Cleveland sports who rely on the good graces of the dolans for much of their stations profit are going to have the balls to speak out against it.
WSS
Plus unfortunately none of the talking heads or voices over a microphone in Cleveland sports who rely on the good graces of the dolans for much of their stations profit are going to have the balls to speak out against it.
WSS
They like royalty checks too...
-
They could have really given them a name with a Cleveland connection:

-
Could be simple and just call them Tribe, since that's what most fans use anyway.
Could be simple and just call them Tribe, since that's what most fans use anyway.
I'd be all for that instead of the Guardian Angels.

-
Is the stadium going to be nicknamed the “G” spot?
-
Is the stadium going to be nicknamed the “G” spot?
Maybe.
Or something like the "girls just want to have fun" spot ? (or something else very non Indians)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login