Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Tribe Board
  3. Back from "the" game...

Back from "the" game...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Tribe Board
4 Posts 3 Posters 852 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CIMO. C
    • 684 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    C CIMO. wrote on last edited by CIMO.
    #1

    I have to admit, I cheered a little before I realized what I was doing. Almost surreal.

    http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=6103951

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • BrownB499 BrownB499B
      • 571 Posts
      • 32 Reputation
      BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      He's going to be a new Sox nation hero

      They're searching for a leader to take over for Poppy's fading star and he fits the bill

      great person & great personality,he's landed at the right place at the right time

      I'm not a big Red Sox fan but I'd like to see Victor carry this team

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Booker B
        • 95 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        B Booker wrote on last edited by
        #3

        The sounds of all those Red Sux fans in Texas is sickening.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • BrownB499B BrownB499

          He's going to be a new Sox nation hero

          They're searching for a leader to take over for Poppy's fading star and he fits the bill

          great person & great personality,he's landed at the right place at the right time

          I'm not a big Red Sox fan but I'd like to see Victor carry this team

          CIMO. C
          • 684 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          C CIMO. wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @brownb499 said:

          I'm not a big Red Sox fan but I'd like to see Victor carry this team

          I can't quite figure it out. I can't stand seeing him in that uniform, but I gave him a few claps before each at bat and seeing him up in that situation in the 9th inning was too much. I guess I'll have to root for him during his at bats, but I hope he leads them to an early exit.

          The sounds of all those Red Sux fans in Texas is sickening.

          No kidding. At least last night Youkilis wasn't playing...last time I was at a Rangers-Red Sox game I got tricked into booing when all those asses were saying "youk".

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate