Dolphins trade with Niners and Eagles
-
They get San Francisco’s first round pick this year and in 2022 and 2023 plus their 3rd round compensatory pick this year.
Justin Fields will be fun with Shanahan....
They get San Francisco’s first round pick this year and in 2022 and 2023 plus their 3rd round compensatory pick this year.
Justin Fields will be fun with Shanahan....
Justin Fields will be bustola!
-
Great haul by the Phins...they may still get a shot at a decent QB at 12 if they want (Tua ain’t the guy).
Except they traded back up to 6 and they are taking a WR.... Book it.
-
saw that but it still doesn't change the fact that they need a QB.
At least they have future picks to get someone
Who still needs quarterback? Dolphins, Eagles or 49ers? Or all of the above ?
-
They get San Francisco’s first round pick this year and in 2022 and 2023 plus their 3rd round compensatory pick this year.
Justin Fields will be fun with Shanahan....
Justin Fields will be bustola!
-
Daniel Jeremiah just suggested it’s Trey Lance and they’ll sit him behind Jimmy G early on
I'd like someone to name 1 OH St QB who became a successful QB... I'll wait...
-
-
Daniel Jeremiah just suggested it’s Trey Lance and they’ll sit him behind Jimmy G early on
I'd like someone to name 1 OH St QB who became a successful QB... I'll wait...
-
Jets GM confirms they are fielding offers for Sam Darnold
-
Daniel Jeremiah just suggested it’s Trey Lance and they’ll sit him behind Jimmy G early on
I'd like someone to name 1 OH St QB who became a successful QB... I'll wait...
I'd like someone to name 1 OH St QB who became a successful QB... I'll wait...
Depends on your definition of success. Mike Tomscak had a lengthy NFL career. He had a winning record as a starter, though more of his career was spent as a backup. Even spent a year as the Browns primary starting QB.
Passing
Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% 1D Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate Sk Yds NY/A ANY/A Sk% 4QC GWD AV Career 185 73 42-31-0 1248 2337 53.4 16079 88 3.8 106 4.5 303 85 6.9 5.6 12.9 86.9 68.9 114 809 6.23 5.00 4.7 6 12 55 7 yrs PIT 84 27 15-12-0 546 973 56.1 6649 37 3.8 43 4.4 303 84 6.8 5.6 12.2 79.2 71.6 50 345 6.16 4.99 4.9 1 5 22 6 yrs CHI 77 31 21-10-0 454 915 49.6 6247 33 3.6 47 5.1 0 85 6.8 5.2 13.8 81.1 62.5 39 274 6.26 4.74 4.1 4 6 21 1 yr CLE 12 8 4-4-0 120 211 56.9 1693 7 3.3 7 3.3 0 52 8.0 7.2 14.1 141.1 80.1 12 85 7.21 6.43 5.4 1 1 7 1 yr GNB 12 7 2-5-0 128 238 53.8 1490 11 4.6 9 3.8 0 75 6.3 5.5 11.6 124.2 72.6 13 105 5.52 4.78 5.2 5 1985 23 CHI 18 6 0 2 6 33.3 33 0 0.0 0 0.0 24 5.5 5.5 16.5 5.5 52.8 0 0 5.50 5.50 0.0 0 1986 24 CHI QB 18 13 7 7-0-0 74 151 49.0 1105 2 1.3 10 6.6 85 7.3 4.6 14.9 85.0 50.2 4 30 6.94 4.29 2.6 2 3 3 1987 25 CHI qb 18 12 6 4-2-0 97 178 54.5 1220 5 2.8 10 5.6 56 6.9 4.9 12.6 101.7 62.0 9 59 6.21 4.34 4.8 1 2 4 1988 26 CHI qb 18 14 5 4-1-0 86 170 50.6 1310 7 4.1 6 3.5 76 7.7 6.9 15.2 93.6 75.4 5 47 7.22 6.47 2.9 5 1989 27 CHI QB 18 16 11 5-6-0 156 306 51.0 2058 16 5.2 16 5.2 79 6.7 5.4 13.2 128.6 68.2 10 68 6.30 5.03 3.2 1 1 7 1990 28 CHI 18 16 2 1-1-0 39 104 37.5 521 3 2.9 5 4.8 48 5.0 3.4 13.4 32.6 43.8 11 70 3.92 2.49 9.6 2 1991 29 GNB qb 18 12 7 2-5-0 128 238 53.8 1490 11 4.6 9 3.8 75 6.3 5.5 11.6 124.2 72.6 13 105 5.52 4.78 5.2 5 1992 30 CLE QB 18 12 8 4-4-0 120 211 56.9 1693 7 3.3 7 3.3 52 8.0 7.2 14.1 141.1 80.1 12 85 7.21 6.43 5.4 1 1 7 1993 31 PIT 18 7 1 0-1-0 29 54 53.7 398 2 3.7 5 9.3 39 7.4 3.9 13.7 56.9 51.3 7 43 5.82 2.79 11.5 1 1994 32 PIT 18 6 2 2-0-0 54 93 58.1 804 4 4.3 0 0.0 34 84 8.6 9.5 14.9 134.0 100.8 4 33 7.95 8.77 4.1 1 2 2 1995 33 PIT 18 7 4 2-2-0 65 113 57.5 666 1 0.9 9 8.0 34 29 5.9 2.5 10.2 95.1 44.3 6 42 5.24 2.01 5.0 0 1 2 1996 34 PIT QB 18 16 15 10-5-0 222 401 55.4 2767 15 3.7 17 4.2 135 70 6.9 5.7 12.5 172.9 71.8 16 105 6.38 5.27 3.8 0 2 9 1997 35 PIT 18 16 0 16 24 66.7 185 1 4.2 2 8.3 13 28 7.7 4.8 11.6 11.6 68.9 0 0 7.71 4.79 0.0 1 1998 36 PIT 18 16 0 21 30 70.0 204 2 6.7 2 6.7 9 42 6.8 5.1 9.7 12.8 83.2 2 18 5.81 4.25 6.3 1 1999 37 PIT qb 18 16 5 1-4-0 139 258 53.9 1625 12 4.7 8 3.1 78 49 6.3 5.8 11.7 101.6 75.8 15 104 5.57 5.13 5.5 6 -
Wow!!! The Niners overpaid for the third best QB prospect.
-
Jets GM confirms they are fielding offers for Sam Darnold
Jets GM confirms they are fielding offers for Sam Darnold
They would probably take 6 pack of warm beer for Darnold.
-
They get San Francisco’s first round pick this year and in 2022 and 2023 plus their 3rd round compensatory pick this year.
Justin Fields will be fun with Shanahan....
Justin Fields will be bustola!
-
NYJ's #2 overall just jumped in price... if they roll with Darnold one more year.
Damn this is going to be a fun draft...
-
Typical the Browns not picking early with all this fun happening ...
-
-
-
-
Nobody gives a shit about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here.
"Ya" can go find a Bucs message board.
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
-
Nobody gives a shit about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here.
"Ya" can go find a Bucs message board.
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team when the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
It's my greatest wish, or wishes, to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
He's a know it all pud licker.. pay no mind to him...
-
Nobody gives a shit about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here.
"Ya" can go find a Bucs message board.
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team when the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
Apparently you seemed confused by the words "No one cares".
With the exception of the two pansies DieHard and nickers, of course. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
