***Browns VS Steelers Gameday Thread***
-
Pitspuke radio talking heads were saying
They dont fear anything Baker can do...but they do fear Chubb and his skills.
I wish my dad was still alive to see it. He was a big Brown's fanI’m so happy for the entire City of Cleveland and fans around the world but Jimmy D is the one I’m most happy for! Love listening to you every weekend and couldn’t possibly imagine a game without him! Go Browns! God Bless all! Playoffs? PLAYOFFS!“and the only thing that’s missing is all of you” wow what a call!and again... Fuk Pittsburgh ! it's about what we do going into Heinz to wreck their F'n season ? -
-
What is the "Big Brother" bullshit that Ryan Clark was spewing? Other than the fact that the Steelers are 13 years older than the Brown.....going back to 1933 vs. 1946....there ain't no big brother relationship going on. They each have about the same number of playoff appearances over the many year....maybe 2-3 years difference. Browns have more championships. They each have about the same number of Hall of Fame players. Ownership stability....and lately, management and coaching stability have been the only things that have allowed the Steelers to gain an edge in the last yea many years.
-
-
Kevin Stefanski gave the game ball to Browns owner Jimmy Haslam
Coach Kevin Stefanski thanked the person who made the Browns playoff run possible with the game ball. The Browns coach delivered the ball from Sunday’s win over Pittsburgh to Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam.
Stefanski made a point of recognizing the ownership in his postgame press conference.
“Want to make note that I gave a game ball out to Jimmy Haslam in there. Dee (Haslam) and Jimmy and the entire (Haslam and Johnson) family just have been so supportive of this group, and anything we needed in such a unique season, they have been right there,” Stefanski said. “Really organizationally, just thinking about all of the people who have wanted this and wanted to taste this, I am really proud to be a part of this for them – people who have been with the organization for a long time, and they deserve this so I am happy for them.”
-
G00d Morning Winners ! ! ?

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/gallery/top-30-photos-from-the-browns-win-over-the-steelers/
Woke up to the best hangover ever... And I don't care ?
-
Pitspuke radio talking heads were saying
They dont fear anything Baker can do...but they do fear Chubb and his skills.
I wish my dad was still alive to see it. He was a big Brown's fanI’m so happy for the entire City of Cleveland and fans around the world but Jimmy D is the one I’m most happy for! Love listening to you every weekend and couldn’t possibly imagine a game without him! Go Browns! God Bless all! Playoffs? PLAYOFFS!“and the only thing that’s missing is all of you” wow what a call!and again... Fuk Pittsburgh ! it's about what we do going into Heinz to wreck their F'n season ? -
Kevin Stefanski gave the game ball to Browns owner Jimmy Haslam
Coach Kevin Stefanski thanked the person who made the Browns playoff run possible with the game ball. The Browns coach delivered the ball from Sunday’s win over Pittsburgh to Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam.
Stefanski made a point of recognizing the ownership in his postgame press conference.
“Want to make note that I gave a game ball out to Jimmy Haslam in there. Dee (Haslam) and Jimmy and the entire (Haslam and Johnson) family just have been so supportive of this group, and anything we needed in such a unique season, they have been right there,” Stefanski said. “Really organizationally, just thinking about all of the people who have wanted this and wanted to taste this, I am really proud to be a part of this for them – people who have been with the organization for a long time, and they deserve this so I am happy for them.”
-
https://www.brownsnation.com/browns-troll-juju-smith-schuster-with-tiktok-dance-after-win/
sorry - I keep posting a link, and it's text, until Paste it back in again. Very strange, dammit.
-
-
I think they backed up Alice Cooper at the Rubber Bowl concert I attended along with Dr. John. Also 1972 I believe.
You have a good memory there Gip in fact it was August 5, 1972 where it shows two concerts that day at the rubber bowl but they occasionally did early/late concerts in one day.
Alice Cooper is indeed the businessman doing 2,960 concerts ! See the screenshots below or the link for everyone. I know I saw him back then but will look it up later. https://www.concertarchives.org/bands/alice-cooper?page=56#concert-table
-
-
I think they backed up Alice Cooper at the Rubber Bowl concert I attended along with Dr. John. Also 1972 I believe.
You have a good memory there Gip in fact it was August 5, 1972 where it shows two concerts that day at the rubber bowl but they occasionally did early/late concerts in one day.
Alice Cooper is indeed the businessman doing 2,960 concerts ! See the screenshots below or the link for everyone. I know I saw him back then but will look it up later. https://www.concertarchives.org/bands/alice-cooper?page=56#concert-table
You have a good memory there Gip in fact it was August 5, 1972 where it shows two concerts that day at the rubber bowl but they occasionally did early/late concerts in one day.
Alice Cooper is indeed the businessman doing 2,960 concerts ! See the screenshots below or the link for everyone. I know I saw him back then but will look it up later. https://www.concertarchives.org/bands/alice-cooper?page=56#concert-table
They have him down as doing two shows that same day. I recall being out there practically all day and night. We were right up near the stage. No recollection whatsoever of Quicksilver or Dr Hook or Foghat. I don't know where that is coming from. That has to be a different date, different city. Completely off.
-
You have a good memory there Gip in fact it was August 5, 1972 where it shows two concerts that day at the rubber bowl but they occasionally did early/late concerts in one day.
Alice Cooper is indeed the businessman doing 2,960 concerts ! See the screenshots below or the link for everyone. I know I saw him back then but will look it up later. https://www.concertarchives.org/bands/alice-cooper?page=56#concert-table
They have him down as doing two shows that same day. I recall being out there practically all day and night. We were right up near the stage. No recollection whatsoever of Quicksilver or Dr Hook or Foghat. I don't know where that is coming from. That has to be a different date, different city. Completely off.
They have him down as doing two shows that same day. I recall being out there practically all day and night. We were right up near the stage. No recollection whatsoever of Quicksilver or Dr Hook or Foghat. I don't know where that is coming from. That has to be a different date, different city. Completely off.
It says the date is 1990.
-
They have him down as doing two shows that same day. I recall being out there practically all day and night. We were right up near the stage. No recollection whatsoever of Quicksilver or Dr Hook or Foghat. I don't know where that is coming from. That has to be a different date, different city. Completely off.
It says the date is 1990.
It says the date is 1990.
That's part of the next column showing number of concerts per year.
The 1972 is the correct date for the rubber bowl.
-
You have a good memory there Gip in fact it was August 5, 1972 where it shows two concerts that day at the rubber bowl but they occasionally did early/late concerts in one day.
Alice Cooper is indeed the businessman doing 2,960 concerts ! See the screenshots below or the link for everyone. I know I saw him back then but will look it up later. https://www.concertarchives.org/bands/alice-cooper?page=56#concert-table
They have him down as doing two shows that same day. I recall being out there practically all day and night. We were right up near the stage. No recollection whatsoever of Quicksilver or Dr Hook or Foghat. I don't know where that is coming from. That has to be a different date, different city. Completely off.
They have him down as doing two shows that same day. I recall being out there practically all day and night. We were right up near the stage. No recollection whatsoever of Quicksilver or Dr Hook or Foghat. I don't know where that is coming from. That has to be a different date, different city. Completely off.
This is indeed confusing unless there was a list minute change. I show song lineups for both August 5 dates. But maybe you should remember this:
-
Now that's what you call a sound career move...
I honestly thought Haslam would have spoken for a bit longer. He said a word or two and bounced. I'm sure this game ball was special...but can you IMAGINE what it would be like to get NEXT week's game ball?
That's where my imagination is hanging out these days. Knocking those assholes out of the playoffs and catapulting us into the stratosphere of fan mania.
-
I was at this show
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dispatch.com/amp/4008228001
-
Surprises: Vincent Taylor 67.9, Phillips 66.8 Taki 69.9, Gustin 70.0, Hodge 77.9, Hooper 70.3
Surprised in a bad way: Wilson 53.5, Vernon 39.2, Ogun 52.8, Hunt 49.8
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
