Skip to content

IT'S DRAFT DAY BITCHES!!!

The Browns Board
38 12 1.2k
  • I a few hours I'm going to make some muthafuckin pancakes... blueberry-banana...

    Good nite, Gracie...

  • Have fun, guys! 

    I have a lot of stuff to do both Thursday and Friday (I even have to travel) so I won't watch any of it (starts 2AM for me), but I'll try to find some time to rrad you, pancake eating mfers 😉

  • I a few hours I'm going to make some muthafuckin pancakes... blueberry-banana...

    Good nite, Gracie...

    @tour2ma said:

    I a few hours I'm going to make some muthafuckin pancakes... blueberry-banana...

    Good nite, Gracie...

    Broadcasting remote from beautiful Cleveland Ohio... Having my nightcap Morgado 10yo tawny.    

    Ready for day one, and also ready for my main event Friday.  Don is skeptical- but I have zero doubt we're in the 5,000 chosen few that get entrance to the clamshell.  Section and seat location...  🙂   

    I'm rarely up early enough for pancakes.  (blueberry is fine, I'll skip the bananas) I'd bet our Brit friends Howie and G-man would be starting on the Guinness at daybreak if they were here... FWIW, the gates don't even open up until Noon- and I'll be damned if I'm going to start swilling watered down Bud Lite when we do get inside. I have higher beer standards.  

  • -Taking wifey's car in for upgrade of Nav system (can't find her way out of a telephone booth), retrieve it and open a bottle of Argentine Cabernet just in time for the Tavern.??

  • Were you hitting the vino a little hard last night?

  • -Taking wifey's car in for upgrade of Nav system (can't find her way out of a telephone booth), retrieve it and open a bottle of Argentine Cabernet just in time for the Tavern.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    -Taking wifey's car in for upgrade of Nav system (can't find her way out of a telephone booth), retrieve it and open a bottle of Argentine Cabernet just in time for the Tavern.??

    Was the Cabernet as rare as  Tour finding a top rated O linemen ? 🙂

  • Found 2 Browns rumours ...

    Browns trade Njoku to Carolina for a 3rd round pick ....... a few have mentioned it on Twitter

    Browns would like Stephon Gilmore from Pats, talk is swapping 46 for 26 and sending Pats a 5th rounder next year to get it done ..... only issue is Gilmore would need extending as he has 1 year left.

  • My nipples are so hard in anticipation of tonight that I can dial a rotary phone with them. 

    I also feel tingly in my undercarriage area. 

    IT MUST MEAN IT IS DRAFT DAY!

  • My nipples are so hard in anticipation of tonight that I can dial a rotary phone with them. 

    I also feel tingly in my undercarriage area. 

    IT MUST MEAN IT IS DRAFT DAY!

    @dutch-oven said:

    My nipples are so hard in anticipation of tonight that I can dial a rotary phone with them. 

    I also feel tingly in my undercarriage area. 

    IT MUST MEAN IT IS DRAFT DAY!

    I hope Ghoolie does not have you by the ghoolies 🙂

  • @dutch-oven said:

    My nipples are so hard in anticipation of tonight that I can dial a rotary phone with them. 

    I also feel tingly in my undercarriage area. 

    IT MUST MEAN IT IS DRAFT DAY!

    I hope Ghoolie does not have you by the ghoolies 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    I hope Ghoolie does not have you by the ghoolies 🙂

    While I'm sure Ghoolie - who was obviously compensating for latent homosexual desires - would love to grab a man by his "ghoolies", that's a hard no, sir. 

    And today is a religious day. It is Draft Day. 

    Don't besmirch such a holy day by mentioning that big fat pile of monkey spunk. (Alright tia, what movie is THAT from?)

  • @darren15 said:

    I hope Ghoolie does not have you by the ghoolies 🙂

    While I'm sure Ghoolie - who was obviously compensating for latent homosexual desires - would love to grab a man by his "ghoolies", that's a hard no, sir. 

    And today is a religious day. It is Draft Day. 

    Don't besmirch such a holy day by mentioning that big fat pile of monkey spunk. (Alright tia, what movie is THAT from?)

    @dutch-oven said:

    While I'm sure Ghoolie - who was obviously compensating for latent homosexual desires - would love to grab a man by his "ghoolies", that's a hard no, sir. 

    And today is a religious day. It is Draft Day. 

    Don't besmirch such a holy day by mentioning that big fat pile of monkey spunk. (Alright tia, what movie is THAT from?)

    Shawshank ?

  • Fill in the Blank

    _____________________________________   No Matter What

    Draft Day (2014) - IMDb

  • RIP   Vontae  Mack

    Cuyler Smith "183 - Vontae Mack" Trading Card – Gallery1988

  • Bo  Callahan?    (I doubt it)

    Trevor Lawrence Talks Clemson's National Title Game Loss, the Future, and  More

  • NFL Draft Date 2019: Order, Location & Top Prospects | Heavy.com

  • Gotta have this:

  • Fill in the Blank

    _____________________________________   No Matter What

    Draft Day (2014) - IMDb

    @the-gipper said:

    Fill in the Blank

    _____________________________________   No Matter What

    Draft Day (2014) - IMDbZaven Collins ?

  • Found 2 Browns rumours ...

    Browns trade Njoku to Carolina for a 3rd round pick ....... a few have mentioned it on Twitter

    Browns would like Stephon Gilmore from Pats, talk is swapping 46 for 26 and sending Pats a 5th rounder next year to get it done ..... only issue is Gilmore would need extending as he has 1 year left.

    @darren15 said:

    Found 2 Browns rumours ...

    Browns trade Njoku to Carolina for a 3rd round pick ....... a few have mentioned it on Twitter

    Browns would like Stephon Gilmore from Pats, talk is swapping 46 for 26 and sending Pats a 5th rounder next year to get it done ..... only issue is Gilmore would need extending as he has 1 year left.

    If we could actually get him extended without breaking the bank, of course you would do this in a heartbeat. 
     

    In regards to Njoku, don’t really care anymore. Offer him for a second not a third, though. Maybe we’ll get a Trent Richardson style fleece.