Steeler fan joke contest
-
@hiwaygal said:
YAY!!!!Thank you, thank you!
I'd like to thank the Academy for all their support!
Google is your friend!
And I have to admit, my favorite was the brain surgery one! LOL!
Thanks to all that contributed.
-
Q: What sucks and gets blacked out?
A: A Cleveland Browns home game!

What do I win?
Q: What sucks and gets blacked out?
A: A Cleveland Browns home game!

What do I win?
A 12-pack of Mountain Dew, 6 pack of Catsup, 24 pack of home pregnancy test for your cousins and a Flowbee for that extra special mullet cut.
-
What has 36 legs, 12 teeth & an IQ of 43.5 ??
SuperSteelers
Formerly Stone
Holmes10_Ward_86
FREAKofSTEEL08
Rocky20
Fan Of STEEL
SteelerSChuck
Snatch98
Steeler SChuck
Buck The Frowns
Endymion
killbill
Silverback
Sivlerback DPoy
JosephSixpack
FSG
Nafreleets
duke0476
What has 36 legs, 12 teeth & an IQ of 43.5 ??
SuperSteelers
Formerly Stone
Holmes10_Ward_86
FREAKofSTEEL08
Rocky20
Fan Of STEEL
SteelerSChuck
Snatch98
Steeler SChuck
Buck The Frowns
Endymion
killbill
Silverback
Sivlerback DPoy
JosephSixpack
FSG
Nafreleets
duke0476
HA HA HA HA HA HA .... Awesome Dude !!!!
-
@jadbf said:
Hiway Gal wins easily.I'd give runner up to Geronimo.
Yea, she has my winning vote and if her breast size exceeds 34DD she has an extra vote from me
J/K 
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login