Skip to content

***Browns VS Steelers Gameday Thread***

The Browns Board
250 35 7.8k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    Fahrenheit is the proper system. I will explain further when I have time. 

    Let’s kick the Steeler’s celsiASS!

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Let’s kick the Steeler’s celsiASS!

    lol...

    Way to bring us all together!

  • @tour2ma said:

    Actually it is over 2 deg C... (36-32)/1.8 = 4/1.8 = 2.22222222...

    I'm not only here to correct your occasional English faux pas....

    Proper is in the eye of the beholder, however, what is undeniable is that your "proper system" is less precise.

    As is degrees Kelvin vs. Rankin... 😉

    Now I now how the conversion works, thanks. I knew 32F was near 0C and that's pretty much about it. 

    The calorie is a unit of energy defined as the amount of heat needed to raise a quantity of water by one degree of temperature.

    As for Farenheit, it can be more precise, the problem it's not relatable to other units like calories and almost exclusive to America I believe. 
     
    But most important. It's a fucking joke. 
     
    Go Browns!!! 
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @nero said:

    Now I now how the conversion works, thanks. I knew 32F was near 0C and that's pretty much about it. 

    The calorie is a unit of energy defined as the amount of heat needed to raise a quantity of water by one degree of temperature.

    As for Farenheit, it can be more precise, the problem it's not relatable to other units like calories and almost exclusive to America I believe. 
     
    But most important. It's a fucking joke. 
     
    Go Browns!!! 

    Us scientists have been using the metric system for years. Americans are just too stubborn or Retarded to convert to the system 95% of the rest of the world uses. Gipper's pills are measured in grams, milligrams,  or micrograms.  Buying gas by the liter is more precise than buying it by the gallon.  

    Sheeze. 0 C= freezing. 100 C= boiling.  37 C human body temperature.  

    Shut the hell up already Gipper. 

  • @nero said:

    Now I now how the conversion works, thanks. I knew 32F was near 0C and that's pretty much about it. 

    The calorie is a unit of energy defined as the amount of heat needed to raise a quantity of water by one degree of temperature.

    As for Farenheit, it can be more precise, the problem it's not relatable to other units like calories and almost exclusive to America I believe. 
     
    But most important. It's a fucking joke. 
     
    Go Browns!!! 

    Us scientists have been using the metric system for years. Americans are just too stubborn or Retarded to convert to the system 95% of the rest of the world uses. Gipper's pills are measured in grams, milligrams,  or micrograms.  Buying gas by the liter is more precise than buying it by the gallon.  

    Sheeze. 0 C= freezing. 100 C= boiling.  37 C human body temperature.  

    Shut the hell up already Gipper. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #19

    @hoorta said:

    Buying gas by the liter is more precise than buying it by the gallon.  

    Ummmm.... but those litres are much more expensive.

    plus my pump here in East Texas all report gallons to three decimal places...

    Just sayin'... 😉

    GO BROWNS!

  • @nero said:

    Now I now how the conversion works, thanks. I knew 32F was near 0C and that's pretty much about it. 

    The calorie is a unit of energy defined as the amount of heat needed to raise a quantity of water by one degree of temperature.

    As for Farenheit, it can be more precise, the problem it's not relatable to other units like calories and almost exclusive to America I believe. 
     
    But most important. It's a fucking joke. 
     
    Go Browns!!! 

    Us scientists have been using the metric system for years. Americans are just too stubborn or Retarded to convert to the system 95% of the rest of the world uses. Gipper's pills are measured in grams, milligrams,  or micrograms.  Buying gas by the liter is more precise than buying it by the gallon.  

    Sheeze. 0 C= freezing. 100 C= boiling.  37 C human body temperature.  

    Shut the hell up already Gipper. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @hoorta said:

    Americans are just too stubborn or Retarded 

    Yes.

  • @hoorta said:

    Buying gas by the liter is more precise than buying it by the gallon.  

    Ummmm.... but those litres are much more expensive.

    plus my pump here in East Texas all report gallons to three decimal places...

    Just sayin'... 😉

    GO BROWNS!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    Ummmm.... My pump here in East Texas all report gallons to three decimal places...

    Just sayin'... 😉

    GO BROWNS!

    My pump will break it down to milliliters. 🙂

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #22

    If someone was going to take a stand for Fahrenheit, against all reason, I should have guessed it would be Gipper

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
    #23

    It's so touching that the Cleveland Browns can even unite people with different unit systems in the same fandom. I'm almost in tears. 

    GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Spain DRIVES on the RIGHT side of the road. Check. But they use Celsius? Instead of Fahrenheit?

    One right out of two...oh well.

    One more time - every single freaking time, these Cleveland Browns have WON at least one game after a loss. I think it was four games won after a loss - twice.

    Isn't a matter of hoping - we KNOW the Browns are going to leave it all out on the field - and kick squealers arse every minute of the entire game.

    Oh, man - and I have root beer in the fridge!!!!!!!

    Except I have cowboy coffee steaming until it boils for three minutes...

    Kick. Pittsburg's ARSE dammit! I hope the Browns sack you know who til he cries and takes himself out of the game.

    Win. Win big. I heard Woody Hayes talk about how football is war, in person.

    "Wayne Woodrow Hayes saw combat duty in the Pacific during World War II and coached football like he was MacArthur storming the islands. "

    Storm the Squealers til the clock hit's 00:00. Let's ROCK.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Weather temps? I'm building programs on weather who's playing or not 😆

    Tossed together some "who's that guy?" that may see playing time...Jersey numbers are attached...

    55 LB
    52 LB
    50 LB
    41 LB
    68 G
    62 G
    67 OG
    60 T
    38 CB
    34 CB
    36 CB
    20 CB
    33 S
    35 S
    37 S
    29 S

    Covid OUTS...

    63

    C

    88 TE
    93 LB
    28 CB
    23 S
    56 LB
    21 CB

    OL Coach Bill Callahan 🙁 & his assistant will also be out....

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Football isn't war.

    War is war. 

  • Weather temps? I'm building programs on weather who's playing or not 😆

    Tossed together some "who's that guy?" that may see playing time...Jersey numbers are attached...

    55 LB
    52 LB
    50 LB
    41 LB
    68 G
    62 G
    67 OG
    60 T
    38 CB
    34 CB
    36 CB
    20 CB
    33 S
    35 S
    37 S
    29 S

    Covid OUTS...

    63

    C

    88 TE
    93 LB
    28 CB
    23 S
    56 LB
    21 CB

    OL Coach Bill Callahan 🙁 & his assistant will also be out....

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @gumby73 said:

    OL Coach Bill Callahan 🙁 & his assistant will also be out...

    Should be OK... Bill does his real work during the week.

  • Football isn't war.

    War is war. 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @dutch-oven said:

    Football isn't war.

    War is war. 

    Sure, but Woody Hayes was just as intense about football. and he was a great speaker - really inspiring. Just crazy intense about football. It's just an analogy...

  • @gumby73 said:

    OL Coach Bill Callahan 🙁 & his assistant will also be out...

    Should be OK... Bill does his real work during the week.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #29

    @tour2ma said:

    Should be OK... Bill does his real work during the week.

    I'm all* out of worries this week ?...  kick the ?

    but, I like the the fact that Callahan & our OC are always somewhere on that sideline close to Stef & his Play call sheet...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Should be OK... Bill does his real work during the week.

    I'm all* out of worries this week ?...  kick the ?

    but, I like the the fact that Callahan & our OC are always somewhere on that sideline close to Stef & his Play call sheet...

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @gumby73 said:

    I'm all* out of worries this week ?...  kick the ?

    but, I like the the fact that Callahan & our OC are always somewhere on that sideline close to Stef & his Play call sheet...

    I'm more concerned about who is playing, or frankly, who isn't. I just read that Kevin Johnson is out now, so who the hell is playing in the damn secondary? And who is playing at linebacker? 

  • @gumby73 said:

    I'm all* out of worries this week ?...  kick the ?

    but, I like the the fact that Callahan & our OC are always somewhere on that sideline close to Stef & his Play call sheet...

    I'm more concerned about who is playing, or frankly, who isn't. I just read that Kevin Johnson is out now, so who the hell is playing in the damn secondary? And who is playing at linebacker? 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I'm more concerned about who is playing, or frankly, who isn't. I just read that Kevin Johnson is out now, so who the hell is playing in the damn secondary? And who is playing at linebacker? 

    @gumby73 said:

    I'm all* out of worries this week ?...  kick the ?

    Sometimes it just takes a player to get his chance....  

    Clay Matthews, Jr. - Four-time Pro Bowl Linebacker for the Cleveland Browns from 1978-1993.    No better game day than Today ?

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I'm more concerned about who is playing, or frankly, who isn't. I just read that Kevin Johnson is out now, so who the hell is playing in the damn secondary? And who is playing at linebacker? 

    @gumby73 said:

    I'm all* out of worries this week ?...  kick the ?

    Sometimes it just takes a player to get his chance....  

    Clay Matthews, Jr. - Four-time Pro Bowl Linebacker for the Cleveland Browns from 1978-1993.    No better game day than Today ?

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @gumby73 said:

    Sometimes it just takes a player to get his chance....

    OK Gumby...let's go with that! 

    BRING THE EFFING PAIN! 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Screenshot_20210103-115747_Twitter.jpg

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Cody Parky better get his head out from his ass! 

  • Cody Parky better get his head out from his ass! 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Cody Parky better get his head out from his ass! 

    Yeah, I'll be shocked if he's here starting next season. 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Joe Woods- please protect this patchwork secondary by blitzing.  Karl Joseph is more suited to play this role.  Quit making excuses - it’s Week 17 if your team doesn’t know where they need to be now maybe it is you, your scheme or they way it is communicated.  
     

    That’s all.