You people are nuts ...
-
This is like looking for roses in a feild of weeds, here.
-
At least there's someone with optimism.
Positives
Quinn looked solid
Furrey filled the role JJ filled back in 07
Rubin looked excellent
Cribbs looked good
We held the team to 17 points
The brown pants
Negatives
We didn't score a touchdown
Braylon Edwards(
)We lost again, with the brown pants...
DA was just being a DA(DUMB ASS)

-
I was only able to watch the last drive at the end of the first half, but Quinn did look pretty good. We should really have scored on both of those drives. I expect Mangini to be all over the team for the penalties and stupid mistakes being made.
We were killed in the running game, but wasn't Rodgers missing from the game tonight? I have to believe that if he were around the Green Bay QBs wouldn't have had 5+ seconds to throw the ball, or quite as many gaps for the RBs to hit.
-
At least there's someone with optimism.
Positives
Quinn looked solid
Furrey filled the role JJ filled back in 07
Rubin looked excellent
Cribbs looked good
We held the team to 17 points
The brown pants
Negatives
We didn't score a touchdown
Braylon Edwards(
)We lost again, with the brown pants...
DA was just being a DA(DUMB ASS)

At least there's someone with optimism.
Positives
Quinn looked solid
Furrey filled the role JJ filled back in 07
Rubin looked excellent
Cribbs looked good
We held the team to 17 points
The brown pants
Negatives
We didn't score a touchdown
Braylon Edwards(
)We lost again, with the brown pants...
Nice summary but you forgot to add DA to the short list of negatives...something simple like..."DA was DA".. Buhahahaha!
-
The Browns simply don't have much talent. If Mangini can get this team to 5 wins, he had a successfull season. Next year, hopefully into the 7-9 range.
If Brady turns out better than I think, everything speeds up a year.
-
ture but we need a touchdown at least even a win would b nice once in a while more than once every 10 games
ture but we need a touchdown at least even a win would b nice once in a while more than once every 10 games
Its a preseason game! ffs man the lions won all 4 of them last season and look what happened. These game don't mean crap.
-
No comment.
-
The Browns simply don't have much talent. If Mangini can get this team to 5 wins, he had a successfull season. Next year, hopefully into the 7-9 range.
If Brady turns out better than I think, everything speeds up a year.
The Browns simply don't have much talent. If Mangini can get this team to 5 wins, he had a successfull season. Next year, hopefully into the 7-9 range.
If Brady turns out better than I think, everything speeds up a year.
Dude seriously are you even a fan?
-
Didn't get to see the game and I know that drops of BQ passes mean more than drops of DA passes and I would not even venture to say that DA did anything being that he had a 0.0 rating. But, I find it hard to say that a Qb with a 43 rating did good. Maybe he would have had a 80 rating if BE does not drop the ball but come on folks as many here have stated all QB have dropped balls. And if it was DA with the 43 rating you would all rag on him like there was no tomorrow no matter what the reason.
Now 43 is allot better than 0.0. So I would not say BQ looked good, I would say he looked less terrible than DA.
-
ture but we need a touchdown at least even a win would b nice once in a while more than once every 10 games
Its a preseason game! ffs man the lions won all 4 of them last season and look what happened. These game don't mean crap.
Dawgfanforever88 said:
Its a preseason game! ffs man the lions won all 4 of them last season and look what happened. These game don't mean crap.so wat are we going to be the first team to go 0-20
haha hopefully not -
Dawgfanforever88 said:
Its a preseason game! ffs man the lions won all 4 of them last season and look what happened. These game don't mean crap.so wat are we going to be the first team to go 0-20
haha hopefully notso wat are we going to be the first team to go 0-20
haha hopefully notdid you even read what I said?
-
ya u said they won 4 preseason games and then went 0-16 im just saying we are alredy on the streak for 0-20 lol
-
Didn't get to see the game and I know that drops of BQ passes mean more than drops of DA passes and I would not even venture to say that DA did anything being that he had a 0.0 rating. But, I find it hard to say that a Qb with a 43 rating did good. Maybe he would have had a 80 rating if BE does not drop the ball but come on folks as many here have stated all QB have dropped balls. And if it was DA with the 43 rating you would all rag on him like there was no tomorrow no matter what the reason.
Now 43 is allot better than 0.0. So I would not say BQ looked good, I would say he looked less terrible than DA.
Didn't get to see the game and I know that drops of BQ passes mean more than drops of DA passes and I would not even venture to say that DA did anything being that he had a 0.0 rating. But, I find it hard to say that a Qb with a 43 rating did good. Maybe he would have had a 80 rating if BE does not drop the ball but come on folks as many here have stated all QB have dropped balls. And if it was DA with the 43 rating you would all rag on him like there was no tomorrow no matter what the reason.
Now 43 is allot better than 0.0. So I would not say BQ looked good, I would say he looked less terrible than DA.
for someone who admits to not seeing the game, I dunno if your qualified to say who looked good or bad. if you watched the game you would have known, regardless of numbers that BQ looked good, in command, and poised. where DA looked like a deer in the headlights.
-
I said in one of the posts that I was lookign forward to seeing the highlights of the pick and the command of the game. I was just going by the stats. And by the stats I would say that BQ had a better game, after all how can anybody have anything positive to say about a QB with a 0.0 rating?
Obviously BQ looked the best of the 3 QBs and I would say that DA must had looked the worst. I am just saying that no Qb with a 43 rating could have looked that good, except that you are comparing him to a QB with a 0.0 rating.
-
he looked better than a 43. the only reason his rating was bad was because of that int. other than that he looked good the rest of the game. the int, while a bad move, wasn't as costly as the DA int.
he looked better than a 43. the only reason his rating was bad was because of that int. other than that he looked good the rest of the game. the int, while a bad move, wasn't as costly as the DA int.
i would have to disagree with you on this and say that it was more costly than the da int because it did cost a td or even 3 points
-
the DA int turned into a TD I believe, at the very least ate up alot of clock in their favor, the other one was trying to get a TD before the half ended. theres no guarentee that we would have scored a TD had the pass just been incomplete. hence not as costly. kinda like throwing a hail mary that gets intercepted at the end of the game or half.
neither one was smart tho, and BQ shoulda put it in, and would have if that wasn't edwards at WR. robo woulda caught that no problem.
-
agreed
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

