Skip to content

***Browns VS Steelers Gameday Thread***

The Browns Board
250 35 7.8k 1
  • @sdbacker80 said:

    We don’t know how to beat the Steelers 

    Yet they did

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #92

    @tinythinker said:

    Yet they did

    31-13 next week bad guys.

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #93

    11.gif.9f3ba0c18a87507cc4297f27905cc3af.gif

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #94

    WOOF WOOF

  • F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
    #95

    Thank God - draught is over!

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #96

    LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    PLAYOFF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

  • Hard to celebrate this one.  Steelers wanted this more today. 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Hard to celebrate this one.  Steelers wanted this more today. 

    I'll celebrate anyway.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Hard to celebrate this one.  Steelers wanted this more today. 

    I'll celebrate anyway.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'll celebrate anyway.

    Me too!

  • Hard to celebrate this one.  Steelers wanted this more today. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #99

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Hard to celebrate this one.  Steelers wanted this more today. 

    I'm not going to apologize for 11 wins and playoffs; especially with all the starters that have been out week after week.  If this bothers other people too - then find a new FUCKING HOBBY!

    You try playing chess replacing several attack pieces with pawns every week and let me know how EASY the play calling is.

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    damn i musta paced a few miles during the game

  • Hard to celebrate this one.  Steelers wanted this more today. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Hard to celebrate this one.  Steelers wanted this more today. 

    Then go root for the Stools...

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    A long  tough way from......

    7WDAQL7XYJERJJS4CQON7UFHXQ.JPG

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    Definitely an uncomfortable win, but it beats losing.

  • damn i musta paced a few miles during the game

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @atom said:

    damn i musta paced a few miles during the game

    I hear ya!  I was just bragging I had a couple black hairs left on my dome.  Not any more man!

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    would have loved to be in Cleveland today and next week just bring the Chubb

  • @atom said:

    damn i musta paced a few miles during the game

    I hear ya!  I was just bragging I had a couple black hairs left on my dome.  Not any more man!

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    I hear ya!  I was just bragging I had a couple black hairs left on my dome.  Not any more man!

    lots of different emotions today 

  • @flugel said:

    I hear ya!  I was just bragging I had a couple black hairs left on my dome.  Not any more man!

    lots of different emotions today 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @atom said:

    lots of different emotions today 

    Listen to me.  You DESERVE to feel great today regardless of the bi-polarcoaster they put us on.  Last year's team would have quit so many times this year when adversity struck.  This team took it on and we should be proud of them for the outcome of 11 wins!

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Hard to celebrate this one.  Steelers wanted this more today. 

    I'm not going to apologize for 11 wins and playoffs; especially with all the starters that have been out week after week.  If this bothers other people too - then find a new FUCKING HOBBY!

    You try playing chess replacing several attack pieces with pawns every week and let me know how EASY the play calling is.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80

    @flugel said:

    I'm not going to apologize for 11 wins and playoffs; especially with all the starters that have been out week after week.  If this bothers other people too - then find a new FUCKING HOBBY!

    You try playing chess replacing several attack pieces with pawns every week and let me know how EASY the play calling is.

    Yeah.  I hear you. playoffs. Got the dub. 
     

    Play calling was awful.  They were Need to be better next week. 
     

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Not our best, but I'll take it.

    I do think we missed Callahan on the sideline today, but pretty sure he was virtually in the locker room at halftime. Looked a lil better in the 2nd half.

    Big mystery for me was Hunt having so much less success than Chubb.

  • @atom said:

    lots of different emotions today 

    Listen to me.  You DESERVE to feel great today regardless of the bi-polarcoaster they put us on.  Last year's team would have quit so many times this year when adversity struck.  This team took it on and we should be proud of them for the outcome of 11 wins!

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80

    @flugel said:

    Listen to me.  You DESERVE to feel great today regardless of the bi-polarcoaster they put us on.  Last year's team would have quit so many times this year when adversity struck.  This team took it on,

    I second this...but we get in our own way a lot still.

    Baby steps I guess.

    Please blitz Ben next week.   On offense commit to the run. Let the chips fall where they may 

  • Not our best, but I'll take it.

    I do think we missed Callahan on the sideline today, but pretty sure he was virtually in the locker room at halftime. Looked a lil better in the 2nd half.

    Big mystery for me was Hunt having so much less success than Chubb.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80

    @tour2ma said:

    Not our best, but I'll take it.

    I do think we missed Callahan on the sideline today, but pretty sure he was virtually in the locker room at halftime. Looked a lil better in the 2nd half.

    Big mystery for me was Hunt having so much less success than Chubb.

    Yeah...and then Chubb on the biggest drive of the game on the sideline.  Dang 3rd and 2. Pass?  Nick Chubb twice please