Skip to content

Favre has landed in Minnesota

The Browns Board
47 29 2.6k
  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Man is this getting old. I used to like the guy, not anymore.

    If he's on their roster, he starts vs. the Browns in the opener- we gotta beat his @#$

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Gee, lets bring him into camp to say hi to the guys.

    you know, mentor them a bit.

  • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Zombo said:

    Shoot it down.

    Zombo

    With my Grandfather being on the Marshall plane back in Nov. 1970, usually I get bothered by plane crashes mixed with sports, and plane crashes in general.

    I don't know, I just didn't get that feeling this time. 😕

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #9

    does this mean we have a chance of winning that game ?

  • Zombo said:

    Shoot it down.

    Zombo

    With my Grandfather being on the Marshall plane back in Nov. 1970, usually I get bothered by plane crashes mixed with sports, and plane crashes in general.

    I don't know, I just didn't get that feeling this time. 😕

    V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @legacy-fan said:

    With my Grandfather being on the Marshall plane back in Nov. 1970, usually I get bothered by plane crashes mixed with sports, and plane crashes in general.

    I don't know, I just didn't get that feeling this time. 😕

    Holy shit your grandpa was on that flight?

  • listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #11

    This dude is an F-ing tool

  • does this mean we have a chance of winning that game ?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @brownindian said:

    does this mean we have a chance of winning that game ?

    Not if we can't stop Adrian Peterson.

    Funny though, Brett has always stated he hates playing in domes, now he gets at least 8 games in one.

  • DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Another veteran diva using their status to avoid going through training camp. What a POS.

  • T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
    #14

    Why won't this farving icehole just go away and farving stay away!?!?!

  • @legacy-fan said:

    With my Grandfather being on the Marshall plane back in Nov. 1970, usually I get bothered by plane crashes mixed with sports, and plane crashes in general.

    I don't know, I just didn't get that feeling this time. 😕

    Holy shit your grandpa was on that flight?

    Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @vegasdogg said:

    Holy shit your grandpa was on that flight?

    Yup, he was the Athletic Director.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Zombo said:

    Shoot it down.

    Zombo

    Nah, keep it in the air. His playing actually gives us our best shot at winning Sept. 13.

  • Zombo said:

    Shoot it down.

    Zombo

    Nah, keep it in the air. His playing actually gives us our best shot at winning Sept. 13.

    Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #17

    mz. said:

    Nah, keep it in the air. His playing actually gives us our best shot at winning Sept. 13.

    Unless we start/play our own version of Dumbslinger.

  • Another veteran diva using their status to avoid going through training camp. What a POS.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dtbh said:

    Another veteran diva using their status to avoid going through training camp. What a POS.

    Exactly. Reported yesterday on FoxSports

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by ClevelandFanForLife
    #19

    I'm starting to wonder how many packers fans will show up for his enshrinement. It gets to be less and less everyday.

  • When Favre gets into the Hall of Fame this is the shit he'll be remembered for. What a jackass.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @next2nothing said:

    When Favre gets into the Hall of Fame this is the shit he'll be remembered for. What a jackass.

    Who cares. I'd do the same thing. He loves the game. My favorite player of all time besides Kosar.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #21

    if he loved the game, he'd be in a camp. he just wants the glory.....

  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Man I don't get the angst. He didn't create the circus and as with all things media (see Quinn sending hand signals) nobody knows the truth. Favre didn't call these guys and give false info. They called him everyday. He answered their questions and told them the truth. They ran with the story not Favre. And he has always said he could have handled GB better.

    The guy is one ofthe best to play the game and I for one enjoy watching him play.

    I just don't understand the diva comments or all the shit he is taking. I think it is great for Minn if this is true and they now have INSTANT credibility I'm the NFC as contenders!

  • if he loved the game, he'd be in a camp. he just wants the glory.....

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @choco said:

    if he loved the game, he'd be in a camp. he just wants the glory.....

    Who cares, why does it concern you. Dude wants to play football, enough said.

  • Man I don't get the angst. He didn't create the circus and as with all things media (see Quinn sending hand signals) nobody knows the truth. Favre didn't call these guys and give false info. They called him everyday. He answered their questions and told them the truth. They ran with the story not Favre. And he has always said he could have handled GB better.

    The guy is one ofthe best to play the game and I for one enjoy watching him play.

    I just don't understand the diva comments or all the shit he is taking. I think it is great for Minn if this is true and they now have INSTANT credibility I'm the NFC as contenders!

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @vegasdogg said:

    Man I don't get the angst. He didn't create the circus and as with all things media (see Quinn sending hand signals) nobody knows the truth. Favre didn't call these guys and give false info. They called him everyday. He answered their questions and told them the truth. They ran with the story not Favre. And he has always said he could have handled GB better.

    The guy is one ofthe best to play the game and I for one enjoy watching him play.

    I just don't understand the diva comments or all the shit he is taking. I think it is great for Minn if this is true and they now have INSTANT credibility I'm the NFC as contenders!

    EXACTLY and everyone giving him shit is buying into the hype.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #25

    This should help Mangini with his game plan.

    I still kinda think a #4 Browns jersey would be sweet.