You people are nuts ...
-
The Browns simply don't have much talent. If Mangini can get this team to 5 wins, he had a successfull season. Next year, hopefully into the 7-9 range.
If Brady turns out better than I think, everything speeds up a year.
The Browns simply don't have much talent. If Mangini can get this team to 5 wins, he had a successfull season. Next year, hopefully into the 7-9 range.
If Brady turns out better than I think, everything speeds up a year.
Dude seriously are you even a fan?
-
Didn't get to see the game and I know that drops of BQ passes mean more than drops of DA passes and I would not even venture to say that DA did anything being that he had a 0.0 rating. But, I find it hard to say that a Qb with a 43 rating did good. Maybe he would have had a 80 rating if BE does not drop the ball but come on folks as many here have stated all QB have dropped balls. And if it was DA with the 43 rating you would all rag on him like there was no tomorrow no matter what the reason.
Now 43 is allot better than 0.0. So I would not say BQ looked good, I would say he looked less terrible than DA.
-
ture but we need a touchdown at least even a win would b nice once in a while more than once every 10 games
Its a preseason game! ffs man the lions won all 4 of them last season and look what happened. These game don't mean crap.
Dawgfanforever88 said:
Its a preseason game! ffs man the lions won all 4 of them last season and look what happened. These game don't mean crap.so wat are we going to be the first team to go 0-20
haha hopefully not -
Dawgfanforever88 said:
Its a preseason game! ffs man the lions won all 4 of them last season and look what happened. These game don't mean crap.so wat are we going to be the first team to go 0-20
haha hopefully notso wat are we going to be the first team to go 0-20
haha hopefully notdid you even read what I said?
-
ya u said they won 4 preseason games and then went 0-16 im just saying we are alredy on the streak for 0-20 lol
-
Didn't get to see the game and I know that drops of BQ passes mean more than drops of DA passes and I would not even venture to say that DA did anything being that he had a 0.0 rating. But, I find it hard to say that a Qb with a 43 rating did good. Maybe he would have had a 80 rating if BE does not drop the ball but come on folks as many here have stated all QB have dropped balls. And if it was DA with the 43 rating you would all rag on him like there was no tomorrow no matter what the reason.
Now 43 is allot better than 0.0. So I would not say BQ looked good, I would say he looked less terrible than DA.
Didn't get to see the game and I know that drops of BQ passes mean more than drops of DA passes and I would not even venture to say that DA did anything being that he had a 0.0 rating. But, I find it hard to say that a Qb with a 43 rating did good. Maybe he would have had a 80 rating if BE does not drop the ball but come on folks as many here have stated all QB have dropped balls. And if it was DA with the 43 rating you would all rag on him like there was no tomorrow no matter what the reason.
Now 43 is allot better than 0.0. So I would not say BQ looked good, I would say he looked less terrible than DA.
for someone who admits to not seeing the game, I dunno if your qualified to say who looked good or bad. if you watched the game you would have known, regardless of numbers that BQ looked good, in command, and poised. where DA looked like a deer in the headlights.
-
I said in one of the posts that I was lookign forward to seeing the highlights of the pick and the command of the game. I was just going by the stats. And by the stats I would say that BQ had a better game, after all how can anybody have anything positive to say about a QB with a 0.0 rating?
Obviously BQ looked the best of the 3 QBs and I would say that DA must had looked the worst. I am just saying that no Qb with a 43 rating could have looked that good, except that you are comparing him to a QB with a 0.0 rating.
-
he looked better than a 43. the only reason his rating was bad was because of that int. other than that he looked good the rest of the game. the int, while a bad move, wasn't as costly as the DA int.
he looked better than a 43. the only reason his rating was bad was because of that int. other than that he looked good the rest of the game. the int, while a bad move, wasn't as costly as the DA int.
i would have to disagree with you on this and say that it was more costly than the da int because it did cost a td or even 3 points
-
the DA int turned into a TD I believe, at the very least ate up alot of clock in their favor, the other one was trying to get a TD before the half ended. theres no guarentee that we would have scored a TD had the pass just been incomplete. hence not as costly. kinda like throwing a hail mary that gets intercepted at the end of the game or half.
neither one was smart tho, and BQ shoulda put it in, and would have if that wasn't edwards at WR. robo woulda caught that no problem.
-
agreed
-
ture but we need a touchdown at least even a win would b nice once in a while more than once every 10 games
Its a preseason game! ffs man the lions won all 4 of them last season and look what happened. These game don't mean crap.
-
Come on, even if you're the more optimistic fan - today was a perfect excuse for suckage. We can't score a TD?
We traded a 1st round pick for 0 TD's?
Hell I'd rather go back in time for the 1st round pick we were offered and play the season with DA.
0 TD's and 4 INT's?
Yeah I am really happy we chose - AGAIN - a first time OC.
-
A couple things to keep in mind regarding the QB ratings.....
DA threw only 2 passes. One probably should have been picked and the other was.
BQ played very well except for one pass that got picked in the endzone.
Either one of these guys would have higher QB ratings over a full game, unless you assume that DA is gonna throw a pick every pass attempt, or that BQ is gonna get picked on every trip in the red zone.
They each had only 2 series, so with such a limited sample size that makes the QBR statistic highly volatile as a gauge of actual performance.
The more telling thing is that the team drove the field with one QB, but couldn't even manage a flippin' 1st down with the other.
-
Hood didnt look so bad either...

Baby steps folks at least the QB controversy is soon to be over BQ will win the job if he hasnt already...

Hood didnt look so bad either...

On the play in which DB Brandon Anderson hit Matt Flynn, receiver Ruvell Martin beat Hood badly with a double move. Were it not for the QB hit, Martin would have scored a touchdown.
That, to me, was a sign that Hood shouldn't be playing outside. He's more a nickel corner, and I think that showed tonight.
-
It's the first preseason game ....relax.
J. Davis looked good
Veikune looked good, relentless
Alex Hall looked good, explosive
Bowens looked good
Rubin looked good
BQ looked good
Furrey looked very good, exactly what BQ needs to sustain drives
Francies looks like a keeper
Titus Brown also looking good
E Wright not bad
Cribbs looks like a threat, needs ball more
In summary, not all is doom and gloom. I personally am excited to see the team progress through the preseason ....and surprise everyone come the regular seaon. Scoreboard doesn't mean a lick in preseason imo.
J. Davis looked good
He got beat twice in blitz pickup, allowing Will Blackmon to strip the ball and Desmond Bishop to come in & sack Ratliff. He almost did something on that screen play, but he only ended up getting six yards.
Overall, it wasn't a great day for Davis.
Bowens looked good
I think you mean Mosley, who was phenomenal. Bowens didn't play.
Titus Brown also looking good
To be honest, I wasn't impressed with anything he did tonight. Marcus Benard had a much better game.
-
It's the first preseason game ....relax.
J. Davis looked good
Veikune looked good, relentless
Alex Hall looked good, explosive
Bowens looked good
Rubin looked good
BQ looked good
Furrey looked very good, exactly what BQ needs to sustain drives
Francies looks like a keeper
Titus Brown also looking good
E Wright not bad
Cribbs looks like a threat, needs ball more
In summary, not all is doom and gloom. I personally am excited to see the team progress through the preseason ....and surprise everyone come the regular seaon. Scoreboard doesn't mean a lick in preseason imo.
It's the first preseason game ....relax.
J. Davis looked good
Veikune looked good, relentless
Alex Hall looked good, explosive
Bowens looked good
Rubin looked good
BQ looked good
Furrey looked very good, exactly what BQ needs to sustain drives
Francies looks like a keeper
Titus Brown also looking good
E Wright not bad Sucked, you cannot tackle from your knees or you loose all your strength to bring anyone down.
Cribbs looks like a threat, needs ball more Is only a threat if you line him up at HB, among KR
Dawson ? how do you miss on a 41 yard field goal attempt?

In summary, not all is doom and gloom. I personally am excited to see the team progress through the preseason ....and surprise everyone come the regular seaon. Scoreboard doesn't mean a lick in preseason imo. I agree
I added my thoughts in color
-
It's the first preseason game ....relax.
J. Davis looked good
Veikune looked good, relentless
Alex Hall looked good, explosive
Bowens looked good
Rubin looked good
BQ looked good
Furrey looked very good, exactly what BQ needs to sustain drives
Francies looks like a keeper
Titus Brown also looking good
E Wright not bad
Cribbs looks like a threat, needs ball more
In summary, not all is doom and gloom. I personally am excited to see the team progress through the preseason ....and surprise everyone come the regular seaon. Scoreboard doesn't mean a lick in preseason imo.
It's the first preseason game ....relax.
J. Davis looked good
Veikune looked good, relentless
Alex Hall looked good, explosive
Bowens looked good
Rubin looked good
BQ looked good
Furrey looked very good, exactly what BQ needs to sustain drives
Francies looks like a keeper
Titus Brown also looking good
E Wright not bad
Cribbs looks like a threat, needs ball more
In summary, not all is doom and gloom. I personally am excited to see the team progress through the preseason ....and surprise everyone come the regular seaon. Scoreboard doesn't mean a lick in preseason imo.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login