Browns Sign Another DT Vet
-
-
-
Anyone know what ROUND SQUARE was drafted in ?
-
-
DBN Writeup - Square was UDFA
-
DBN Writeup - Square was UDFA
DBN Writeup - Square was UDFA
Triangular dude.
-
A solid addition headed in to camp. The guy isn't great, but he has to have something as long as he has played.
-
Wasn't sure else where to put this little observance but after skimming through multiple sites today looking at Dline summary's I noticed this one thing...
I feel most analysis, of Dline specifically, has become lazy AF pre-draft IMHO. Walter, PFT, CBS, Draft Network, etc etc. A good deal of the commentary really does look like it's cut and paste when you start getting into the nitty-gritty of the mid to late rounds. I don't even mean in a deja-vu kind of way when comparing players. I genuinely mean in they cut and paste and moved some words around. See this is why I have trust issues, kids.
-
-
I have trust issues, kids. See this is why. I noticed this one thing. A good deal of the commentary really does look like they cut and paste and moved some words around. I feel most analysis has become lazy AF.
I have trust issues, kids. See this is why. I noticed this one thing. A good deal of the commentary really does look like they cut and paste and moved some words around. I feel most analysis has become lazy AF.
Very good Nero you little cut 'n paste wizard. You should come live in Cut N' Shoot, Texas.
Here's a Gipper trivia question. What boxer from Cut N' Shoot once fought for the world Heavyweight Championship?
-
I have trust issues, kids. See this is why. I noticed this one thing. A good deal of the commentary really does look like they cut and paste and moved some words around. I feel most analysis has become lazy AF.
Very good Nero you little cut 'n paste wizard. You should come live in Cut N' Shoot, Texas.
Here's a Gipper trivia question. What boxer from Cut N' Shoot once fought for the world Heavyweight Championship?
Very good Nero you little cut 'n paste wizard. You should come live in Cut N' Shoot, Texas.
Here's a Gipper trivia question. What boxer from Cut N' Shoot once fought for the world Heavyweight Championship?
Jerry Quarles?
What boxer from Akron WAS Heavyweight Champion?
What boxer that lived in Orwell Ohio (in NE Ohio) was heavyweight champion?
Or...I thought of another guy from Texas who may have fought for the title: did he go by the name "Tex"? and have a Packer WR with the same name?
-
Very good Nero you little cut 'n paste wizard. You should come live in Cut N' Shoot, Texas.
Here's a Gipper trivia question. What boxer from Cut N' Shoot once fought for the world Heavyweight Championship?
Jerry Quarles?
What boxer from Akron WAS Heavyweight Champion?
What boxer that lived in Orwell Ohio (in NE Ohio) was heavyweight champion?
Or...I thought of another guy from Texas who may have fought for the title: did he go by the name "Tex"? and have a Packer WR with the same name?
Jerry Quarles?
What boxer from Akron WAS Heavyweight Champion?
What boxer that lived in Orwell Ohio (in NE Ohio) was heavyweight champion?
Or...I thought of another guy from Texas who may have fought for the title: did he go by the name "Tex"? and have a Packer WR with the same name?
His first name starts with an R and he fought Floyd Patterson.
-
Jerry Quarles?
What boxer from Akron WAS Heavyweight Champion?
What boxer that lived in Orwell Ohio (in NE Ohio) was heavyweight champion?
Or...I thought of another guy from Texas who may have fought for the title: did he go by the name "Tex"? and have a Packer WR with the same name?
His first name starts with an R and he fought Floyd Patterson.
His first name starts with an R and he fought Floyd Patterson.
Well I am thinking of Randall Tex Cobb. I don't know who he fought.
Former Heavyweight Champion Michael Dokes was from Akron. (was because he died in 2012)
The the guy that lived in Orwell? I will let mjp tell you that one.
-
A solid addition headed in to camp. The guy isn't great, but he has to have something as long as he has played.
-
His first name starts with an R and he fought Floyd Patterson.
Well I am thinking of Randall Tex Cobb. I don't know who he fought.
Former Heavyweight Champion Michael Dokes was from Akron. (was because he died in 2012)
The the guy that lived in Orwell? I will let mjp tell you that one.
Well I am thinking of Randall Tex Cobb. I don't know who he fought.
Former Heavyweight Champion Michael Dokes was from Akron. (was because he died in 2012)
The the guy that lived in Orwell? I will let mjp tell you that one.
Roy Harris fought Patterson in 1958. He still lives in Cut and Shoot at age 87. He was knocked down 4 times before his corner stopped the fight in round 13. He also has the distinction of later going at the 2:35 mark in round one with Sonny Liston before the referee stopped the bout. Later also lost on points to Henry Cooper of England in a 10 rd. bout. He got out of the fight game at age 27 and became a practicing attorney in his small home town. He was county clerk for many years and drew up the papers for Cut and Shoot to become incorporated. -
Well I am thinking of Randall Tex Cobb. I don't know who he fought.
Former Heavyweight Champion Michael Dokes was from Akron. (was because he died in 2012)
The the guy that lived in Orwell? I will let mjp tell you that one.
Roy Harris fought Patterson in 1958. He still lives in Cut and Shoot at age 87. He was knocked down 4 times before his corner stopped the fight in round 13. He also has the distinction of later going at the 2:35 mark in round one with Sonny Liston before the referee stopped the bout. Later also lost on points to Henry Cooper of England in a 10 rd. bout. He got out of the fight game at age 27 and became a practicing attorney in his small home town. He was county clerk for many years and drew up the papers for Cut and Shoot to become incorporated.
Roy Harris fought Patterson in 1958. He still lives in Cut and Shoot at age 87. He was knocked down 4 times before his corner stopped the fight in round 13. He also has the distinction of later going at the 2:35 mark in round one with Sonny Liston before the referee stopped the bout. Later also lost on points to Henry Cooper of England in a 10 rd. bout. He got out of the fight game at age 27 and became a practicing attorney in his small home town. He was county clerk for many years and drew up the papers for Cut and Shoot to become incorporated.Never heard of him.
By the way the guy that lived in Orwell OH is a guy named Mike Tyson. He has since sold that house. -
Roy Harris fought Patterson in 1958. He still lives in Cut and Shoot at age 87. He was knocked down 4 times before his corner stopped the fight in round 13. He also has the distinction of later going at the 2:35 mark in round one with Sonny Liston before the referee stopped the bout. Later also lost on points to Henry Cooper of England in a 10 rd. bout. He got out of the fight game at age 27 and became a practicing attorney in his small home town. He was county clerk for many years and drew up the papers for Cut and Shoot to become incorporated.Never heard of him.
By the way the guy that lived in Orwell OH is a guy named Mike Tyson. He has since sold that house.Never heard of him.
By the way the guys that lived in Orwell OH is a guy named Mike Tyson. He has since sold that house.Well I was only 11 at the time so there is no reason you would have to remember him. He did put up a courageous fight to go that long and then have his corner stop it when he wanted to keep fighting.
-
Never heard of him.
By the way the guys that lived in Orwell OH is a guy named Mike Tyson. He has since sold that house.Well I was only 11 at the time so there is no reason you would have to remember him. He did put up a courageous fight to go that long and then have his corner stop it when he wanted to keep fighting.
Well I was only 11 at the time so there is no reason you would have to remember him. He did put up a courageous fight to go that long and then have his corner stop it when he wanted to keep fighting.
So did Chuck Wepner....upon whom Rocky was based.
-
Mike Tyson is the namesake character of the Adult Swim animated cartoon Mike Tyson Mysteries. He's a retired boxer who solves crimes!
-
Mike Tyson is the namesake character of the Adult Swim animated cartoon Mike Tyson Mysteries. He's a retired boxer who solves crimes!
Mike Tyson is the namesake character of the Adult Swim animated cartoon Mike Tyson Mysteries. He's a retired boxer who solves crimes!
Can he solve the crime of who stole all his money?????
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login