IT'S DRAFT DAY BITCHES!!!
-
I hope Ghoolie does not have you by the ghoolies
While I'm sure Ghoolie - who was obviously compensating for latent homosexual desires - would love to grab a man by his "ghoolies", that's a hard no, sir.
And today is a religious day. It is Draft Day.
Don't besmirch such a holy day by mentioning that big fat pile of monkey spunk. (Alright tia, what movie is THAT from?)
While I'm sure Ghoolie - who was obviously compensating for latent homosexual desires - would love to grab a man by his "ghoolies", that's a hard no, sir.
And today is a religious day. It is Draft Day.
Don't besmirch such a holy day by mentioning that big fat pile of monkey spunk. (Alright tia, what movie is THAT from?)
The only one filmed in Mansfield, Ohio... I'm pretty sure?
-
Nope, but I just ran off CBS Sports' top 450 draft prospects this morning and you get one guess who #26 was. Should be easy for a bright guy like you. LOL!?
One hint: First letter of his last name starts with a "B"? And if you guess wrong you will be BARred from the BB foreverMORE. ?
I meant Tour, but yeah... I'm sure you old guys can all hit the sauce pretty hard.
?
-
While I'm sure Ghoolie - who was obviously compensating for latent homosexual desires - would love to grab a man by his "ghoolies", that's a hard no, sir.
And today is a religious day. It is Draft Day.
Don't besmirch such a holy day by mentioning that big fat pile of monkey spunk. (Alright tia, what movie is THAT from?)
The only one filmed in Mansfield, Ohio... I'm pretty sure?
-
Andrew Berry and wifey just had a baby this morning, not the best timing. Hope he's 100% on point...but congrats sir.
-
-
OK so which group of analysts will you follow for the draft, DJ & Co. on NFL Net or Mel K & Co. on ESPN?
-
OK so which group of analysts will you follow for the draft, DJ & Co. on NFL Net or Mel K & Co. on ESPN?
OK so which group of analysts will you follow for the draft, DJ & Co. on NFL Net or Mel K & Co. on ESPN?
... or Herbstreet and Co. on ABC.
Imma go with Greenie and Louis Riddick on ESPN... although I'm not sure I can handle Kiper + Booger.
-
Nope, but I just ran off CBS Sports' top 450 draft prospects this morning and you get one guess who #26 was. Should be easy for a bright guy like you. LOL!?
One hint: First letter of his last name starts with a "B"? And if you guess wrong you will be BARred from the BB foreverMORE. ?
I meant Tour, but yeah... I'm sure you old guys can all hit the sauce pretty hard.
?
I meant Tour, but yeah... I'm sure you old guys can all hit the sauce pretty hard.
?
Hic- wine is grape juice...
I pledge allegiance...to the flag...
....headphones.....turned up loud......of course....
My pal Don (staying at his place) is a HUGE Neil Young fan. Neil is one of the few guys where I can actually play a few of his songs.
EDIT... Bruce Berry was a working man, he used to load that econoline van...
-
Turning out to be about enough Kiper.. he's basically the backup analyst if this was a live game, greenie the call and booger the lead analyst.
Kiper's personality is the uncle who you're scared of what's going to come out of his mouth at Thanksgiving this year. Will he have a weird right-wing slogan? Or does he have a heart? Either way, I respond by eating turkey.
-
Turning out to be about enough Kiper.. he's basically the backup analyst if this was a live game, greenie the call and booger the lead analyst.
Kiper's personality is the uncle who you're scared of what's going to come out of his mouth at Thanksgiving this year. Will he have a weird right-wing slogan? Or does he have a heart? Either way, I respond by eating turkey.
Turning out to be about enough Kiper.. he's basically the backup analyst if this was a live game, greenie the call and booger the lead analyst.
Kiper's personality is the uncle who you're scared of what's going to come out of his mouth at Thanksgiving this year. Will he have a weird right-wing slogan? Or does he have a heart? Either way, I respond by eating turkey.
True- they keep Mel around- because he's sort of a fixture...Other serious draft analysts are way more reliable. They mocked him when the Steelers pick came up... The Draft Manning- Rivers- Roethlisberger... Mel "I guarantee you one of them is going to bust."
I knew he was full of it way back when he kept on screaming mmmuuuusssstttt draft Hart Lee Dykes.... My pal said who? Never heard of him... Now there's a trivia question- who took him in the first round.... It branched into a discussion of the biggest draft busts of all time. I'll go with the flow on that one, and put Jafattus Russell and Ryan Leaf as 1A and 1B.....
-
Turning out to be about enough Kiper.. he's basically the backup analyst if this was a live game, greenie the call and booger the lead analyst.
Kiper's personality is the uncle who you're scared of what's going to come out of his mouth at Thanksgiving this year. Will he have a weird right-wing slogan? Or does he have a heart? Either way, I respond by eating turkey.
True- they keep Mel around- because he's sort of a fixture...Other serious draft analysts are way more reliable. They mocked him when the Steelers pick came up... The Draft Manning- Rivers- Roethlisberger... Mel "I guarantee you one of them is going to bust."
I knew he was full of it way back when he kept on screaming mmmuuuusssstttt draft Hart Lee Dykes.... My pal said who? Never heard of him... Now there's a trivia question- who took him in the first round.... It branched into a discussion of the biggest draft busts of all time. I'll go with the flow on that one, and put Jafattus Russell and Ryan Leaf as 1A and 1B.....
True- they keep Mel around- because he's sort of a fixture...Other serious draft analysts are way more reliable. They mocked him when the Steelers pick came up... The Draft Manning- Rivers- Roethlisberger... Mel "I guarantee you one of them is going to bust."
I knew he was full of it way back when he kept on screaming mmmuuuusssstttt draft Hart Lee Dykes.... My pal said who? Never heard of him... Now there's a trivia question- who took him in the first round.... It branched into a discussion of the biggest draft busts of all time. I'll go with the flow on that one, and put Jafattus Russell and Ryan Leaf as 1A and 1B.....
To be fair....you can look at most every draft in the last 20+ years where there were 3 or more QBs taken, and there are almost always 2-3 busts, or at least disappointments among the first round QBs:
1999 Couch/Smith/McNown disappoint vs. McNabb/Culpepper
2002 Carr/Harrington/Patrick Ramsey vs. No One
2003 Leftwich/Grossman/Boller vs. Carson Palmer
2004 JP Losman vs. Eli/Rivers/BR
2005 Jason Campbell vs. Rodgers/Alex Smith
2006 Vince Young/Leinert vs. Cutler (if you consider his career somewhat of a success)
2007 Jamarcus Russell/Brady Quinn vs. No One
2009 Sanchez/Josh Freeman vs. Matt Stafford
2010 Bradford/Tebow vs. No One
2011 Locker/Gabbert/Ponder vs. Cam Newton
2012 RGIII/Weeden vs. Luck/Tannehill
2014 Bortles/Manziel/Bridgewater vs. No One
2015 Winston/Mariota vs. No One
2016 Paxton Lynch/ Carson Wentz/Jared Goff. Difficult to say yet whether Wentz/Goff are disappointing or not.
2017 Trubisky vs. Mahomes/Watson
Too early on anything past this. Highlighted are only years where half or more of the QBs taken can be considered successful I would say
So, as you can see, I don't think is it at all a stretch to predict that a couple of QBs in a 4-5 QB first round draft would be busts. History...as you can see from above, for the most part confirms that fact.
In fact....I think it very easy to say that at least 2-3 of the following: Lawrence/Wilson/Lance/Fields/Mack are going to busts or disappointments.
-
Apparently McShay got the first like 9 picks correct on his pre-draft guess..
Is the ESPN coverage w Kiper going to become like Dick Clarke's New Year's Eve except Kiper's stroke just makes him more autistic and less likeable?
-
-
Good for Todd...
Used to see him on ESPN on Day's 2 and 3 with Trey Wingo and Mel and Riddick. Hope he's on tonite.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login