Dolphins trade with Niners and Eagles
-
Jets GM confirms they are fielding offers for Sam Darnold
Jets GM confirms they are fielding offers for Sam Darnold
They would probably take 6 pack of warm beer for Darnold.
-
They get San Franciscoâs first round pick this year and in 2022 and 2023 plus their 3rd round compensatory pick this year.Â
ÂJustin Fields will be fun with Shanahan....
Justin Fields will be bustola!
Justin Fields will be bustola!
I disagree. Â There is some really really good tape. Â 4.41 40. Â Cannon and touch. Â Needs more Reps -Â Only 20 career college starts. Â
i hope he goes to Atlanta back to his home and sits a year behind Matty Ice and then plays around all those weapons.Â
-
NYJ's #2 overall just jumped in price... if they roll with Darnold one more year.
Damn this is going to be a fun draft...
-
Typical the Browns not picking early with all this fun happening ...
-
-
-
-
Nobody gives a shit about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here.Â
"Ya" can go find a Bucs message board.Â
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
-
Nobody gives a shit about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here.Â
"Ya" can go find a Bucs message board.Â
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team when the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
It's my greatest wish, or wishes, to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
He's a know it all pud licker.. pay no mind to him...
-
Nobody gives a shit about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here.Â
"Ya" can go find a Bucs message board.Â
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team when the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
Apparently you seemed confused by the words "No one cares".Â
With the exception of the two pansies DieHard and nickers, of course. ?
-
Look jackass.. I grew up in NE Ohio.. I saw Jim Brown play.. I remain a diehard Browns fan as well as a Bucs fan because I relocated to Sarasota in 73 when there was no internet and NO Browns news what so ever... So, I adopted the local team when the day they were conceived and realized.. I've been lucky enough to see my adopted team win the Lombardi twice..
My greatest wish, or wishes, are to see the Browns win a Lombardi and the Indians win a World Series in my lifetime..
FUCK YOU
Apparently you seemed confused by the words "No one cares".Â
With the exception of the two pansies DieHard and nickers, of course. ?
Apparently you seemed confused by the words "No one cares".Â
With the exception of the two pansies DieHard and nickers, of course. ?
I have respect for those two gentlemen.
You? not so much..
-
According to Schefter theyâre claiming Jimmy G is still their man......nobody is buying thatÂ
Jimmy G's... DJ breakfast request...
Standing at the Philly draft...the 9'ers raped da Bears to go get Mitch T.. maybe they see better?
-
They get San Franciscoâs first round pick this year and in 2022 and 2023 plus their 3rd round compensatory pick this year.
Good God... they are going to be loaded for years to come...
... or did the 2023 1st go to move back up from 12 to 6?
-
âIncluding last year's draft, the Dolphins are now on track to have a run of eight first-round picks over a four-year periodâ
You werenât wrong !Â
Even if Tua doesn't work out, they easily have the capital to get another QB. If he does, wow.Â
-
âIncluding last year's draft, the Dolphins are now on track to have a run of eight first-round picks over a four-year periodâ
You werenât wrong !Â
Even if Tua doesn't work out, they easily have the capital to get another QB. If he does, wow.Â
Even if Tua doesn't work out, they easily have the capital to get another QB. If he does, wow.Â
If Falcons dont take a QB at #4 I can see the Fins getting a big offer again at #6 and trading back on draft day if the Bengals stand pat for Sewell
-
They get San Franciscoâs first round pick this year and in 2022 and 2023 plus their 3rd round compensatory pick this year.Â
ÂJustin Fields will be fun with Shanahan....
Justin Fields will be bustola!
-
Food for thought?Â
Definitely...
Watched some Trevor Lawrence footage and he throws a higher percentage of wobblers than I'd like to see if I was investing a #1 overall in him. Even some with no pressure on him. Na d the number climbs when on the move.
Not ready to call bust... mostly because I could care less since we are not a potential destination, but were we, then it would concern me.... at least as much as our potentially taking Wentz did a few years back. A stance I no longer seem get any shit for having taken.
-
Food for thought?Â
Definitely...
Watched some Trevor Lawrence footage and he throws a higher percentage of wobblers than I'd like to see if I was investing a #1 overall in him. Even some with no pressure on him. Na d the number climbs when on the move.
Not ready to call bust... mostly because I could care less since we are not a potential destination, but were we, then it would concern me.... at least as much as our potentially taking Wentz did a few years back. A stance I no longer seem get any shit for having taken.
Definitely...
Watched some Trevor Lawrence footage and he throws a higher percentage of wobblers than I'd like to see if I was investing a #1 overall in him. Even some with no pressure on him. Na d the number climbs when on the move.
Not ready to call bust... mostly because I could care less since we are not a potential destination, but were we, then it would concern me.... at least as much as our potentially taking Wentz did a few years back. A stance I no longer seem get any shit for having taken.
Am starting to see some takes on him suggesting heâs not as infallible as the likes of Kiper have suggestedÂ
-
Definitely...
Watched some Trevor Lawrence footage and he throws a higher percentage of wobblers than I'd like to see if I was investing a #1 overall in him. Even some with no pressure on him. Na d the number climbs when on the move.
Not ready to call bust... mostly because I could care less since we are not a potential destination, but were we, then it would concern me.... at least as much as our potentially taking Wentz did a few years back. A stance I no longer seem get any shit for having taken.
Am starting to see some takes on him suggesting heâs not as infallible as the likes of Kiper have suggestedÂ
Am starting to see some takes on him suggesting heâs not as infallible as the likes of Kiper have suggestedÂ
Every one eventually gets nit pickedÂ
-
Food for thought?Â
ÂTheres just things I've seen him do in college that will get him killed in the NFL... I'm not buying it...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login



