***WILDCARD: Browns AT Steelers Gameday Thread***
-
And the hits just keep on coming...
Apparently we hurt JuJu's feelings... and we are responsible for Claypool's elevated sodium levels...
Claypool stands by comments, calls Browns 'totally classless'
Andrew Limberg 33 mins ago
Steelers rookie receiver is standing by his comments that the Cleveland Browns will be “clapped” by the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Speaking to DAZN Canada, Claypool says, “if the Browns had won with more class, then I wouldn’t’ have been so salty.”
Claypool claims that the Browns were mocking his fellow receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster during the game and after the game.
“They were just super classless, you know against JuJu, toward JuJu with what they were saying, on the field toward the end of the game, so I’m not going to have respect that doesn’t have respect for us,” added Claypool.
Claypool stands by comments, calls Browns 'totally classless' (msn.com)
-
And the hits just keep on coming...
Apparently we hurt JuJu's feelings... and we are responsible for Claypool's elevated sodium levels...
Claypool stands by comments, calls Browns 'totally classless'
Andrew Limberg 33 mins ago
Steelers rookie receiver is standing by his comments that the Cleveland Browns will be “clapped” by the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Speaking to DAZN Canada, Claypool says, “if the Browns had won with more class, then I wouldn’t’ have been so salty.”
Claypool claims that the Browns were mocking his fellow receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster during the game and after the game.
“They were just super classless, you know against JuJu, toward JuJu with what they were saying, on the field toward the end of the game, so I’m not going to have respect that doesn’t have respect for us,” added Claypool.
Claypool stands by comments, calls Browns 'totally classless' (msn.com)
And the hits just keep on coming...
Apparently we hurt JuJu's feelings... and we are responsible for Claypool's elevated sodium levels...
Claypool claims that the Browns were mocking his fellow receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster during the game and after the game.
“They were just super classless, you know against JuJu, toward JuJu with what they were saying, on the field toward the end of the game, so I’m not going to have respect that doesn’t have respect for us,” added Claypool.
Another Alicia.......completely, wholly Clueless.
Does the term "you reap what you sow" have any meaning to this guy?
-
This had nothing to do with the rivalry thread. Me saying multiple times (and I am not going to go back and find them), you have attempted (not saying that in a negative way) to do this compare players multiple times each year since Baker has been a Brown.
Again, you can have your opinion/assessment all you like. And as referenced above, we probably don't disagree on many of them, but the way that I read it (you said it was Tour), is you doing it multiple times. Now maybe it was to dig at you, but that is not how I read it.
You read it wrong...sorry. Or you were looking at something completely different than what I am thinking of. Maybe I am just more attuned to his passive aggressive insults than you. I on the other hand, insult him outright. I don't beat around the bush about it.
As for the last part, I would just assume that most who want to make an assessment in anything (we can use your profession), that they would use the evidence they are presented.
Yep...that is all I can do.
Example, there were SERIOUS questions coming into the season about RG for the Browns. In fact, it wasn't even a sure thing that Teller would be the starter. Now he is considered one of if not the best guard in football.
Indeed you are correct. We couldn't tell how good he was until we saw him perform quite a bit.
So yes, with the potential of the DB in Cleveland is pretty high, but the only evidence we can use is what we currently have seen. Obviously everyone has been highly disappointed with Sendejo. Harrison has been pretty good, but has missed 6 games, and only started 7 out of 17. By talent again, Ward is the 2nd best between the two teams, but he has a hard time staying on the field, and that factors in.
Ward could even be #1....maybe. His injuries keep him from that though.
And yes, I get that a bunch of this with Tron is because of the team he is a fan of, and wanting to give it to him.
Well...he asks for it, and I oblige. Mea Culpa
But I believe that being a loyal fan (for whoever) is believing in your team and players and wanting them. And some of it comes down to fit in a system.
The only part I am going to respond to (not meaning anything is bad) is the:
Yep, that's all I can do.
I think you missed the point. You are using the potential of the DB and saying injuries (which is obviously a fact that they have had injuries), to say it is an unknown.
But since you are comparing the two teams at present, to be fair and honest, you have to use what the Browns have shown currently. And that is a very low DB field.
If you don't want to do that and just go on potential, then you must also do the same for other teams. In fact, since it would seem to be a foregone conclusion that Jags will take Lawrence, then it would stand to reason that Jags will have the best QB in their division for sure.
You see how that can be construed. There were and still are concerns about how good Greedy is, and Delpit has not played a snap.
-
The only part I am going to respond to (not meaning anything is bad) is the:
Yep, that's all I can do.
I think you missed the point. You are using the potential of the DB and saying injuries (which is obviously a fact that they have had injuries), to say it is an unknown.
But since you are comparing the two teams at present, to be fair and honest, you have to use what the Browns have shown currently. And that is a very low DB field.
If you don't want to do that and just go on potential, then you must also do the same for other teams. In fact, since it would seem to be a foregone conclusion that Jags will take Lawrence, then it would stand to reason that Jags will have the best QB in their division for sure.
You see how that can be construed. There were and still are concerns about how good Greedy is, and Delpit has not played a snap.
The only part I am going to respond to (not meaning anything is bad) is the:
Yep, that's all I can do.
I think you missed the point. You are using the potential of the DB and saying injuries (which is obviously a fact that they have had injuries), to say it is an unknown.
Well, yes...it is an unknown....to me.
But since you are comparing the two teams at present, to be fair and honest, you have to use what the Browns have shown currently. And that is a very low DB field.
OK....somewhat fair......I guess. Comparing our mostly 2d/3rd stringers to their DBs....though I think the Steelers also had some guys out....so I will give you the most honest answer I can give: I don't know how they compare. I will defer to your judgment.
If you don't want to do that and just go on potential, then you must also do the same for other teams. In fact, since it would seem to be a foregone conclusion that Jags will take Lawrence, then it would stand to reason that Jags will have the best QB in their division for sure.
Wait....I thought we were just comparing Browns vs. Steelers rosters. How did the Jags get in here? By the Way....Jags on the verge of hiring Meyer.
You see how that can be construed. There were and still are concerns about how good Greedy is, and Delpit has not played a snap.
Precisely. I don't know how good these guys are going to be. There are concerns about Greedy...but he has shown flashes. And yes, no one saw Delpit. I think he looked pretty good in college....National Champ and all that...but....
-
Pittsburgh Dad.? Maybe really it's Vag.?
-
Vagitron got his wish: 3 Steeler coaches OUT...including the OC.
-
The only part I am going to respond to (not meaning anything is bad) is the:
Yep, that's all I can do.
I think you missed the point. You are using the potential of the DB and saying injuries (which is obviously a fact that they have had injuries), to say it is an unknown.
Well, yes...it is an unknown....to me.
But since you are comparing the two teams at present, to be fair and honest, you have to use what the Browns have shown currently. And that is a very low DB field.
OK....somewhat fair......I guess. Comparing our mostly 2d/3rd stringers to their DBs....though I think the Steelers also had some guys out....so I will give you the most honest answer I can give: I don't know how they compare. I will defer to your judgment.
If you don't want to do that and just go on potential, then you must also do the same for other teams. In fact, since it would seem to be a foregone conclusion that Jags will take Lawrence, then it would stand to reason that Jags will have the best QB in their division for sure.
Wait....I thought we were just comparing Browns vs. Steelers rosters. How did the Jags get in here? By the Way....Jags on the verge of hiring Meyer.
You see how that can be construed. There were and still are concerns about how good Greedy is, and Delpit has not played a snap.
Precisely. I don't know how good these guys are going to be. There are concerns about Greedy...but he has shown flashes. And yes, no one saw Delpit. I think he looked pretty good in college....National Champ and all that...but....
Again, you are not comprehending, whether on purpose or not (I have a feeling it's a bit of both), and it could be my fault I guess.
I am not saying that you have to agree with, or that it is a known to me or anyone else either.
What I am saying is that if you are using the current team of the Browns vs. Steelers (for example Teller), then you are basing that assessment on this past season. So it's only fair to assess vs. Steelers the same way. So sure, there is no question that by potential the Browns DB should improve next year, but if you are going to rate one off of performance, it's disingenuous to cop out to another because it won't fit your narrative or to use not seeing enough, or whatever justification you want to use like that.
And nobody is comparing the Jags to anyone. Just pointing out that by just pointing at potential would give that impression, based on many variables (i.e. draft position, college success, and draft grade). Point being there have been COUNTLESS players who have came into the league with loads of potential, looked GREAT in college, and for a multitude of reasons didn't pan out.
-
Again, you are not comprehending, whether on purpose or not (I have a feeling it's a bit of both), and it could be my fault I guess.
I am not saying that you have to agree with, or that it is a known to me or anyone else either.
What I am saying is that if you are using the current team of the Browns vs. Steelers (for example Teller), then you are basing that assessment on this past season. So it's only fair to assess vs. Steelers the same way. So sure, there is no question that by potential the Browns DB should improve next year, but if you are going to rate one off of performance, it's disingenuous to cop out to another because it won't fit your narrative or to use not seeing enough, or whatever justification you want to use like that.
And nobody is comparing the Jags to anyone. Just pointing out that by just pointing at potential would give that impression, based on many variables (i.e. draft position, college success, and draft grade). Point being there have been COUNTLESS players who have came into the league with loads of potential, looked GREAT in college, and for a multitude of reasons didn't pan out.
Again, you are not comprehending, whether on purpose or not (I have a feeling it's a bit of both), and it could be my fault I guess.
I am not saying that you have to agree with, or that it is a known to me or anyone else either.
What I am saying is that if you are using the current team of the Browns vs. Steelers (for example Teller), then you are basing that assessment on this past season. So it's only fair to assess vs. Steelers the same way. So sure, there is no question that by potential the Browns DB should improve next year, but if you are going to rate one off of performance, it's disingenuous to cop out to another because it won't fit your narrative or to use not seeing enough, or whatever justification you want to use like that.
And nobody is comparing the Jags to anyone. Just pointing out that by just pointing at potential would give that impression, based on many variables (i.e. draft position, college success, and draft grade). Point being there have been COUNTLESS players who have came into the league with loads of potential, looked GREAT in college, and for a multitude of reasons didn't pan out.
I do understand....I am just here doing my own thing.
If that's alright with you. (even if it isn't)
-
Again, you are not comprehending, whether on purpose or not (I have a feeling it's a bit of both), and it could be my fault I guess.
I am not saying that you have to agree with, or that it is a known to me or anyone else either.
What I am saying is that if you are using the current team of the Browns vs. Steelers (for example Teller), then you are basing that assessment on this past season. So it's only fair to assess vs. Steelers the same way. So sure, there is no question that by potential the Browns DB should improve next year, but if you are going to rate one off of performance, it's disingenuous to cop out to another because it won't fit your narrative or to use not seeing enough, or whatever justification you want to use like that.
And nobody is comparing the Jags to anyone. Just pointing out that by just pointing at potential would give that impression, based on many variables (i.e. draft position, college success, and draft grade). Point being there have been COUNTLESS players who have came into the league with loads of potential, looked GREAT in college, and for a multitude of reasons didn't pan out.
I do understand....I am just here doing my own thing.
If that's alright with you. (even if it isn't)
I do understand....I am just here doing my own thing.
If that's alright with you. (even if it isn't)
you really have to do something with that piss yellow
-
I spelled chaos wrong like a dumbass but made this with love
️
-
I spelled chaos wrong like a dumbass but made this with love
️
I spelled chaos wrong like a dumbass but made this with love
️
That’s great! Well done man, and thank you!
-
Some of you need a fucking hobby. How did you all WIN this game but are still up in arms over juju and claypool? Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild.
Annnnnnd i got what i wanted with the Steelers. Randy and Sarrett both gone but i was more concerned with Randy. Super nice guy, terrible OC.
-
I spelled chaos wrong like a dumbass but made this with love
️
I spelled chaos wrong like a dumbass but made this with love
️
Also misspelled "Cocks"...

Pretty cool... but kinda low energy.
Did you consider?
-
Some of you need a fucking hobby. How did you all WIN this game but are still up in arms over juju and claypool? Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild.
Annnnnnd i got what i wanted with the Steelers. Randy and Sarrett both gone but i was more concerned with Randy. Super nice guy, terrible OC.
Some of you need a fucking hobby. How did you all WIN this game but are still up in arms over juju and claypool? Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild.
Annnnnnd i got what i wanted with the Steelers. Randy and Sarrett both gone but i was more concerned with Randy. Super nice guy, terrible OC.
Replies like this are precisely why I made the video
-
Some of you need a fucking hobby. How did you all WIN this game but are still up in arms over juju and claypool? Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild.
Annnnnnd i got what i wanted with the Steelers. Randy and Sarrett both gone but i was more concerned with Randy. Super nice guy, terrible OC.
Replies like this are precisely why I made the video
Replies like this are precisely why I made the video
I'm happy for you. The video didn't make me upset, the video just shows me some of you have the Steelers living in your head rent free 24/7 365. You play the chiefs this weekend and you made this video. Niiiiiiiice
-
I think vagitron is chase Claypool
-
I think vagitron is chase Claypool
I think vagitron is chase Claypool
I mean you guys made fucking t-shirts with a quote on it. A quote mind you that was taken out of context and done so by design. Do you think Claypool cares about any of this? It's just a weird situation especially when you all are still in the playoffs.
-
Definition of salt
(Entry 1 of 6)
1a: a crystalline compound NaCl that consists of sodium chloride, is abundant in nature, and is used especially to season or preserve food or in industry— called also common salt
b: a substance (such as Glauber's salt) resembling common saltcsalts plural(1): a mineral or saline mixture (such as Epsom salts) used as an aperient or cathartic(2): SMELLING SALTSd: any of various compounds that result from replacement of part or all of the acid hydrogen of an acid by a metal or a group acting like a metal : an ionic crystalline compound2: a container for salt at table —often used in the phrases above the saltand below the salt alluding to the former custom of seating persons of higher rank above and those of lower rank below a saltcellar placed in the middle of a long table3a: an ingredient that gives savor, piquancy, or zest -
Definition of salt
(Entry 1 of 6)
1a: a crystalline compound NaCl that consists of sodium chloride, is abundant in nature, and is used especially to season or preserve food or in industry— called also common salt
b: a substance (such as Glauber's salt) resembling common saltcsalts plural(1): a mineral or saline mixture (such as Epsom salts) used as an aperient or cathartic(2): SMELLING SALTSd: any of various compounds that result from replacement of part or all of the acid hydrogen of an acid by a metal or a group acting like a metal : an ionic crystalline compound2: a container for salt at table —often used in the phrases above the saltand below the salt alluding to the former custom of seating persons of higher rank above and those of lower rank below a saltcellar placed in the middle of a long table3a: an ingredient that gives savor, piquancy, or zestDefinition of salt
(Entry 1 of 6)
1a: a crystalline compound NaCl that consists of sodium chloride, is abundant in nature, and is used especially to season or preserve food or in industry— called also common salt
b: a substance (such as Glauber's salt) resembling common saltcsalts plural(1): a mineral or saline mixture (such as Epsom salts) used as an aperient or cathartic(2): SMELLING SALTSd: any of various compounds that result from replacement of part or all of the acid hydrogen of an acid by a metal or a group acting like a metal : an ionic crystalline compound2: a container for salt at table —often used in the phrases above the saltand below the salt alluding to the former custom of seating persons of higher rank above and those of lower rank below a saltcellar placed in the middle of a long table3a: an ingredient that gives savor, piquancy, or zestIF and it's a big IF I were salty it was the day of the game. I'd also be salty if we didn't get rid of randy at OC. The Steelers deserved to lose that game and they did and i'm the furthest thing from salty about it. We can't win them all and things needed to change. The Browns game and the late season collapse served as a catalyst so while I'd like to still see the Steelers in the playoffs I knew they weren't going far if they didn't play like they did against the colts. I post here because I enjoy some of the people and I like to read about the division. I couldn't give ONE. SINGLE. SHIT. about the browns otherwise and that's a fact. I don't lose sleep over losses, I certainly wouldn't buy t-shirts with quotes from a rival team on it. I definitely wouldn't make a video because that kind sir is the very definition of SALT. I'd grab a mirror and look at it for a bit. lol
-
Some of you need a fucking hobby. How did you all WIN this game but are still up in arms over juju and claypool? Browns players are still talking about it. It's wild.
Annnnnnd i got what i wanted with the Steelers. Randy and Sarrett both gone but i was more concerned with Randy. Super nice guy, terrible OC.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
